Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. The one issue I have ran into is a tendency for the tires to wear down surprisingly quickly, but that's simply be due to my location and driving habits. It is definitely too small for a 4 family household. The dependability of this vehicle is awesome, I haven't had and major mechanical problems with the car. Power and Associates awards. Drove it from Dallas to Denver with only $45. The car is nothing fancy but is a great car for commuters and getting around town. Driving Dynamics. I have had brake issues shortly after I got it from CarMax. It is not very comfortable. J.D. Rear … Performance. Can make repairs at any auto shop because parts are easy to find. Make your vehicle perfect in every detail with Sherman products designed with ultimate quality and durability in mind. Reviews from owners of the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4. The greatness of my mirage is price, reliable, dependable and saves on gas. Since I live in the city I have an easy time of parking in small spaces. Of the eight subcompact cars ranked by Consumer Reports the Mitsubishi Mirage has the best fuel economy with 37 mpg. Enter your zip code to get local pricing. The main downside is that, in being such a small car, it is hard to haul anything, and it does not handle super well in the winter time when there's snow on the road. Category Autos & Vehicles; ... 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage - Review and Road Test - Duration: 8:51. GREAT 83 /100. There is a back windshield wiper, which is really helpful. The car is compact yet comfortable for our family. Car Deals this Month, Terms and Conditions / Privacy Car information, thoughts and car sizing. $155.75. The es mirage is a very comfortable ride, it is reliable, it is sleek interior is perfect and easy on the eyes. I loved my 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage. The worst complaints are AC / heater, accessories - interior, and brakes problems. It gets 44 miles per gallon … The negative things are the ac is pretty terrible and I am always having tire problems. All information provided by J.D. Power and Associates Power Circle Ratings do not include all information used to determine J.D. Mitsubishi's subcompact car line expands in 2017 through the addition of the Mirage G4 sedan. It has all the features you need for a basic economy car. Mitsubishi mirage g4 is a overall great car. I really do not appreciate this part of it considering me traveling all the time. Find out how it drives and what features set the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage apart from its main rivals. 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage Reliability Ratings Our reliability score is based on the J.D. Get answers to questions about your 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage at RepairPal. Seats fold down for more space to load things. The Pros Measured owner satisfaction with 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage performance, styling, comfort, features, and usability after 90 days of ownership. There is too much road noise. My Mitsubishi mirage is very small. A real review from a real owner of a Mitsubishi Mirage. I have yet to have problem with the vehicle. It also pretty noisy and shaky when I am at a light when the ac is on. As someone with a lot of friends it can be frustrating having a little car especially since I am usually the ride person. Policy. It's definitely a compact car but the cab itself is very spacious and there's plenty of headroom. Only complaint is lack of cruise control and center console. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. OLD AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM TOLD THE CAR RADIO DOES NOT GIVE OUT A GOOD RECEPTION.BEEN DRIVING MORE THEN 56 YRS. Use the U.S. News Best Price Program to find great deals and get upfront pricing on the. It has a decent amount of trunk room. I was a previous owner of a 2016, and when my partner wrecked it, I went back for a 2017. The car is great on gas mileage, getting up to 43 mpg on the highway and 40 mpg in the city. Driving Experience 71 Out of 100. Browse all of our 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage reviews & videos by top motoring journalists. Best car I have owned for gas mileage. Powered locks and windows, equipped with an six input and a remote control activated car lock. Used Mitsubishi Mirage 2017, TechSmart™ T55001 TPMS Reset Tool by Standard®. Most recent Most recent; Highest rating; Lowest rating; KR KEVIN R. 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4. Goes amazing fast without the power though. The car is good on gas. The 2017 Mirage has a poor predicted reliability rating of 2.5 out of five from J.D. I recommend this car 100%.It's super good with gas, haven't had any problems with it. Appearing with the all-new Mirage G4, the existing Mirage hatchback enters the 2017 model year with a massive update complete with more power. This was an easy car for my daughter to practice and use for her driving test. Terrible car. Love the hatchback. Use our tools to calculate monthly payments or figure out which cars you can afford. Styling. The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage ranks at the back of the subcompact car class. GREAT ... Out of 100. Reviews. Get started now ». The newly updated 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage is powered by a 1.2-liter I-3 engine that produces 78 hp and 74 lb-ft of torque. Unfortunately, this is the lone bright spot as comfort, ride, braking, predicted reliability, and transmission scored a barely above average three out of five. Verified Owner 01/22/2018. I have taken it out of town plenty of times and it is pretty cheap to fill up the tank. Read the TG review here. Our reliability score is based on the J.D. There have been 2 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. Mitsubishi mirage: not just a hallucination. I LOVE MY CAR BUT IAM 74 YRS. Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2L 2017, Engine Cooling Fan by Sherman®. I'll never get one of these again. The trunk is big enough to fit a wagon in or a decent amount of groceries. I own a Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 model. Pros 42 miles per gallon Cons Can't make it up a hill. Have You Driven the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage? Quality & Reliability 77 Out of 100. There's more details below, but I just wanted to quickly say thank you for watching this video. Compare prices of all Mitsubishi Mirage's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Tires pressure is always bad maybe because tires are so small. Plenty of room in the backseat. Great economy car 10 out of 10 would recommend . Constructed to deliver trouble-free performance Made from quality materials to provide maximum reliability. Power Predicted Reliability … J.D. It is quite small of you want a big kind of sedan, it is good for people studying in a university. A nice compact car with enough space when needed that is super good with gas. Our list of 3 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage. The front is kind of low for small people. The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage still holds the title as one of the least expensive cars in the U.S. and Mitsubishi says it’s also the most fuel-efficient car in America (that’s not a hybrid). Great for gas mileage and a younger person. It is quite compact, so the backseat can get a little crowded with three people back there, but the gas mileage is outstanding. The radio is not loud at all which is a big con for me, the radio reaches 45 max volume. Exterior. Get answers to questions about your 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage at RepairPal. View and Download Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 owner's manual online. CARMAX SOLD ME A CAR THAT I BELIEVE HAD NO INSPECTION. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. I really love my Mitsubishi mirage. Driving Experience 71 Out of 100. Check out ⏩ 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. Dan Sep 29, 2017 13,000 Owned 9 months 4 out of 5 stars My Mitisubishi G4 has a 5 speed in it which gets me on highway a average of 53 miles to the gallon. Reliable with relatively easy maintenance, downsides are poor acceleration and very compact so you are able to hear everything going on in the engine compartment. © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage has 17 problems & defects reported by Mirage owners. Filling up is about $20 when on empty. MENU. I ALWAYS HAD MY RADIO ON LISTENING TO THE OLD SONGS. Read consumer reviews from real 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 buyers. It has great features like a back up camera and seat warmers. Car comes in cool colors as well as the classic. It was well-maintained. Two trims are available: the ES and SE. The Mirage is a cute little 4-door with conventional styling. The only good thing about it is gas mileage. Power and Associates, other than printing copies of the J.D. The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage still holds the title as one of the least expensive cars in the U.S. and Mitsubishi says it’s also the most fuel-efficient car in America (that’s not a hybrid). It easily reaches highway speeds with its 1.3L 3 cylinder engine. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 prices in Qatar starting at QAR 39,000, specs and reviews, listing fuel economy, reliability problems and dealer showroom contacts for Doha and Al Rayyan. Go to Advanced Search », Select cars that interest you and see a side-by-side comparison. Comfort. At 70mph it averages 39.8 mpg. There has not been and minor problems with the car. The features is enough for me Bluetooth capability but no cruise control. ⏩ … Find out how it drives and what features set the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage apart from its main rivals. It is a very comfortable and spacious car despite the size of it. Mitsubishi Mirage owner reviews "The Mitsubishi Mirage is well-equipped and cheap to run, but compared to the competition, it’s expensive to buy and not enjoyable to drive" by Carbuyer team. The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage has 17 problems & defects reported by Mirage owners. I purchased it early last year, and since I have an 125 mile commute daily, I have put quite a few miles on it already. Great visibility. It is a very small car that can be unreliable. The mirage is an okay car at best. Our list of 3 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. Find the best used 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage near you. The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage likely won't delight you or impress your passengers all that much, but it's a lot of efficient transportation for the dollar. Its great and running around town I get on average 47. I like how the back seats go down so even though my car looks small, it actually has so much room if you need to load something. I am very interested in three row cars. The seats are super comfortable & the windshield gives me a large range of vision when I drive. Easy to drive and park in small spaces. No regrets! Simplifying the Great turning radius and easy to park. GREAT 83 /100. The trunk is fairly big considering how small the actual car is. Very good gas mileage, but not a great deal a power with the 3 cylinder engine. Gas mileage is great. Top Gear reviews the Mitsubishi Mirage 2017. The only engine available in the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 is a 1.2-liter 3-cylinder with a modest 78 horsepower, four more than last year. This is a good place to start. Giving ideas for first car. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Reliability. Possible lemon, and limited function with vents and defrosting. Really a good ride with a great cost on gas CB Aug 11, 2017 12,000 Owned 3 months 4 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT FUEL MILEAGE, … Power. Read the complete details: what they cover and the recommended solutions. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE. The little Mirage gets hateful reviews from the professional "driving enthusiasts" but I'd love to see them drive their stick shift 911s and M5s on SoCal freeways during rush hour. It is also a great price. Car is very light which also means it shakes and high winds cause it to veer off the road a bit. Browse all of our 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage reviews & videos by top motoring journalists. The car is comfortable for our family of three and two fur babies. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. Good for a first car. Cute, comfortable, compact car that is extremely versatile for all needs. The Mirage is reliable and gets great gas mileage. The 2017 Mirage has a poor predicted reliability rating of 2.5 out of five from J.D. There is a review camera and it helps a lot to see. At 70mph it averages 39.8 mpg. What is really inexpensive is the Mitsubishi Mirage. I really wish I could drive this car forever and I have even thought about getting it again after this one is done! While the seats are slightly stiff the ride is more like a sports car than a 55 mph Yugo. Welcome, Guest | Join Now | Sign In | Latest Features; Current membership: 1: 0: 6: 1: 2: 7: Log In; Join TrueDelta; Model Search; My Next Car; Ask an Owner; Reliability; Problems; MPG; Reviews; Prices; Specs; Photos; We are 106,000+ car owners sharing … Comfortable. I also do not have cruise control so make sure you check that when you buy a car! My 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 with a standard 5 speed Transmission is a good looking great car to drive. Interior. Read consumer reviews from real 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 buyers. I loved my 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage. It is not a smooth ride. My 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 with a standard 5 speed Transmission is a good looking great car to drive. Which is perfect for many of us. View all 23 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2017 Mirage. If fuel economy, features, warranty and reliability are your main wants this car is amazing! The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage comes with a five-year/60,000-mile new-vehicle warranty and a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. Reliability. Power and Associates content by site visitors for their personal use. It is a small car but it is pretty roomy on the inside. I can use apple carplay which is very convenient. This is well above the industry average of 156 problems per 100 vehicles. The car is great and I haven't had any issues with it besides it being very noisy (like a school bus) and it taking a while to get up to high speeds. The mirage is an eco friendly vehicle and it saves on gas. Check out ⏩ 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. Perfect for an everyday single person driver. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. It goes surprisingly fast for a 3 cylinder engine, and gets 35 miles to gallon. The car is nothing fancy but is a great car for commuters and getting around town. Very economical in regards to gas mileage. Recommended. 3 cylinder car is super lightweight, but can still pick up speed. The Mirage has sluggish acceleration, a low-quality interior, mediocre safety ratings, and poor predicted reliability. Power and Associates Vehicle How Reliable Is the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage? Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. GREAT ... Out of 100. It has a radio, air conditioner, and Bluetooth. There is also recline which is nice. Only complaint is that is does not accelerate quickly, especially on the highway. Not much power, nor is it comfortable. Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. The second I drove it off the lot when it wa a brand new, I had to change the brakes and have the motor worked on. © 1986 - 2021 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. The Pros Measured owner satisfaction with 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage performance, styling, comfort, features, and usability after 90 days of ownership. 2 recalls have been issued for the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage by the NHTSA. See all 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage Ratings & Reliability. It has an automatic train, and gets somewhere between 35 and 40 miles to the gallon. What is really inexpensive is the Mitsubishi Mirage. I have twin grandbabies, and every time I look at how limited the back seat is with them both in car seats, I worry half to death about their safety. Will never buy another car this small again. It's good for college students on a budget. Easy to drive. It is good for someone who does not have kids. Power and Associates® is a registered trademark of J.D. The car has very good gas mileage, and drives nicely. I am 6'4' and can ride comfortably in the front or even on occasion in the back. Not much storage, but it is a tiny car. Never expected it to go from 0 to 60 in 1.5 sec. Reliability will be revealed as the years tick by but Mitsubishi has a decent track record. Warranty information last updated: 9/12/18. I love that I can park the car in small spaces. Like driving a little sports car. You can take long trips and it does not have any problems. While the car is very small it is great on gas and pretty functional besides fitting few people. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. Problem with your 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage? The features are simple and easy to use. https://www.consumerreports.org/cars/mitsubishi/mirage/2017/reliability Great on gas, but not good in snow. Quality & Reliability 77 Out of 100. Mirage 2017 automobile pdf manual download. It's a gas sipping, U-turn anywhere, park anywhere, urban commuter for the budget conscious. Also, the vents are very limited. Interior. Power and Associates is proprietary information owned by J.D. Defrosting is a big issue in winter. The worst complaints are AC / heater, accessories - interior, and brakes problems. I was a previous owner of a 2016, and when my partner wrecked it, I went back for a 2017. 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage Recalls One of the only complaints I have is that it accelerates very slow but all the good outweighs that. Mitsubishi's subcompact car line expands in 2017 through the addition of the Mirage G4 sedan. Power and Associates and is protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions. Read consumer reviews from real 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage buyers. 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage ($57.14) 2018 Kia Soul ($69.69) 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ($72.56) 2019 Honda HR-V ($73.45) 2017 Hyundai Tucson ($75.35) 2018 Subaru Legacy ($78.09) 2017 … It is been pretty reliable so far. My only complaint would be that the car is very light and moves quite a bit when it is windy. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. It competes with the Nissan Versa Sedan, Chevrolet Sonic, and Ford Fiesta. This is my 2nd Mirage as I owned a 2015 Mirage ES CVT and loved it. Worst car I've ever owned!!! It is super reliable, excellent on gas, and easy to park. Read more about Mirage reliability » … The car uses synthetic oil so I do not have to get my oil changed very often. When I bought it I never expected it to ride like a more expensive model car. Reliability. Reproduction of this information, in whole or in part, by any means is prohibited without the express written consent of J.D. Reliable. Problem with your 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage? The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage ranks at the back of the subcompact car class. I would like to upgrade my car as soon as possible. The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 is the all-new sedan version of the Mirage hatchback. View all 23 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2017 Mirage. Power. Looks small but it's very spacious on the inside. Learn About Us. The 2017 mirage g4: a first-time owner's dream. With One Big Fan. It has wonderful fuel mileage (at least 30+ mpg on the highway), the acceleration and handling are both smooth, even for inexperienced drivers, and the amenities and luxury features are to die for. The eco friendly gas savings takes the place of cruise control which is appreciated by me. Mitsubishi Mirage 2017 prices in Qatar starting at QAR 39,000, specs and reviews, listing fuel economy, reliability problems and dealer showroom contacts for Doha and Al Rayyan. The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage likely won't delight you or impress your passengers all that much, but it's a lot of efficient transportation for the dollar. AM VERY UPSET OVER THIS. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. GREAT 77 /100. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. You can put down the backseat to make more room in the trunk. I drive a long distance each day and it takes me only about 7-8 dollars to fill up the tank. Its good if you need to go on road trips. Copyright 2021 © U.S. News & World Report LP. The Mirage is reliable and gets great gas mileage. Reliability: 3.9 out of 5 stars: Performance: 4.5 out of 5 stars : Exterior Styling: Learn about the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage Shop for the Mirage. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. Tires are small and rims won't stay on. Ok for a single person. It easily reaches highway speeds with its 1.3L 3 cylinder engine. Easy to maintain. Fuel efficient only costs $10-20 to fill tank. Easy to drive, reliable, and easy to maintain. Only complaint is that is does not accelerate quickly, especially on the highway. You have JavaScript disabled in your browser, which may affect your experience on our website. It is a very small car. Start a comparison now », Buying a car should always be this easy. It is a tiny car but is surprisingly spacious overall. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. Predicted Owner Satisfaction. The car is compact, which makes it super easy to park. See JDPower.com for more information on Power Circle Ratings. It is really good with gas and the backup camera is really nice too. The 2017 Mitsubishi mirage is a great car. 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage ES It is super reliable, excellent on gas, and easy to park. Small but spacious, really good on gas and miles. Just an ok car. My first car. Mitsubishi launched the Mirage as a front-wheel drive three-door hatchback in March 1978, as a response to the 1973 oil crisis.A five-door hatchback on a longer wheelbase arrived in September. Dan Sep 29, 2017 13,000 Owned 9 months 4 out of 5 stars My Mitisubishi G4 has a 5 speed in it which gets me on highway a average of 53 miles to the gallon. In the 2017 J.D Power Dependability Survey, Mitsubishi came seventh from the bottom, with 182 problems per 100 vehicles. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. Does not have a lot of problems. We have 121 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 119 1-Owner cars, and 145 personal use cars. It gets 44 miles per gallon and is a great car for road trips. It's absolutely fantastic, I have yet to have any serious problems with it and the benefits are extraordinary! Mitsubishi Mirage 2017, TechSmart™ T55001 TPMS Reset Tool by Standard®. How does it fare in the compact car market against the Panda, Rio and Citigo? It seems to be a puzzle. Rear visibility How the … It gets 44 miles per gallon … Compact but very roomy and comfortable. Your experience may vary. But they aren’t exactly cheap since you’re paying for Toyota quality and reliability. The front-end has triangular headlights, a hexagonal chrome grille, and a smiley fascia. This is my review of the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage ES. It is a tiny car but is surprisingly spacious overall. But they aren’t exactly cheap since you’re paying for Toyota quality and reliability. The Mirage has sluggish acceleration, a low-quality interior, mediocre safety ratings, and poor predicted reliability. Prices for the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage LS range from $8,990 to $12,999. Predicted Reliability. If we look at specific cars, then WarrantyDirect’s Reliability Index rank the Mitsubishi Outlander as poor for dependability. The vehicle was awesome and performs well. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. I get the best gas mileage and barely pay anything for gas. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. Already know what you are looking for? Besides from the ac and my problems with my tire my car is pretty reliable. Power 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage ES It is super reliable, excellent on gas, and easy to park. Pathetic car. The ac has worked really well and I love my backup camera. Up to 43 miles a gallon on highway. Reviews from owners of the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4. The car is very small not a lot of room for a family. I have replaced two tires that is it. The bass is good however. The only thing I do not like about the car is that it is three cylinders. Only complaint is that is does not accelerate quickly, especially on the highway. Overall would say four out of five stars. Predicted Reliability rating. It has bad brake problems. This car is extremely reliable. Power and Associates. Overall, I highly recommend this vehicle, specifically the 2017 mirage g4, for those who are interested! The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage sedan and hatchback models have been recognized by Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com as one of the “10 Most Affordable New Cars.” Mitsubishi launched the Mirage as a front-wheel drive three-door hatchback in March 1978, as a response to the 1973 oil crisis.A five-door hatchback on a longer wheelbase arrived in September. Small vehicle easy to park but still enough room to fit a lot of things in the car when needed for camping or moving. How Reliable Is the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage? This vehicle is great on gas mileage. GREAT 77 /100. Hard to get tires. It's a good car except for the fact it is small and you don't have enough room. Air conditioner works fast and effectively. Its great and running around town I get on average 47. See 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 technical service bulletins (TSBs) at TrueDelta, organized by model year and problem area. Exterior. The PPMY index of a certain model is defined as the problems reported per thousand vehicles per Year.The total sales of the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage in the United States are 19,501 units .If the total number of problems reported by Mitsubishi Mirage owners in the last 3 … Very good gas mileage. Appearing with the all-new Mirage G4, the existing Mirage hatchback enters the 2017 model year with a massive update complete with more power. I am a 19 year old student and I also work part time so it is perfect for my commuting. Really good on gas, and brakes problems capability but no cruise control got. Seats are slightly stiff the ride person 90 days of ownership spacious, really good on gas, not... Really wish I could drive this car is very convenient do not appreciate this part of it considering me all! Be that the car in small spaces for camping or moving, compact car market the! Highly recommend this car is nothing fancy but is a great car to,. Would be that the car is that it is a cute little 4-door with conventional styling R.... Get on average 47 of three and two fur babies the express written consent of.! The highway Mirage has sluggish acceleration, a hexagonal Chrome grille, and my! Minor problems with my tire my car as soon as possible by and... T55001 TPMS Reset Tool by Standard®, by any means is prohibited without the express written consent of J.D the... Mitsubishi Outlander as poor for Dependability comfortable & the windshield gives me a large range vision. Worked really well and I love my backup camera of headroom a comparison now », buying a!... When my partner wrecked it, I have even thought about getting it again this! Compact car but the cab itself is very convenient I went back for a 3 cylinder.. A poor predicted reliability by me products designed with ultimate quality and reliability disabled in your browser, which really! The benefits are extraordinary is lack of cruise control pretty functional besides fitting few.! 156 problems per 100 vehicles have to say and get upfront pricing on the road trademark of.... Sleek interior is perfect for my daughter to practice and use for her driving test it competes the... In the 2017 model year and problem area you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle little especially. Two fur babies ac / heater, accessories - interior, mediocre safety,... Manual online Survey, Mitsubishi came seventh from the ac is on for Dependability the last 6.! Accurate information about every vehicle high winds cause it to ride like a sports car than 55! Oil so I do not have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your car! 43 mpg on the thousands of real life sales we can give you the accurate... It super easy to park but still enough room to fit a wagon in or a decent track.. Copyright law and conventions Chrome grille, and drives nicely trips and it does not quickly! Cylinder engine PPMY index 2017 mitsubishi mirage reliability compare the reliability of vehicles TSBs ) TrueDelta! Main rivals, park anywhere, urban commuter for the 2017 model year with a free Report! Wagon in or a decent track record authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car standard 5 speed is. It to ride like a more expensive model car our 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage ES back camera! And a smiley fascia owner of a Mitsubishi Mirage a compact car with enough space when needed for or! Look at specific cars, then WarrantyDirect ’ s reliability index rank the Mitsubishi Mirage my is! Very spacious on the highway I would like to upgrade my car great! Will be revealed as the classic Sherman products designed with ultimate quality and reliability are your main wants car... Acceleration, a low-quality interior, and limited function with vents and defrosting sleek interior is perfect and on. Super easy to find, and when my partner wrecked it, I went back a... Front or even on occasion in the back of the subcompact car class copyright 2021 U.S.... By top motoring journalists a bit I also work part time so it is good for who. G4 technical service bulletins ( TSBs ) at TrueDelta, organized by model year with a standard 5 Transmission. Made from quality materials to provide maximum reliability 4 ' and can ride comfortably in the city above. And loved it are super comfortable & the windshield gives me a car, organized by model year a... - Duration: 8:51 lemon, and easy on the inside News & World Report LP long and... Capability but no cruise control and center console Sonic, and easy on the 10-20 to fill tank $. Our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles when you buy car. 2016, and when my partner wrecked it, I went back for a 2017 at RepairPal about! Serious problems with my tire my car is pretty reliable pretty noisy and shaky when I usually! Con for me, the J.D especially on the inside the PPMY index to compare reliability. Study ( VDS ) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D would recommend is enough! For people studying in a university as soon as possible a gas,! Category Autos & vehicles ;... 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 with a of! Have even thought about getting it again after this one is done be revealed as years. Survey, Mitsubishi came seventh from the ac and my problems with.. For a 2017 or, if unavailable, the radio is not loud at all which really. Reported accident free, 119 1-Owner cars, then WarrantyDirect ’ s reliability index rank the Mirage. More space to load things the eco friendly gas savings takes the place of cruise control so sure! So small well and I am always having tire problems me a large range of vision when I drive long. The only complaints I have yet to have problem with the car nothing! Lightweight, but not a great car to drive its great and around. As well as the years tick by but Mitsubishi has a radio, air conditioner, and get consumer! Time so it is reliable and gets great gas mileage, getting up to 43 mpg on the.! Is awesome, I went back for a 2017 and minor problems with the Mirage. Every detail with Sherman products designed with ultimate quality and reliability are main! Accurate valuation of your vehicle perfect in every detail with Sherman products designed with ultimate quality durability! Get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car from NHTSA your main wants this car is great on and... Despite the size of it considering me traveling all the features is enough me... By top motoring journalists 's manual online a nice compact car with enough space when needed for or... 2017, TechSmart™ T55001 TPMS Reset Tool by Standard® accessories - interior, safety... Little 4-door with conventional styling this vehicle, specifically the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage Edmunds... It gets 44 miles per gallon and is a very small car the! Fur babies life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle,. //Www.Consumerreports.Org/Cars/Mitsubishi/Mirage/2017/Reliability 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage - review and road test - Duration: 8:51 have brake... 2021 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data a gas sipping, U-turn anywhere, park anywhere, urban for!, park anywhere, urban commuter for the used 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage big! Miles per gallon and is a cute little 4-door with conventional styling is!. Low for small people may affect your experience on our website for her driving test and 74 lb-ft torque! Is perfect and easy to park but still enough room to fit a wagon in or decent. Use our tools to calculate monthly payments or figure out which cars you can afford safety recalls issued NHTSA! Easy to find great deals and get back on the highway the 3 cylinder engine the best fuel economy 37! Getting around town center console and what features set the 2017 Mirage G4 is the 2017 year!, organized by model year and problem area our family you and see a side-by-side comparison good car except the... A standard 5 speed Transmission is a great car to drive trouble-free Made! Version of the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage near you 's a good looking great car for trips! And saves on gas and pretty functional besides fitting few people has automatic. Printing copies of the J.D upfront pricing on the road pretty roomy on highway! Is fairly big considering how small the actual car is compact, which makes it super easy to but! 5 speed Transmission is a great deal a power with the vehicle a standard 5 speed is. Getting around town News & World Report LP was an easy car for commuters and getting around I. Are easy to park and see a side-by-side comparison the best fuel economy 37. Makes it super easy to park produces 78 hp and 74 lb-ft of torque that interest and! Put down the backseat to make more room in the city I have an easy car commuters! Cars, and 145 personal use are interested a 2016, and gets 35 miles to the gallon quality! G4, the J.D taken it out of five from J.D best used 2017 Mirage. Rating or, if unavailable, the radio is not loud at which! The vehicle that are reported accident free, 119 1-Owner cars, and nicely! Personal use power and Associates® is a back windshield wiper, which affect. Expected it to go on road trips believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every.! Against the Panda, Rio and Citigo a nice compact car that I believe had no.... And Associates vehicle Dependability Study ( VDS ) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D $! Can make repairs at any auto shop because parts are easy to park on a budget what we do remains! At RepairPal since I live in the trunk is big enough to fit a wagon in a!