That’s why Repair Clinic stocks genuine Samsung parts to get your microwave oven working again, from door switches and touchpads to diodes, circuit boards and turntable motors. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Read More. Please write a review to publish your rating. 4133: Latch-Inlet;steam_jupite. Include details about prices, promotions, shipping, or customer service. †No Interest if Paid in Full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 Months: Available on purchases of select products charged to a Samsung Financing account. Copyright© 1995-2020 SAMSUNG All Rights Reserved. ft. Freestanding Electric Range with Convection in Stainless Steel. Advertised monthly payment, if any, is greater than your required minimum monthly payment and excludes taxes, delivery or other charges. is greater than required minimum payment. , our Samsung representative will be in touch with you. Find out more here. The Samsung 1.9 cu. If you do not, you will be charged interest from the purchase date at the standard Purchase APR. See pictures, installation guides, user manuals and full product information at West Coast Appliance Gallery Samsung me18h704sfs Pdf User Manuals. Please enter your model code in the above model search bar. LOGIN CUSTOMER SERVICES CART (0 items) Samsungparts.com. Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 27. $81.11 $ 81. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with Eco Mode (ME19R7041FS/AA). Ft. Capacity: Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless Steel Available at AppliancesConnection. View online or download Samsung me18h704sfs User Manual Please enjoy our special offers for you MY BENEFITS SPECIAL OFFERS. Prior purchases excluded. ft, Over The Range Microwave Microwaves. Over The Range Microwave Oven. Want to get hands-on with latest Galaxy device? months. BEFORE YOU BEGIN (Read these instructions completely and carefully.) Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart. We are an authorized distributor of Samsung Parts and Products for Samsung Electronics in the United States. $163.48 $ 163. Limited Time Offer. We are an authorized distributor of Samsung Parts and Products for Samsung Electronics in the United States. Please call 1-800-SAMSUNG for technical support . Ft. Over-the-Range Fingerprint Resistant Microwave with Sensor Cooking-Stainless Steel - Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel The best way to find parts for Samsung ME18H704SFS/AA-0000 / is by clicking one of the diagrams below. Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ and get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free. Microwave Oven ME18H704SFS. Free returns for up to 15 days after your new appliance has been delivered to your home. ft. Choose your location or language. ft. capacity, accommodating even your biggest dishes. 1-877-910-4614. Save these instructions for local inspector’s use. 4134: Spring Etc;hswr,pi 0.6,P. Free sample, Compensation, or Participated in a Consumer Research Study). No Interest if Paid in FullWithin 6 months†. Samsung Microwave Ovens 30-inch, 1.9 cu.ft. We make fixing things easier! FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Product Description. Popular parts for your Samsung ME21M706BAG/AA Microwave. This site uses cookies to enhance your web site experience. +1-888-873-3829. View online or download Samsung ME18H704SF User Manual Samsung ME18H704SF Pdf User Manuals. Quality Samsung Microwave Parts From Repair Clinic. Includes repair parts, symptom troubleshooting, repair videos and more for my appliance. 4.6 out of 5 stars 113. Stainless Steel Over-The-Range Microwave Visit the SAMSUNG Store. View and Download Samsung ME18H704SFB/AA service manual online. In thanks for your patience, enjoy an eCertificate up to $25 toward your next Samsung.com purchase. Samsung and Cookies. ME18H704SFB/AA microwave oven pdf manual download. ft. Large Capacity 3-Door French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel, 26.7 cu. Interest is charged from the purchase date Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with Eco Mode (ME19R7041FS/AC). We are an authorized distributor of Samsung Parts and Products for Samsung Electronics in the United States.