Mazda Tribute MPG 231 Mazda Tributes have provided 3.6 million miles of real world fuel economy & MPG data. Answers to frequently asked questions about octane. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Property of Htpunch Added Dec 2017 Location: Basic Stats. Find the best used 2008 Mazda Tribute near you. The 2008 Mazda Tribute now comes in a Hybrid edition, which has far better fuel economy. Get 2008 MAZDA Tribute values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Estimates of gas mileage, greenhouse gas emissions, safety ratings, and air pollution ratings for new and used cars and trucks. Additionally, find 2008 Mazda Tribute warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. MPG Estimates from Others; MPG estimates from drivers like you! 2.3 L, 4 cyl, Automatic 4-spd, Regular Gasoline, 3.0 L, 6 cyl, Automatic 4-spd, Regular Gasoline, Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles. Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles. Advanced Cars & Fuels. 22.9 (0.0) ... A simple & effecive way to track fuel consumption ... Get an accurate view of your vehicles fuel economy; Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range $5,268 - $8,129. ... Highway fuel economy is impressive. The table below shows all 2008 Mazda Tribute specs by style, including MPG (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions. Performance Specs. So much room its great, and rides really nice. How much fuel consumed Mazda Tribute engine 2.0 l, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon. Mazda Tribute 2.0 it is a SUV. 4.5 gals/100 miles . 2008 Mazda Tribute - Comfortable, fuel efficient I purchased this vehicle used. 15 MPG 30 MPG. Traction and stability … Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. ... 2008 Mazda Tribute. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2008 Mazda Tribute including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. We have 13 2008 Mazda Tribute vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 6 1-Owner cars, and 25 personal use cars. Modification Recommended fuel City consumption Highway Economy Combined cycle; 2.5i : Petrol (Gasoline) 23 mpg 10.2 L/100km 28 mpg (UK) 28 mpg 8.4 L/100km 34 mpg (UK) - 2.5i AWD Automatic: Petrol (Gasoline) 19 mpg 12.4 L/100km 23 mpg (UK) 26 mpg 9 L/100km 31 mpg (UK) Get reliability information for the 2008 Mazda Tribute from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. 7.4. EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) 24. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2008 Mazda Tribute Utility 4D i 4WD. ... Fuel Economy. For 2008, the Tribute gets a redesign with tweaks to its exterior and interior styling. 2008 Mazda Tribute i 2.3L L4 GAS Sport Utility. 1984 to present Buyer's Guide to Fuel Efficient Cars and Trucks. Click here to view all the Mazda Tributes currently participating in our fuel tracking program. Fuel economy of the 2010 Mazda Tribute. Save money on one of 47 used 2008 Mazda Tributes near you. 2008 Mazda Tribute Gas Mileage (MPG) Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven.
2020 2008 mazda tribute fuel economy