The GE company offers users to check out P2S930SELSS. Download Installation Instructions . Skip disability assistance statement. GE Profile P2S930SELSS - range - built-in - stainless overview and full product specs on CNET. Aluminum: Medium-weight cookware is recommended because it heats quickly and evenly. I'm the cook and I tell the oven what to do not visa versa. Quality. Item #919292 Model #P2S930SELSS. 2637637570. Not the best and not the worst. Skip disability assistance statement. ft. oven uses true European convection for efficient baking and roasting. Many customers already appreciated and left P2S930SELSS reviews available on our service. Features. I use this range to prepare our daily meals, do recipe development and bake year round. P2S930SELSS Owner's Manual. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. This website displays data from third party public sources. Replace your old 30" free-standing range with a new 30" slide-in model. Model P2S930SELSS GE Profile™ 30" Smart Dual Fuel Slide-In Front-Control Range. Items labeled Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our East Coast warehouse. Prices rarely drop significantly—but if you're looking for a high-end electric range, check this one out. Stainless Steel: This … Get performance ratings and pricing on the GE Profile PGS930SELSS range. Model P2S930SELSS GE Profile™ 30" Smart Dual Fuel Slide-In Front-Control Range. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2020, I was very excited about this new high end range, and the unit shipped is defective. We're happy to help answer your questions. Our online tools are here 24 hours a day to help you arrange the service you need. GE Profile P2S930SELSS 30 Inch Smart Slide-in Dual Fuel Range with 5 Sealed, Burners, Grill, Griddle, Wi-Fi Enabled, 4.5 cu. Guarantee, Side Panels and Trim Kit Sold Separately I would like to try another unit, hopefully, one that doesn’t have the same issue. P2S930SELSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Englewood, CO - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Dual Fuel Slide-In Front-Control Range. It’s been an absolute nightmare dealing with GE. In addition,the simmer burner cooks at a temp too high for working with chocolate or doing a delicate sauce. Skip disability assistance statement. I didn't want to spend that much for a range again so I took step backwards to this GE. No one tests dishwashers like we do. They don’t stand behind their products after I spent thousands on their products. GE Profile Slide In Front Control Gas Range (Models PGS930 and PGS960), Slide In Range - Ranked Top 4 Best Models, Product Review: GE Profile Range #PGS930SELSS. PGS930. Customer service is a joke! It's in the top 3 bestselling slide-in ranges and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Thor Kitchen 48" Stainless or GE P2S930SELSS.. GE PGS960BELTS is $1960.56 more expensive than the average slide-in range ($1951.40). DO NOT BUY GE! CUSTOMER CARE. Sign in with your social or google profile. Skip disability assistance statement. Quality. Recommended Maintenance Keep your range running and looking its best. Ratings & Reviews. ), Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2019. GE PGS960BELTS is a well-known option at the top of the price range. White Noise Machines & Sleep Solutions-lang-en, 5.6 Cu. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Everytime I lean over the top to clean the backsplash or back burners I end up turning on the control panel. The sleek GE Profile PS920SFSS 30-inch slide-in electric range (MSRP $2,500) has a lot going for it, including quick boiling speeds, great baking, and features that should appeal to both experienced and less-experienced cooks. The only issue I have is that when turned on, the electric oven upsets my dog to the point she starts shaking, pacing back and forth, panting, and wanting to go outside. Manuals & Guides. Do You Own This Product? 4.3. This collection provides the perfect combination of style and innovation throughout your kitchen. Maintenance & Care for P2S930SELSS × WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov × OK. GE APPLIANCES PRODUCTS Where to Buy; All GE … Check Other Stores closed. Get performance ratings and pricing on the GE Profile PDT715SYNFS dishwasher. Skip disability assistance statement. Price comparison, that is also offered by our service, helps profitably purchase GE P2S930SELSS. Welcome to our website! Manuals & Downloads. sign up / sign in × WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov × OK. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It opens a menu with additional features if a cooking mode is already in process. P2S930SELSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Levittown, PA - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Dual Fuel Slide-In Front-Control Range. This range replaced an old 5 burner DCSS. P2S930SELSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Somerset, MA - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Dual Fuel Slide-In Front-Control Range. View Specs. 5 out of 5 Ease of Use. Installing your Range We'll help you get your range up and running. DO NOT BUY GE ANYTHING! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Replace your old 30″ free-standing range with a new 30″ slide-in model. Features: Fit Guarantee; Edge-to-edge cooktop; 21,000 BTU Tri-ring burner ; Extra-large integrated reversible cast iron grill/griddle; Dual purpose center burner; Suggested Retail: $3,339.95 Sale Price: $2,999.00 * *See price in cart. They don’t care that 2 virtually brand new appliances are a complete waste of money! The options pad opens up a menu of more cooking modes when the oven is off. Likewise, GE sent their factory technician, who spoke with GE engineers, and no one knows what is causing the high frequency upsetting my pet. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 5 out of 5 I would recommend this to a friend. Installation Manual. For now I can say that I'm getting what I paid for. Welcome to our website! As far as the oven is concerned, it bakes and roasts beautifully. You can read real opinions and reviews about GE 5.6 Cu. Fit Guarantee. Compare 2 slide-in ranges . Within 2 weeks it was error coding again. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. My vet said she hears something we don’t. Great! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GE PGS930SELSS Slide-in Gas Range Cooktop at Amazon.com. Best solution for both house and office. Comment. OWNER’S MANUAL . Sporting a bold, dramatic look and state of the art features. Ft. Self-Cleaning Slide-In Dual Fuel Convection Range. Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 1 review. GE P2S930SELSS: Show reviews . Skip disability assistance statement. Need a repair or maintenance? Show product information from the vendor . It is a beautiful unit and is easy to operate. 1-877 … Schedule Service . P2S930SELSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Myerstown, PA - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Dual Fuel Slide-In Front-Control Range. Wanna buy GE 5.6 Cu. User Manual. The oven provides 5.6 cu. Welcome to our website! Shop for GE P2S930SELSS: $3779 : GE P2S930SELSS Sealed Burner Cooktop : Shop: GE P2S930SELSS vs Cosmo Double Oven. Time will tell how this range holds up to daily use. GE P2S930SELSS is a popular option at the top of the price range.