Sorry, there are no cars that match your search, Sorry, there are no models that match your search. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Not just utes. Get the job done with the right Rear Tail Lights for Toyota Hilux at the lowest prices. The V6 is great. You're here. $1,500 deposit; 60 monthly repayments of $964; This offer is based on the vehicle price … The HiLux cabin was a pleasant place to be with good head, leg and elbowroom for everyone, whether in the front seats or in the back. It also boasted improved safety, comfort, refinement, and was better equipped. Here's what to look out for and buy smart, Get to know the personalities behind the team every week, The most interesting hints of what's to come. When it became available the four-speed automatic was a drain on performance, the absence of a fifth gear was noticeable. $183.34. A makeover in 2011 brought 17-inch alloy wheels, sat nav, air conditioning with climate control, automatic headlights, multi-function steering wheel, and power mirrors with indicators. Step on the gas and it responded enthusiastically, although sadly the fuel consumption climbed when you did that. It’s no surprise considering its immense sales popularity that Toyota has worked hard to overhaul and improve the HiLux. Get the best deals on Bumpers & Parts for 2015 Toyota Hilux when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. There are 3 recalls on the Hilux.. diesel injectors, spiral cable & crossmember bracket. Are you affected? Sorry, there are no cars that match your search, Sorry, there are no models that match your search. I expected more from Toyota. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide. I've found it comfortable around town or on long runs, the seats are good, and there is plenty of cabin storage. Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job, Looking for an answer? Our database has the answer, Everything you need to know to keep you and your family as safe as possible, Helpful advice before you finance your next car, Tips for getting the right insurance and how to make a claim, Everything you need to know when sizing up your new car. I get complaints from Grand Cherokee owners, the HiLux is being replaced soon and the Outlander is nothing special. There was no touch screen or sunroof offered, but the spare tyre was full-sized. We've listed all relevant models here. The 4.0-litre petrol V6 was the performance king of the range with an impressive 175kW/376Nm at its peaks. Off-road for beginners and the experienced, plus camper trailers, caravans and motorhomes, We make it easy to compare design, practicality, value and more, Buying used? The difference between the diesel and petrol engine is not much to be honest. Generally the HiLux is reliable and durable, as owners often say. Toyota HiLux MK8.I (2015-2020) (page 2 of 7) Also referred to as: Toyota HiLux MK8.I 2019 and Toyota HiLux MK8.I 2021. HiLux MK8.I 4x4 2.8L Turbo Diesel SR5 (2015-2020) Great ute after 15months. Looking for tips on how to carry or travel with your family? With the potential to be used as a tradie's work hack, or off-road it's important to thoroughly inspect any HiLux being considered for purchase. Search for new & used 2015 Toyota Hilux SR5 cars for sale in Australia. Only 1 left! Being primarily a working vehicle expected to carry a load, with a combination of light truck tyres and high inflation pressures, the ride was relatively firm, but not so much to make it uncomfortable. eBay; Vehicle Parts & Accessories ... Fender Flare Kit Black For Toyota Hilux 2015-ON GUN1 Flares TRD Wheel ... 3 PCS RAIL GUARD CAP PROTECTOR COVER FOR TOYOTA HILUX SR5 2015-2020 (Fits: Toyota Hilux 2015) AU $160.00. (TRD 4000SL variant pictured). (1) 1 product ratings - AIR FLOW SENSOR - for TOYOTA HILUX GGN25R 2005-2013 - 4.0L V6 - CAF034 2015 Toyota HiLux SR5 … But it was the V6 that put a smile on your face if you wanted performance. The turbo-diesel engine has ample power and will tow heavy loads with ease. Based on 171 cars listed for sale in the last 6 months, 2005 Toyota HiLux 2005 (base) Pricing and Specs, 2005 Toyota HiLux 2005 (4X4) Pricing and Specs, 2005 Toyota HiLux 2005 SR Pricing and Specs, 2005 Toyota HiLux 2005 SR (4X4) Pricing and Specs. As well as toxic exhaust and fuel efficiency problems, Hilux, Fortuner, and Prado drivers were complaining about sudden power loss. We can come to you. "There is no plan at this time for an automatic but we will continue to monitor customer demand in Australia," he says. is not liable for the accuracy of any information provided in the answers. A reversing camera was fitted to the SR5, but there were no parking sensors, or a park assist system. Toyota Australia has been forced to initiate a safety recall on approximately 23,968 vehicles. Looking for tips on how to carry or travel with your family? 【Advanced Process】- The Rods are straightly aligned, round grinded, and then galvanized, polished. (SR5 4x2 automatic variant pictured). (TRD 4000SL variant pictured). Travay Service Team: 24-hour pre-sale and after-sale service. Befitting its lofty position the SR5 had a long list of standard goodies, including 15-inch alloy wheels, chrome door handles and rear view mirrors, side steps, body colour bumpers and grille, guard flares, alloy sports bar, rear step bumper, front fog lamps, air conditioning, radio/CD stacker with four speakers, MP3 compatibility, sports instruments, trip computer, remote central locking, power windows and mirrors, leather steering wheel, cloth trim and carpeted floor. Options consisted of air conditioning and ABS anti-lock brakes. Fitting a baby car seat was problematic in the HiLux. ... 20 utes owned in the last 5 years, the only problems have been with Toyotas, their engines and DPF filter / exhaust problems. Comparison Rate. Family focused reviews and advice for everything family car related. Interest Rate. On the road the HiLux was a decent driver; it handled well and performed strongly. Avoid anything too old, also high-mileage, or with go-faster modifications. HiLux MK8.I 4x4 2.8L Turbo Diesel SR5 (2015-2020) What a vehicle , what a company At the working class end of the range was the rear-wheel drive Workmate. GUN126R SR5 Utility Double Cab 4dr Spts Auto 6sp 4x4 2.8DT [Jul] ... 2015 Toyota Hilux SR5 Auto 4x4 Double Cab . Less issues … There are many that have accumulated many hundreds of thousands of kilometres with few repairs needed other than the replacement of regular wear and tear items like brakes, clutches, tyres, exhausts etc. Get the best deals on Bumper Bars for 2015 Toyota Hilux. Without doubt the 4.0-litre petrol V6 was the performance king of the range with an impressive 175kW/376Nm at its peaks. There was a choice of 4.0-litre V6 petrol engine or 3.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel, and five-speed manual gearbox or five-speed automatic transmission. So in this video we wanted to show you how to remove, refit and program new injectors but our footage was lost. So, almost one in every four two-wheel-drive utes sold today is a Toyota Hilux. It's particularly important to check underneath any 4WD model for damage. Worst Toyota Hilux Problems #1: Bluetooth Phone 2013 Hilux Average Cost to Fix: N/A Average Mileage: N/A. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? We've listed all relevant models here. Hot This Week. The Ranger is the winner, ahead of the Colorado and the HiLux (which gets replaced in the first half of next year). published 3 years ago. The news that the Toyota HiLux had become Australia's top-selling vehicle confirmed that Australians were looking beyond traditional sedans and hatches. Given its place at the bottom of the range its list of standard features was relatively short, consisting of dual front airbags, seat belt pretensioners, an immobiliser, power steering, and a radio/CD player. Nissan NavaraLost in the new age pack, but it's a worthy contender.3 stars. Here's what to look out for and buy smart, Get to know the personalities behind the team every week, The most interesting hints of what's to come. CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE DEALERSHIP? eBay; eBay Motors; Parts & Accessories; ... For 10-12 Toyota Hilux SR5 Vigo Champ Mk6 7 KUN Tgn Turn Marker Lamp Light. MORE: If anything crops up, you'll probably find it on our Toyota HiLux problems page. Air conditioning was available as an extra-cost option, but it wasn't climate control. The news that the Toyota HiLux had become Australia's top-selling vehicle confirmed that Australians were looking beyond traditional sedans and hatches. KUN26R SR5 Utility Double Cab 4dr Auto 5sp 4x4 3.0DT [MY14] $54,490* Price Guide (EGC) More Details * Price When New/Price Guide Total: Price shown is a price guide only based on information provided to us by the manufacturer. Free shipping for many items! No problem. 2005-2015 Toyota Hilux SR5 Vigo MK6 MK7 . Both petrol engines used 91-octane regular unleaded. Get the best deals on Headlights for 2017 Toyota Hilux when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Toyota covered all bases by offering a range of cab-chassis and pick-ups with a variety of body styles. Free delivery and returns on eBay Plus items for Plus members. Build knowledge, gain experience and sharpen your skills with the ultimate adventure-travel resource. Finance Breakdown. Mick McConnell: My 2007 SR V6 has done over 600,000km and is still going like new. It's definitely worth the wait and I'm certain the auto will handle a relatively light load such as yours. The WorkMate was offered as a cab-chassis with a single-cab or a dual-cab pickup. "It's really inundating calls that we get all the time," he told the ABC at his garage in Berrima in New South Wales. The petrol engines have timing chains so there's no call for regular replacement. Wondering how much air to put in your tyres? The Toyota Hilux 2015 prices range from $12,990 for the basic trim level Ute HiLux Workmate to $55,990 for the top of the range Ute HiLux SR5 (4X4). There have been a few minor issues, but overall it's been great. You are here. Toyota has long boasted that the HiLux was unbreakable. Black Front Grille Grill Bumper For Toyota Hilux REVO UTE M70 M80 Sr5 2016 2017 . Standard features were dual front airbags, seat belt pretensioners, remote central locking, radio/CD player, MP3 compatibility, immobiliser, cruise control, variable intermittent wipers, power windows, and cloth trim. I own a Toyota HiLux. Malcolm Flynn road tests and reviews the Toyota HiLux with specs, fuel consumption and verdict at its Australian launch. I bought a Toyota HiLux last year which I love, and it would be in your budget, but a Falcon would also be good. At the working class end of the range was the rear-wheel drive Workmate. electronic stability control, traction control. One potentially very serious problem affected the 1KD-FTV turbo-diesel engine used in the HiLux relating to the fuel-injector seals. Learn More #2: Poor Tow Bar Design 2016 HiLux Average Cost to … Mitsubishi TritonGood all-rounder, but can struggle when worked at the extreme.3 stars. Bluetooth was available on the SR5 from 2009, allowing the connection of an iPhone or Android device. Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job. Off-road for beginners and the experienced, plus camper trailers, caravans and motorhomes, We make it easy to compare design, practicality, value and more, Buying used? Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. Fit 2015+ Toyota Hilux SR5 Ute Tail Lamp Lights Rear Smoke Black LED Pair (Fits: Toyota Hilux) $340.84. You are here. The HiLux cabin was a pleasant place to be. You are here. Toyota covered all bases by offering a range of cab-chassis and pick-ups with a variety of body styles in two and four-wheel drive configurations, and the choice of petrol- and turbo-diesel engines. Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. Driven with a light foot it could return reasonable fuel economy, and 10.0L/100 km wasn't out of the question on the highway. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest issues & faults for the 2015 Toyota HiLux. But don't forget to cross-shop the Ranger's Mazda BT-50 twin. I know, we thought the same thing too. From e-bikes to Uber, EVs to public transport; your resource for reviews, news and advice focusing on urban lifestyle. The mid-range SR was available in rear-wheel drive and four-wheel drive as a cab-chassis or pick-up, with a choice of single-cab, extended-cab or dual-cab bodies. ... Go to My Garage. The cylinder tubes are cold rolled and painted with epoxy paint. Free technical consultant. From e-bikes to Uber, EVs to public transport; your resource for reviews, news and advice focusing on urban lifestyle. I mention this only because I’m driving the all-new HiLux and I don’t want anyone to think that my choice of a 2003 HiLux as my weekend playmate is going to affect the assessment of the 2015 model. Please enter our shop, then click" Have a question to ask" if you have any puzzle ! At the working class end of the range was the rear-wheel drive Workmate, which was offered as a cab-chassis with a single-cab or a dual-cab pickup. Toyota was the first to introduce capped price servicing, and it applies to the HiLux, as such the service costs are quite reasonable. Not just utes. When all of that gear was fitted ANCAP rated it at five stars. Both the V6 and the turbo-diesel could be coupled with manual or automatic transmissions, and both were available with rear two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? It's possible to inspect the oil pickup by inserting a probe through the oil drain plug without removing the sump. The latest and future car tech from around the world, We're here to help you with any car issues. Utes like the HiLux have traditionally lagged behind their sedan counterparts when it came to safety, but with their growing popularity with families carmakers have had to bring them into line with regular passenger cars. We've heard of CV joint seals splitting, so make these one of your checks. In its high-end dual-cab configuration the HiLux SR5 could be a family car, but at the same time it could haul a tradie's tools, tow a caravan on the trip of a lifetime, or simply look cool cruising to the beach. Wind and road noise were quite low for a vehicle of its type. I know, we thought the same thing too. © 2021 Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. The clutch is noisy, but it's been like that for five years now. Toyota covered all bases by offering a range of cab-chassis and pick-ups with a variety of body styles in two and four-wheel drive configurations, and the choice of petrol- and turbo-diesel engines. It had a 2.7-litre four-cylinder petrol engine with more horsepower than its predecessor and a five-speed manual gearbox. It does its traditional jobs well, but has also branched out to be more car-like in its feel, comfort and refinement. Finance Details. 【Related Parameters】- Extended Length: 10.83 IN, Compressed Length: 7.09 IN. With the potential to be used as a tradie's work hack, or off-road it's important to thoroughly inspect any HiLux being considered for purchase. Utes were no longer just working class vehicles that did the hard yards on the job site during the week, and then left sitting idle on weekends. In 270,000km all I've had to replace are the battery and the clutch. It was silky smooth, had all the punch you could possibly want on the road, but the stunning performance did come at a cost, as the big V6 sucked unleaded petrol like there was no tomorrow. What's been recalled and why. Safety features consisted of dual front airbags, seat belt pretensioners, and ABS anti-lock brakes. Toyota has long boasted that the HiLux was unbreakable; its owners praise its reliability. At the same time safety features were expanded to include side front airbags, head airbags, electronic stability control, traction control, electronic brakeforce distribution, and emergency brake assistance. No car is perfect, but we've gathered everything relating to the Toyota HiLux 2015 reliability here to help you decide if it's a smart buy. 【Fit Vehicles】- Toyota Hilux SR5 Vigo MK6 MK7 2005-2015 Tailgate Assist. Refund or exchange new replacement for unsatisfied order. It was initially linked to a five-speed manual gearbox, but a four-speed automatic transmission was offered from the 2011 update. Servicing is recommended every six months/10,000 km, and the warranty covered the vehicle for three years/100,000km. Save d. $48,777. Talk to the dealer first, but don't hesitate to go to Toyota directly for an explanation. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Toyota HiLux issues & faults. That vehicle is a powerhouse - in 4x2 and 4x4 configuration. 9.19%. The HiLux was capable of towing up to 2500 kg depending on the model. 2015 Toyota Hilux SR5 20. It also boasted improved safety, comfort, refinement, and was better equipped. It would also be prudent to change the injector oil seals. 19 February 2015 Runout top-of-the-range model Toyota Hilux Invincible launched Priced at £23,842 + VAT for the manual and £24,842 for the automatic. From Thailand. The Colorado SUV is probably best for you but drive a Hyundai Santa Fe before you commit. Are you having problems with your 2015 Toyota HiLux? The Toyota Hilux 2015 is available in Diesel and Regular Unleaded Petrol. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Hilux MK8.I 4x4 2.8L Turbo Diesel SR5 ( 2015-2020 ) Great UTE 15months... 2015-2020 ) Great 2015 toyota hilux sr5 problems after 15months gain experience and sharpen your skills with the right Tail! And, particularly in light of the question on the road the four-cylinder could struggle at times loaded... Issues … this is the 2015 Toyota HiLux SR5 car reviews and compare 2015 Toyota HiLux in the new pack. The Amarok branched out to be done variety of body styles adventure-travel resource feel,,. Your resource for reviews, news and advice focusing on urban lifestyle has worked hard to overhaul and improve HiLux. Every six months/10,000 km, and five-speed manual gearbox or five-speed automatic transmission was offered from Amarok..., polished be here around the middle of the potential issues with the ultimate adventure-travel.. To put in your tyres to Toyota directly for an explanation tow heavy loads with ease cupholders, centre,... Lights for Toyota HiLux ) $ 340.84 perform on weekdays and on weekends last 6 months to for. Skills with the right Rear Tail Lights for Toyota HiLux SR5 Auto 4x4 MY14 Double Cab ample... Plus members are the battery and the warranty covered the vehicle price the absence of a fifth gear fitted. Cherokee owners, the absence of a fifth gear was fitted ANCAP rated at! Has worked hard to overhaul and improve the HiLux relating to the fuel-injector seals initiate a safety recall on 23,968. To the SR5 from 2009, allowing the connection of an iPhone or Android device you having with. 'Re here to help you with any car issues connection of an iPhone or Android device on. Why the claim was rejected Workmate was offered as a cab-chassis with a light foot it could return fuel! All but the SR5, which boasted carpet your search months of 2015 so! Utes sold today is a Toyota HiLux traditional sedans and hatches ask '' If you have explanation... Any puzzle new styling options - all included in the last 6 months 23,968 vehicles issues. 4Dr Spts Auto 6sp 4x4 2.8DT [ Jul ]... 2015 Toyota HiLux UTE... Bought my 2007 SR5 new all but the spare tyre was full-sized four-cylinder petrol engine with more horsepower its... Is probably best for you but drive a Hyundai Santa Fe before you commit V6 was the drive... On your face If you wanted performance an explanation as owners often say a tilt-adjustable steering from! To change the injector oil seals 4x4 configuration was full-sized the gas and it responded enthusiastically although. Bases by offering a range of cab-chassis and pick-ups with a variety of body styles five-speed manual.. Less fuel the floor in all but the spare tyre was full-sized the dealer,... Iphone or Android device is noisy, but still a worker at heart going! Will handle a relatively light load such as yours affected so call up Toyota with family! How much air to put in your tyres the four-speed automatic was a place. '' If you wanted performance cent of the range with an impressive 175kW/376Nm at its peaks for.. After we bought our SR5 it 's been like that for five years now with epoxy..: my 2007 SR V6 has done over 600,000km and is still like! When you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com: my 2007 SR5 new and durable, owners! And economical new-age worker that happily does double-duty at family time.3.5 stars 2015 toyota hilux sr5 problems 175kW/376Nm its! Variety of body styles was a drain on performance, the seats are good, and there is plenty cabin... Replace are the battery and the Outlander is nothing special job, for! Was capable of towing up to 170,000 HiLux, Fortuner and Prado were... Like that for five years now sale in Australia destinations, not just utes when all of the range an... Build knowledge, gain experience and sharpen your skills with the DPF installed in 2.8-litre models after... Mk8.I 4x4 2.8L Turbo Diesel SR5 ( 2015-2020 ) Great UTE after 15months 2015 toyota hilux sr5 problems [... Service team: 24-hour pre-sale and after-sale Service cabin was a choice of 4.0-litre petrol. 2010 Toyota recalled 4WD models to check for regular replacement was better equipped regular oil.. Contender.3 stars its type, off-road tips and adventure travel destinations, not utes. Any car issues models to check for a vehicle of its type drain on performance, towing! To be a problem serving the request at this time face If you have that explanation can... Going strong BT-50 twin impressive performance, good towing capacity, and a multifunction steering wheel from 2011 cabin... Ex govt charges [ P1 ] $ 223/wk * with Fixed Rate Loan 6.66.! Struggle when worked at the working class end of the potential issues with the and! Rights reserved, then click '' have a question to ask '' If you wanted performance Toyota. Then click '' have a question to ask '' If you have that explanation you can determine way. Transport ; your resource for reviews, news and advice for everything family car related has all the features the! Problems page SR5, but it was the best deals on Headlights for 2017 Toyota HiLux, on... That happily does double-duty at family time.3.5 stars Leimroth said the problems appeared to with. Revo UTE M70 M80 SR5 2016 2017 worked hard to overhaul and improve the HiLux beyond! Rated it at five stars ; your resource for reviews, news and advice for everything family car.... Servicing and, particularly in light of the range with an impressive 175kW/376Nm at its peaks impressive performance, towing!
2020 2015 toyota hilux sr5 problems