The lady I talked to was very nice!! On sale: January 2015. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Sporting an amazing chassis … As-is, this is a fine car that just so happens to sit in between a few segments of the market, both price- and performance-wise. 183 Great Deals out of 8,998 listings starting at, 17 Great Deals out of 360 listings starting at, 29 Great Deals out of 1,311 listings starting at, 114 Great Deals out of 4,763 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 358 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 222 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 158 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 75 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 71 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 61 listings starting at. They was very responsive, friendly and answered all my questions, Description:  Used 2013 Volvo S60 T6 AWD for sale - $12,995 - 79,350 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. There’s an App for That, 7 Electric SUVs and Crossovers Worth Waiting For, Volvo P1800 Cyan Racing Resto-Mod Revealed, We’re Hoping This Volvo P1800 Has an EV Motor. We analyze millions of used cars daily. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 3 2015 S60 models in New Hyde Park. Related Reviews. Shop 2015 Volvo S60 vehicles for sale in New Hyde Park, NY at Cars.com. Despite, or perhaps because of, the S60 Polestar’s counter-intuitiveness, it’s a really enjoyable car to blast around in. Nobody expects a Volvo to be a rocket, even with the paint color announcing the car’s intentions from a quarter-mile away. Our test car (#38 out of the 40-car run) was shod with Michelin Pilot Alpin winter tires because it’s the middle of winter here in Michigan. Autoweek participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Super easy fast transaction. If nothing else, it will knock off some weight. Overall the experience is good. Prompt response and courteous message followed up. Description:  Used 2017 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription AWD for sale - $16,495 - 40,966 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Convenience Package. What Car Was Better in the Snow Than It Looked? Search over 1,300 listings to find the best New York, NY deals. Price: S60 - $99,990 V60 - $102,990 plus on-road costs. There’s also a lot of tire noise and thuds that get into the interior, but that could be because these are winter tires. Now, crank up the neddies to 258kW and throw in a whole lot of Polestar goodies to finish up with the S60 Polestar… DIGITAL EDITOR ANDREW STOY: I’m not a Volvo fanboy, so I won’t try to make sense of the $60K price tag on this S60 -- as Graham notes, it’ll make sense to enough folks to account for the very limited production numbers. Great, very helpful and easy going Love the car, Love the dealership! The 2015 Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar lineup consists of an all-wheel-drive sedan and wagon duo from Volvo's new performance partner and racing team from back home in Sweden. told them I was out of state and wanted to pictures. Didn’t get to drive a car, but was very helpful. They gave me a solid deal for my second car. Description:  Used 2014 Volvo S60 T5 Premier Plus AWD for sale - $7,995 - 116,701 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Inside, owners are treated with upgraded seats, a sports steering wheel and Polestar badging. The surge of power, particularly in the middle of the rev range, easily gets you merged onto expressways and past slow traffic. They strike a perfect balance of comfort and support with perfectly sized bolsters. The S-60 is a very good value and has many items of a larger luxury vehicle. That just so happens to be how many sedans will make it to the States, accompanied by 80 V60 Polestar wagons. Horrible! Follow-up was very much appreciated. ROAD TEST EDITOR JONATHAN WONG: Only 40 lucky (crazy?) The rest of the S60 remains serviceable -- there’s plenty of room for four adults, plus a spacious trunk. They only carry quality vehicles with a car fax, not wrecked auctioned crap like a lot of small dealers. It was kept very clean and together. So if you see a Polestar on the street, go and chat with the owner. Without a doubt, it trumps the latter two in terms of performance, safety technology, and sheer value. Dealership is immaculate. The Polestar S60 is supposed to be more of a grown-up Subaru WRX STI or something, a final blaze of glory for the force-fed six; there’s no doubt it’s got more than enough power and grip to be a damn fun driver. I recieved a call from Patrick he was courteous and responsive and the car was everything he said it was. I am very impressed in the way I have been treated and the presentation of the car. Posted by: Dan Heyman in Reviews March 21, 2015 0. By far one of the worst car dealership experience I ever had. Don’t go to him he waste people time and save your money! Volvo S60 Polestar 367 PS 0-60 mph, quarter mile (1/4 mile), top speed, 0-100 kph and 43 other acceleration times The racing team changed its name to Cyan Racing , while maintaining close ties to both Volvo and Geely, later focusing on Polestar … The interior is about as luxurious as you can make a vehicle of this size. enthusiasts will be able to own a 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar if they’re willing to throw down $60K. The hard numbers, according to Volvo, are a 0 to 60 mph time of 4.7 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 155 mph (up from 130). A nice, round number, say, 40 or so, would probably suit the automaker just fine. Transaction went smoothly. I asked for pictures of the car because they used a stock photo on the advertisement, I didn't get them I also Ended up buying the vehicle. Description:  Used 2018 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription Platinum for sale - $18,995 - 33,120 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Color:  Onyx Black Metallic. Review: 2015 Volvo V60 and S60 Polestar. Volvo S60 Polestar races from rest to 100 km/h in less than 5 seconds to the tune of the most glorious symphonic sound, the result of a redesigned full flow 2.5-inch stainless steel active exhaust system, … I am very satisfied. This is one of two full-fat fast cars in the Polestar range, the other being the V60. No hidden fees or unexpected charges. It runs almost new. Volvo S60 Polestar (2015) Review; Volvo S60 Polestar (2015) Review. Save $6,869 on a 2015 Volvo V60 T6 Polestar near you. I was a fan of Volvo’s transverse-six cars until I drove the new turbo-and-supercharged Drive-E four a few weeks ago--that engine is so good it makes the turbo-6 car seem heavy and thirsty. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Polestar also did work to the transmission with new calibration for quicker gearshifts and launch control capabilities. Description:  Used 2005 Volvo S60 2.5T for sale - $3,999 - 112,389 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, They were great listeners and extenders off help, The person I spoke with was very pleasant and took the time to explain. It has all-wheel drive, for one; the car has absolutely no trouble putting that 369 lb-ft of torque down in an orderly manner, whereas the FWD car got squirrely under acceleration. Thank you!! Subscribe to our WhatsApp newsletter: Share. Ask to speak to Ali - he is the best of their bunch! The 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar lineup consists of an all-wheel-drive sedan from their new performance partner and racing team from back home in Sweden. Mike Fourie Apr 11th, 2016. They led me 60 miles to come look at a junker hoping to lure me into something else. Very friendly and truthful dealership. Polestar provides the kind of enhanced performance that kicks in when it's needed most. The V60 Polestar is Volvo's answer to the Audi S4 and BMW 335i xDrive. It’s just that I’ve driven the future of Volvo already, and it’s good enough to make the Polestar S60 seem like an expensive relic. Very nice dealership and greatly appreciated the sales manager keeping in touch through text on the status of the vehicle. The Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar fuse blistering performance and all-wheel-drive capability in a tantalizing, limited edition package that aims to face German and Japanese competitors head on. Very nice tho, Description:  Used 2011 Volvo S60 T6 for sale - $7,722 - 69,258 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Description:  Used 2014 Volvo S60 T5 Premier Plus for sale - $9,995 - 53,535 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. Whew. Volvo's announcement of a new-engined S60 Polestar… The majority of bumps are felt in the cabin, making it not an ideal car to take on a road trip. Didn't buy here but they were helpful and friendly. Shop 2015 Volvo S60 vehicles for sale in Manhasset, NY at Cars.com. Will Volvo Be Able to Offer Only EVs by 2030? Very professional. The Volvo S60 Polestar feels like a shot of adrenaline into your cortex. A good chunk of the fun here is the car’s semi-sleeper character. And, unlike Graham, I think the firmer suspension makes this aging chassis seem even older. Mike and Dominic were very polite, attentive and understanding. Polestar is Volvo's racing team and provides engine tuning; as the company's first fully engineered road car, the V60's Polestar badge is slightly larger than that found on cars equipped merely with a power … Brakes get a nice upgrade with 14.6-inch front discs (replacing 13.2-inchers on the R-Design) with six-piston Brembo calipers and 11.8-inch rear discs. It doesn’t really expect to sell many. Car was dirty and not ready to go the brakes were completely grinding and the engine had a bad stutter along with check engine light fashing, Description:  Used 2020 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum AWD for sale - $34,590 - 1,701 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Color:  Osmium Gray Metallic. Following two successful, limited edition sales runs, the Volvo S60 Polestar is back for a third round - with two main differences. As for me, I think I would rather spend a few extra bucks and get that M3 with a manual transmission. This car is a good value. Inside there’s a nice, thick-rimmed steering wheel and upgraded seats with suede inserts, suede door inserts and blue accent stitching throughout. It’s really point and shoot on the streets with some chattering felt through the steering wheel, but there’s a lot of grip for spirited drives home after work. Quick reply to our inquiry and very pleasant sales person. Then we get back to that $60K price tag. Thinking back to our long-term S60 R-Design, the brakes were the weakest part of the package, getting cooked after one or two hot laps around a track. Fortunately, not every car needs to be justified. Best buying experience ever!! Volvo S60 Sedan Buying Car reviews Sports car. Autoweek may earn money from the links on this page. Samantha was particularly helpful. Questions were answered quickly and completely. After a couple of nights with this very blue S60 Polestar, I came away quite impressed. This guy was 30 minutes late on our appointment. They answered all of my questions and expedited the process of purchasing my vehicle. Nick was great throughout the entire transaction. One of the best laid out dealerships I have ever been in. Search over 5,400 listings to find the best local deals. Yeah, I know -- I’m missing the point. I still want to turn one of these seats into an office chair. The inline-six is smoooooth, I’ll grant, and has a nice growl. Those firmer Ohlins shocks and springs keep the body locked down with very little roll through turns. 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar Review. Polestar will … HOME / Volvo / S60 / Reviews / Road Test / First Drive: 2015 Volvo S60/V60 Polestar Volvo's family sedan and wagon get a kick in the pants with some serious performance tweaks Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Description:  Used 2016 Volvo S60 T5 Premier for sale - $10,999 - 85,000 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic. But, boy, this S60 Polestar is jumpy off the line with smooth power delivery from the I6 that’s, well, also smooth. Staff was great. Description:  Used 2012 Volvo S60 T5 for sale - $6,980 - 101,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control. My experience is that this vehicle has great gas mileage and has long term viability. Very happy with our purchase! Today’s Volvos are pricey for what they are without the Polestar tuning, and at $60,000-plus, this car isn’t something you stumble into. The Haldex four-wheel-drive system also has Polestar tuning for more rear torque distribution, and the stability control system has been massaged. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: Volvo makes the best seats. No pressure car shopping, Description:  Used 2017 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription Platinum AWD for sale - $17,495 - 36,177 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Luminous Sand Metallic. The 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder is here and kicks out 20 additional horsepower and 15 lb-ft more torque compared to the same engine S60 R-Design. It’s not firm, it’s just harsh, and it amplifies the flex and rattles the S60 is already prone to. ASSOCIATE EDITOR GRAHAM KOZAK: There’s not a lot that can be said to justify this car -- it’s a $60,000 high-performance Volvo in screaming electric (“rebel”) blue, for Pete’s sake. Chassis control is outstanding, especially with AWD, but every bump and wiggle is telegraphed directly into the cabin -- and not in the good “I know exactly what the car is doing” sense, but rather the “Oh crap I swallowed a filling” sense. I would have given them 5 stars if the car came with 2 key fobs. Description:  Used 2013 Volvo S60 T5 AWD for sale - $9,990 - 62,188 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Package, Heated Seats. I’m not sure, but there’s no mistaking that there is some serious equipment here, along with a little extra grunt. The 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar and 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar are like few Volvos you've ever seen -- read the Motor Trend First Drive here. Visual changes include new front and rear splitters, rear spoiler and diffuser. There are many ways in which this car is noticeably better-mannered than the S60 T6 Platinum we recently tested. There are probably 120 semi-wealthy eccentrics in America to whom these will be immensely appealing. The … The downside to that upgraded suspension is that ride quality is on the rough side. 2015 Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar pricing and specifications. It does a nice job tracking through corners, but you’ll feel understeer tendencies creep in when you push it harder. Excellent customer service! The 2015 S60 Polestar produces 346 hp (258 kW; 351 PS) and 500 N⋅m (370 lb⋅ft) of torque. We didn’t buy what was posted, but but happy with our purchase! Engine: 3.0-litre six-cylinder turbo petrol. Volvo has tailored expectations accordingly. For MY15, the S60 sedan is joined by a V60 wagon and this time, production isn’t limited, meaning there will be as many Polestar tuned S60 and V60s … The Volvo S60 Polestar sound library collects 309 sound fx totalling 18.39 gigabytes of audio. ROUGH, Description:  Used 2012 Volvo S60 for sale - $8,497 - 102,012 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic Overdrive. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. I was unable to get this vehicle. she would contact me if the type of vehicles I am looking for should come Responded the next day and great service. Those buyers will get a quick, raucous, surefooted sled destined to become one of the last Volvo sedans powered by anything other than an inline four. It’s a sharp-handling car with the lightly weighted and very responsive steering helping you place the car easily in corners. Volvo's S60 T6 is a car that encapsulates all that's good in any Volvo, but with the added attraction of a turbocharged 3.0-litre inline six mounted across the engine bay and driving all four wheels. Designed to bring some oomph to the Volvo … Volvo Drops Cars From a Crane For Rescue Training, Volvo Patent Shows Steering That Can Switch Places, Problem with Your Volvo? POWERTRAIN: 3.0-liter turbocharged I6; AWD, six-speed automatic, OUTPUT: 345 hp @ 5,700 rpm, 369 lb-ft @ 2,800-4,750 rpm, 20 Of the Most Stunning Motorsports Images of 2020, 32 Junkyard Backgrounds for Your Zoom Calls, 10 Racing Crashes That Defined a Year of COVID-19, How Winter Tires Are Different—and Important, 10 F1 Stories From 2020 We May Never Forget, Polestar packs potent performance into the Volvo S60, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Save $5,894 on a 2015 Volvo S60 T6 Polestar near you. Most has come from the introduction of its … Is the Polestar worth that kind of money? Whoever said the station wagon was dead, well, they haven’t had a chance to run it by Volvo… And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. The chassis is firmer with a suspension that features Ohlin shock absorbers with 80 percent stiffer springs sitting on 20-inch wheels that would normally come wrapped with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires from the factory. Mr. Anvari from Coast Auto Gallery was helpful, fair, honest, professional and pleasant. The simple design of the interior still looks OK to my eye, but the infotainment system is a little slow to respond to commands by today’s standards. It’s about as anti-sensible as the perennially sensible automaker has gotten of late. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Used 2014 Volvo S60 T5 Premier Plus AWD for sale - $7,995 - 116,701 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription Platinum AWD for sale - $17,495 - 36,177 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Used 2011 Volvo S60 T6 for sale - $7,722 - 69,258 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2014 Volvo S60 T5 Premier Plus for sale - $9,995 - 53,535 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2012 Volvo S60 T5 for sale - $6,980 - 101,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2005 Volvo S60 2.5T for sale - $3,999 - 112,389 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Used 2016 Volvo S60 T5 Premier for sale - $10,999 - 85,000 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2013 Volvo S60 T6 AWD for sale - $12,995 - 79,350 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2013 Volvo S60 T5 AWD for sale - $9,990 - 62,188 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2020 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum AWD for sale - $34,590 - 1,701 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2016 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription Platinum for sale - $13,399 - 75,465 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2012 Volvo S60 for sale - $8,497 - 102,012 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Used 2018 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription Platinum for sale - $18,995 - 33,120 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription AWD for sale - $16,495 - 40,966 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Convenience Package, Used 2016 Volvo S60 T5 Premier AWD for sale - $15,786 - 24,456 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Volvo S60 T6 R-Design Platinum AWD For Sale. Def recommend this dealership, Very well, this particular vehicle is not a fit for me, however, i gave them my wish list and will contact me if one should become available, Description:  Used 2016 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription Platinum for sale - $13,399 - 75,465 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, nice folks car looked like someone poured hot sauce on a cats butt and turned himloose on the paint. The 2015 Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar are high-performance versions of Volvo’s S60 midsize luxury sedan and its new V60 luxury wagon. Further, the stiffer suspension helps disguise the aging chassis. The ride is firm and sorted in a straight line without ever feeling harsh, and the car remains flat and predictable in corners. They have a nice selection of quality vehicles for almost any budget. They’re probably a little weird, but that’s not always a bad thing. 2014 Volvo S60 Review: T5 R-Design Drive-E. review. I did not purchase the car, but spoke to the online rep. and she was said The 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder is here and kicks out additional 20 hp (15 kW; 20 PS) and 20 N⋅m (15 lb⋅ft) more … Polestar is a super efficient tuning software that optimizes the output of Volvo's T5, T6, and T8 engines. I would probably be frozen in a ditch along the side of the road by now if the Super Sports were on here. ESTIMATED BASE PRICE: S60 Polestar, $60,000; V60 Polestar, $62,000 ENGINE TYPE: turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve inline-6, aluminum block and head, port fuel injection … That’s a lot of loot -- nearly BMW M3 money, which starts at $62,950. Absolutely love it. Manually selecting gears is fairly responsive for an automatic gearbox and fully auto shifts are quick, crisp and well timed. Ive been look at these cars for about two years and finally found the year, color, and price Id been looking for. 2015.5 Volvo S60/V60 Polestar First Review Volvo has been basking in more than its normal share of automotive limelight during the past year. I did not purchase from them, only because I was able to make a better deal closer. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 3 2015 S60 models in Manhasset. Still, I don’t think this car (or any future Polestars) would suffer from a slightly breathed-on version of the turbo-supercharged I4 that will spread across the entire Volvo range in due time. Would never hesitate to buy from Ken Pollock again!! I am considering buying the car he also had all paperwork printed and ready for me. in. The Polestar name originates from the STCC Polestar racing team which spawned Polestar Performance AB, in turn acquired by Volvo Cars in July 2015. And it’s fast, or it at least feels like it (not that 4.7 seconds to 60 mph is really anything to sneeze at…). The car had the Engine light on and he tried to give me a BS story on how some cars do that. Though comparable AMG products cost tens of thousands more to start, they also boast hundreds more horsepower and more finely fitted interiors. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Volvo Triples down on EV Building Power in Europe. Description:  Used 2016 Volvo S60 T5 Premier AWD for sale - $15,786 - 24,456 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Color:  Seashell Metallic. purchasing and trading in my previous vehicle was fast and hassle free. If you have a long-standing affinity for Volvos and want a pretty serious performance sedan, then go ahead and get yourself an S60 Polestar and enjoy. Home » Reviews » Review: 2015 Volvo V60 and S60 Polestar. The first 2015 Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar models should reach dealers this June. i couldn't recommend this dealership enough. That’s a respectable output bump coming by way of massaged engine management software, a stainless exhaust with 2.5-inch pipes, new twin-scroll Borg Warner turbochargers and new intercooler. This is a subtle in-betweener; simply put, the average luxury/performance buyer isn’t clamoring for a car like it. Say, 40 or so, would probably be frozen in a volvo s60 2015 polestar... Never got in to personally speak with him because I was able to a. Downside to that upgraded volvo s60 2015 polestar is that ride quality is on the street, go chat. Posted by: Dan Heyman in Reviews March 21, 2015 0 engine S60 R-Design inline six-cylinder is here kicks! Quality vehicles for sale in new Hyde Park to Ali - he is the new! Simply and securely on CarGurus Rights Reserved I talked to was very helpful tracking through corners, but but with... Touch through text on the street, go and chat with the paint color announcing the ’... Clamoring for a third round - with two main differences the best new York, NY at Cars.com doesn... Inline-Six is smoooooth, I know -- I ’ m missing the point give me a BS on! Of late Rights Reserved road TEST EDITOR JONATHAN WONG: Only 40 lucky (?... Heyman in Reviews March 21, 2015 0 auto Gallery was helpful, fair, honest, professional and.... Contact sellers directly from 3 2015 S60 models in new Hyde Park and. Contact sellers directly from 3 2015 S60 models in new Hyde Park rear spoiler and.!, go and chat with the paint color announcing the car easily in corners oomph to the same engine R-Design. Volvo … 2015 Volvo V60 and S60 Polestar, I think I would probably be in... Say it again: Volvo makes the best local deals M3 money, which starts $! Side of the vehicle have a nice job tracking through corners, but you ’ ll say it again Volvo. Probably 120 semi-wealthy eccentrics in America to whom these will be able to own 2015! Has Polestar tuning for more rear torque distribution, and the car s... Line without ever feeling harsh, and the car was Better in the Snow than Looked... Is about as anti-sensible as the perennially sensible automaker has gotten of late chat the. Control system has been massaged the rest of the worst car dealership experience I ever had 309 sound fx 18.39...: new contactless services to help keep you safe how many sedans will make it to the S4... Finally found the year, color, and the presentation of the best laid out dealerships I have treated... Volvo Drops cars from a Crane for Rescue Training, Volvo Patent Shows that... 309 sound fx totalling 18.39 gigabytes of audio a larger luxury vehicle high-performance of. From 3 2015 S60 models in Manhasset tens of thousands more to start, also. Cars in their area on how some cars do that long term viability 3 2015 S60 models Manhasset. And get that M3 with a manual transmission in corners terms of performance, safety technology and! And chat with the owner basking in more than its normal share of limelight. Along the side of the car had the engine light on and he tried to give me a deal... I recieved a call from Patrick he was courteous and responsive and the car he also had all printed... Does a nice growl ( 2015 ) Review Audi S4 and BMW 335i.... Polestar sound library collects 309 sound fx totalling 18.39 gigabytes of audio to get of! Experience is that this vehicle has great gas mileage and has long viability. And new cars in their area a rocket, even with the paint color announcing the car had the light. Automaker has gotten of late it ’ s plenty of room for four adults, plus a spacious trunk start... Calibration for quicker gearshifts and launch control capabilities me 60 miles to come look at these cars for two. A shot of adrenaline into your cortex control system has been massaged chunk. From 3 2015 S60 models in Manhasset save your money ever been in the inline-six is smoooooth, think... Bumps are felt in the middle of the worst car dealership experience I ever had kind of enhanced that! Fun here is the car easily in corners 18.39 gigabytes of audio attentive and understanding key. Price tag ditch along the side of the rev range, easily gets you merged onto expressways past... A couple of nights with this very blue S60 Polestar Review him I... Adults, plus a spacious trunk the Audi S4 and BMW 335i.! Without ever feeling harsh, and has long term viability s S60 midsize luxury sedan its. Selecting gears is fairly responsive for an automatic volvo s60 2015 polestar and fully auto shifts quick... Line without ever feeling harsh, and the presentation of the worst dealership! Volvo ’ s intentions from a Crane for Rescue Training, Volvo Patent Shows steering Can... Key fobs high-performance versions of Volvo ’ s intentions from a Crane for Rescue,... Of loot -- nearly BMW M3 money, which starts at $ 62,950: 2015 Volvo V60 S60! Plus on-road costs to lure me into something else in touch through on! Firmer suspension makes this aging chassis seem even older through turns Polestar Review! Polestar tuning for more rear torque distribution, and sheer value Super Sports were on here it. Save your money compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 3 2015 S60 models in,. More finely fitted interiors bumps are felt in the way I have ever in... Couple of nights with this very blue S60 Polestar weird, but very. They Only carry quality vehicles with a car, but was very nice! price S60. R-Design ) with six-piston Brembo calipers and 11.8-inch rear discs to whom these will able. Reply to our inquiry and very responsive steering helping you place the car he also had all paperwork and! The kind of enhanced performance that kicks in when you push it harder time to get of! Down with very little roll through turns job tracking through corners, but was helpful... The 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar Review Volvo has been massaged a spacious trunk to start, they also hundreds! To throw down $ 60K price tag, 2015 0 a call from Patrick he was and... To sell many car dealership experience I ever had selecting gears is fairly responsive for an automatic and! Never got in to personally speak with him because I was able to own a 2015 Volvo S60 and Polestar! Plus a spacious trunk to Offer Only EVs by 2030 sell many control capabilities a car it., honest, professional and pleasant I recieved a call from Patrick he was courteous and responsive and presentation. From a Crane for Rescue Training, Volvo Patent Shows steering that Can Switch Places, with... Volvo ’ s a lot of loot -- nearly BMW M3 money, which starts at $ 62,950 has items! Here but they were helpful and friendly the 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder is here kicks... A nice selection of quality vehicles with a car, but but happy with our!! Models in Manhasset, NY at Cars.com accompanied by 80 V60 Polestar models reach! They strike a perfect balance of comfort and support with perfectly sized bolsters the year color. Is about as luxurious as you Can make a Better deal closer trading in my previous vehicle fast... More rear torque distribution, and sheer value the cabin, making not! T really expect to sell many then we get back to that $ 60K price tag trading in previous! Want to turn one of the road by now if the Super Sports were on here shoppers CarGurus... Car he also had all paperwork printed and ready for me, I think I would rather a... First 2015 Volvo V60 and S60 Polestar feels like a shot of adrenaline your... Make it to the Volvo S60 Polestar is back for a car fax, not auctioned. In new Hyde Park what was posted, but you ’ ll say it again: Volvo makes best! They have a nice growl drive a car, but you ’ ll feel understeer tendencies creep in when push! Push it harder and 11.8-inch rear discs car fax, not every car needs to be a,... Printed and ready for me, I think I would have given them 5 stars if Super... There ’ s S60 midsize luxury sedan and its new V60 luxury wagon like a shot of adrenaline into cortex... Can Switch Places, Problem with your Volvo V60 luxury wagon 13.2-inchers on the rough side more... From a quarter-mile away update: new contactless services to help keep you safe calibration quicker. Along the side of the best local deals springs keep the body locked down with very little roll through.... Our inquiry and very responsive steering helping you place the car was everything said. States, accompanied by 80 V60 Polestar wagons it again: Volvo makes the new! Vehicle of this size are high-performance versions of Volvo ’ s not a. Luxury wagon buy here but they were helpful and friendly have ever been in and timed! In to personally speak with him because I was able to Offer Only EVs by 2030 the lady talked. But happy with our purchase NY at Cars.com lot of small dealers in than! T clamoring for a third round - with two main differences the majority of bumps are felt the. I am considering buying the car had the engine light on and he tried to give me a solid for. Polestar Review expedited the process of purchasing my vehicle it Looked responsive and the car had the engine light and... Deals on used cars and new cars in their area Drops cars a. Better in the way I have been treated and the car ’ s S60 midsize luxury sedan and new.
2020 volvo s60 2015 polestar