0 Views. If you are having your vehicle serviced at a facility other than a Hyundai dealer, verify that the correct ATF is used for your vehicle. Most Popular Hyundai Tucson Fuel Filters × 1 Answer. 2020 Hyundai Sonata. We have the best products at the right price. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. Cargo Capacity for Cars 56 cu. No other fluid will substitute. Dexron . Intentionally blank: Intentionally blank: Related Parts. We stock millions of Hyundai Tucson Fuel Filter parts in our warehouses located across the country. 2012 Hyundai Tucson Limited 2.4L 4 Cyl. See real-world Hyundai Tucson transmission problems and repair histories as reported by other Hyundai Tucson owners. In this video I Give a brief description of how to service the transmission in your Hyundai Elantra 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 check fill replace Payload Capacity for Trucks N/A. Return to … 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe. You need to get 3 1/2 (4) quarts of Hyundai fluid unless you want transmission issues. 0 Views. Elantra GT. Transmission fluid change intervals can vary widely, but we recommend somewhere between 30,000-60,000 miles, or every two to four years. WARNING: The transaxle fluid level should be checked when the engine is at normal operating temperature. Research the 2012 Hyundai Tucson at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. 3.1 2016-2020 Hyundai Tucson oil change Engine oil is essential to the performance and service of the engine. AMSOIL transmission fluids offer the best protection for your TUCSON, even in the most severe driving conditions. I have a 2011 Hyundaii Tucson and I have been having issues with the ECO light it is not coming on in the same manner as before. The most common problems with Hyundai transmissions: Low transmission fluid level - Common on Hyundai vehicles with over 100,000 miles. Call 866-747-5097 for more info on stock #H56517A HyundaiPartsDeal.com offers the lowest prices for genuine 2012 Hyundai Tucson parts.Parts like . Buy your auto parts on your schedule. Only 2 quarts - I think I'll replace the fluid here in … It is suggested that you check the oil level at least once a week in normal use and more often if you are on a trip or driving in severe conditions. Causes. What's the 2012 Hyundai Tucson transmission fluid capacity? 2012 Hyundai Tucson Features and Specs research. The total capacity of the transmission is 7.71 quarts, you did not drain this much. 19 Views. The best part is, our Hyundai Tucson Automatic Transmission Fluid products start from as little as $6.99. 1 Answer. Find specifications for every 2012 Hyundai Tucson: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. What's the 2012 Hyundai Tucson tire size? Find 22 used Hyundai Tucson in Scottsdale, AZ as low as $7,250 on Carsforsale.com®. Tires (Std.) If your 6 speed transmission takes ATF-4, just go to the dealership and ask for a transmission fluid flush, they have the machine for it that will flush out 99% of the old fluid and I'm pretty sure your transmission will feel like new after that, well worth it IMO. Will get a 2022 Hyundai Tucson plug-in hybrid in the future. 2020 Hyundai Palisade. Automatic Transmission Flex-plate. Without hybrid. N/A. Save up to $2,792 on one of 206 used 2012 Hyundai Santa Fes in Phoenix, AZ. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. ft. Detailed car specs: 2012 Hyundai Tucson. When the ligh is off it feels as if my transmission is jerking 7 Answers. Let's take a look at Hyundai transmission problems and common symptoms. 2000 lbs. Tucson. Transmission Fluid Conditioner. Towing Capacity (Max.) It can cause hard shifts, delayed shifting, or shifting at high RPMs. 2 Answers. Fluid for the DCT is 1.9liters(2 qts) of API GL-4, SAE 75W/85 (fill for-life) HYUNDAI genuine transaxle fluid. 2.4l. 2012 Hyundai Tucson GL coolant & oil capacities. ... What's the 2012 hyundai tucson fuel capacity? Kona. HYUNDAI > 2012 > TUCSON > 2.4L L4 > Transmission-Automatic > Transmission Fluid. 2020 Hyundai Tucson. tucson. I hope you understand that I have been doing this for a very long time and it is not in my interest to provide faulty information or guess. Seals replaced. Transmission Fluid Additive. WHEN DRIVING AND PRESSING ON ACCELERATOR THE ENGINE REVS, BUT THE TRANSMISSION SEEMS TO BE IN NEUTRAL (EVEN THOUGH IN DRIVE). Transaxle Fluid Capacity. Sonata. 2.0l. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. 2020 Hyundai Elantra GT. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Order HYUNDAI Tucson (JM) 2.0CRDi 113 HP Gearbox oil and transmission oil easily at AUTODOC Fast delivery and low prices Discover now for yourself Info: Hyundai Tucson jm 2.0CRDi Manuf. The 2012 Hyundai Tucson has 4 problems reported for transmission slipping. Transmission fluid leaking from transmission. My car seems to shift hard when I accelerate and when I brake.. What is the 2012 hyundai tucson … Auto Transmission Case are shipped directly from authorized Hyundai dealers and backed by the manufacturer's warranty.. Parts fit for the following vehicle options. A Hyundai Tucson Transmission Fluid Change costs between $48 and $59 on average. What is the hyundai tucson mpg 2012? Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2012 Hyundai Tucson Motor Oil and Transmission Fluid from AutoZone. Used 2012 Hyundai Elantra, from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria in Peoria, AZ, 85382. 1.8l. Body: Wagon - 5Door 5P. Gross Vehicle Weight for Trucks 4365 lbs. this is a complaint that mimics the current recall 16v628000 from hyundai on 8/30/2016, for their 2016 tucson transmission problems of the engine/transmission where it will disengage. 5 speed. Oil, coolant and fuel capacity for Hyundai Tucson GL in 2012, the model offered since mid-year 2011 in North America U.S. - … year (from - to): 08.2004-03.2010 Coolant flush Flushing the coolant in your car is not that hard and will extend the life of your engine tremendously - learn how here! Transmission, automatic: 7 L: Change 90000 km: Original oil: Santa-Fe 2.2 CRDI 4WD: Transferbox: 0,45 L: Change 120000 km: 75W-90: Santa-Fe 2.2 CRDI 4WD: Differential, rear: 0,53-0,63 L: Change 120000 km: 75W-90: Santa-Fe 2.2 CRDI 4WD: Transaxle, manual: 1,8-1,9 L: Change 120000 km: Original oil: Santa-Fe 2.2 CRDI 4WD: Transmission, automatic: 7,1 L: Change 90000 km: Original oil Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. Call 1800-11-4645 to know more Santa Fe. 4 speed. The fluid capacity of the automatic transaxle is 8.2 U.S. quarts (7.8 liters). Average failure mileage is 38,150 miles. 1 Answer. When it comes to your Hyundai Tucson, you … 2020 Hyundai Kona. Changing Automatic Transmission oil in regular intervals is important for performance of your car. Engine Capacity: DOHC - MPI. Advance Auto Parts has 12 different Automatic Transmission Fluid for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. Get Yours Today! Using a properly formulated transmission fluid for your Hyundai TUCSON can protect your vehicle from costly problems down the road. 2017 Hyundai TUCSON Transmission Fluid. Without hatchback. hyundai. 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. Most of our manufacturers cover their auto parts with at least a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty. Refill the transmission through the dipstick (Capacity for the Voyager is 4 quarts, make sure to use ATF Plus (Type 7176) for your particular tranny, NOT Dexron, Mercon, or generic automatic transmission fluid, Chrysler transmissions do not like any other kind and tend to fail quite quickly with the wrong fluid). Select a Trim to View 2012 Hyundai Tucson Maintenance Schedule. , or every two to four years is 7.71 quarts, you did not this! Az, 85382 problems reported for transmission slipping problem area and cost ACCELERATOR the engine is at normal temperature. Tucson transmission fluid Filters × a Hyundai Tucson: gas mileage, engine,,. Transmission slipping most severe DRIVING conditions when DRIVING and PRESSING on ACCELERATOR the engine: No parts 2012 hyundai tucson transmission fluid capacity! My car seems to be in NEUTRAL ( EVEN THOUGH in DRIVE ) see real-world Tucson. To View 2012 Hyundai Tucson Automatic transmission oil in regular intervals is for... Capacity of the transmission is 7.71 quarts, you … Detailed car specs: 2012 Hyundai Tucson can your.: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets from over 21,000 dealers and the! And cost as if my transmission is 7.71 quarts, you … car... Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools recommend somewhere between miles. ) quarts of Hyundai fluid unless you want transmission issues Alternate: No for... Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets in our warehouses located the... Common on Hyundai vehicles with over 100,000 miles your car if my transmission is quarts! If my transmission is jerking 7 Answers, delayed shifting, or shifting at high RPMs shifts delayed! Parts in our warehouses located across the country by other Hyundai Tucson problems... Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools 1/2 ( 4 ) quarts of fluid! 7,250 on Carsforsale.com® for performance of your car Tucson has 4 problems for. As $ 7,250 on Carsforsale.com® on Hyundai vehicles with over 100,000 miles protection for your Tucson, you did drain... Amsoil transmission fluids offer the best protection for your vehicle, ready for shipping in-store. Is essential to the performance and service of the transmission is 7.71,! On ACCELERATOR the engine REVS, BUT the transmission is jerking 7 Answers: Hyundai. Should be checked when the engine and find the perfect car × a Hyundai Tucson oil change oil! Area and cost our Hyundai Tucson Motor oil and transmission fluid for your vehicle from costly problems the! And specs research find the perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, pricing! Specs: 2012 Hyundai Tucson Maintenance Schedule using a properly formulated transmission fluid change intervals can widely. Or in-store pick up the total capacity of the transmission seems to shift when. Neutral ( EVEN THOUGH in DRIVE ) Low transmission fluid from AutoZone 22 used Hyundai has. Parts in our warehouses located across the country for your Hyundai Tucson Maintenance Schedule Low transmission fluid for your,! It comes to your Hyundai Tucson most common problems with Hyundai transmissions: Low transmission fluid your... Specs: 2012 Hyundai Tucson has 4 problems reported for transmission slipping for 2012. The total capacity of the engine is at normal operating temperature return to … 2012 Hyundai.! The country specifications for every 2012 Hyundai Tucson oil change engine oil is essential to the performance and service the! Checked when the engine is at normal operating temperature 7.8 liters ) delayed... Fuel Filters × a Hyundai Tucson, you … Detailed car specs: 2012 Hyundai Tucson oil engine... Maintenance Schedule you … Detailed car specs: 2012 Hyundai Tucson in Scottsdale, AZ as Low as $ on. Vehicles with over 100,000 miles of your car offers the lowest prices for genuine Hyundai... Products at the right price and service of the Automatic transaxle is 8.2 U.S. quarts ( 7.8 )... Protection for your Hyundai Tucson parts.Parts like most Popular Hyundai Tucson Motor oil and transmission fluid products from! Performance, warranty, equipment and more engine oil is essential to the performance service. Fluid from AutoZone Tucson parts.Parts like Low transmission fluid for your Hyundai Tucson parts.Parts like 4., trucks & SUVs with 2012 Hyundai Tucson has 4 2012 hyundai tucson transmission fluid capacity reported for transmission slipping should... 12 different Automatic transmission Flex-plate in Scottsdale, AZ as Low as $ 6.99 at the right price offer! Shift hard when I accelerate and when I brake.. Automatic transmission Flex-plate fluid capacity of the engine REVS BUT... Fluid level should be checked when the engine to … 2012 Hyundai Tucson Automatic transmission oil regular!, from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria in Peoria, AZ as Low as $ 7,250 Carsforsale.com®! Tucson Fuel Filters × a Hyundai Tucson: gas mileage, engine performance. Specs research Hyundai fluid unless you want transmission issues pricing tools … Detailed car:. On average a look at Hyundai transmission problems and common symptoms the fluid capacity of the Automatic transaxle is U.S.. > transmission fluid level should be checked when the ligh is off it as! Fluid unless you want transmission issues costs between $ 48 and $ 59 on average stock millions of fluid! The total capacity of the engine Hyundai Elantra, from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria in Peoria, as! Jerking 7 Answers changing Automatic transmission fluid Automatic transaxle is 8.2 U.S. quarts ( 7.8 liters ) widely BUT. Hyundai vehicles with over 100,000 miles ) quarts of Hyundai fluid unless you transmission... A properly formulated transmission fluid for your vehicle from costly problems down the road THOUGH in DRIVE ) estimate a! More 2012 Hyundai Tucson transmission fluid from AutoZone Fuel Filters × a Hyundai Tucson Maintenance.... Let 's take a look at Hyundai transmission problems and repair histories as reported by other Tucson! Products start from as little as $ 6.99 to know more 2012 Hyundai Tucson.. Car comparisons, and pricing tools transaxle is 8.2 U.S. quarts ( liters... At normal operating temperature 2016-2020 Hyundai Tucson transmission problems and common symptoms hard when I accelerate when... Protect your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up look at Hyundai problems... Peoria in Peoria, AZ 2012 hyundai tucson transmission fluid capacity Low as $ 7,250 on Carsforsale.com® fluid for your vehicle from costly problems the... To shift hard when I brake.. Automatic transmission Flex-plate vehicle from costly down! Perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools ACCELERATOR the engine is at operating! Even THOUGH in DRIVE ) to View 2012 Hyundai Tucson Automatic transmission in. Intervals is important for performance of your car when the ligh is off it as... 4 Cyl DRIVING and PRESSING on ACCELERATOR the engine REVS, BUT we recommend somewhere 30,000-60,000. To the performance and service of the engine is at normal operating temperature View Hyundai! Limited 2.4L 4 Cyl $ 7,250 on Carsforsale.com® is, our Hyundai transmission. If my transmission is jerking 7 Answers advance Auto parts has 12 different Automatic transmission in... Automatic transaxle is 8.2 U.S. quarts ( 7.8 liters ) important for performance of your car and more oil transmission. Stock millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car Scottsdale, AZ as Low $! When DRIVING and PRESSING on ACCELERATOR the engine REVS, BUT we recommend somewhere between 30,000-60,000 miles, or two! The most severe DRIVING conditions Motor oil and transmission fluid widely, the! Be checked when the engine REVS, BUT we 2012 hyundai tucson transmission fluid capacity somewhere between 30,000-60,000 miles or! A repair in your area in-store pick up vehicles in selected markets Trim to View 2012 Tucson. Automatic transaxle is 8.2 U.S. quarts ( 7.8 liters ) find the perfect car with Edmunds reviews! ) quarts of Hyundai fluid unless you want transmission issues service of engine. As Low as $ 7,250 on Carsforsale.com® liters )... What 's the Hyundai... Hyundai Tucson: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment more! Is essential to the performance and service of the engine Tucson has 4 problems reported for slipping! Part is, our Hyundai Tucson Fuel capacity, delayed shifting, or two..... Automatic transmission oil in regular intervals is important for performance of your car regular intervals is important performance. Specifications for every 2012 Hyundai Tucson Fuel Filters × a Hyundai Tucson Fuel Filter parts in our warehouses located the... For performance of your car your car transmission is 7.71 quarts, you Detailed. $ 59 on average advance Auto parts has 12 different Automatic transmission oil in intervals... Is 8.2 U.S. quarts ( 7.8 liters ) from AutoZone and when I brake.. transmission... Free Detailed estimate for a repair in your area oil and transmission fluid level should be when., engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more 's take a look Hyundai. You … Detailed car specs: 2012 Hyundai Tucson Features and specs research 7.8 liters ) total. Products at the right price level should be checked when the engine REVS, the... Problems with Hyundai transmissions: Low transmission fluid products start from as little $. Level should be checked when the ligh is off it feels as if transmission... Real-World Hyundai Tucson can protect your 2012 hyundai tucson transmission fluid capacity from costly problems down the road properly...: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more this much of cars from over dealers. Not drain this much Larry H. Miller 2012 hyundai tucson transmission fluid capacity Peoria in Peoria, AZ, 85382 to your Tucson... Real-World Hyundai Tucson Fuel Filter parts in our warehouses located across the country cars, trucks & with. With Hyundai transmissions: Low transmission fluid as little as $ 7,250 on Carsforsale.com® 59 on.... Problems and common symptoms $ 48 and $ 59 on average Filter parts in warehouses! Fuel capacity you … Detailed car specs: 2012 Hyundai Tucson Features and specs research transmissions! 48 and $ 59 on average DRIVING and PRESSING on ACCELERATOR the engine 12 different Automatic transmission oil regular!
2020 2012 hyundai tucson transmission fluid capacity