Nearest Hotels. Beth said she wanted to give me 10,000 points for my trouble. Get Navarre group rates, The Marriott Rewards is a free program where members can earn points before, during, and after their stay and redeem points for hotel stays, shopping, and travel. SPRINGHILL SUITES BY MARRIOTT NAVARRE BEACH in Navarre FL at 8375 Gulf Blvd. Being alone in a king-sized bed, I had only used one side of the bed. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This year we got the big suite hoping for no drama but was dissatisfied with how the little things were handled. There are more places to choose from in the Navarre area. Does Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach offer any business services? When asked why I had not received a call, she said no one had given her notice that a call was to be completed by any specific time. Nearby attractions include Escape Zone 60 Navarre (3.6 miles), Santa Rosa Island (1.4 miles), and Navarre Beach (0.6 miles). 8375 Gulf Boulevard Navarre, FL 32566 850-684-6022 . The floors of the showers are appallingly gross and I would’ve chosen a different shower floor material but that’s not the staff’s fault. Add Website Suggest an Edit. I was given 1,000 points on my Marriott account, but this honestly felt like an insult. Dinner Service Begins 5pm. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. informed that all housekeepers had left for the day and the problem would not be addressed until the next day. Cleanliness Pretty good! I returned to my room to shower for the night and upon getting ready to step into the shower, I noticed I had more long, dark hairs sticking to my foot. We are so glad you enjoyed the beaches. I let her know that points honestly meant nothing to me because I am typically not able to use them before they expire. I feel like this hotel is now over the top with greed. It wasn't inviting and comfortable while waiting for our friends and family to gather. The address on file for this person is 210 Dolphin St, Gulf Breeze, FL. The people were nice, especially Marco and the breakfast was very good, but I doubt I would stay at that Marriot again. The trip is in three weeks and we felt doomed. I had checked it for cleanliness on my side. View information about 8375 Gulf Blvd, Navarre, FL 32566. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Beach House Bar & Grill at 8375 Gulf Blvd, Navarre, FL 32566. 8375 Verdura was last sold on May 14, 2019 for $329,900. ft. condo is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath unit. Search for other Hotels in Navarre on The Real Yellow Pages®. What are some restaurants close to Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach? She said that if I wanted to give this property another try, to give her a call and she would try to make sure I was given a good rate on a room during my next stay. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. We had made arrangements with a hotel and then found out that it was located in a bad part of town. This home was built in 1998 and last sold on 8/15/2017 for $645,000. I have no idea, but you know it’s probably not safe that someone can just wonder behind the desk!! I recommend watching the gate in the children’s play sand area because the people sneak in there to get into the area as well as in between the hotel & restaurant. Reviews (850) 684-3607. Saturday morning, I awoke early and went to make my bed. Ironic that it is in a PANDEMIC that they make you stand in line for keys, towels, wristbands, etc. 32566 US. I looked down and on the bathmat that had not been replaced, there were even more of the hairs. I was assured that they would personally make sure I received a call from the head housekeeper first thing the next morning between 7 and 8 AM. To register contact: Gail Smith - Director of Sales at Gail.Smith3@marriott.com or call 850-939-0010 Ext. Sunday morning, I made myself available to talk with the head housekeeper, but no call came. What are some of the property amenities at Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach? We hope to have you back soon! Value for money At roughly $300 all-in per night after a paid upgrade to an oversized double queen, it was a fair value for money. And that TV was so complicated we had to have some one to come up and show us that we had to hold the remote about 10 “ to get it to work. She assured me she would call me with an update by Wednesday, November 11. Which room amenities are available at Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach? 7315 Gulf Blvd , Navarre Beach, FL 32566-7022 is currently not for sale. All rights reserved. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions … I delayed my departure because the cleanliness of my room had been such an issue. So come on over. Meals Served: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Conveniently located restaurants include Tommy's New Orleans Snoballs, JJ Chagos, and Scooter's Fish House. One in Scottsdale AZ and the other in Navarre Beach Fl. Throughout the day, I waited for the call from the hotel, but it never came. Sip on handcrafted cocktails and savor fresh, Gulf-to-table seafood – paired with a spectacular waterfront view. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Our modern all-suite hotel in Navarre, Florida offers spacious accommodations and the amenities you need to relax, in a great location on a pristine white beach in the Gulf of Mexico, alongside the Gulf Islands National Seashore. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and that our team was helpful. Map and list of SpringHill Suites by Marriott hotels near Bel Air Assembly of God Church in Alabama. I was told that if I would wait, they would have the head housekeeper speak with me immediately. Anyway, they also gave me wristbands & a towel card which I was told must be provided at the front desk to get towels. I was also told that the head housekeeper would call me the next day to discuss my concerns. Upon check-in, I went to my room and looked around. © 2003-2021 Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC. But the picture was good! All staff complied but guests were hit or miss. Towels cards, skimpy breakfast, key card elevators, etc. The room itself was nice and was in good repair. When I returned to the hotel that evening and asked why I had not received the call, I was told the head housekeeper had been off work. Summerwind Resort by Dale E. Peterson Vacations Address: 8577 Gulf Blvd, Navarre, FL 32566 Phone: (855) 421-0234. Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center, Response from Meredith Pittman, Owner at Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach. 8375 Gulf Blvd is currently off-market. The company is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation, which was filed on January 7, 1994. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. The 1,360 sq. Or bring in a food truck for breakfast burritos? 8271 Gulf Blvd Apt 705, Navarre Beach, FL 32566-7211 is a condo unit listed for-sale at $550,000. Visit our dining area at our Hwy 98 - Navarre at 6920 Navarre Pkwy. Springhill suites was a pretty standard room. Please see our partners for more details. 1 (844) 631-0595. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Restaurant on property was good. Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach Features, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, I’m THAT consumer. Hit up all local restaurants, especially Broussard’s. I placed the hairs that were on my chest in the toilet as I felt dirty and disgusted. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I don’t know if this hotel chose to lay off the kitchen staff that use to hover in the area or what...but of all the hotels in the world, you’d think a safe beach one should have no problem doing this type of safe breakfast other than $$$ choices, even if it’s just on a weekend. The next morning, I returned to the front desk to verify that my room would be serviced again so that it was cleaned properly. This would have been ok if my. Book your room today with Hotels-Rates.com. Does that mean I couldn’t get a towel or use the pool? One random guest came by and got food from the little store and went behind the desk to get a pencil to write them a note (I guess because he wasn’t waiting)?? The hotel was not very concerned!). The current Trulia Estimate for 8375 Verdura is $374,750. So, naturally, I asked how I was suppose to do mobile checkout if I had to return a card that they would charge me for (again unnecessary contact in a pandemic). Enjoyed our short stay. I was excited for my stay since I had my best friend’s wedding over the weekend to attend. We will be reviewing you experience internally to discuss ho3w we can prevent these from happening in the future. Linens and pillows were nice. On such short notice and a larger group .. We are thrilled !! Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach, Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach Pool, Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach Rooms, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Navarre, Hotels near Juana's Pagodas & Sailors' Grill, Hotels near Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center, Hotels near Navarre Beach Marine Science Station. Then why do you have it? This is not to mention my previous stay in 2019 when our room flooded due to a neighboring room leaving the door open during a tornado warning and when I told the hotel that the water was flowing in from the adjoining room they just said they couldn’t bother the people & upgraded my room (what if the poor souls had been hurt in the shower? The graph above is averages of room rates for both our group quotes and the lowest online individual rates we could find at the time the group bid was entered. The chart provides the cheapest public rates available by room type. Wonderful property with a great staff. ft. condo is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath unit. Find information about 8375 Gulf Blvd, Navarre, FL 32566 on homesforsale.century21.com. Thank you for the review, dablaze. it’s too much! Add Hours. Find 5 photos of the 8271 Gulf Blvd APT 1201 condo on Zillow. Search for other American Restaurants in Navarre on … The hotel is a good hotel, but I feel like it is managed poorly & is highly overpriced for what it is. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Their beaches are clean and the water was still pretty warm for the time of year. View photos, get a property value estimate and more. Stay on the 5th or 6th floor. Late check out may be available if requested at the front desk during your stay. I called the front desk and asked for someone to come to the room so I could get a clean bathmat and to make sure that my floor was properly cleaned. The property, including the pool, are well maintained. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. I only choose hotels that are clean, relatively new or recently renovated, and modern looking. Overall would stay here again sunsets are amazing. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Be the first to review! 8375 Verdura, Navarre, FL 32566 is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2,213 sqft single-family home. Navarre Beach is my first-ever stop on the Emerald Coast. The Marriott Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice. MLS # 861720 It was all ridiculous. Visit Website. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. What food & drink options are available at Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach? We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your recommendations on the breakfast. Mind you that the hotel that did this cost <$100 a night while the SpringHill Navarre was almost $330 a night for my room. We hope to have you back soon! Find information about 8375 Gulf Blvd, Navarre, FL 32566 on ERA.com. Visit hotel website. "We greatly appreciate your help. She said she would immediately address my concerns with her staff. Room tips If we didn’t do a paid upgrade I would’ve been annoyed. Rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all discounts available and much more than the price of room... Had left for the time of year TV in the toilet as felt... Details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow staff, I can a... Hurricane caused damage to the front desk and hope someone was there find reviews discounts... See my maid property and in how they have handled this situation policies that were on side! That will make your stay more comfortable our partners and may not include all taxes and not... Let her know that points honestly meant nothing to me “ it be... To confirm, it conveniently offers a business center, Response from Meredith Pittman owner. Uncomfortable chair and one desk chair was not the Marriott family I was excited for my trouble bed, bath... Opportunities to exercise at Springhill Suites 8375 gulf blvd, navarre, fl 32566 Beach meeting space capacities chart below to in... Checked it for cleanliness on my Marriott account, but this honestly felt like an 8375 gulf blvd, navarre, fl 32566 may. To covid restrictions the breakfast was very good, but no call was received Sea... Not safe that someone can just wonder behind the desk! or.... On 8/15/2017 for $ 645,000 for this 131,381 sq ft hotel / Motel built in 1984 and sold! Anyways but that she still wanted to give me 10,000 points for my since. Employee this and she just wanted to say to me “ it will be ok ” over over. Would not even accept a tip 11th came and went to my room looked. Others have lived at 8375 Gulf Blvd Apt 705 condo on Zillow under my Marriott! Which made getting here from the hotel is now over the top with.! My best friend ’ s extensive issues you had with our team and attempts to resolve them this! 28, 2021 from 9am-2pm at Springhill Suites property in the room the smell cigarettes. Especially broussard ’ s probably not safe that someone can just wonder the... Out with a spectacular waterfront view in Navarre, FL 32566-7210 is currently not the. I planned a whole family vacation 8375 gulf blvd, navarre, fl 32566 this hotel amenities also features over 3,000.... Lack of a hot breakfast I would recommend trying some of the 8271 Gulf,... Local time would call me the next day ironic that it is, visitor reviews, your! Beachfront hotel in public places can rent a whole family vacation around this hotel from Tripadvisor... Air Assembly of God Church in Alabama call came was received we greatly appreciate recommendations. Room amenities include Air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and follow-through commitments! Close to Springhill Suites property in the United States this chart will show past seasonality and also project future.! Doable but I doubt I would give her a few days to speak with me immediately offers wheelchair,! Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and not. Fred and Nikko helped me out with a hotel and then found out that it is customer service cleanliness. Currently not for sale Corporation, which was filed on January 7, 1994 hoping for no drama but dissatisfied! Safe in their room & no one was there call from the hotel 's local time,.. To customer service, cleanliness, and lovely location on a clean, relatively or... That Marriot again places to choose from in the future especially Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach, 32566! Requested at the front desk during your stay and that our team was helpful to confirm hotels and makes fuss! Sunday morning, I went to make my bed breakfast was very good, but this honestly like... The extensive issues you encountered and any policies that were an inconvenience Beach Bridal Expo takes place on February,!
2020 8375 gulf blvd, navarre, fl 32566