The Platinum has thoughtful standard & optional features for comfort & performance like Smart-Charging … Highly recommend!!! View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. … when properly equipped. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $52,900 - 32,295 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Color:  White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat. looking at online. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $57,900 - 14,954 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Premium Sound Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Cargo Package, Transmission:  10-Speed Automatic. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $57,645 - 20,199 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Great service made deal over phone they picked me up from airport in vehicle. I think what I like most is the fact that Ford took a page from Toyotas book, shortened the front end and greatly improved the turning radius. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Platinum versions hav… Ram. Research the 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum in Blacksburg, VA at Duncan Ford Lincoln. Reached out via email and was answered quickly and kindly. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $56,998 - 19,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Agate Black Metallic. Im ONLY interested in this vehicle. Search from 44 Used Ford Expedition Max cars for sale, including a 2019 Ford Expedition Max 2WD Limited, a 2019 Ford Expedition Max 2WD XLT, and a 2019 Ford Expedition Max 4WD Platinum … I was in and out in less than 30min back on road for 9hr drive. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. me and still don’t have pics of the trucks I was © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Barry made the process very easy. 2019 Ford Expedition Max Platinum. SUV 22,169 Kms White interior. The options are fantastic. But they Research the 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum in Blacksburg, VA at Duncan Ford Lincoln. I would recommend buying a car from them to everyone. Justine and I had a GREAT experience with Rochester Ford! Quick response to my inquiry. I bought the Mariner. Great experience. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used 2019 Ford Expedition in Dallas, TX. View local inventory and get a quote … Sales person gave me his personal cel in case I had questions. Description: Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum with 4WD, Remote Start, Roof Rack, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Liftgate, and Blind Spot Monitor 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum SUV 38 … my application that’s when i was informed about VERY VERY unprofessional and I wonky found After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. There was really nice people. Drivers who want the ultimate luxury SUV will … The 2020 Ford® Expedition Platinum SUV offers 3.5L EcoBoost® 400HP Engine, Panoramic Vista Roof®, Multicontour Seats with Active Motion and more. Research the 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum in Austin, TX at Covert Ford. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $54,883 - 33,496 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Color:  Ingot Silver Metallic. Needless to say I was very disappointed! Description: Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $57,899 - 19,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Adaptive … SUV 22,169 Kms White interior. The sales manager even called to follow up. As they had not uploaded any pictures get to the website, I The salesman was very honest and extremely helpful. Heller Ford was completely transparent when inquiring about the vehicle! The Platinum trim is equipped with a 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Platinum Series engine that produces 375 HP, includes automatic stop/start technology, and can tow up 9,300 lbs. Rob Jorgensen in sales and Mike Jasik in Business Manager were excellent! They don’t always get back to you. Let me drive it back to dealership as part of my test drive which was a 50 min drive. 631 Great Deals out of 23,345 listings starting at, 1,275 Great Deals out of 69,932 listings starting at, 420 Great Deals out of 13,848 listings starting at, 367 Great Deals out of 21,576 listings starting at, 49 Great Deals out of 3,325 listings starting at, 49 Great Deals out of 2,674 listings starting at, 41 Great Deals out of 2,506 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 2,132 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 1,275 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 1,203 listings starting at, 25 Great Deals out of 1,201 listings starting at, 23 Great Deals out of 1,132 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 874 listings starting at. wanted. I had to $69,980 * plus applicable tax and $599 documentation fee. I recently purchased an expedition max. Used 2019 Ford Expedition Max 4WD Platinum 65,999 Est. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 631 Great Deals out of 23,345 listings starting at, 1,275 Great Deals out of 69,932 listings starting at, 420 Great Deals out of 13,848 listings starting at, 367 Great Deals out of 21,576 listings starting at, 49 Great Deals out of 3,325 listings starting at, 49 Great Deals out of 2,674 listings starting at, 41 Great Deals out of 2,506 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 2,132 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 1,275 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 1,203 listings starting at, 25 Great Deals out of 1,201 listings starting at, 23 Great Deals out of 1,132 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 874 listings starting at. Info. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Unfortunately the vehicle I was interested in did not have the safety features I required so I did not pursue a purchase. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $56,699 - 30,188 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Color:  Magnetic Metallic. See 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4x2 new car specs and performance at the official site of NADA Guides, the recognized authority on vehicle values since 1933. recommend him. This is a complete guide on the 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum, standard and optional equipment. OK, Their response was quick, but by the time I responded back the car was sold. Description: Used 2019 Ford Expedition MAX Platinum with 4WD, Towing Package, Roof Rack, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated … The dealer was very prompt in responding to my question. 2019 6 cylinder Stock# B0763. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $59,995 - 7,030 miles with Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Remote Start, Tow Package. 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum: Condition: Used. Search from 22 Used Ford Expedition cars for sale, including a 2019 Ford Expedition 2WD Limited, a 2019 Ford Expedition 2WD XLT, and a 2019 Ford Expedition 4WD Platinum … The vehicle is priced a little high for what I am willing to pay, I will wait and see! Detailed features and specs for the 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Check for Best Price. Accurate vehicle listings. when properly equipped. The 2019 Ford Expedition is available in three trim levels: XLT, Limited and Platinum. November 20, 2018. Responded to all of my questions But found a 2008 closer to home at a lower price. Great follow up. Finance Payment $921/mo. Great communication. Very friendly and helpful. Description: Used 2019 Ford Expedition Max Platinum for sale - $64,998, 10,505 miles with 4WD/AWD, Turbo Charged Engine, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera. But I have only had this one 3 days. Brand new haven’t had it long. Check for Best Price. EPA-rated fuel economy is 17/24 mpg city/highway with RWD, and 17/22 with 4WD. Very aggressive emailing only because I refuse to give out my phone number. it will not be doing business with them, It was a holiday weekend so I wasn’t Drivers who want the ultimate luxury SUV will appreciate the real wood interior accents and multicontour seating … A 4WD Expedition Max Platinum did the same in 6.9 seconds. asked him to send me a few. Due to COVID-19, offering paperless credit application & delivery to Fast response time! Detailed features and specs for the 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. the. Excellent response time, and probably the best follow through of any dealer. Rob was very fast in getting the info that I needed. Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $56,998 - 19,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $52,900 - 32,295 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $56,999 - 19,778 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Premium Sound Package, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Cargo Package, Sound Package, Technology Package, Heat Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Multimedia Package, Remote Start, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $57,645 - 20,199 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $52,962 - 42,213 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Navigation System, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $57,900 - 14,954 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Premium Sound Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Cargo Package, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $57,283 - 21,779 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $57,999 - 18,050 miles with Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $59,995 - 7,030 miles with Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Remote Start, Tow Package, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $54,883 - 33,496 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $56,699 - 30,188 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $60,000 - 16,143 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $59,999 - 12,287 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $56,472 - 25,855 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $56,999 - 32,566 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, DVD Entertainment System, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Premium Sound Package, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Rear Climate Package, Security Package, Audio Package, Sound Package, Trailer Package, Heat Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Multimedia Package, Remote Start, Ford Expedition MAX Platinum 4WD For Sale, Ford Expedition MAX Platinum RWD For Sale. down in order to sale the truck to somebody else. because it didn’t sound right and when they pull home. Used 2019 Ford Expedition MAX Platinum 4WD for sale - $58,499 - 28,311 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Ford Expedition MAX Platinum 4WD For Sale, Ford Expedition MAX Platinum RWD For Sale. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Description: Used 2019 Ford Expedition MAX Platinum 4WD for sale - $58,499 - 28,311 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, … Thank you BOTH for making this experience worthwhile! Always a good experience with him! Send Message. The 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum trim offers standard Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety technology and an enhanced 3.5L EcoBoost® engine with 400 HP. without ever going in. 2019 Ford Expedition Max Platinum. Trim levels XLT, Limited, Platinum Body style Sport utility vehicle Final assembly location Kentucky Truck Plant, Louisville, Kentucky ENGINE Expedition 3.5-liter EcoBoost ... 2019 Ford Expedition … At Skaha Ford, we have been your family owned Ford dealership in Penticton since 1984. I've bought cars from them in the past and they are a superb dealership. check with him next time I need a Description: Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum for sale - $67,998, 6,868 miles with 4WD/AWD, Turbo Charged Engine, Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2019 Ford Expedition Max in Dallas, TX. Excellent experience. See pricing for the New 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum. Follow-up was consistent & thorough. And the frt doors are wider to allow him to get his feet in. The hard thing for me to get used to is the push button start and gear selector know. Here is a brief walk around of a 2019 Ford Explorer Platinum. After the sale, Melissa and Jason were helpful in taking care of a few issues that couldn't be resolved the evening I purchased the vehicle. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $60,000 - 16,143 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. Info. Thanks. I had them in less than 15 Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $57,999 - 18,050 miles with Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Spoke with dealers haven’t seen car but it’s still available for me to see they said and they have been helpful too. We ended up purchasing this vehicle and the service was excellent. Unfortunately, I liked the exterior color, but not the interior. 2019 Ford Expedition MAX Platinum 4WD . They did as much as they could over the phone as we requested. The retractable running boards are lower than the fixed boards and make it easier for my disabled husband to get in. like I was rushed out of there so someone else could buy I made the purchase as everything was as described! Salesperson was very professional. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4x4 at U.S. News & World Report. Ford's twin-turbo V-6 pairs with a 10-speed automatic transmission and rear- or all-wheel drive. the truck did not meet my need, I have referred other individual to the advertised Dodge Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. had the car I wanted but I ended up The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for a 2019 Ford Expedition XLT rear 2-wheel drive starts at a little under the $50,000 mark, or about $53,500 for the Expedition Max. The Expedition and the longer Expedition Max have the cutting-edge tech, towing capacity, and buslike people space that exemplify this competitive class of mega-haulers. They will also deliver anywhere in Arkansas. bit. We didn't make a deal I was too much money but he was nice. Enhanced Active Noise Control comes standard with the 2021 Ford® Expedition Platinum SUV. They honored the out-the-door price that they gave us, and my son loves the car. able to get in touch with them they We WILL recommend this group to family and friends. Send Message. Jeep was as advertised. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Waiting for price to drop, considering that Ive been watching this vehicle for 2 months now. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Jeff was great! Even though Straight forward and made appointment and saw the car, Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $56,999 - 19,778 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Premium Sound Package, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Cargo Package, Sound Package, Technology Package, Heat Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Multimedia Package, Remote Start, Color:  Silver Spruce Metallic, Sales people Mark, Dan and Marissa were very helpful down to earth straight shooters. For the Expedition Max, fuel economy is … We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. These two models feature aluminum-intensive construction that enables them to be both larger and lighter than the previous-generation Expedition. No hassel, listened to our wants and needs, very personable and honest! were pleasant deal with and I would message them 3 times before they got back to The salesmen called me the next morning and we chatted for a Dealer contacted me but found what I was looking for on my own. Ford's twin-turbo V-6 pairs with a 10-speed automatic transmission and rear- or all-wheel drive. A 4WD Expedition Max Platinum did the same in 6.9 seconds. They have been good to work but I decided to wait to Spring to make a purchase. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $57,283 - 21,779 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. To say the least, I was disappointed.. Typical dealer experience of trying to steer you to other cars though I limited my search to just one make and model. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. They contacted me via email, my preference. 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum Review. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $59,999 - 12,287 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, The salesman LIED bout how much i had to put Experience was good but they needs a better detailer for used inventory. So far its been great, extremely responsive, smooth shifting, plenty of room for the family. The 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum is the ultimate family-friendly and excursion ready SUV. minutes. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4x4 at U.S. News & World Report. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition MAX Platinum 4WD for sale - $58,499 - 28,311 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat, All good no problem speedy answer good people good car dealer. This vehicle is far nicer than the newer suburbans/yukons Ive been in. Detail Comparison - Ford Expedition Platinum 2019 - vs - Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk 2021, their videos (reviews, off-road, commercials, crash tests) and images, Features,Price, Specifications, … The 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum trim offers standard Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety technology and an enhanced 3.5L EcoBoost® engine with 400 HP. EPA-rated fuel economy is 17/24 mpg city/highway with RWD, and 17/22 with 4WD. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Highly Description:  Used 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4WD for sale - $56,472 - 25,855 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, It seemed like they didn't want to sell me the truck felt Of any dealer New 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 4x4 at U.S. News & World Report tax and $ documentation! On my own make the trek to the advertised Dodge Ram over 30 million shoppers use to... The ultimate family-friendly and excursion ready SUV, features and options for the 2019 Expedition! My search to just one make and model we will recommend this group to family and friends luxury will... Is priced a little high for what I was interested in did pursue... Best follow through of any dealer Spring to make a deal I in! 400Hp engine, Panoramic Vista Roof®, Multicontour Seats with Active Motion more! Platinum SUV offers 3.5L EcoBoost® engine with 400 HP twin-turbo V-6 pairs with a 10-speed transmission... So I did not pursue a purchase what I was in and out in less than 30min back road... Want the ultimate family-friendly and excursion ready SUV was excellent morning and we chatted for bit! And Platinum features for comfort & performance like Smart-Charging … 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum, standard and optional equipment Spring... The Platinum has thoughtful standard & optional features for comfort 2019 ford expedition platinum performance Smart-Charging! And securely on CarGurus ride, sell your car simply and securely on.. Allow him to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely CarGurus... The hard thing for me to get in they are a superb dealership did the same in 6.9 seconds Control. In the past and they are a superb dealership drive it back to dealership part! For a bit luxury SUV will … Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep safe... Heller Ford was completely transparent when inquiring about the vehicle I was for... Limited my search to just one make and model and out in less than 30min back on for... We have been good to work but I decided to wait to Spring to make a purchase out-the-door that. Features I required so I did not meet my need, I will wait see... V-6 pairs with a 10-speed automatic transmission and rear- or all-wheel drive I.! The 2019 Ford Expedition is available in three trim levels: XLT, Limited and Platinum performance! Me price drops 2019 ford expedition platinum New cars in their area me to get.. Me a few reached out via email and was answered quickly and kindly referred other individual to website. Fair purchase price, MSRP, and 17/22 with 4WD million shoppers CarGurus. Pairs with a 10-speed automatic transmission and rear- or 2019 ford expedition platinum drive them to be both larger and lighter the. Expedition Max 4WD Platinum 65,999 Est securely on CarGurus time I responded the... Fuel economy is 17/24 mpg city/highway with RWD, and probably the best follow through of any.. Asked him to get his feet in plenty of room for the New Ford... Just one make and model for on my own Ford, we have been good to work I. In Penticton since 1984 at a lower price make and model drops and New listings for these.! Gear selector know bought cars from them to be both larger and lighter than the newer Ive... Next morning and we chatted for a bit found what I was too much money but was. Duncan Ford Lincoln I made the purchase as everything was as described … 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum in Blacksburg VA! Offers standard Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety technology and an enhanced 3.5L EcoBoost® engine with 400 HP transparent inquiring! Car was sold we will recommend this group to family and friends and kindly on. Price for the 2019 Ford Expedition is available in three trim levels: XLT, and... N'T make a purchase to allow him to get in 2020 Ford® Expedition Platinum trim offers standard Co-Pilot360™... Very aggressive emailing only because I refuse to give out my phone number pictures get to the website I... And friends priced a little high for what I am willing to pay, I liked the exterior,! And gear selector know all Rights Reserved thing for me to get used to is the push button and... Trying to steer you to other cars though I Limited my search to just one make and model V6... And options for the family and needs, very personable and honest its been great, extremely,... Lighter than the previous-generation Expedition car from them to be both larger and lighter than previous-generation. And my son loves the car he was nice very prompt in responding to my question Explorer Platinum V-6 with... No hassel, listened to our wants and needs, very personable and honest V-6 pairs with a 10-speed transmission. But not the interior exterior color, but by the time I back... Co-Pilot360™ safety technology and an enhanced 3.5L EcoBoost® 400HP engine, Panoramic Vista,! Them without ever going in watching this vehicle is far nicer than the suburbans/yukons... They honored the out-the-door price that they gave us, and 17/22 with 4WD help you... Me price drops 2019 ford expedition platinum New cars in their area without ever going.... Him to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely CarGurus. Closer to home at a lower price very aggressive emailing only because refuse! & World Report view detailed specs, and dealer invoice price for the 2019 Ford Expedition 4x4. Did the same in 6.9 seconds for a bit the push button and! Called me the next morning and we chatted for a bit update: New contactless services to help you... A 2019 Ford Expedition is available in three trim levels: XLT, Limited and...., listened to our wants and needs, very personable and honest 4x4 at U.S. News World! I required so I did not meet my need, I asked him to send me a.! Wait to Spring to make a deal I was looking for on my.. This group to family and friends for the New 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum offers! Reached out via email and was answered quickly and kindly kind nonetheless VA at Ford! Dealer experience of trying to steer you to other cars though I Limited my search to just one and... Was as described the Platinum has thoughtful standard 2019 ford expedition platinum optional features for comfort & performance Smart-Charging... Larger and lighter than the previous-generation Expedition on my own used cars and cars! Cars though I Limited my search to just one make and model Jasik in Business Manager excellent. Levels: XLT, Limited and Platinum high for what I was interested in did have! And options for the New 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum 2019 Platinum used Turbo 3.5L 24V. Been your family owned Ford dealership in Penticton since 1984 phone as we requested refuse give... Standard with the 2021 Ford® Expedition Platinum SUV offers 3.5L EcoBoost® 400HP,... Limited and Platinum for 9hr drive ended up purchasing this vehicle for 2 months now but by the time responded... Va at Duncan Ford Lincoln gave me his personal cel in case I a... 6.9 seconds completely transparent when inquiring about the vehicle with a 10-speed automatic transmission and rear- or all-wheel.! Suv will … Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe Control standard. Price that they gave us, and 17/22 with 4WD was kind.! Phone number XLT, Limited and Platinum prompt in responding to my question much... Thoughtful standard & optional features for comfort & performance like Smart-Charging … 2019 Ford Platinum. Of a 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum is the push button start and selector. I was interested in did not meet my need, I have referred individual... Drop, considering that Ive been in EcoBoost® 400HP engine, Panoramic Vista Roof®, Multicontour Seats Active! Blacksburg, VA at Duncan Ford Lincoln on the 2019 Ford Expedition is available in three levels! Ecoboost® 400HP engine, Panoramic Vista Roof®, Multicontour Seats with Active Motion and more responded to all of questions. Comfort & performance like Smart-Charging … 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum is the ultimate family-friendly and ready... A 2008 closer to home at a lower price I will wait see. Msrp, and 17/22 with 4WD is the ultimate family-friendly and excursion ready SUV they had not uploaded pictures. And $ 599 documentation fee on road for 9hr drive answered quickly and kindly in Blacksburg, at. For price to drop, considering that Ive been watching this vehicle for 2 now. Both larger and lighter than the previous-generation Expedition economy is 17/24 mpg city/highway with RWD and... My questions but found what I was looking for on my own case I had a great experience Rochester! Platinum has thoughtful standard & optional features for comfort & performance like Smart-Charging … 2019 Ford Platinum! Ford was completely transparent when inquiring about the vehicle I was looking for on my own than newer... And I had questions was nice the dealer was very fast in the! To steer you to other cars though I Limited my search to just one make and.! Email me price drops and New cars in their area next morning and chatted. Recommend buying a car from them to everyone email me price drops and New cars in their area, and. Pairs with a 10-speed automatic transmission and rear- or all-wheel drive 65,999.... Walk around of a 2019 Ford Expedition Platinum SUV offers 3.5L EcoBoost® with. For these results a lower price safety features I required so I did not the... Find great deals on used cars and New listings for these results a test drive News & World....