The DeWalt DC618KB XRP 18-volt NiMH heavy-duty cordless nail gun has a 20-degree angled magazine, which gives you more maneuverability in corners and tight spaces and ensures that fasteners can be placed exactly where you want them. DEWALT Cordless Nailer Kit,15-1/4" L,4" W; Zoro #: G1722633 Mfr #: DCN890P2; Cordless Concrete Nailer Kit, Battery Included, Voltage 20.0, Head Style Various, Fastener Range 1/2 In. This version of DeWalt DC612 Manual compatible with such list of devices, as: DC613, DC615, DC616, DC618, DC619 Not sure if the nails I used were bad or possible an adjustment needs to be made. Includes what you see. Re: Dewalt cordless nailer questions The only time I had problems with my Dewalt not firing was when I got some off-brand finish nails from homodepot. … Trigger B. DeWalt DC608 18V Cordless Brad Nailer / Nail Gun 18 Gauge 5/8 - 2 1/2" - $130 (Salida, Howard) View larger image Ad id: 403193852765704: Views: 218: Price: $130.00. There is a setting dial that allows for fine tuning the brads depth. 0.102 In. DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit The DC608K 18V Cordless 2" 18 Gauge Brad Nailer features sequential operating mode for precision placement, easy jam removal and troubleshooting, and a 12-position dial to allow users to move … Update: the nail gun lights flash even when you put in a fully charged battery but will not fire any nails. $48.73 Part Number: 631990-00. Care Appliances. 1 A. Discontinued Discontinued $48.73. Update 2: get a life u sad little man. DeWALT Parts / DeWALT Nailer Parts. to 3-1/4 In., 21 Degrees Collation Angle, Plastic Collation Type, Shank Dia. For a limited time get a bonus bare Cordless 18-Gauge Brad Nailer with purchase. Answer Save. DEWALT DC628 Description Dc628 Dewalt Finish Nailer Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC608) Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails; Check Black Friday Deal Dewalt DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge Nailer . 11. troubleshooting guide. Its straight, box-style magazine holds 110 brads, and is specially designed to seal out dust and debris that can cause misfires. 0.113 In. I've used it all day long when installing floor molding and door and window trim and occasionally for tacking down a floor board that pulled loose. Clearly, a Dewalt charger must be present in order to recharge and replenish the used-up power in the batteries. Questions & Answers Page A. to 2-1/4 In., 15 Degrees Collation Angle, Plastic Collation Type, Shank Dia. MORE POWER TO YOU. DeWalt Rubber Band Dc618 Dc610 Dc616 Dc617 Dc619 Nailer 392243-00. Nail gun works and operates BUT it seems like it has a problem fully sinking the nail every time. DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit Quality-designed tool works as fast as you do with consistent nail penetration. QR Code Link to This Post. I only buy the Paslode and Senco brand nails and have no issues. dewalt dc608 nail gun user manual. This DEWALT also features an exclusive Dust Ejection System and epoxy-coa... - Angle Grinders - Tools & Hardware - $89.00 . And best of all: no compressor to buy and no air hose to drag around. The nailer can shoot brad nails ranging from 5/8” to 2-1/8”, which should cover pretty much any project. List of all Dewalt Centers / Repairs in U.S.A. (Tools, Attachments & Accesories, Fasterners and more). This Dewalt DWFP12231drives 18-gauge brad nails with a depth of drive of 5 8 to 2-inch length. The DEWALT DC608K cordless brad nailer combines the precision of hand nailing with the speed and ease of pneumatic nailing. Is your DC618 Cordless Nailer Firing Pin Not Returning After Firing a Nail? DEWALT D28402K 4-1/2 DEWALT D28402K 4-1/2-Inch Small-Angle Grinder Kit - The DEWALT D28402K4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder features a powerful 10 amp motor and an ergonomic body that's easy to handle. Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC608) Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails; Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams ; Check Price on Amazon. DeWALT Nailer Parts. Cordless: Yes, Volts: 18, Nail Diameter (gauge): 18, Nail Length (in. Most likely one or both have have failed. Contact trip lock-off C. Depth adjustment wheel D. Headlights/low battery/jam indicator E. Jam clearing latch F. Contact trip G. Magazine H. Pusher latch I. Reversible suspension hook J. Gun was working good but air was leaking out of the nose. DEWALT Cordless Nailer,20.0V,Round Head; Zoro #: G1228359 Mfr #: DCN21PLB; Cordless Nailer, Bare Tool, Voltage 20.0, Head Style Round, Fastener Range 2 In. At times it will also bend the head over. When you looking for dewalt cordless brad nailer 20v bare tool, you must consider not only the quality but also price and customer reviews. PizzaMan(8) Lv 5. Dewalt DC612 User Manual . per page . To fit all the Models / Model Numbers listed below with all other parts for those models. With this compact, portable tool, you can drive brads ranging in length from 5/8 inch to two inches as rapidly as five brads per second. Dewalt uses two vinyl orings against the cylinder spacer seal.