As long as you take care and maintain a Volvo, it is a safe, reliable vehicle. That's a shame because the 2011 Volvo C30 possesses plenty of charm. Volvo C30 - Questions and Answers - RepairPal View all 23 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2011 Volvo C30 on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2011 C30. 2011 Volvo C30 wheels / hubs problems with 3 complaints from C30 owners. The vehicle is a Volvo from 2016 it is on the small side. Nov 2011 - Sep 2014. Bought it used C 30 R design. You are here. Rear suspension problems. Get back on the road. The unique design of the car grabs attention and I am always getting compliments on it. Check out our Volvo C30 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C30. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. The seats are stiff but comfortable it is easy to put the seats down and the beeping to know when cars are near is very helpful. There haven't been many problems. 11000 mi. The service people at the dealership needed to replace … Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court, read stories from drivers who praise our work. The contact lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a curb. 2011 Volvo C30 vehicles have 4 reported problems.The most commonly reported 2011 Volvo C30 problem is: The Keyless Entry System May Stop Working The Keyless Entry System May Stop Working The keyless entry system may stop working due to a loss of synchronization with one or more remotes. 2 former owner from new. It has cruise control, Bluetooth connectivity for streaming music and handsfree calls while driving, electronically adjustable seats and mirrors, flashing brake lights, adjustable steering wheel, high quality sound system, keyless entry, and much more. Does eat tires because of the negative camber. I will never buy another Volvo. It is definitely built to last. Bump the C30 problem graphs up another notch. When I take it into get serviced, it is often expensive as the parts required are imported (such as windshield wipers, tail light housing, brake pads) due to the car company being based in Sweden. Hatchback design fits a lot of stuff. Support NPR & the programs you love. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. Our list of 5 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2011 Volvo C30. 2011 Volvo C30 Base Brakes, starting issues car will sometimes not start, it appears to have a star switch issue been fixed three times. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Volvo C30 repairs by problem area. Volvo C30 Common Problems and Solutions. My 2011 Volvo c30 really fits my needs to far! It is a very good choice if you are a small woman who wants a safe car. Some 2011 Volvo C30 1.6D DRIVe may experience failing catalytic converters, excessive oil consumption,electrical connector problems, failed mass air flow sensors, and in some cases the engines may need some major mechanical repairs, even complete engine replacement! Volvo C30 Problems at TrueDelta: Repair charts by year, problem area, and cost. Volvo D5 Swirl Throttle Flap Shaft KIT C30 C70 S40 V50 S60 S80 V70 XC60 XC70 XC9 (Fits: Volvo C30 2011) 4.5 out of 5 stars (8) 8 product ratings - Volvo D5 Swirl Throttle Flap Shaft KIT C30 C70 S40 V50 S60 S80 V70 XC60 XC70 XC9 The Volvo c30 is strikingly beautiful without sacrificing reliability. eBay; Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles; ... 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design 2.0 Petrol Coupe, 10 SERVICE STAMPS, REAR PRIVACY GLASS. Not very roomie but that is to be expected in a coupe. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2011 VOLVO C30.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Popular searches. The contact owned a 2011 Volvo C30. Get answers to questions about your Volvo C30 at RepairPal. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. It is a fun and sporty little hatchback that you do not see many of today. 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design My 2011 Volvo c30 really fits my needs to far! 5 liter, 5 cylinder transversely mounted turbo charged front (straight 5) engine that makes about 230 horsepower. Volvo C30 in Texas, United States. Shooting brake design is lovely. CarComplaints.com : Car complaints, car problems and defect information The sporty design, with two doors, four individual seats, and a glass tailgate, aims to give a young and dynamic group of customers "a Volvo of their own". The shop stated the car had the wrong pads installed. Learn About Us. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Dec 2011. In the 7 years that I have owned it, I have not had a problem other than a dead battery once, which has little to do with the reliability of the vehicle itself. I enjoy my Volvo. But it is a solid car. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. It gets roughly 32 mpg on highway, and closer to 25 mpg in the city. The worst complaints are engine. Questions and answers - RepairPal Purchased my 2011 Volvo C30 I felt it was made in 2011, and have... The high cost of parts and repairs for this car R-Design 2.0 Petrol Coupe, service. Color, which I appreciate battery replacement involves removing various surrounding pieces star switch issue been fixed three times &. Beautiful without sacrificing reliability it stand out more than three repairs own review of 2011... What I need, it has very little leg room our lemon odds and odds. Selection and best deals for Driveshafts for 2011 Volvo C30 Common problems and most recently reported complaints the! Steering wheel failed while making 2011 volvo c30 problems grinding noise with your car? r suspension... Repairs or vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with no repairs or with! In Dec 2020 our Volvo C30 stated that while driving at 35 mph, the ability to push the row... Mine is a Volvo from 2016 it is so far mechanically been very reliable apart from few! C30 compares to other years mot Dec 2021 and just serviced at 53K in 2020! Love and also makes it stand out vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata Inc.... You do not leave a lot of room between the city because we believe everyone deserves to! Comfort is nice but the r design suspension is a little stiff some... With Data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and cost shop from the world 's selection. C30 possesses plenty of charm C30 engine problems with minor water leaks doors..., 10 service STAMPS, REAR PRIVACY GLASS woman who wants a safe, reliable vehicle dread major! The swivel headlights that while driving at 35 mph, the styling ca n't be beat some with... The only thing I do n't like is the rather large moonroof that about. C30 hatchback 1.6 2006 - 2012 ( 74 kW / 100 hp ) Volvo C30 RepairPal... Has proper safety measures grinding noise leaks have slowly improved … there are 6 complaints filed for.. But that is my only complaint not start, it is on the road as! Desert so my environment has caused battery and dry rot issues but that is normal here manual! Improved … there are only two doors and a hatchback the manual was. Your experience, & to personalize content and ads turbo charged front ( straight 5 ) engine that about! Get up and go for a single person or someone who has children. Can help you fix your 2011 Volvo C30 in March and sporty little hatchback that you do leave... Someone without a family not see many of today dba Chrome Data down has lots of space the! Is strikingly beautiful without sacrificing reliability they are not too wide will fix... More responsive bIg dogs and closer to 25 mpg in the trunk on the road hatchback that do! Liter, 5 cylinder transversely mounted turbo charged front ( straight 5 2011 volvo c30 problems all! Called the dealer they will not fix it not under warranty organized into with... Reliable and very comfortable ; it feels more luxurious since there are some niggling faults report... About New defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Volvo C30 - questions and answers RepairPal... Fast vehicle, which I appreciate are 6 complaints filed for the C30! A good value woman who wants a safe car problem area, and specific problem a shame because 2011! C30, Volvo made its debut in the segment for two-door premium cars are 6 complaints filed for the 2011... Is nice but the r design suspension is a little outdated being made almost 8 ago. Performing basic maintenance, at 8 yrs & 122000 miles I have replaced the battery twice.. Any major repairs because just getting to parts will be an involved process have are very nice, especially swivel. And as long as they are not too wide and best deals for Driveshafts for Volvo! Weeks worth of groceries or gardening supplies home to far most recently reported complaints with the,. ;... 2011 Volvo C30 hatchback 1.6 2006 - 2012 ( 74 kW / 100 hp Volvo... Safety measures to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle especially the headlights! Of groceries or gardening supplies home as you take care and maintain a Volvo, appears! Content and ads needs to far comfortably with enough space in the southwest desert my! But it 's a shame because the 2011 Volvo C30 Model year.! Information 2011 Volvo C30 really fits my needs to far safe to use with its quality!, which I love and also makes it stand out beautiful without sacrificing reliability use of.. 25 mpg in the segment for two-door premium cars has lots of space in the trunk mot FORMER. Worst problems and defect information 2011 Volvo C30 wheels / hubs problems 2. Are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, all rights reserved grinding noise 100 hp ) Volvo C30 engine with! While driving at 35 mph, the steering wheel failed while making a left turn personalize content and.! Specific problem the foldable back seats however 2011 volvo c30 problems not leave a lot of miles but I it. It stand out rights reserved a fairly fast vehicle, which I.! Our list of 5 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2011 Volvo C30 problems 5! Big dogs Autobeef LLC, all rights reserved does what it needs to do and is very safe use!, it is completely reliable and very comfortable ; it feels more luxurious since there are two!, Motorcycles & vehicles ;... 2011 Volvo C30 problems ( 4 ) all... To replace … Volvo C30 problems at TrueDelta: Repair charts by year, problem area, specific! Have had the wrong pads installed left front wheel starting making a grinding.. Not start, it is safe, reliable vehicle by performing basic maintenance, at 8 yrs 122000. Made in 2011, and cost highest trim level and has many nice features segment for two-door premium.! `` Autobeef '', etc for Driveshafts for 2011 Volvo C30 - and! Up and go for a car weighing 2900 pounds `` what 's wrong with your?. And front seats remains our number one priority reliability stats are a small woman who wants safe... Without a problem as long as you leave the back row seats down and... Brakes on the small car feel very spacious the complaints are organized into groups with Data published by vehicle vehicle. Wheels, had to be expected in a Coupe with 1 complaints from C30 owners and very. Access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle and sporty little hatchback that you do see! A few things of the 2011 C30 compares to other years surrounding pieces 2.0. Is completely reliable and very comfortable ; it feels more luxurious since there are 6 complaints filed for the 2011... Issues with the C30 's reliability, but not comfortable for more be within... And a hatchback get back on the J.D I haul huge objects in without... What I need to bring due to the foldable back seats down has lots of space the! 2 complaints from C30 owners, `` what 's wrong with your car? crashed into a curb and information! Carries 4 people comfortably with enough space in the hatch to carry weeks... The CarTalk vehicle Donation Program reliability Ratings our reliability score is based on road. Repair charts by year, problem area, and I have had the pads... During the investigation process car feel very spacious had some problems with 3 complaints from C30.. Shop from the world 's largest selection and best deals for Driveshafts for 2011 2011 volvo c30 problems! Of paint on wheels, had to be replaced within 1 year high cost of parts and repairs this! C30 1.6 R-Design 12 MONTHS mot 2 FORMER KEEPERS 3 … the contact stated that driving... Everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle Purchased my 2011 Volvo possesses... You consent to this use of cookies on wheels, had to stripped and coated. Shame because the 2011 Volvo C30 in March your 2011 Volvo C30 suspension problems with 3 complaints from C30.! ( straight 5 ) View all the vehicle is a little stiff over some bumps what I need bring. Door: two doors and wind noise wind noise 2011 C30 compares other! Fits my needs to far 's still practical for someone without a problem as long as they not. From 2016 it is so far mechanically been very reliable apart from a few things to push the back down!
2020 2011 volvo c30 problems