If you are going to buy a textbook, I suggest to stay away from sellers that sell books branded as new in the used category. Sold by itemspopularsonlineaindemand and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Adapted specifically for nursing students, this proven resource offers the time-perfected assessment techniques and vibrant visuals of the classic Bates’ to help students develop and practice key skills in physical examination and history taking. Please try again. In every other text I've had with online access, there is an electronic copy of the textbook and then varying amounts of other student resources (e.g., review questions, assessment videos, etc.). He states that about once a week for the last 3 months his left hand and arm will stiffen and then start jerking. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There are pages that are still attached by a small amount of paper, then some pages are completely fused. c2013. Please try again. Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking provides authoritative, step-by-step guidance on performing the patient interview and physical examination, applying clinical reasoning, shared decision-making, and other core assessment skills—all based on a firm understanding of clinical … This book has many pages still fused together, like it has not been cut properly. Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History-Taking (11th Edition) ISBN: 978-1469893419. Review Chapters 5 & 8. This book does NOT include an electronic copy of the text!!! Sold by *Smart Student* and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. spread on retinopathy photos). I am very happy with this edition. Pathophysiology of Disease: An Introduction to Clinical Medicine 8E, The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. View a sample video. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Additionally, the print is slightly blurred, suggesting cheap printing. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn to perform an accurate, efficient, and effective patient interview and physical examination with Bates’ fully illustrated,step-by-step approach. The back cover states “activate your ebook” but gives no further instruction. Prep for OSCEs! Bates' guide to physical examination and history taking by Lynn S. Bickley, 2017, Lippincott edition, The material seems par for an assessment book, nothing outstanding. Description. Psychosocial care of the elderly. Learning Materials Binkley, L. (2017). Bates' Nursing Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking is designed specifically for undergraduate nursing students, thoroughly covering all aspects of the essential processes of obtaining a patient history and performing a comprehensive physical examination. Psychopharmacology Algorithms: Clinical Guidance from the Psychopharmacology Algori... Sparks & Taylor's Nursing Diagnosis Pocket Guide, Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine, Wound Care Made Incredibly Visual (Incredibly Easy! Easy to read lay out. Prompt shipping, The book itself is mandatory for my courses so i'm guessing the content will be good and relevant. I have an older assessment book from a different author which is better organized and manufactured; I plan to use it instead as it has all the same information as Bates. Well done!". This is the only textbook I have ever owned where this has happened. Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, Ch. Great layout, well written and answers most of the more random examination associated questions brough up in clinical skills practice. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Revised and expanded chapter on the skin, hair, and nails includes, Updated behavior and mental status chapter, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Something went wrong. Perform an accurate, efficient, and effective physical examination with confidence. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Bates' Guide To Physical Examination and History Taking, Thirteenth Edition Lynn S. Bickley There is attention to detail. Includes bibliographical references and index. The website provided on the inside cover has no resources for an ebook. (12 th ed.) Are you looking for a guide to the fast interpretation of the 12-lead EKG? Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Takingprovides authoritative, step-by-step guidance on performing the patient interview and physical examination, applying clinical reasoning, shared decision-making, and other core assessment skills—all based on a firm understanding of clinical evidence. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 11th ed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking provides authoritative, step-by-step guidance on performing the patient interview and physical examination, applying clinical reasoning, shared decision-making, and other core assessment skills—all based on a firm understanding of clinical evidence. Be forewarned! The videos would have really helped me with my head to toe assessment as watching them was apart of our homework assignment that I was not able to complete. I emailed the publishing company to inquire about this, but they did not respond. So frustrating. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking 12th Edition by Lynn S. Bickley and Publisher Wolters Kluwer Health. 6 BATES’ GUIDE TO PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND HISTORY TAKING THE HEALTH HISTORY Differences Between Subjective and Objective Data Subjective Data Objective Data What the patient tells you The history, from Chief Complaint through Review of Systems Example: Mrs. G is a 54-year-old hairdresser who reports pressure over her left chest “like an Bates' guide to physical examination and history-taking (12th ed.). has been added to your Cart. Now in its Ninth Edition, this classic text provides the best foundation for performing physical examination and taking the patient history. Perform an accurate, efficient, and effective physical examination with confidence. This is an ideal purchase for anyone study for their OSCE's, medical students, nurses, doctors, paramedics and whoever else needs to undertake advanced clinical assessments on patients. C O M Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, 12th Edition Chapter 17: The Nervous System Multiple Choice 1. Ships from and sold by ---SuperBookDeals. Bickley, L. (2017). I am very disappointed because I needed the e-text in addition to the hard copy. Unable to add item to List. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free.