Apr 21, 2006. Eye candy when closed too ! However, another manufacturer of tool steel is Carpenter, known for grades like XHP, B75P, and 204P. Supply and demand. Review Subject Required. Fred Perrin and Jerry van Cook ? Steel Coating FDE (Flat Dark Earth) PVD . I couldn't find any 20CV, but then found out that for 2012, MT released some blades in CTS-204P. your own Pins on Pinterest Spyderco Knives: Spyderco Southard Folder, SP-C156GPBN The illustrated Spyderco Knife is the Spyderco Southard Folder, designed by custom knifemaker Brad Southard, that features a 3.46" modified drop point blade made of CTS 204P stainless steel, .157" thick. Picture Information. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Aug 10, 2013 #4. I'm thinking that Carpenter makes more 204P than Bohler makes M390. His first collaboration with Spyderco features a “flipper”—a novel blade-opening device that was pioneered by custom knifemaker Kit Carson. A flipper consists of a small lever that extends from the base of the Southard’s CTS 204P hollow-ground blade and … Tip Carry Position Tip-Up/Down . 5,313. * * * EXCLUSIVES * * * C172GBLTIP: Spyderco Plain Edge CTS-204P Titanium RIL with Blue G-10 Domino Bento Box Shop Exclusive You may order as many as you like, no limit. Spyderco Knives Spyderco Para 3 CTS-204P Custom RC Bladeworks Black Linen Micarta Scales. Centering is right on. Spyderco Knives For over 40 years, Spyderco knives have been a popular option for knife enthusiasts from worldwide, and it's easy to see why. I have a Benchmade Ritter Mini-Grip in M390 and a Spyderco Southard in CTS-204P, and as far as I can tell they are very similar. Located in Golden Colorado, Spyderco has been a … CTS 204P Blade Black G-10 & Titanium handle TiCN coated Black Blade Collaboration with Brad Southard New (3) from $308.75 + FREE Shipping. Very lightly used. Cut from a thick piece of Carpenter CTS-204P stainless steel, the profile swoops and slopes into an abrupt tip. The partial hollow grind terminates at a neatly applied edge, and the entire blade has been given the ever popular stonewashed finish. Knifeworks Exclusive Spyderco Delica 4 C11FPDGR, 2.88" CTS 204P SS Satin. Ended: Oct 14, 2020, 05:23:16 AM EDT. Spyderco. $299.97 $499.95 . Something went wrong. Enough to be hair whittle sharp. It seemed to tick all my boxes, G-10, Ti frame, great steel (the Carpenter CTS-204p is really a special steel at this price), unrivaled ergonomics, and the … CTS-204P is apparently the latest in a line of high performance steels from Carpenter. Name Email Required. CTS-XHP is a cross between 440C and D2 as in high hardness & corrosion resistance. The Techno is the only SPyderco folder which is absolutly flawless IMHO. Origin United States . His first collaboration with Spyderco features a “flipper”; a novel blade-opening device that was pioneered by custom knifemaker Kit Carson. Sharp factory edge. We found something similar. SALE* $339.95 $209.95 $350.00 SOLD. View cart for details. CTS-204P. Add to Wishlist. Compare. Closed Length 4.29" (109 mm) Edge Length 2.62" (67 mm ) Weight 3.5 oz . Price: US $350.00 (approx C $454.14) View original item. Grind Full-Flat . Brad Southard is an amazingly talented custom knifemaker who specializes in high-performance folder designs. SKU: B005019SPY220. Add to bag. Country Knives carries knives, tools, cutlery, collectibles, and more. PRESS LOG: There’s also the new Benchmade 551-1 full-size Griptilian at $178, with its grey G10, blue standoffs, and Crucible CPM-20CV steel (analogous to M390 or CTS-204p) with almost identical blade length, plus Benchmade’s famous Axis Lock. Lock Type Compression . Action is drop shut and no blade play. In 1981, the Glessers put down roots in Golden, Colorado and introduced the first Spyderco … Designed by Brad Southard, the flipper extends from the base of the black CTS-204P hollow ground blade. Get the best deals for spyderco cts 204p at eBay.com. In short, I tested my Spyderco PM2 in M390 against my new Socom Elite in CTS-204P. Careers / Employment Opportunities $449.95 $292.47. Condition is "New". Spyderco Delica Full Flat Grind C11FPDGR, 2.88" CTS 204P SS Satin Plain Blade, Forest Green FRN Handle-Limited to 600 Rating * Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Condition: New. The Spyderco Southard Flipper Knife is Spyderco's very first flipper knife. Feb 8, 2015 - Spyderco Para-Military 2 Elmax and Spyderco Domino CTS-204P A flipper consists of a small lever that extends from the base of the Southard’s CTS 204P hollow-ground blade and … In this case, there is a lower supply of M390. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! SKU: KNBGK-5562. Comments Required. Rivers Edge Cutlery Exclusive Para 3 in excellent condition (B). STATUS: In stock. Out of stock. The Techno clip is really the best. W ofercie wiatrówki, pistolety, noże, ASG, paintball, akcesoria obronne i inne militaria. Rating Required. Phone: 303-279-8383 Toll-Free: 800-525-7770 Fax: 303-278-2229. Spyderco Knives has been around since 1976, the name Spyderco has been synonymous with quality and reliable high performance. [BLACK FRIDAY] Spyderco Para 3 Green G-10 CTS 204P Flat Dark Earth Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain Edge [BLACK FRIDAY] Spyderco Para 3 Green G-10 CTS 204P Flat Dark Earth Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain Edge. His first collaboration with Spyderco features a “flipper”—a novel blade-opening device that was pioneered by custom knifemaker Kit Carson. Final Sale - Spyderco Para 3 Green G-10 CTS 204P Flat Dark Earth Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain Edge. Comes with box and paperwork. Feb 8, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Brandon. Along with CTS XHP, these include CTS 204P, CTS B70P, CTS B75P, CTS BD1, CTS BD30P, CTS 204P, CTS 20CP, and CTS 40CP. [WTS] Spyderco Para 3 Rivers Edge Cutlery CTS-204p. A flipper consists of a small lever that extends from the base of the Southard’s CTS 204P hollow-ground blade and protrudes from the … Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Discover (and save!) Sell one like this. Test Scenario: Both edges sharpened with an EP to a 30 degree inclusive bevel with a 3 micron finish. Spyderco Southard Folder C156GPBN Flipper Folding Knife, Stonewashed 3.5" Plain Edge CTS-204P Blade, Brown G-10 and Titanium Handle. Clip Position Ambi . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Sold/traded. Initially, the company focused on selling our first product the Tri-Angle Sharpmaker™,primarily at fairs and trade shows around the country. Blade Thickness 0.145" (3.8 mm) Handle Olive Drab G-10 . Sort by: Spyderco Southard Folder C156GPBBK Flipper Folding Knife, Black 3.5" Plain Edge CTS-204P Blade, Black G-10 and Titanium Handle. Shipped with USPS First Class. A couple marks under the clip. REC Spyderco Paramilitary 2 PM2 CTS-204P Rivers Edge Cutlery RECPM2 C81GPODFDE2. Spyderco Knives: Spyderco Southard Folder, Black, SP-C156GPBBK The illustrated Spyderco Knife is the Spyderco Southard Folder, designed by custom knifemaker Brad Southard, that features a 3.46" modified drop point blade made of CTS 204P stainless steel, .157" thick. Spyderco, Inc. 820 Spyderco Way Golden, CO 80403-8053. CTS 204P is easy on white ceramic and the edge is kept on the popping hair sharp level. Pictures, Video and Timestamp . Militaria.pl - największy w Polsce sklep internetowy z bronią, samoobroną i outdoorem. A flipper consists of a small lever that extends from the base of the Southard's CTS 204P hollow-ground blade and protrudes from the back of the knife's handle when closed. STATUS: In stock. Spyderco planned its initial use of CTS XHP in the creation of a 5.3-ounce knife with a 3.13-inch skinner blade. Learn more about Spyderco
C172GBLTIP
Domino - Blue G-10 / CTS 204P. After researching a few other brands, and eliminating several I've already owned, I ordered the Spyderco Southard. Rivers Edge Cutlery Exclusive . Spyderco was founded in 1976 by Sal and Gail Glesser. Opens image gallery. His first collaboration with Spyderco features a “flipper”—a novel blade-opening device that was pioneered by custom knifemaker Kit Carson. Spyderco knives are immediately recognizable for their smart, ground-breaking designs that exceed and beyond what you discover from other brands. There is an email response from a Carpenter employee on the Spyderco forum [5] that provides some information on their powder metallurgy process. His first collaboration with Spyderco features a "flipper"--a novel blade-opening device that was pioneered by custom knifemaker Kit Carson. CTS-204P, M390 and CPM 20CV are very similar -- high wear & corrosion resistance. The Mastiff Gold Member Gold Member. Related: m390 cpm-20cv elmax m390 knife cpm s90v cts-xhp maxamet cts-204p : m390 cpm-20cv elmax m390 knife cpm s90v cts-xhp maxamet cts-204p Steel CTS 204P . A Carson Flipper consists of a small lever that extends from the base of the Southard s CTS 204P hollow-ground blade and protrudes from the … His first collaboration with Spyderco features a flipper a novel blade-opening device that was pioneered by custom knifemaker Kit Carson. Compare.