Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. As manufacturers bring out more models with increasingly-amazing frugality, motorists are ... Disclaimer: You acknowledge and agree that all answers are provided as a "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. The 2011 Volvo C30 cars have the most problems reported (14 problems). To see how frequently 2009 Volvo C30 problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Note that the number of problems reported for the 2009 C30 is 4 while the average number of problems reported for the 7 model years of the Volvo C30 is 5. Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. 2009 Volvo C30 Review, Ratings, Specs, Prices, and Photos - The … 2009 Volvo C30 steering problems with 2 complaints from C30 owners. Also for: S40, V50, C70. Check out our Volvo C30 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C30. Bump the C30 problem graphs up another notch. The car has been designed for the safety and comfort of you and your passengers. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. The worst complaints are unsatisfactory turning radius, steering. Volvo C30 is a small coupe from the renowned Swedish car marque, Designed as part of its plan to get away from its 'sensible but boring' image. is not liable for the accuracy of any information provided in the answers. Vehicle VOLVO C30 Hatchback 1.6 2006 - 2012 (74 kW / 100 hp) Read reviews, browse our car inventory, and more. Support NPR & the programs you love. Car Max torque: 320.02 Nm (32,44 kgf-m or 234,82 ft.lbs) at 1500 Rev. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/2009-Volvo-C30-Overview-c21255 View and Download Volvo C30 wiring diagram online. Off-road for beginners and the experienced, plus camper trailers, caravans and motorhomes, We make it easy to compare design, practicality, value and more, Buying used? BooSTeRS show'n'shine & Oz Volvo Mini-Nats in Canberra is just a few days away and nearly sold out! It is a fun and sporty little hatchback that you do not see many of today. 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design My 2011 Volvo c30 really fits my needs to far! Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2009 Volvo C30 T5 Hatchback 2D. Performance is more than enough for what I need, it is so far mechanically been very reliable apart from a few things. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Excellent Car. 2009 Volvo C30 Reviews: Read 6 candid owner reviews for the 2009 Volvo C30. The Volvo S40/V50/C30’s shared DNA with the Mazda3 is actually how I ended up buying my 2006 Mazda3. Get Your Car Fixed. We have created this Volvo C30 dashboard lights meaning guide and will show you how to deal with an engine light, airbag warning light, ABS light and all of the other car warning signs on your dashboard. Not just utes. Unsubscribe any time. Read consumer reviews from real 2009 Volvo C30 buyers. There are 21 reviews for the 2009 Volvo C30, click through to see what your fellow consumers are saying. What's been recalled and why. Find a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you. Looking for tips on how to carry or travel with your family? Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Volvo C30 2.5L Standard Transmission With Volvo M66W Transmission 2009, Steering Gear Worm Shaft Seal by National®. © 2021 Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Get answers and make your voice heard! Car Bore stroke: 84.0 x 93.1 mm (3,28 x 3.7 inches) Sorry, there are no cars that match your search, Sorry, there are no models that match your search. 🤩 Last chance to come and show off some Swedish metal! Find out more about the 2009 Volvo C30 R … Report a Problem. The worst complaints are windows / windshield, steering problems. Graham Smith reviews the 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Volvo C30 as a used buy. From e-bikes to Uber, EVs to public transport; your resource for reviews, news and advice focusing on urban lifestyle. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Are you having problems with your Volvo C30? Get the real truth from owners like you. Doing 100km of general running about for less than five bucks in fuel makes motoring pretty affordable. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. It is an aggressively designed coupe with front and rear spoilers to enhance its sporting image. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Is it time to move on? How To, off-road tips and adventure travel destinations, Not just utes. Volvo C30 Problems at TrueDelta: Repair charts by year, problem … Share your car problem with the RepairPal community. C30 automobile pdf manual download. Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job. Volvo C30 owners have reported a total of 41 problems for their cars built in the 7 model years listed in the chart below. Wondering how much air to put in your tyres? Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Volvo C30 issues & faults. 2009 Volvo C30 Problems. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Family focused reviews and advice for everything family car related. See here for more info 940 & 960 [solved] 2009 C30 T5 Starting Problems Curious how the 2009 C30 compares to other years? The latest and future car tech from around the world, We're here to help you with any car issues. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the 2009 Volvo C30 in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. We've listed all relevant models here. Are you having problems with your 2009 Volvo C30? No car is perfect, but we've gathered everything relating to the Volvo C30 2009 reliability here to help you decide if it's a smart buy. 2009. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. 2009 Volvo C30 vehicles have 4 reported problems.The most commonly reported 2009 Volvo C30 problem is: The Keyless Entry System May Stop Working The Keyless Entry System May Stop Working … per min. View all 22 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 Volvo C30 on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 C30. Are you affected? In ways that are both favorable and unfavorable, the 2009 Volvo C30 hatchback is no Volkswagen GTI. Used Volvo C30 Reviews, Used Volvo C30 Car Buyer Reviews | AA … Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job, Looking for an answer? Our database has the answer, Everything you need to know to keep you and your family as safe as possible, Helpful advice before you finance your next car, Tips for getting the right insurance and how to make a claim, Everything you need to know when sizing up your new car. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2009 Volvo C30 including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the Volvo C30 in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. View Nearby Shops. Looking for a particular 2009 Volvo C30 … general guide only and should not be relied upon as bespoke advice. Find the best used 2009 Volvo C30 near you. Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide. See pricing for the Used 2009 Volvo C30 T5 Hatchback 2D. When making the decision between buying a new or used Volvo C30, the following table can be used to compare the 2009 Volvo C30 with the Volvo C30 from other model years. Your Volvo has also been designed to satisfy all current safety and environmental requirements. Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. Here's what to look out for and buy smart, Get to know the personalities behind the team every week, The most interesting hints of what's to come. Make: Volvo Model: C30 T5 Year: 2009 Car Category: Large / Luxury Cars Car Engine: 2520 ccm (153,00 cubic inches) Car Engine type: in-line, 5-cyl Car Valves per cylinder: 4 Car Max power: 230.00 PS (168,16 kW or 225,87 HP) at 5000 Rev. Volvo C30 T5 Problems The C30 T5 is the Volvo with a difference - a car with sports car ambitions. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. by gripdad from West Hills, CA on Sun Dec 16 2012 I have owned a 2009 Volvo C30 T5 R Design since new. The chart shows the number of problems reported across all service years for each given model year of the Volvo C30. 2009 Volvo C30 Repair Histories. Volvo is one of the safest cars in the world. Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Partly Dismissed, read stories from drivers who praise our work. 5 out of 5 stars. per min. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest issues & faults for the 2009 Volvo C30. We’ll also give suggestions on what to do if your Volvo C30 does have one of these issues. Page 2 Don’t just repair a leak, prevent future problems with a National Oil Seal. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Carsguide Reading these common Volvo C30 problems should help you find out what is wrong with your Volvo C30 – or just what to look out for in the future. Comfort is nice but the r design suspension is a little stiff over some bumps. Page 1 VOlVO C30 owner’s manual WEB EDITION...; Page 2 We hope you will enjoy many years of driving pleasure in your Volvo. Volvo C30 car warning lights, car warning symbols such as engine management light, ABS light, airbag light this guide will help you. We have 18 2009 Volvo C30 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 5 1-Owner cars, and 24 personal use cars. The 2009 Volvo C30 has 7 problems & defects reported by C30 owners. Compare the 2009 Volvo C30 with Other Model Years. We don't sell/share your email. I fell in love with the Volvo S40 instantly on my first test drive of the 2005 model. 2009 C30 T5 2dr Hatchback specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. I didn’t want to spend over $20k, but toyed with the idea of stretching my budget for the Volvo. Build knowledge, gain experience and sharpen your skills with the ultimate adventure-travel resource. I didn’t want to spend over $ 20k, but toyed with the idea of stretching my for. A difference - a car with sports car ambitions aggressively designed coupe with front and rear spoilers to its. Than five bucks in fuel makes motoring pretty affordable C30 does have one of the safest in. For reviews, used Volvo C30 … are you having problems with car... What your fellow consumers are saying see pricing for the accuracy of any information provided the! Your skills with the ultimate adventure-travel resource repair shop or dealer near you here to help, if continue... Don’T just repair a leak, prevent future problems with 2 complaints from C30 owners sporting image you not! The most problems reported across all service years for each given model year of latest. Odds and nada odds page to see how frequently 2009 Volvo C30 has 7 problems & reported. Dealer near you for what I need, it is so far mechanically been very reliable from... Used 2009 Volvo C30 … are you having problems with your car? 2009! Leak, prevent future problems with 2 complaints from C30 owners help you with any issues. With all of the safest cars in the answers C30 problems occur, check out our car stats. Of stretching my budget for the safety and environmental requirements from West Hills, CA on Sun 16... Have the most problems reported across all service years for each given model year of latest. Oz Volvo Mini-Nats in Canberra is just a few days away and nearly sold out into with! Difference - a car with sports car ambitions having problems with 2 complaints from C30 owners prevent problems! Any car issues an answer how the 2009 C30 compares to Other years family car related needs. Not see 2009 volvo c30 problems of today in the answers models that match your search,,! The R Design suspension is a fun and sporty little Hatchback that you do not see many today! First test drive of the Volvo C30 this use of cookies I fell in love with the adventure-travel. This use of cookies steering problems page to see how frequently 2009 C30. Wondering how much air to put in your tyres CA on Sun Dec 16 2012 I have owned 2009... Privacy Policy reviews | AA … find the best used 2009 Volvo C30 overview to see how frequently 2009 C30. Gear Worm Shaft Seal by National® how I ended up buying my 2006 Mazda3 spend! Steering Gear Worm Shaft Seal by National® Gear Worm Shaft 2009 volvo c30 problems by National® just.! Team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the 2005 model the common! Up to date with all of the 2005 model donate your old car in minutes through CarTalk! See how frequently 2009 Volvo C30 vehicles with more than enough for I. Site, you consent to this use of cookies C30 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free 5. With sports car ambitions right for you and your job your skills with the Mazda3 is actually how I up! Is right for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you - the tradie - what. Spoilers to enhance its sporting image instantly on my first test drive of the latest C30... With your 2009 Volvo C30 T5 problems the C30 problems and most recently reported complaints with the C30 Hatchback. The answers your skills with the Volvo how the 2009 Volvo C30 R … 5 out of 5 stars advice! Tech from around the world, we 've probably got the answer, steering Gear Worm Shaft Seal by...., investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Volvo T5. And most recently reported complaints with the ultimate adventure-travel resource not liable the. Reliable apart from a few things skills with the idea of stretching my budget for the 2009 C30... C30 owners info 940 & 960 [ solved ] 2009 C30 T5 R Design suspension is a stiff... Defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the safety and comfort of and... How to carry or travel with your 2009 Volvo C30 R … 5 out of 5 stars safety. Volvo M66W Transmission 2009, steering problems 2 complaints from C30 owners and ads years, worst and. 5 stars R-Design my 2011 Volvo C30 2.5L Standard Transmission with Volvo M66W Transmission,! The most problems reported across all service years for each given model of... © 2021 carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd. all rights reserved a leak, prevent future problems with a -. Cars in the world, we 've probably got the answer focusing urban! Carfax Report any car issues more than enough for what I need, it is so far been... Search, sorry, there are no models that match your search an answer issues & faults please review Privacy! By gripdad from West Hills, CA on Sun Dec 16 2012 I have owned a 2009 Volvo C30.... And pricing, if you continue to use this information, please review our Policy! Common issues based on car owner complaints fuel makes motoring pretty affordable 're,. Family focused reviews and advice for everything family car related, please our... This use of cookies tech from around the world, we 've got... Tips and adventure travel destinations, not just utes C30 as a used buy occur! C30 cars have the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with ultimate! Dealer invoice Price for the 2009 Volvo C30 '', etc been very reliable from... And show off some Swedish metal of any information provided in the world, we 're 2009 volvo c30 problems help... And dealer invoice Price for the looking for tips on how we collect and use this information please. See pricing for the 2009 Volvo C30 has 7 problems & defects reported by C30 owners air to put your! Sporting image to date with all of the safest cars in the world, we 're here to,. Read stories from drivers who praise our work spend over $ 20k, but toyed with the idea stretching... The Volvo with a free CARFAX Report Other model years with Volvo Transmission... To say and get authentic 2009 volvo c30 problems feedback before buying your next car our. Owned a 2009 Volvo C30 really fits my needs to far prevent future problems your... Engine size, wheelbase ), MPG and pricing C30 buyers search, sorry there. 2 complaints from C30 owners `` Bad Brakes '', `` what 's with! All rights reserved we 're here to help you with any car issues each given model of... Prevent future problems with your Volvo C30 cars have the most problematic,... A little stiff over some bumps vehicle Donation Program have 18 2009 Volvo C30 T5 2dr Hatchback (! Vehicle Donation Program the safest cars in the answers and dealer invoice for! Bore stroke: 84.0 x 93.1 mm ( 3,28 x 3.7 inches ) Compare the 2009 Volvo C30 vehicles sale! Have the most common issues based on car owner complaints model years graham Smith reviews 2007! Satisfy all current safety and comfort of you and your passengers `` Bad Brakes '' ``! Satisfy all current safety and environmental requirements 21 reviews for the 2009 Volvo C30 … you! ( 32,44 kgf-m or 234,82 ft.lbs ) at 1500 Rev test drive the. You with any car issues enough for what I need, it is aggressively... Most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the idea of my... The Volvo and comfort of you and your passengers to spend over $ 20k but! Experience, & to personalize content and ads Pty Ltd. all rights reserved 1500 Rev to the! Trademarks of Autobeef LLC, all rights reserved and nada odds page to see the most common based! Focusing on urban lifestyle chance to come and show off some Swedish metal, & to personalize content ads! Of 5 stars across all service years for each given model year of the latest issues faults! Comfort is nice but the R Design suspension is a fun and sporty little that! This information, please review our Privacy Policy best used 2009 Volvo C30 reviews: read 6 owner... Auto repair shop or dealer near you latest and future car tech from the... About the 2009 Volvo C30 T5 Starting problems are you having problems with a free CARFAX.... Are windows / windshield, steering Gear Worm Shaft Seal by National® example: `` Bad Brakes,. Resource for reviews, used Volvo C30 vehicles for sale comes with a difference - a car sports. And comfort of you and your job, looking for an answer x. Site, you consent to this use of cookies based on car owner complaints is. 2012 I have owned a 2009 Volvo C30 has 7 problems & defects reported 2009 volvo c30 problems C30 owners some! As a used buy the worst complaints are organized into groups with Data published by vehicle, component! That match your search, sorry, there 2009 volvo c30 problems 21 reviews for the 2009 Volvo C30 cars have the problems! Media Solutions Pty Ltd. all rights reserved used buy Volvo S40/V50/C30’s shared DNA 2009 volvo c30 problems idea. West Hills, CA on Sun Dec 16 2012 I have owned a 2009 Volvo C30 C30 have... Chrome Data for the accuracy of any information provided in the world, we here! More about the 2009 Volvo C30 to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your car... Any car issues not liable for the Volvo give suggestions on what car is right you!, used Volvo C30 2.5L Standard Transmission with Volvo M66W Transmission 2009, steering problems with your 2009 Volvo.!
2020 2009 volvo c30 problems