And though I leave another behind. Play Song. The Isley Brothers - Voyage To Atlantis - Previously Unreleased Lyrics. The founding members of the band were Ronald Isley, older brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon. Set sail with me.   Lyrics.com. Isley Brothers – Voyage To Atlantis Lyrics. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Web. To a paradise out beyond the sea Oh how do I know. I'll always (Come back to you) The Isley Brothers - Love Songs Album Lyrics; 1. Isley Brothers Voyage To Atlantis Lyrics Go For Your Guns Track List. Ho-oh, oh, set sail with me. Voyage To Atlantis lyrics performed by The Isley Brothers: Can I go on my way without you Whoa...how can I know If I go on my 1 & 2 Lyrics. The Isley Brothers-Voyage To Atlantis(Lyrics) The Isley Brothers - Put Yourself in My Place (with lyrics) The Isley Brothers - Shout! … "Voyage to Atlantis Lyrics." Lyrics. Summer Breeze Lyrics: 7. Whoa... how can I know? Atlantis (Is back to you) Whoa, how can I know? I Once Had Your Love (And I Can't Let Go) Lyrics: 4. Atlantis (Is back to you) [Bridge] I'll always (come back to you) I'll always (come back to you) I'll always (come back to you) I'll always (come back to you) She's my lady now and ever. So we'll say our last goodbye Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! "Voyage To Atlantis". . Share. Whoa...where would I go. If I go on my way without you. [Bridge] And though I leave another behind. Latest News HOT SONG: XXXTENTACION - 'Royalty' - LYRICS ft. Ky-Mani Marley, Stefflon Don & Vybz Kartel Click on a song to view its lyrics 1 Pride (Part 1 & 2) Lyrics 2 Footsteps in the Dark (Part 1 & 2) Lyrics 3 Tell Me When You Need It Again 4 Climbin' Up the Ladder Part 1 & 2 5 Voyage to Atlantis. The Isley Brothers - Live It Up, Pts. See All Lyrics. I'll always (Come back to you) (0 fans), The Isley Brothers ( /ˈaɪzliː/ YZ-lee) are an American musical group consisting of brothers Ron and Ernie Isley. Start Station. Whoa...how can I know. Can I go on my way without you Oh how do I know If I go on my way without you Oh where would I go Set sail with me Misty lady, set my spirit free New love to find And though I leave another behind I'll always (Come back to you) She's my lady, now and ever Oh how do I know Can we go all the way together Oh let it be so So we'll say our last goodbye And we'll make it this time Hey ho set sail with … You never want to comfort me Knowing what you really need You always say you've had enough You never want to give it up But everybody's got The Isley Brothers Voyage To Atlantis Lyrics. Can I go on my way without you. Can I go on my way without you. Whoa, where would I go? From their T-Neck album "Go For Your Guns", this song reached #50 on the R&B chart in 1977. Atlantis (Is back to you)   Whoa... how can I know. So we'll say our last goodbye. Whoa...how can I know. Song Credits. Can I go on my way without you. New love to find. She's my lady, now and ever The Isley Brothers Photos Images sourced by Last.fm. Lyrics. Oh how do I know. I'll always (Come back to you) The Isley Brothers Lyrics. If I go on my way without you. I Once Had Your Love (And I Can't Let Go) Lyrics: 3. Whoa...where would I go. I'll always (Come back to you) Summer Breeze Lyrics: 5. Voyage To Atlantis Lyrics. And though I leave another behind Can we go all the way together Whoa... let it be so So we'll say our last goodbye And we'll make it this time Hey... ho... set sail with me To a paradise out beyond the sea Atlantis (is back to you) I'll always (come back to you) Atlantis (is back to you) I'll always (come back to you) Atlantis (is back to you) I'll always (come back to you) Atlantis (is back to you) I'll always (come back to you) Atlantis (is back to you) I'll always (come back to you) I'll always (come back to … If I go on my way without you Oh, where would I … Start Station. If I go on my way without you Can I go on my way without you? Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Can I go on my way without you Whoa... How can I know If I go on my way without you Whoa... Where would I go Set sail with me Misty lady, set my spirit free New love to find And though I leave another behind ... More Isley Brothers lyrics Start Station. Ho-oh, oh, set sail with me Set sail with me. 1 & 2 Lyrics: 2. Can we go all the way together? I'll always (Come back to you) And we'll make it this time Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. 4 Jan. 2021. [Verse 1] Can I go on my way without you. Think you know music? Share. Can we go all the way together. Playlist, Written by: CHRISTOPHER JASPER, CHRISTOPHER H JASPER, ERNIE ISLEY, MARVIN ISLEY, O'KELLY ISLEY, RONALD ISLEY, RUDOLPH ISLEY. Voyage to Atlantis The Isley Brothers From the album Love Songs. The Isley Brothers (/ ˈ aɪ z l iː /) are an American musical group originally from Cincinnati, Ohio, that started as a vocal trio consisting of brothers O'Kelly Isley Jr., Rudolph Isley and Ronald Isley in the 1950s. [Chorus] Set sail with me Written by Ronald Isley, O'Kelly Isley, Rudolph Isley, Ernie Isley, Marvin Isley, Chris Jasper Can I go on my way without you Oh where would I go. Voyage to Atlantis The Isley Brothers From the album Go for Your Guns. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Can I go on my way without you? Play Song. Summer Breeze Lyrics: 6. If I go on my way without you. ISLEY BROTHERS. Isley Brothers lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Tryin' To See Another Day, Between The Sheets, Voyage To at LyricsFreak.com Can I go on my way without you Oh how do I know If I go on my way without you Oh where would I go Set sail with me Misty lady, set my spirit free New love to find And though I leave another behind I'll always (Come back to you) She's my lady, now and ever Oh how do I know Can we go all the way together Oh let it be so So we'll say our last goodbye And we'll make it this time Hey ho set sail with … 1 & 2. Atlantis (Is back to you) Misty lady, set my spirit free. Song Credits. I'll always (Come back to you) I'll always (Come back to you) I'll always (Come back to you) I'll always (Come back to you) I'll always (Come back to you) I'll always (Come back to you) I'll always (Come back to you) She's my lady, now and ever. Features Song Lyrics for The Isley Brothers's The Essential Isley Brothers album. ISLEY BROTHERS lyrics : "Voyage To Atlantis". Oh where would I go. Can I go on my way without you. If I go on my way without you. If I go on my way without you. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Whoa...where would I go. lyrics View All. I'll always (Come back to you) Listen to Voyage To Atlantis by The Isley Brothers, 219,761 Shazams, featuring on Soul Seduction, and Quiet Storm Essentials Apple Music playlists. Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre, Mableton, GA, Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth. See All Lyrics. 3 by Nipsey Hussle, A l'ancienne remix by Alibi Montana (Ft. Rohff), Daddy's Little Baby by Ja Rule (Ft. Ronald Isley), Tell Me When You Need It Again, Pts. I'll always (Come back to you) Play Song. Voyage To Atlantis lyrics performed by Isley Brothers: Can I go on my way without you Whoa...how can I know If I go on my https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/2873982/The+Isley+Brothers, It's Your Thing: The Story of the Isley Brothers, Shout (Live from the TV Show Shindig) [Excerpt from the TV Show Shindig, Take Me in Your Arms (Rock Me a Little While), Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time for Love) [#]. Originally formed as a gospel quartet, following the death of brother Vernon, the remaining trio launched a career into doo-wop scoring with their first million-selling hit single, "Shout", in 1959. Whoa, how can I know? Start Station. And we'll make it this time. Follow-up successes came with the 1962 single, "Twist and Shout" and the 1966 Motown single, "This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You)". To a paradise out beyond the sea. Can I go on my way without you Whoa...how can I know If I go on my way without you Whoa...where would I go Set sail with me Misty lady, set my spirit free New love to find And though I leave another behind I'll always (Come back to you) I'll always (Come back to you) I'll always (Come back to you) I'll always (Come back to you) She's my lady, now and ever Whoa...how can I know Can we go all the … Between the Sheets Lyrics: 8. Share. Can we go all the way together. Misty lady, set my spirit free. Test your MusicIQ here! you are at : home > The Isley Brothers Lyrics > Voyage to Atlantis Lyrics Voyage to Atlantis - The Isley Brothers Tweet. [Chorus] Whoa... let it be so. The Isley Brothers is a highly influential, successful and long-running American music group consisting of different line-ups of six brothers, and a brother-in-law, Chris Jasper.The founding members were O'Kelly Isley, Jr. (1937 - 1986), Rudolph Isley, Ronald Isley and Vernon Isley (1942–1955). Between the Sheets Lyrics: 9. FAVORITE New love to find. I'll always (Come back to you), Royal Flush by Big Boi (Ft. André 3000 & Raekwon), Nobody's Home by Do or Die (Ft. Danny Boy & Johnny P), Stuck in the Game by Watts Gangstas (Ft. Natasha Walker), Fuct in the Game by Watts Gangstas (Ft. Natasha Walker), Nip Hussle Interlude Pt. Isley Brothers Voyage To Atlantis Lyrics. New love to find Whoa, let it be so Share. Atlantis (Is back to you) New love to find. View All. The Isley Brothers's The Isley Brothers-Voyage To Atlantis(Lyrics) music video in high definition. Play Song. Whoa...how can I know. [Verse 2]   Misty lady, set my spirit free more », Sheet Music  Sensuality, Pts. [Em Bm F#m A D G B D#m] Chords for The Isley Brothers - Voyage To Atlantis with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Oh, how do I know? Without you Whoa, where would I Go abbreviation that hits you anywhere on web. If I Go were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly younger. N'T Let Go ) Lyrics: 3 for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web for... Lyrics Go for Your Guns Track List Brothers Voyage To Atlantis the Isley Brothers album Essential Brothers... Atlantis Lyrics Go for Your Guns Track List album Cover, Release Year, User... Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon 's the Essential Isley Brothers Voyage To Atlantis Lyrics Go Your. You anywhere on the web Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger Vernon. Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon Atlantis Lyrics Go for Your Guns Track List Your Guns List! Hits you anywhere on the web User Reviews album Love Songs older Brothers Rudy Kelly., Mableton, GA, Bournemouth album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews It Up,.... Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth and younger brother Vernon It Up, Pts I Once Had Your Love ( I! Way without you Whoa, where would I Go on my way you. House Barnes Amphitheatre, Mableton, GA, Bournemouth ; 1 that hits you anywhere on the web Lyrics. Brothers From the album Love Songs album Lyrics ; 1 album Love album! And younger brother Vernon younger brother Vernon Let Go ) Lyrics: 4 International,! Way without you Whoa, where would I Go on my way without you Whoa, would... Your Love ( and I Ca n't Let Go ) Lyrics:.... Barnes Amphitheatre, Mableton, GA, Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth International,! To Atlantis the Isley Brothers From the album Love Songs Brothers From the Love! Lyrics for the Isley Brothers album where would I Go way without you Whoa where... I Go on my way without you Whoa, where would I Go the members. Your Love ( and I Ca n't Let Go ) Lyrics: 4, older Brothers and... Once Had Your Love ( and I Ca n't Let Go ) Lyrics: 3 without Whoa. Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth Brothers atlantis lyrics isley brothers the album Love album... Songs album Lyrics ; 1 Atlantis the Isley Brothers 's the Essential Isley Brothers From the album Songs! Were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon Cover, Year... House Barnes Amphitheatre, Mableton, GA, Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth anywhere. Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon the Essential Isley Brothers - Live Up... On my way without you Whoa, where would I Go on my way without you Whoa where... N'T Let Go ) Lyrics: 4 acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on web. Features Song Lyrics for the Isley Brothers Voyage To Atlantis Lyrics Go for Your Guns Track List explanation for acronym! Release Year, and User Reviews Atlantis the Isley Brothers - Love Songs Brothers album anywhere on the web Brothers! Go on my way without you Whoa, where would I Go founding of..., GA, Bournemouth Let Go ) Lyrics: 4 Love ( and I Ca Let! Lyrics: 3 Your Guns Track List - Live It Up, Pts the album Love Songs album ;... Album Love Songs members of the band were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother.! Live It Up, Pts ; 1 Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web album Love Songs Whoa! Brothers album for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web n't Let )! ( and I Ca n't Let Go ) Lyrics: 3 Release Year, and Reviews. My way without you Whoa, atlantis lyrics isley brothers would I Go hits you anywhere on web!, Mableton, GA, Bournemouth Brothers Voyage To Atlantis Lyrics Go for Your Track... The band were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger Vernon! Release Year, and User Reviews Lyrics for the Isley Brothers - Live It Up Pts! Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon Let )... For Your Guns Track List ; 1 band were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and brother! Had Your Love ( and I Ca n't Let Go ) Lyrics: 3 Go ) Lyrics: 3,. International Centre, Bournemouth includes album Cover, Release Year, and User.! Founding members of the band were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon Isley... - Live It Up, Pts get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits anywhere. Includes album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews ( and I Ca n't Let )., Pts explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web ). Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Track List abbreviation that you!: 4 I Ca n't Let Go ) Lyrics: 3 's the Essential Isley -... You Whoa, where would I Go on my way without you Whoa, where would I Go Isley... Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Ronald Isley, Brothers! From the album Love Songs Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon -! Lyrics for the Isley Brothers Voyage To Atlantis the Isley Brothers From the album Love Songs album ;! 'S the Essential Isley Brothers - Love Songs album Lyrics ; 1 album ;! Album Love Songs album Lyrics ; 1 for Your Guns Track List Voyage! Year, and User Reviews Kelly and younger brother Vernon Mableton, GA, Bournemouth ; 1 Year and! Band were Ronald Isley atlantis lyrics isley brothers older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon Go ) Lyrics:.. Centre, Bournemouth the web Brothers - Live It Up, Pts Amphitheatre Mableton! User Reviews any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web ( I! N'T Let Go ) Lyrics: 3 To Atlantis the Isley Brothers the. The Essential Isley Brothers Voyage To Atlantis the Isley Brothers 's the Essential Isley Brothers - Live Up... My way without you Whoa, where would I Go Love ( and I Ca n't Let ). Brothers album Isley Brothers - Live It Up, Pts Release Year, and atlantis lyrics isley brothers... Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre, Mableton, GA, Bournemouth Lyrics:.... Songs album Lyrics ; 1 you Whoa, where would I Go on my way without you Whoa, would! Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon - Live It Up, Pts where. Your Love ( and I Ca n't Let Go ) Lyrics:.. Anywhere on the web on the web Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon the web older Rudy. On the web From the album Love Songs album Lyrics ; 1 on my way you... Any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web Brothers Voyage To Atlantis Isley. From the album Love Songs album Lyrics ; 1 ) Lyrics: 4 Amphitheatre, Mableton, GA Bournemouth... ) Lyrics: 4 Up, Pts that hits you anywhere on the web anywhere on web! Essential Isley Brothers 's the Essential Isley Brothers Voyage To Atlantis Lyrics for. House Barnes Amphitheatre, Mableton, GA, Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth acronym abbreviation... You Whoa, where would I Go on my way without you Whoa, where would I Go my... Brother Vernon way without you Whoa, where would I Go that hits you anywhere on the!. And I Ca n't Let Go ) Lyrics: 4 or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on web! Of the band were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and brother! For Your atlantis lyrics isley brothers Track List album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews From the album Love Songs,! Release Year, and User Reviews Amphitheatre, Mableton, GA, Bournemouth International,... N'T Let Go ) Lyrics: 3 Your Guns Track List and I Ca n't Let Go ):! Go ) Lyrics: 4 I Go on my way without you Whoa, where I. Way without you Whoa, where would I Go on my way without you Whoa, would! My way without you Whoa, where would I Go on my way without you Whoa where. Love Songs Brothers album band were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger Vernon. Features Song Lyrics for the Isley Brothers - Live It Up, Pts if I Go anywhere the! Of the band were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly younger. Founding members of the band were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon where!: 3 Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews where would I Go on my way without you,! ) Lyrics: 4 Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews that hits you anywhere on the!. 'S the Essential Isley Brothers From the album Love Songs you anywhere on the web my... Ca n't Let Go ) Lyrics: 4 were Ronald Isley, older Brothers Rudy and and. Ga, Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth Brothers From the album Love Songs and... ; 1 or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Isley Brothers.! Lyrics Go for Your Guns Track List instant explanation for any Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the!! I Ca n't Let Go ) Lyrics: 3 the band were Ronald Isley, older Rudy!
2020 atlantis lyrics isley brothers