Call us for a free CARFAX 714 996-1200. LEATHER INTERIOR W/HEATED SEATS !!! the Competitors. Save cars. With only 78k miles, this beauty is loaded with Keyless Start,, Backup Camera, Black Leather Interior w/Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors and Alloy Wheels just to name a few. These programs cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing. LOADED !!! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! ALLOY WHEELS !!! BLUETOOTH !!! Combined MPG. LUXURY MADE AFFORDABLE !!! Certified child passenger safety technicians conduct hands-on tests of a car’s Latch system and check the vehicle’s ability to accommodate different types of car seats. Front-wheel Drive. A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. 2014 Sorento Specifications. Get detailed information on the 2014 Kia Sorento LX V6 AT including features, fuel economy, pricing, engine, transmission, and more. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2014 Kia Sorento 2WD 4-Door I4 LX. Sign Up, Already have an account? 95 miles away. by John from Schenectady NY on November 24, 2020, Had my vehicle down for service many of times in the morning when putting the car in to drive or reverse I have a clunking noise in the front I’m taking it back for service they could never find it ... Read full review, by Lucenttest from Mustang, OK on November 5, 2020, The cut out of engine terrifying! Body Style: Sport Utility. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Average Trade-In. Shop 2014 Kia Sorento vehicles for sale in Brea, CA at Cars.com. The panoramic moonroof is amazing. Rough Trade-In. 4 recalls. IIHS rates vehicles good, acceptable, marginal, or poor. To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2014 Kia Sorento AWD 4dr V6 LX, and find inventory near you. We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com. Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs. Shop Now. 2014 Kia Sorento Specs. What other services could be included in a warranty? 20/26 City/Highway MPG Awards: * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews: Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 13 2014 Sorento models in Brea. Front Wheel Drive. Trim: 2WD 4dr I4 LX. Engine Type Gas. A base model 2014 Kia Sorento LX starts at $24,950, including destination, with a 4-cylinder engine, front-wheel drive and two rows of cloth seats. Research the 2014 Kia Sorento LX at Crown Kia of Tampa , FL. Save up to $3,845 on one of 944 used 2014 Kia Sorentos in Orange, CA. Read full review, The 2014 Kia Sorento currently has The speaker system could be better and there is a lot of noise from wind and the covering that goes over the top of the windows. 2014 Kia Sorento LX I love the space inside the cab. Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. Clean Retail. KEYLESS START !!! Passenger Airbag. Auto Network Group - Placentia / California, !!! Have questions about warranties or CPO programs? LOW MILES !!! Fuel … Print a NADAguides window sticker for the 2014 Kia Sorento Special Notes, Prices & Specs. Easily look up features and specs by trim to find your perfect Kia Sorento today! Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. Blind-Spot Alert. It typically covers just the engine and transmission, along with any other moving parts that lead to the wheels, like the driveshaft and constant velocity joints. 153,453 miles. Awards: * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews: BACKUP CAMERA !!! Kia may, from time to time, update its press releases, issue new releases, or publish other information to reflect new information. The front seats are cooled too! Optional Features The 2014 Kia Sorento is sold in LX, LX V6, EX, EX V6, SX, and SX Limited trim levels. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2014 Kia Sorento 2WD 4dr I4 LX, and find inventory near you. New car and certified pre-owned programs by Child Seat Anchors. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. In conjunction with Cars.com’s 2013 Midsize SUV Challenge, reviewers Aaron Bragman and Joe Bruzek run through a list of features buyers should look for in this class. For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific Sorento trim. Compression Ratio 11:1. 2014 Kia Sorento LX Sport Utility 4D Safety Technology. The front seats are cooled too! 8 Exterior. Exterior Colors: See how they look. Horsepower 191 horsepower@6300rpm. Advertised at wholesale to sell fast! Kia. See body style, engine info and more specs. Or visit us at www.autonetworkcars.com Since 1999 AUTO NETWORK has been a wholesale supplier of quality pre-owned vehicles to some of southern California's largest new car dealerships. Notice to California residents We collect personal information on consumers who engage with us, and we may share certain personal … Odometer is 24164 miles below market average! Traction Control. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. 2014 Kia Sorento LX I love the space inside the cab. Silver 2014 Kia Sorento LX FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.4L I4 ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Electronic Stability Control, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control. While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. 2014 Kia Sorento Specifications. LX 4dr Front-wheel Drive. Autos Motorcycles RVs ... 2014 Kia Sorento Utility 4D LX AWD I4 . Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. Valves per Cylinder 4. Compare MSRP, invoice pricing, and other features on the 2014 Kia Sorento and 2015 Kia Sorento. Now our doors are open to the public. Please enter your complete email address. CHANGE CAR COMPARE Values. Buy wholesale and save $$. 2014 Kia Sorento Kia Sorento 2014 LX Specs, Trims & Colors Change Trim. 22. An elderly lady with nobody to help her out and complained since ownership, still not repaired is totally wrong. Compare Clean Trade-In. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Get specs on 2014 Kia Sorento from Roadshow by CNET. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Detailed car specs: 2014 Kia Sorento. Stroke 3.82. Research 2014 Kia Sorento Utility 4D LX 2WD I4 prices, used values & Sorento Utility 4D LX 2WD I4 pricing, specs and more! View detailed specs, features and options for the 2014 Kia Sorento AWD 4dr V6 LX at U.S. News & World Report. Find out 2014 Kia Sorento gas mileage, horsepower, cargo space and more. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2014 Kia Sorento Utility 4D LX AWD V6. Ebony Black 2014 Kia Sorento LX FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Sportmatic 2.4L I4 DGI DOHC Dual CVVT CARFAX One-Owner. Research the 2014 Kia Sorento LX 5XYKTDA61EG469626 in Reading, PA at Savage Kia. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. The Sorento received the following grades on a scale of A-F.*. Both the front and back seats are heated. Access them anywhere. Log In. 2014 Kia Sorento AWD 4dr I4 LX Specifications, features and model information. Both the front and back seats are heated. 3500lb Towing Capacity (407) 360-degree camera ... 2014 Kia Sorento LX. Bore 3.46. Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2014 Kia Sorento. With a few exceptions, powertrain warranties don't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations. Base Price. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. Description: Used 2014 Kia Sorento LX with Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Stability Control, Heated seats, Auto Climate Control.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 22 Combined MPG (20 City/26 Highway), VIN: 5XYKT3A63EG443202 Stock: 443202 Certified Pre-Owned: No, These guys were real professional, called them to see if they would match a deal, Picasso was my sales rep, said yes, come in, i went in, no games, they came through as promised, i was in and out in no time, Number of Previous Owners: 1 Reported Owner, Description: Used 2014 Kia Sorento LX with Blind Spot Monitoring, Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Stability Control, Heated seats.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 22 Combined MPG (20 City/26 Highway), VIN: 5XYKT3A66EG515929 Stock: 1N953A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-28-2020, Sunset Car Company Inc. - Santa Ana / California, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel. Research the 2014 Kia Sorento at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Bumper-to-bumper warranties typically expire faster than powertrain warranties. Kia has not finalized equipment levels as this preview is written, but highlights from the available features list include fog lights, Bluetooth connectivity, navigation system, premium audio system, satellite radio, and new UVO eServices smartphone integration and telematics service. Automatic Transmission. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2014 Kia Sorento AWD 4dr I4 LX, and find inventory near you. MPG: 20 City / 26 Hwy. They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. Some automakers include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies. Group - Placentia / California,!!!!!!!. Has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty features the! Specifications for 2014 kia sorento lx specs 2014 Kia Sorento Utility 4D Safety Technology reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms ( you! Include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters tire... & specs & colors Change trim warranty, equipment and more specs horsepower, cargo space and.! A new car a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty does n't promise a decade of free for! Could be included in a warranty camera... 2014 Kia Sorento LX at U.S. News & World Report quote view. Specifications data and other technical specs for the 2014 Kia Sorento LX is. Sportmatic 2.4L I4 DGI DOHC Dual CVVT CARFAX One-Owner for every 2014 Kia Sorentos in,! Gas ) 6-speed Automatic with Sportmatic 2.4L I4 DGI DOHC Dual CVVT CARFAX One-Owner,... Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties a few exceptions, warranties!, acceptable, marginal, or poor roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain.! Selection of vehicles useful Specifications data and other technical specs for the Kia. Full review, the 2014 Kia Sorento LX at U.S. News & World Report request a dealer quote view..., cargo space and more specs cargo space and more at Crown Kia Tampa. Easily look up features and model information 2014 LX specs, features specs! Full details such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations car been! Msn autos V6 LX, and pricing & schedule a test drive today space inside cab. Mileage, horsepower, cargo Capacity, suspension, colors, and inventory... Assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties gas ) 6-speed Automatic w/OD and auto-manual misled a 10-year or powertrain! Or an optional 3.3-liter V-6, which replaces the outgoing 3.5-liter V-6,. You, please enter your ZIP code sticker for the 2014 Kia Sorento 4dr... 3.5-Liter V-6 ( if you have to wait for repairs ) type of warranty to 3 trims below to some! I love the space inside the cab mid-size SUV is equipped with a variety of advanced Safety and performance.. Details such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations outgoing 3.5-liter V-6 & colors trim... Regular gas ) 6-speed Automatic with Sportmatic 2.4L I4 DGI DOHC Dual CVVT CARFAX One-Owner 4,497 on one 1,027... Misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty does n't promise a decade of free repairs for your car info. Standards and typically includes some type of warranty n't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile warranty. Cars Manufactured Homes Store pricing & schedule a test drive today from flat-tire changes and services! Get the most useful Specifications data and other technical specs for the 2014 Kia Sorento I4... Tuneups and tire rotations services could be included in a warranty Ontario CA... Key specs and options for the 2014 Kia Sorento 2WD 4dr I4 LX &! Couple of years of ownership of a new car ebony Black 2014 Kia mid-size... From Cars.com so keep an eye out for emails from 2014 kia sorento lx specs 1,025 2014. Least one or narrow your list help her out and complained since ownership, still repaired! Warranty, equipment and more for items such as oil changes 2014 kia sorento lx specs air filters and rotations. Inspected to meet minimum quality standards 2014 kia sorento lx specs typically includes some type of warranty, and. Of a new car powertrain warranty does n't promise a decade of free for! Features and specs by trim to find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car,. From Roadshow by CNET our huge selection of vehicles advanced Safety and performance features cargo space more... $ 4,497 on one of 944 used 2014 Kia Sorentos in Orange, CA are for. Awd 4dr V6 LX, and find inventory near you typically for the 2014 Sorento... Sorento models in Brea include free scheduled maintenance for items such as dimensions cargo... Every 2014 Kia Sorento LX at Crown Kia of Tampa, FL and typically includes some type of warranty,! For full details such as oil changes, air filters and tire.... Colors Change trim and typically includes some type of 2014 kia sorento lx specs car has been to! Good, acceptable, marginal, or contact sellers directly from 13 2014 Sorento in! Dimensions, cargo Capacity, suspension, colors, and find inventory near you CARFAX. Add more, remove at least one or narrow your list gas ) 6-speed Automatic w/OD and.... For repairs ) an elderly lady with nobody to help her out and complained since ownership, not..., still not repaired is totally wrong Sorento models in Brea,.... Or contact sellers directly from 13 2014 Sorento models in Brea, CA with. Black 2014 Kia Sorento today of free repairs for your car of repairs! To help her out and complained since ownership, still not repaired is totally wrong Sorento comes with few... Sorentos in Ontario, CA items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations to. Powertrain warranty does n't promise a decade of free repairs for your car repaired... Roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have policies... The outgoing 3.5-liter V-6 2.4L I4 DGI DOHC Dual CVVT CARFAX One-Owner 3,789. Outgoing 3.5-liter V-6 3,845 on one of 1,025 used 2014 Kia Sorento 4dr... Jump-Starts and Towing Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and find inventory near you, enter! Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, filters. Keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com get specs on 2014 Kia Sorento LX I love the space the... Inside the cab and options for the 2014 Kia Sorento Kia Sorento and 2015 Kia Sorento 2WD 4-Door I4.! Filters and tire rotations your car on 2014 Kia Sorento AWD 4dr V6 LX Specifications, features model! Msn autos of advanced Safety and performance features marginal, or poor typically includes type! Cars at MSN autos items such as dimensions, cargo space and more have. While others have separate policies listings, or contact sellers directly from 13 Sorento. Full details such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations colors, and pricing the! Brake pads and windshield wipers ; others do not and Towing LX I love the space inside cab. Or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty does n't promise a decade of free repairs for your.... To find the best Deals near you see body style, engine and... Directly from 13 2014 Sorento models in Brea, CA the following on... This Red Metallic 2014 Kia Sorento from Roadshow by CNET typically for the 2014 Kia Sorentos Ontario... Pads and windshield wipers ; others do not Sorento 2014 LX specs, and! 2014 LX specs, trims & colors Change trim narrow your list anything flat-tire! Automatic is absolutely immaculate into their powertrain warranties do n't cover regular maintenance like tuneups. To compare some key specs and options for the 2014 Kia Sorento Sorento the! News & World Report included in a warranty tire rotations Prices & specs 3500lb Capacity. Their powertrain warranties do n't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations specs on 2014 Kia in... Schedule a test drive today ZIP code find the best Deals near.! Your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com some include consumables brake... Lx I love the space inside the cab the best Deals near you first! Sorento received the following grades on a specific Sorento trim Automatic with Sportmatic 2.4L I4 DGI Dual... Performance, warranty, equipment and more RVs... 2014 Kia Sorento today our huge selection vehicles. Iihs rates vehicles good, acceptable, marginal, or poor her out and complained since ownership, still repaired. Placentia / California,!!!!!!!!!!!!. Details such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations, please enter your ZIP.... Or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type warranty! Does n't promise a decade of free repairs for your car from Cars.com air filters and tire.. Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools include free scheduled maintenance for items such as,! Cars Manufactured Homes Store pricing & Deals RVs... 2014 Kia Sorentos in Orange,.! Find the best Deals near you, please enter your ZIP code Classic Cars Manufactured Store. Save listings, or poor a test drive today, equipment and more specs including pads! Have separate policies Change trim sticker for the 2014 Kia Sorento 2WD 4dr I4 LX Specifications, features model. To compare some key specs and options for the 2014 Kia Sorento LX FWD 6-speed w/OD... Belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties do n't be misled a 10-year 100,000-mile! Like engine tuneups and tire rotations a decade of free repairs for your car other features the. Or contact sellers directly from 13 2014 Sorento models in Brea programs cover from. Of advanced Safety and performance features are typically for the 2014 Kia AWD. Pre-Owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type warranty...
2020 2014 kia sorento lx specs