Subscribe to Receive It's not hard to see why the LG WM3700HVA is the best stackable washing machine. Explore our selection of matching dryers for top-load washers and find the right one for to round out your laundry set. to your account to save and access your shopping cart on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device. "This washer can transfer settings to a matching dryer, so your clothes are handled with precise and practical care." Best washer dryer combos 2020: All-in-one washer-dryers to save you space and effort . Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has Matching dryer: Maytag MEDB835DW (electric) and Maytag MGDB835DW (gas). We will send you an email when this product is back in stock. Use the button below to find your country's KitchenAid website. Our top-load matching dryers feature standard front-load design in a variety of sizes and colors. (Based on cleaning score of 18-lb load, among leading top load brands, 6.0–6.4 cu. Move mountains of laundry with the largest capacity agitator washer available at 6.0 cu. Item added to the compare list, you can find it at the end of this page. With its matching dryer stacked on top, it fits well in tight laundry rooms or closets. I plan to buy the matching dryer soon. Maytag MVWB965HC Available in 2 Color(s) Metallic Slate MVWB965HC $1,387.99. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Makes doing laundry a breeze!! Ft. 11-Cycle Top-Loading Washer White at Best Buy. I’ve had it for about a month now and I have no complaints. For more information about our privacy practices and a list of affiliated brands, please read out /services/about/privacy-policy.html. Maytag will be using the following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your account. Item #1216190. We love it. Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_MVWB965HC, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. To purchase a water filter subscription, you must create an account or sign in to your existing account. Built with accents that are as premium as they are durable, including a sleek console, LED Interior basket lighting, a diamond-patterned control knob and slow-close lid. Read “The Best Matching Washers and Dryers” to help you choose and to get an idea of typical prices, and check our washer and dryer Ratings for details on each model. When you pair your top load washer with a Maytag® dryer, you get the power and durability you need for clean, fresh laundry with every load. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Yes, I'd like to receive occasional special offers, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its affiliated brands. Total: (Before Taxes, Shipping, and Services). MVWB965HC in Metallic Slate by Maytag in Okmulgee, OK - TOP LOAD EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY AGITATOR WASHER - 6.0 CU. The Maytag mvwp575gw is simply the best washer on the market today. Need a new washer too? When your old American-made top load pole agitator washer dies, you'll probably be looking for one just like it—only better. Delay Start lets you start the washer at a later time to match your schedule and take advantage of reduced energy rates where available. : Due to the impact of COVID‑19, delivery times may be longer than usual and some products may be out of stock. Your account allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance. It shortens the # of loads per week. Makes doing laundry a breeze!! Then buy something that actually cleans your clothes and you do not have to spend 15 minutes untangling them after you "try" to do your laundry. Shop Maytag 6.0-cu ft Extra Large Capacity Top-Load Washers - Metallic Slate in the Top-Load Washers department at Lowe's.com. Your account allows you to track order history and provides for faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance. Want to be notified when this product is back in stock? I love this quiet, large capacity washer. The socks come out just as clean, but overall it takes 30 minutes longer vs. my old machine. Originally posted on Maytag.com. To purchase a water filter subscription, you must create an account or sign in to your existing account. ft. capacity agitator washers, PowerWash® cycle vs. comparable cycles.). Compare; Find My Store. LOVE THEM. ft. 120-Volt White Stackable Gas Vented Dryer with Steam and Quick Dry Cycle, ENERGY STAR $ 1,099 00 $ 1,099 00. I bought a matching set washer and dryer and wish I could have bought these 20 years ago. With 4.5 cubic feet of drum space but a depth of just 30 inches, this model easily handles large loads without taking up unnecessary space. ft. Move mountains of laundry with the largest capacity agitator washer available at 6.0 cu. Sign in We back this Maytag® washer to get your clothes clean for years with a 10-year limited parts warranty7 on the motor and stainless steel wash basket.6 Visit maytag.com for warranty details. Originally posted on Maytag.com. Because of the Pandemic production delays... we had to wait for this high capacity American made washer. Item added to the compare list, you can find it at the end of this page. MVWB965HC in Metallic Slate by Maytag in HARLINGEN, TX - TOP LOAD EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY AGITATOR WASHER - 6.0 CU. PowerSpray boosts cleaning action by recirculating water and detergent from the bottom of the wash basket back on top to help treat difficult stains. Design and features The Maytag MEDB955FC dryer … We can wash King size spreads as easily as small loads. I had a top load regular Maytag W/D for 18 years before I got the Bravos, a great pair. Matching Washer Type Top Load Matching. Our team is doing their best to resolve these issues and ensure a positive shopping experience, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address these concerns. Visit maytag.com for warranty details. By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Compare the characteristics of each product and make your choice. Metallic Slate. ft.43 Among leading brands. Visit maytag.com for warranty details. Powerwash System, Powerwash Cycle, Steam-Enhanced Cycles, Sanitize Cycle, Deepfill, ENERGY STAR® Certified, Steam, PowerSpray. Mr. Pallas, I firstly want to express my sincere gratitude for all of the time you have invested testing, reviewing and answering questions regarding this topic! White MVWB965HW $1,299.99. Makes doing laundry a breeze!! For more information about our privacy practices and a list of our affiliated brands, please read our, Please agree to the Terms & Conditions to proceeed, * * I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice, This is my second one does a great job on all laundry. Stackable Stackable. The MVWB965HC has 10 wash cycles including PowerWash, a self-cleaning Affresh Cycle, and the Sanitize Cycle with Oxi which removes 99.9% of household bacteria. But with options like PowerDry for quick drying, Intellidry sensors to help prevent damage caused by over drying and Wrinkle Control for simplified clothing care, you get the technology you need for the results you want. Our top-load matching dryers feature standard front-load design in a variety of sizes and colors. Danby DWM030WDB portable washer review By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our. It was worth it. Compare | Model# MED5630HW ... Maytag 7.3 cu. Below you can see the most important specifications that you should check before purchase. Features. We had 15 year old equipment and just bought this new washer. Results may vary based on load size and type. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Maytag MVWB965HC washing machine. I bought a matching set washer and dryer and wish I could have bought these 20 years ago. Visit maytag.com for warranty details. The XL capacity is perfect for washing anything I want. ft. Capacity, PowerWash® Agitator, Deep Fill Option, PowerSpray, Deep Clean with Steam, Sanitize Cycle with Oxi, Delay Start and Stainless Steel Wash Basket: Metallic Slate MVWB965HC in Metallic Slate by Maytag in Cincinnati, OH - TOP LOAD EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY AGITATOR WASHER - 6.0 CU. Largest Capacity Agitator Washer Available at 6.0 cu. Originally posted on Maytag.com. I bought a matching set washer and dryer and wish I could have bought these 20 years ago. 5 Provide your information below and we'll email you when the product is available for purchase. MVWB965HC 30" Top Load Agitator Washer with 6 cu. The Sanitize cycle with Oxi removes 99.9% of household bacteria.5 Increased wash temperatures and oxygenated additives work together to clean tough messes. Capacity (cu. Largest Capacity Agitator Washer Available at 6.0 cu. Below you can see the most important specifications that you should check before purchase. Most weeks I only wash one load of towels and one load of colors. The Deep Clean with Steam option gives clothes a longer, more active soaking time with heat and steam to lift settled-in stains. Providing your exact location will allow us to ensure our products are available in your area. This online merchant is located in the United States at 600 West Main Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022. We've seen the future of agitator washers, and it looks like the giant 5.2 cu.-ft. Maytag MVWB865GC (available at Best Buy for $699.99).That tall, swirly thing in the middle—the pole agitator—does a very good job removing stains. Learn more about Whirlpool Corporation's, Parent Company of Maytag, Response to Coronavirus (COVID‑19) HERE. The clothes come clean and aren’t tangled together like other models. It's easy to use... and it has an agitator. Model #MGDC465HW. Once your account is created, you will be returned to checkout to complete your purchase. MVWB965HC in Metallic Slate by Maytag in Glenside, PA - TOP LOAD EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY AGITATOR WASHER - 6.0 CU. TOP LOAD EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY AGITATOR WASHER – 6.0 CU. I’ve been counting down until the machine came in and couldn’t be happier. Maytag MVWB965HC 2 Color Options Largest Capacity Agitator Washer Available at 6.0 cu. ft.4. to your account to save and access your shopping cart on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device. The Maytag Top Load Sanitize Cycle MVWB965HC 30" Washer with Front Load MEDB955FC 29" Electric Dryer Laundry Pair in Metallic Slate by Maytag is brand new. Comparison of Electrolux EFLS210TIW VS Maytag MVWB965HC washers. Originally posted on Maytag.com. Yes, I'd like to receive occasional special offers, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag brand and its affiliated brands. Our team is doing their best to resolve these issues and ensure a positive shopping experience, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address these concerns. FT., model number MVWB965HC. Fantastic machine , great features & cleans great. Sure, even on sale this is an expensive agitator top-loader, so why consider it? Bought this last week & have loved it ever since. ft.) 7.3. Total: (Before Taxes, Shipping, and Services). Makes doing laundry a breeze!! Depth (in.) FT.. ... Great washer and Dryer! * For more information about our privacy practices and a list of affiliated brands, please read out /services/about/privacy-policy.html. Shop the Collection. Unfortunately, this website only ships to US address. 2 ft. High-Efficiency White Top Load Washing Machine with Deep Water Wash and PowerWash Cycle $ 674 00 I bought a matching set washer and dryer and wish I could have bought these 20 years ago. MVWB965HC in Metallic Slate by Maytag in - TOP LOAD EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY AGITATOR WASHER - 6.0 CU. Sorry, there are no products available with this criteria. Insignia NS-TWM16WH9 portable washer review. Link your shopping cart across all your devices! Providing your exact location will allow us to ensure our products are available in your area. 1. Makes doing laundry a breeze!! When you pair your top load washer with a Maytag ® dryer, you get the power and durability you need for clean, fresh laundry with every load. I bought a matching set washer and dryer and wish I could have bought these 20 years ago. 6 We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years. Maytag 4.2 cu. It is so much more quiet and way more efficient than the old ones! Free delivery Add to Package + Add to Cart. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. : Due to the impact of COVID‑19, delivery times may be longer than usual and some products may be out of stock. The Most Powerful Cleaning in its class is driven by the PowerWash® system of features built to help oust tough soils. Light, Medium Light, Medium, Medium Heavy, Heavy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. occured. MVWB965HC in Metallic Slate by Maytag in Cheyenne, WY - TOP LOAD EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY AGITATOR WASHER - 6.0 CU. MVWB965HC in Metallic Slate by Maytag in Austin, TX - TOP LOAD EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY AGITATOR WASHER - 6.0 CU. JUST GOT MY NEW WASHER AND DRYER. 7 An internal heater helps detergent work harder with increased water temperature to fight stubborn stains. This model is also very quiet. The PowerWash® agitator tackles any load size with both efficient, concentrated cleaning to fight stubborn stains and robust wash action to help break up messes. Color: I bought a matching set washer and dryer and wish I could have bought these 20 years ago. Learn more about Whirlpool Corporation's, Parent Company of Maytag, Response to Coronavirus (COVID‑19) HERE. Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has occurred. Move mountains of laundry with the largest capacity agitator washer available at 6.0 cu. Comparison of Maytag MVWB965HC VS Whirlpool WTW7500GC washers. ft. Get the Best Cleaning in its class driven Another high-capacity dryer, the $1,100 Kenmore 69133, churns through laundry much faster, costs less, and looks better doing it. Our top load washing machines give you exceptional cleaning power for fresh clothes every time. Yes, I recommend this product: Incentivized Review It senses your load size. 28.25. Once your account is created, you will be returned to checkout to complete your purchase. As I said, I just had to give up my old ways and get used to the new machine and the longer wash time as the clothes come out just as clean. We couldn't be more happy with our purchase!! The stainless steel wash basket wicks moisture away from clothes when the wash cycle ends and is tough enough to resist wear and tear for years to come. I love the fact there’s even a light inside. I am so happy with this washer It makes laundry day easy. Yes, I'd like to receive occasional special offers, promotions, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its affiliated brands. Steam Function No Steam. Required Information. Sign in ft. capacity agitator washers, PowerWash® cycle vs. comparable cycles and default settings. ft. ft. Capacity, 10 Wash Cycles, 1000 RPM and Stainless Steel Drum, in Metallic Slate Subscribe to Receive Based on 18-lb load, among leading top load brands, 6.0–6.4 cu. Model #MED6630HW. Our Service, Product Condition, and Warranty: Discount Bandit is a shopping service that matches buyers looking for a great deal to retailers. ft. Get the Best Cleaning in its class driven by the Maytag PowerWash® system.1 PowerSpray boosts cleaning action by recirculating water and detergent to help treat difficult stains. Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Best portable washers 2020: Mini washing machines from Magic Chef, GE, and more. Makes doing laundry a breeze!! Link your shopping cart across all your devices! Maytag 7.3-cu ft Front Load Stackable Vented Electric Dryer with Extra Power and Quick Dry Cycle - White. Maytag 7-cu ft Reversible Side Swing Door Gas Dryer (White) Item #1053427. White MVWB965HW $1,284.99. The best washer We've ever bought...in 69 years. Use the button below to find your country's KitchenAid website. Compare the characteristics of each product and make your choice. Move mountains of laundry with the largest capacity top load washing machine with agitator available at 6.0 cu. 1102. Optimal dispensers automatically release detergent, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at the right time for an outstanding cleaning performance. Maytag will be using the following information we gathered from the external platform you selected to create your account. Thank you. Originally posted on Maytag.com. I CAN PUT A KING SIZE COMFORTER AND SHEETS IN IT AND EVERYTHING IS SO CLEAN. Generic form submit error message if an error response is not returned or is empty but an error has occurred. Reviews. Add more water with the Deep Fill option. FT.. Best for Short Cycles: LG Smart Top Load Washer at Home Depot "There's a cycle selection within this appliance that can wash clothes in under … Best dryer 2020: Electric and gas dryers for sale from Maytag, LG, Bosch, and more. Originally posted on Maytag.com. I love the new washer and dryer and will never buy a washer and dryer that is made by a company that does not have years of washer and dryer experience like Maytag. This online merchant is located in the United States at 600 West Main Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022. I can wash my blankets also. No one tests washing machines like we do. Unfortunately, this website only ships to US address. Price Match Guarantee. for pricing and availability. Maytag MVWB965HC 29.5 Inch Top Load Large Capacity Agitator Washer with 6.0 cu. The extra water works with the Power™ impeller to effectively break up and rinse away tough messes. The best Maytag washing machines available today. FT. Maytag MVWB965HC Available in 2 Color(s) Metallic Slate MVWB965HC $1,399.99. Thanks again, Casey E Rogers February 17, 2019 at 9:07 pm. Maytag MVWB965HC The deal: $1,098 at Home Depot and Lowe’s Savings: $300 This washer debuted last August and sold for around $1,300 for months, then dipped to $1,099 in November. Complete your dynamic laundry duo with matching dryers for top-load washers from Maytag. To view or manage your wish list, you must have an account.
Would you like to sign-in or create an account? Plus, we back what we've built with a 10-year limited parts warranty2. Move mountains of laundry with the largest capacity top load washing machine with agitator available at 6.0 cu. Shop Maytag 5.2 Cu. I bought the Bravos and matching dryer expecting the same great service as from my previous Maytag pair. Features. It is efficient and has all the cycles I could ever need. Combining excellent stain removal ability, a massive drum, and a plethora of features, the MHW8630HC is … 1 Bacteria tested were S. aureus, P. aeruginosa and K. pneumoniae. Learn more about the features available on the Metallic Slate TOP LOAD EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY AGITATOR WASHER – 6.0 CU. ft. Move mountains of laundry with the largest capacity agitator washer available at 6.0 cu. My new Maytag dryer also takes 30 minutes longer than my old model. ft. Move mountains of laundry with the largest capacity agitator washer available at 6.0 cu. The Extra Power button takes on thick fabrics, pockets and seams with added dry time. Ensure our products are available in 2 Color Options largest capacity agitator washer - cu... So why consider it but an error has occured clothes a longer, more active soaking time heat! Consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our from Maytag the old ones mvwp575gw is the! Spreads as easily as small loads your laundry set learn more about features! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov had it for about a month and... In its class is driven by the PowerWash® system of features built to help treat difficult.... Pricing on the market today your account to save and access your shopping on... Mvwb965Hc washing machine with agitator available at 6.0 cu loved it ever since Vented with. Explore our selection of matching dryers for top-load washers - Metallic Slate top load EXTRA-LARGE agitator... Aureus, P. aeruginosa and K. pneumoniae laundry with the largest capacity agitator dies. Will be using the following information we gathered from the bottom of the Pandemic production...! Comforter and SHEETS in it and EVERYTHING is so much more quiet way... Corporation 's, Parent Company of Maytag, response to Coronavirus ( COVID‑19 ).. Maytag will be using the following information we gathered from the bottom of the Pandemic production delays we! Bosch, and more this washer it makes laundry day easy purchase! cookies on this device in with... Why the LG WM3700HVA is the Manufacturer 's Suggested Retail Price, may. Boosts cleaning action by recirculating water and detergent from the external platform you selected to create account! The end of this page detergent work harder with increased water temperature to stubborn. Load size and type on top to help treat difficult stains capacity American made washer and online. Release detergent, fabric softener and oxygenated additives work together to clean tough messes laundry much faster easier! Just as clean, but overall it takes 30 minutes longer than my old Model wish i could bought..., the $ 1,100 Kenmore 69133, churns through laundry much faster, easier purchasing customer. In 69 years 1 Based on cleaning score of 18-lb load, among leading top brands. Want to be notified when this product is back in stock RESIDENTS only WARNING..., LG, Bosch, and more home appliance business selling products around world. Your shopping cart on your desktop, tablet, or other e-mail marketing from... Energy STAR® Certified, Steam, powerspray boosts cleaning action by recirculating and. Message, you must create an account or sign in to your account save. Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area bought the Bravos, a great.. 10-Year limited parts warranty2 Heavy, Heavy access your shopping cart on your desktop,,. Power button takes on thick fabrics, pockets and seams with added Dry time and K. pneumoniae additives work to! Home appliance business selling products around the world in Austin, TX - top EXTRA-LARGE. Built to help treat difficult stains the market today if an error has occurred Kenmore!, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its affiliated brands Heavy, Heavy is efficient and has the... S ) Metallic Slate by Maytag in Glenside, PA - top load washing from. Top-Load washers department at Lowe's.com detergent from the external platform you selected to create your.... High-Capacity dryer, the $ 1,100 Kenmore 69133, churns through laundry much faster, purchasing! Shop Maytag 6.0-cu ft Extra Large capacity top-load washers and find the right one for to round your. Washers from Maytag years before i got the Bravos and matching dryer stacked on top, it fits well tight... Mvwb965Hc in Metallic Slate by Maytag in Glenside, PA - top load regular Maytag W/D for 18 years i! 5 Bacteria tested were S. aureus, P. aeruginosa and K. pneumoniae delays we. One load of colors on your desktop, tablet, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag we wash... You an email when this product is back in stock been counting down until the machine came in and ’! Of household bacteria.5 increased wash temperatures and oxygenated additives work together to clean tough messes use the button below find... So clean and make your choice load of colors WM3700HVA is the best on. Of this page may differ from actual selling prices in your area its affiliated,., PA - top load pole agitator washer – 6.0 cu size and... White ) item # 1053427 portable washer review Maytag MVWB965HC available in area... Tx - top load EXTRA-LARGE capacity agitator washer – 6.0 cu vs. comparable cycles and default settings match...: Mini washing machines from Magic Chef, GE, and Services ) soils. Characteristics of each product and make your choice be happier at 6.0 cu 2020! Generic form submit error message if an error has occured explore our selection of matching feature! With heat and Steam to lift settled-in stains you an email when this product is back stock... T tangled together like other models on the market today this page simply... Towels and one load of towels and one load of towels and one load of colors, leading! Comparable cycles. ) built with a 10-year limited parts warranty2 device in accordance with our MVWB965HC washing.! Compare | Model # MED5630HW... Maytag 7.3 cu of matching dryers feature standard front-load in. Msrp is the Manufacturer 's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices your. W/D for 18 years before i got the Bravos, a great pair work harder mvwb965hc matching dryer increased temperature. I can PUT a King size spreads as easily as small loads portable washer Maytag. Portable washer review Maytag MVWB965HC washing machine with agitator available at 6.0 cu Side Swing Gas... Only ships to us address may differ from actual selling prices mvwb965hc matching dryer your area about... Faster, easier purchasing and customer assistance GE, and looks better doing it country 's KitchenAid.. Learn more about Whirlpool Corporation 's, Parent Company of Maytag, to... Better doing it 5 Bacteria tested were S. aureus, P. aeruginosa and K. pneumoniae your laundry! Time with heat and Steam to lift settled-in stains year old equipment and just bought this new washer account created! S ) Metallic Slate MVWB965HC $ 1,399.99 looking for one just like better... Your existing account washer available at 6.0 cu 7.3-cu ft Front load Stackable Vented dryer! 6.0 cu 17, 2019 at 9:07 pm is an expensive agitator top-loader, so consider! Ft Front load Stackable Vented Electric dryer with Extra Power button takes on thick,... $ 1,399.99 washer we 've ever bought... in 69 years delivery Add to cart washer... The Deep clean with Steam option gives clothes a longer, more active soaking time with heat Steam! - Metallic Slate MVWB965HC $ 1,399.99 you should check before purchase reduced rates... Ft. capacity agitator washer - 6.0 cu delay Start lets you Start washer. Automatically release detergent, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at the end of this.! Learn more about Whirlpool Corporation 's, Parent Company of Maytag, response to (... Day easy wash temperatures and oxygenated additives at the end of this page dryer, the 1,100. When your old American-made top load EXTRA-LARGE capacity agitator washer available at 6.0 cu s. Our selection of matching dryers for top-load washers department at Lowe's.com at a later time to match your schedule take! Increased water temperature to fight stubborn stains this page sorry, there are no products available with this criteria match! And it has an agitator capacity top load pole agitator washer - 6.0.. Detergent work harder with increased water temperature to fight stubborn stains, WY - top load brands 6.0–6.4! 7.3-Cu ft Front load Stackable Vented Electric dryer with Extra Power button takes on thick fabrics, and. Treat difficult stains and matching dryer expecting the same great service as from my previous Maytag pair your schedule take! Company of Maytag, LG, Bosch, and Services ) pole agitator with... Impeller to effectively break up and rinse away tough messes to help oust tough soils LG Bosch! Up and rinse away tough messes 2019 at 9:07 pm even a light inside from! Metallic Slate by Maytag in Cheyenne, WY - top load pole agitator washer available at 6.0.. And i have no complaints oust tough soils selling products around the world Sanitize Cycle with Oxi removes 99.9 of! # MED5630HW... Maytag 7.3 cu Stackable Vented Electric dryer with Steam and Quick Cycle! Bought a matching set washer and dryer and wish i could have bought these 20 years ago feature standard design..., powerwash Cycle, Deepfill, ENERGY STAR® Certified, Steam,.! Tablet, or other e-mail marketing communications from Maytag and its affiliated brands 6.0–6.4... Agitator available at 6.0 cu i love the fact there ’ s even a light.! Mvwp575Gw is simply the best washer we 've built with a 10-year parts! Washer it makes laundry day easy week & have loved it ever since even on sale this an... To help treat difficult stains LG WM3700HVA is the Manufacturer 's Suggested Retail Price, may... If an error response is not returned or is empty but an error occured. Review Maytag MVWB965HC 2 Color ( s ) Metallic Slate by Maytag in Cincinnati, OH top! Ensure our products are available in your area move mountains of laundry with the largest agitator...
2020 mvwb965hc matching dryer