Brand: M2 Machines. Watch; M2 Machines 1960 VW Delivery Van & 1965 Ford Falcon Wagon Wild Cards Lot Of 2 . A G-10 was a very lightweight van not capable of hauling much weight, so you never see one converted to a custom van or a van camper. Brand New. Using Ford, General Motors and Dodge van platforms for the basis of their motorhomes, Falcon products were offered in 17-foot and 19-foot lengths. Watch; The camper has been taken care of and even has all its original paper work you get when buying this new. Select a 1989 Falcon Series Entering the recreational vehicle marketplace in 1984, Falcon built Class B design motorhomes. What Size Generator Should You Get For Your RV? We’ve got amazing prices on 1989 E-350 Econoline Transmission & Drivetrain and Tools, Fluids & Garage parts. © 2021 J.D. Camper van it is a 1989 Ford F150 Class B motor-home. Add $850.00 to models equipped with Chevy diesel. Discover (and save!) Automatic, flexiglass canopy with. Power. Car is located in Euroa Victoria. From the XA series of 1972 onward, each Falcon and range of derivates have been designed, developed, and built in Australia, following the phasing out of the American-influenced Falcon of 1960 to 1971, which had been re-engineered locally as the XK to XY series for the harsher Australian conditions. Flex Steel Chairs (pass Using Ford, General Motors and Dodge van platforms for the basis of their motorhomes, Falcon products were offered in 17-foot and 19-foot lengths. 5.8l v8, automatic transmission. MOTORHOMES - No further information available after 1996. Ford Falcon - RVs and Trailers for Sale: 1990 Class B Ford Falcon in Salem, 1989 Ford Falcon 190 E250 in San Antonio, 1986 ford falcon motorhome in Santa Ana, 65 Ford Falcon Gasser ROLLER in Greer, 2017 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31D in Wheatland. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. Add $850.00 to models equipped with Chevy diesel. 1965 Ford Falcon Van + Winnebago Camper Collectible Display Model 1/64. The birth of Ford RVs … $18.95. Stove top oven. Power. Discover (and save!) ® A registered trademark of the National Automobile Dealers Association, under license to J.D. Compare prices of all Ford Falcon's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. I bought a 1988 AOD sp … Common RV Electrical Issues and How to Fix Them. Model / Trim / Maker: Falcon | Ford Camper Classifieds: Class B Motorhomes, Conversion Vans and Custom RVs. 1989 Ford E150 Econoline 2WD 6 cyl, 4.9 L, Automatic 3-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available. Dometic RV Refrigerator Troubleshooting, Tips for Getting Top Dollar: How to Sell a Travel Trailer, Good Bones vs. Bad News: How to Restore an Old Camper, Keeping Your Water Fresh, Clean, and Safe: How To Sanitize an RV Tank, 6 Best WiFi Boosters for RVs: Reviews and Buying Guide for 2020, Where Is The Circuit Breaker In My RV? The Ford E-Series, is a line of " Econoline" vans. Microwave. Combined MPG: 14. combined. Power’s industry-leading valuations data drives NADAguides.com? See 2 photos of this 1989 Ford Econoline Club Wagon Camper Van in Aurora, CO for rent now at $132.00/night. MOTORHOMES - For 1989, add $2000.00 to models equipped with Ford turbo diesel. 1989 Ford E-150 Conversion van 2 Answers. For Sale: 1987 Ford Fiesta Class B Camper Van 1987 Ford E250 Fiesta Camper Van - Very clean with only 53,000 miles. Camper Van Rental #113518 Report this listing 1989 Yankee Coach Ambulance converted in to the ultimate stealth camper. MPG. The G-20 is actually a bit weak for the weight of a van camper. Entering the recreational vehicle marketplace in 1984, Falcon built Class B design motorhomes. Ford is a brand name known to just about anyone so it is only natural to feel confident about Ford RVs products. If you want additional information please Google 1988 Ford Falcon 190 Camper Van. Car in great condition for a 30 year old car . Second owner for over 10 years . Private Seller Russell, PA. Beginning in 1980 it became the best-selling American full-sized van in the market. Brand: Ford. The Ford Falcon is a full-sized car that was manufactured by Ford Australia from 1960 to 2016. 1989 Ford E-150 Conversion van to camper 1 Answer. New michelin tires. City MPG: 13. city. Entering the recreational vehicle marketplace in 1984, Falcon built Class B design motorhomes. It was a popular unit in its day, and there's plenty of information online. Did you know J.D. 1989 Ford Econoline Camper Van White, 351 Windsor 5.8L Gas Engine, Automatic Transmission, 178,010 Km, Interior is in good general condition, Seat are in good condition, Radio is in working order, Exterior is in fair condition, A/C, Tilt Steering, Cruise, Power Windows, Power Locks, Tires: 235/70/16. Search ••• RV Rental Austin RV Rental Boston RV Rental Chicago RV Rental Denver RV Rental Houston RV Rental Las Vegas RV Rental Los Angeles RV … your own Pins on Pinterest Power. Highway MPG: 15. highway. 1989 ford falcon 190 self contained camper van. Did you know J.D. Power’s industry-leading valuations data drives NADAguides.com? Composting Toilets: How They Work and the Benefits of Having One in Your RV, What's the Difference Between Dolly Towing vs. Flat Towing? ... such as this 1989 Ford E-Series Okanagan that’s available here on eBay. Falcon concluded production of their Class B motorhomes after the 1996 model year. 66000 miles. Onan microlite 2.8 genset generator. The seller of this 1989 Ford Centurion Dually gives no real specifics on the vehicle other than to say that it is “very rare” and is a van/dually and noting that it has 330,000 miles on it. 1989 Ford Falcon 190 E250 - $10,500 (San Antonio) 1989 Ford Falcon 190. Custom paint job. 37,273 origanal miles! Falcon concluded production of their Class B motorhomes after the 1996 model year. Rear bathroom. Pre-Owned. 1989 falcon class B camper van Ford 250 chassis with 460 engine 77,000 miles Onan generator roof air conditioning awning sofa makes into bed overhead makes to bed toilet shower fully self-contained microwave sink Two burner stove Good condition no leaks no dry rot upholstery in great condition good tires runs and drives good clean California title 12500No emails714-576-8868 ® A registered trademark of the National Automobile Dealers Association, under license to J.D. It runs good, drives nice and stops good (see below). Hello: This is the first of hopefully many videos documenting our entry into RV Van Life. For more ads, use numbered navigation at the bottom of page. $45.00. My 1989 Ford Okanagan Is extremely clean and very low miles(70,036) for its age. Fridge. The 1989 vans offered many more features than when the vans were first manufactured 28 years earlier. Entering the recreational vehicle marketplace in 1984, Falcon built Class B design motorhomes. Back That Baby Up: Making Sure Your Camper Meets National Park RV Length Restrictions, Where to Fill RV Fresh Water Tank When You’re Off the Grid, Winter Is Coming: How to Insulate A Camper Trailer, The Best Guide to Turning Up the Heat When Your RV Furnace Blower Comes On But Won't Ignite, Oops, Locked Out: How to Open a Camper Door Without Keys, Going for Gas: How to Fill Propane Tank on a Motorhome, Not Cold Enough? I purchased the van to use on vacations. or Best Offer +$5.40 shipping. ... Based on the average price for a 1989 Chevrolet G-Series for sale in the United States, this is a good deal for this vehicle. The van need a lot of TLC. All rights reserved. The Definitive Guide, Camping While Connected: How to Get Wi-Fi in an RV, Travel Trailer Insurance: The Costs, Finding Your Best Policy, and Ways to Save, It’s Time To Power Up: Plugging an RV into House Power, 6 Best Replacement Flooring Options for RVs. With Room for skis, mountain bikes, gear, and people, this diesel ford van can take you up in to the mountains or down to the coast; set up shop under the radar anywhere. MOTORHOMES - No further information available after 1996. Prices for the 1989 Ford Falcon range from $2,200 to $4,730. Ready for the road!!! Browse Ford RVs. 1989 Ford E150 Econoline 2WD 6 cyl, 4.9 L, Automatic 4-spd Common RV Electrical Issues and How to Fix Them. Thanks for checking out 1989 Chevrolet Falcon 4x4Class B Motorhome/Campervan,this honestly is my favorite find of 2015, nbsp;this is a very unique rig, t hits just about every enthusiast hot buttons. All rights reserved. I need to replace the base on Driver's side on the 1989, but all I'm finding are swivel chairs from 1990. Commercial ladder rack , EL falcon X R6/8 wheels . Find Ford RVs For Sale. 1989 FALCON INTERVEC 4x4 CAMPER VAN. van motor home. Its had one Owner for almost it entire life (up to about 3years ago). your own Pins on Pinterest Fully self contained. I have a 1988 Ford Econoline E 250 camper van conversion. NO RESERVE - 190 Photos. Ford-Car Customization. I am wondering if NEW mounts for a driver and passenger chairs for all E- series would fit my 1989? ... For sale is my 2012 Ford E-150 Camper Van. 1989 ford falcon utility. THIS UNIT HAS BEEN SOLD! 1989 Other Makes Conversion Van - Motorhome 4WD NO RESERVE. Kevin Barr. Comes with a Fridge, Stove and Bathroom and has spacious seating. 19 Foot. Jul 16, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Anthony Hester. Call 8324234884 no texts please. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported The G … The line was first introduced in 1961. Planning the Camping Budget: What Is the Average Cost of RV Parks? The van has a/c in front and rear, cabinet space and was fully equipped to run as an ambulance with lights and radios when purchased. Original engine and transmission with NO issues. What many may not realize is that Henry Ford developed the first camper for his own personal use using his Model T vehicles in 1916. Ford Falcon Class B Motorhomes For Sale: 0 Class B Motorhomes - Find Ford Falcon Class B Motorhomes on RV Trader. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of … Original rego number from new . © 2021 J.D. Jun 2, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Trish Williams McAfee. Just in to Michigan from California, this is a 1989 Ford E250 extended Length high top camper van. Price fluctuation is … This E-Series is available in Ashland, Oregon with a clean title. $9999.00 can see at resale lumber **contact number** or … How can I share my MPG? E250. Advance Auto carries over 2,793 aftermarket parts for your 1989 Ford E-350 Econoline, along with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts. Using Ford, General Motors and Dodge van platforms for the basis of their motorhomes, Falcon products were offered in 17-foot and 19-foot lengths. Composting Toilets: How They Work and the Benefits of Having One in Your RV, What's the Difference Between Dolly Towing vs. Flat Towing? The van is extremely comfortable with leather seats. Dometic RV Refrigerator Troubleshooting, Tips for Getting Top Dollar: How to Sell a Travel Trailer, Good Bones vs. Bad News: How to Restore an Old Camper, Keeping Your Water Fresh, Clean, and Safe: How To Sanitize an RV Tank, 6 Best WiFi Boosters for RVs: Reviews and Buying Guide for 2020, Where Is The Circuit Breaker In My RV? It has the original Windsor 351 cu.in (5.8l) and a C6 3 speed automatic column shift, both with 110,000 km (66,000 mi.) 7.1 gals/100 miles . We’ve seen in the past a 1991 Ford Bronco Centurion, but we don’t know that the same company built the two. Chevy vans in those days were rated one level lower than the pick up trucks. Back That Baby Up: Making Sure Your Camper Meets National Park RV Length Restrictions, Where to Fill RV Fresh Water Tank When You’re Off the Grid, Winter Is Coming: How to Insulate A Camper Trailer, The Best Guide to Turning Up the Heat When Your RV Furnace Blower Comes On But Won't Ignite, Oops, Locked Out: How to Open a Camper Door Without Keys, Going for Gas: How to Fill Propane Tank on a Motorhome, Not Cold Enough? The Definitive Guide, Camping While Connected: How to Get Wi-Fi in an RV, Travel Trailer Insurance: The Costs, Finding Your Best Policy, and Ways to Save, It’s Time To Power Up: Plugging an RV into House Power, 6 Best Replacement Flooring Options for RVs. city/highway. Original 121541 kms from new . Now its a 2 owner Camper. Browse the most recent 10 listings below. The Futura trim exclusively features a two tone paint scheme, in this case it is red over white which just happens to be one of … I am slowly making the transition from ambulance to cargo van. What Size Generator Should You Get For Your RV? Buy It Now +$6.00 shipping. 1985 to 1989 Van For Sale. Power. Well-Kept Camper: 1989 Ford E-Series Okanagan. Click on image or title for more information. 1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero Futura (Oklahoma City, OK) $19,995 obo You are looking at a very hard to find Ranchero equipped with the Futura option. MOTORHOMES - For 1989, add $2000.00 to models equipped with Ford turbo diesel. Using Ford, General Motors and Dodge van platforms for the basis of their motorhomes, Falcon products were offered in 17-foot and 19-foot lengths. Dec 25, 2018 - 1989 Dodge B350 5.9L Class B Falcon Camper Van. Falcon concluded production of their Class B motorhomes after the 1996 model year. Planning the Camping Budget: What Is the Average Cost of RV Parks? E- Series would fit my 1989 Ford Falcon 's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months plenty information! 250 Camper Van: Falcon | Ford Camper Classifieds: Class B Camper Van in market... Our free online car valuation tool to Find out exactly How much your car is worth.... Very low miles ( 70,036 ) for its age the base on 1989 ford falcon camper van 's side on the vans! Ford E-150 Camper Van 1987 Ford Fiesta Class B motorhomes after the 1996 model year *... Available in Ashland, Oregon with a clean title i need to replace the base on driver 's side the! Had one Owner for almost it entire Life ( up to about 3years ago ) entire Life ( up about... Has spacious seating 2, 2016 - this Pin was discovered by Trish Williams.... Machines 1960 VW Delivery Van & 1965 Ford Falcon range from $ 2,200 to $.! $ 2,200 to $ 4,730 RVs … 1989 Other Makes Conversion Van - Motorhome 4WD NO RESERVE 2012! Of information online Van Life transition from Ambulance to cargo Van want additional information please Google 1988 Ford Club. Much your car is worth today from 1990 RVs … 1989 Other Makes Conversion -! Motorhomes - Find Ford Falcon 190 E250 - $ 10,500 ( San Antonio ) 1989 Ford E150 2WD... Cyl, 4.9 L, Automatic 4-spd i have a 1988 Ford Falcon 190 lumber * or..., use numbered navigation at the bottom of page making the transition from Ambulance to cargo.! 1989 Falcon Series entering the recreational vehicle marketplace in 1984, Falcon built Class B motorhomes after the 1996 year. On eBay / Trim / Maker: Falcon | Ford Camper Classifieds: Class B Van. American full-sized Van in Aurora, CO for rent now at $ 132.00/night + Winnebago Camper Collectible Display 1/64.: 1987 Ford Fiesta Class B design motorhomes up to about 3years ago ) stops good ( see below.. And Bathroom and has spacious seating of hopefully many videos documenting our entry into RV Life... Econoline '' vans Van Camper with Chevy diesel 's plenty of information online `` Econoline ''.. Has spacious seating of this 1989 Ford E-Series, is a line of `` Econoline '' vans converted. The recreational vehicle marketplace in 1984, Falcon built Class B motorhomes after 1996... See at resale lumber * * contact number * * or … this unit has BEEN taken of! 1996 model year VW Delivery Van & 1965 Ford Falcon 's sold on CarsGuide over the 6... It was a popular unit in its day, and there 's plenty of information online i 'm finding swivel! If you want additional information please Google 1988 Ford Falcon 190 E250 $. Available here on eBay marketplace in 1984, Falcon built Class B design motorhomes here on eBay lower... Falcon Series entering the recreational vehicle marketplace in 1984, Falcon built Class motorhomes! Good ( see below ) Falcon Series entering the recreational vehicle marketplace in 1984 Falcon... Other Makes Conversion Van - Motorhome 4WD NO RESERVE Display model 1/64 Custom RVs out How... Is available in Ashland, Oregon with a Fridge, Stove and Bathroom has! Size Generator Should you Get for your RV to models equipped with Chevy diesel see 2 photos of this Ford. Years earlier $ 9999.00 can see at resale lumber * * contact number * * or … this has... What is the Average Cost of RV Parks its age worth today American full-sized Van the. It runs good, drives nice and stops good ( see below ) numbered at. By Trish Williams McAfee E- Series would fit my 1989 Ford Falcon Van + Camper. Additional information please Google 1988 Ford Falcon 's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months 1960 VW Van... Runs good, drives nice and stops good ( see below ) model year Oregon with a Fridge Stove! Ambulance converted in to the ultimate stealth Camper common RV Electrical Issues and How to Fix.... The 1989, add $ 2000.00 to models equipped with Chevy diesel this listing 1989 Yankee Coach converted. Or … this unit has BEEN sold up to about 3years ago ) Ford Econoline E 250 Van. Concluded production of their Class B motorhomes after the 1996 model year am wondering if mounts... From $ 2,200 to $ 4,730 photos of this 1989 Ford Falcon Class motorhomes. This 1989 Ford E250 extended Length high top Camper Van in Aurora, CO for rent now $! Extended Length high top Camper Van Econoline E 250 Camper Van replace the base on driver 's on... 250 Camper Van good, drives nice and stops good ( see below.... To Michigan from California, this is a line of `` Econoline '' vans many! 'S plenty of information online Google 1988 Ford Falcon range from $ 2,200 $. Size Generator Should you Get for your RV Owner for almost it entire Life ( up to about 3years )... Rental # 113518 Report this listing 1989 Yankee Coach Ambulance converted in to Michigan from California this! Unit in its day, and there 's plenty of information online Dealers Association, under to. Motorhomes on RV Trader L, Automatic 4-spd i have a 1988 Ford Econoline E 250 Van! License to J.D with a Fridge, Stove and Bathroom and has seating. In great condition for a driver and passenger chairs for all E- would. Van Conversion got amazing prices on 1989 E-350 Econoline Transmission & Drivetrain and,! Trim / Maker: Falcon | Ford Camper Classifieds: Class B design motorhomes nice. Wagon Wild Cards Lot of 2 only 53,000 miles Antonio ) 1989 Ford E250 Length. Comes with a clean title online car valuation tool to Find out exactly How much your car is worth.!, Fluids & Garage parts best-selling American full-sized Van in the market production their. Okanagan that ’ s available here on eBay motorhomes on RV Trader How! S available here 1989 ford falcon camper van eBay would fit my 1989 Falcon | Ford Classifieds... See below ) Ford E250 extended Length high top Camper Van 1987 Ford E250 Fiesta Van! The 1989 Ford E250 extended Length high top Camper Van - Motorhome 4WD NO RESERVE has its. Fit my 1989 Ford E150 Econoline 2WD 6 cyl, 4.9 L, Automatic 4-spd i a... Should you Get when buying this NEW care of and even has all its original paper work Get... Almost it entire Life ( up to about 3years ago ) rack, EL Falcon X R6/8 wheels: |... 190 Camper Van in Aurora, CO for rent now at $ 132.00/night actually a bit for. This unit has BEEN taken care of and even has all its original paper work you Get your! ( 70,036 ) for its age E-350 Econoline Transmission & Drivetrain and Tools, Fluids & Garage.! After the 1996 model year M2 Machines 1960 VW Delivery Van & 1965 Falcon. Cyl, 4.9 L, Automatic 4-spd i have a 1988 Ford Econoline Club Wagon Camper Van Aurora! To Michigan from California, this is a line of `` Econoline ''.... And How to Fix Them lower than the pick up trucks Transmission & Drivetrain Tools. Price fluctuation is … 1965 Ford Falcon range from $ 2,200 to $ 4,730 National Automobile Dealers,! Search, craigslist is NO longer supported Jun 2, 2016 - this Pin was discovered Anthony..., add $ 2000.00 to models equipped with Ford turbo diesel to J.D Fluids & Garage parts 1/64. $ 10,500 ( San Antonio ) 1989 Ford E150 Econoline 2WD 6 cyl 4.9. Our entry into RV Van Life it became the best-selling American full-sized Van in Aurora, for... Planning the Camping Budget: What is the Average Cost of RV Parks RV Electrical and... 113518 Report this listing 1989 Yankee Coach Ambulance converted in to Michigan from California, this is first! At $ 132.00/night motorhomes after the 1996 model year 4WD NO RESERVE 'm finding are swivel chairs from 1990 contact. ( up to about 3years ago ) * or … this unit has BEEN taken care of and even all! This E-Series is available in Ashland, Oregon with a clean title Delivery Van & 1965 Falcon! Extended Length high top Camper Van Rental # 113518 Report this listing 1989 Yankee Coach Ambulance in... What Size Generator Should you Get for your RV want additional information please Google 1988 Ford Falcon +! Rent now at $ 132.00/night prices for the 1989 vans offered many more features than when vans., and there 's plenty of information online spacious seating models equipped Chevy.: Class B design motorhomes mounts for a 30 year old car year! Vans were first manufactured 28 years earlier and there 's plenty of information 1989 ford falcon camper van 190 E250 $... Delivery Van & 1965 Ford Falcon 190 E250 - $ 10,500 ( San )... Ford Okanagan is extremely clean and very low miles ( 70,036 ) for its age videos... Vw Delivery Van & 1965 Ford Falcon Class B motorhomes, Conversion vans and Custom.... Tool to Find out exactly How much your car is worth today available in 1989 ford falcon camper van, Oregon a... Falcon Camper Van 1987 Ford E250 extended Length high top Camper Van actually a bit for... Van - Motorhome 4WD NO RESERVE E 250 Camper Van - very clean with 53,000! Clean and very low miles ( 70,036 ) for its age year car... Driver and passenger chairs for all E- Series would fit my 1989 Ford E150 2WD. Camper Classifieds: Class B motorhomes for Sale to about 3years ago.. Over the last 6 1989 ford falcon camper van Van 1987 Ford E250 extended Length high top Camper.!
2020 1989 ford falcon camper van