It won't pair with either a garmin neos or mio 305 head unit - both of which pair with other Ant+ sensors. £12.33 + £2.99 p&p I looked at the one you mention, but it looks like it is the old style that uses magnets, where as the one I'm looking at attaches to the hub, like the Garmin version. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk The Cateye ISC-11 ANT+ Certified Speed/Cadence Sensor provides the highest level of speed accuracy and the ability to record cadence. The magnet may not be in the correct position relative to the speed sensor or speed/cadence (ISC) sensor. Compatible with Stealth evo+/Stealth 50. Cateye Cateye Stealth 50 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor 4.3 5 9 9 Works perfectly, easy to install The sensor installs easily like exactly like the Cateye Strada wireless sensor I previously had by cable tying to the left chain stay. Free Shipping. Shop for Cateye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor for Stealth 50 Cycle Computers. ANT+ protocol. Comes with a built-in ANT+ chip which enables you to track your speed and cadence. Thank you for helping us improve our site. Cateye Stealth 50 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor. The unit performed adequately while paired with a Cateye Stealth 50, but only for about a year (less, actually, since I didn’t ride at all during the winter months). Related Products. C $164.99; ... From Japan; CatEye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed and Cadence Sensor for CC-GL50 Stealth 50 #1 Seller of Cateye - Over 450,000 Feedbacks. buy cateye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor $65.00 direct at cateye-america.com, CatEye has a full range of battery or rechargeable headlights, safety lights, cycling computers, cateye small parts. Giant 2017+ Anthem/Trance Adv & Alloy Downtube Protector Black. C $62.99. If you would like to use your coupon with a purchased gift certificate, please leave the gift certificate information in the comments section at checkout, and they will be applied during processing on the backend. Learn more. Seeing as this product is ANT+ compatible, am I right in saying it will work with my Garmin 500? Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Your feedback has been received! Fixed Price $ 47.00 I can confirm the sensor is listed as compatible with at least the Mio 305: We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty. http://www.thisisant.com/directory/isc-11-speed-cadence-sensor/ Specialized 2019 Venge Accessory Mount Kit. CatEye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed and Cadence Sensor for CC-GL50 Stealth 50 New. ... A map of my route is outlined on the screen and a box on the right shows the mileage, speed, cadence and heart rate along the way. NEW functions include Maximum and Average Power, Heart Rate and Cadence measurements, as well as Power Balance (left/right power percentages) and Current Altitude. All Computer Spares are delivered free to the UK mainland*, 365 day returns & Price Match. Compatible with Stealth50. ... item 2 CatEye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed and Cadence Sensor for CC-GL50 Stealth 50 - CatEye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed and Cadence Sensor for CC-GL50 Stealth 50. Terms & conditions, Wiggle Ltd. 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN, United Kingdom, VAT No: GB 884 2571 94 | Company No: 02667809. CatEye Speed Cadence Sensor Isc-11 ANT 1603750 + $47.00 Brand New. All applicable shipping charges will apply. | If you are interested in either CatEye Stealth 50 or CatEye Stealth Evo+, you should consider getting a complete bundle because the price is going to be lower than if you buy the accessories separately. Free worldwide delivery available. This sensor is ANT+ compatible. Compatible with CatEye wireless computers excluding V series and Adventure. ANT+ speed and cadence sensor for the Cateye CC-GL50 Stealth 50 computer. Save 18% - Cateye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor GL50 (Compatible with Stealth 50) £36.99 or available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99. Survival & Safety Gear. Buy Now. I found it more difficult to get a secure fixing, causing the sensor to move while riding so that it either came into contact with the crank or the gap opened and I lost the cadence reading. Customer reviews. Sadly this sensor is not compatible and I'm afraid we do not have anything suitable. In this case, the antenna icon turns off and speed measurement becomes impossible. * The speed sensor or speed/cadence (ISC) sensor, whichever is recognized, is indicated by the speed sensor icon ( , ) on the display. ference manually, since the tire circumference is set for the speed sensor or speed/cadence (ISC) sensor ID. For questions visit Customer Services. The Stealth 50 is a simple power meter that is ANT+ compatible so it works with third party power heart rate and cadence sensors. This device is compatible with all ANT+ cycle computers and devices. I can confirm that this is listed as compatible: http://www.thisisant.com/directory/isc-11-speed-cadence-sensor/. To find out more about the full Cateye range at Cyclestore.co.uk, visit the Cateye homepage here. Paring with my Cateye Stealth 50+ computer was straight forward and also works with my Garmin Ant+ dongle for use with Zwift etc. The sensors immediately wake up when the bike starts moving (compared to the Garmin sensors that seem to take an age to wake up after the bike stops). For what it's capable of, Cateye's Stealth 50 GPS based bar-mount computer is well priced, especially if you aren't bothered about getting the heart rate and cadence sensor options. * The speed sensor or speed/cadence (ISC) sensor, whichever is recognized, is indicated by the speed sensor icon ( , ) on the display. Coupons can not be combined with promotional gift certificates, however, purchased gift certificates may be used with the coupons. CatEye Stealth Evo+ Features Impressive Upgrades From Stealth 50 The GPS/ANT+ enabled Stealth evo+ sets up in a flash and syncs seamlessly with optional ANT+ Power, Heart Rate, Cadence and Speed … Obtains highest level of speed accuracy and records cadence Wireless speed and cadence in a single device Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. Orders that include “available to order” items will not be charged until everything is in stock and ready to ship. I have a Cateye isc-11 Ant+ speed/cadence sensor. I already have one of this kits on my road bike, I bought a second kit to fix to a mountain bike which I mainly use on the road. Stealth EVO+ CC-GL51, Custom kit pricing is complicated so we take the discount off the current build price. Wireless Speed/Cadence Sensor. Easily fitted works with Suunto ambit 2 no problems, More information on Wiggle's return policy, Cateye Stealth 50 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor Reviews - page 2, Cateye Stealth 50 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor Questions - page 2, loc_en_GB, sid_5360083475, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_GB, sid_5360083475, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]. I have the magnet for the cadence sensor stuck directly onto my pedal axle held by magnetism alone so didn't need to use the cable ties there. ANT+ protocol. ference manually, since the tire circumference is set for the speed sensor or speed/cadence (ISC) sensor ID. Travel Accessories. It may be worth contacting Cateye or Mio directly in case this is a stand-alone issue or requires a specific fix on the unit(s) to enable compatibility. Free Shipping. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products. If so I assume it will work with any ANT+ Computer right? Cateye Stealth 50 ANT+ Speed/Cadence SensorANT+ speed and cadence sensor for Cateye’s Stealth 50 computer which directly connects to your bike pedal to accurately track your speed and cadence.FeaturesIntegrated ANT+Comes with mounting systemTracks your speed and cadenceCompatible with Cateye Stealth 50 computerBuy Cateye Sensors from Chain Reaction Cycles, … The ISC-11 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor provides the highest level of speed accuracy and the ability to record cadence. Is it right to say that all I need is to install this product on my bike, pair it and off I go? Cateye Strada Flextight Computer Bracket Product ID: (13743) SRP: £4.99 £4.49 . Cateye £34.99 £44.99 22% off $55.99. ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor ISC-11(1603750) Option Parts. The sensor installs easily like exactly like the Cateye Strada wireless sensor I previously had by cable tying to the left chain stay. If the speed display reads "0" during measurement, it may mean that GPS acquisition has failed. “Available to order” items typically ship from the Colorado Cyclist in 5-10 business days. Cateye Stealth 50 ANT+ Speed-Cadence Sensor - Lowest Prices and FREE shipping available from The World's largest online bike store - Chain Reaction Cycles Proper use of the CatEye STEALTH 50 Warning / Caution • Do not concentrate on the computer while riding. If there are extenuating circumstances sourcing your parts we will reach out to you with an updated build timeline. Privacy Policy Sign up to get our latest products, top deals and inspiring stories straight to your inbox. This ANT+ speed/cadence sensor is compatible with the CatEye Stealth 50 Cyclocomputer. Is Compatible with the Garmin forerunner 735XT and 920XT? 4.2 out of 5 stars. Our price . This is more a fault of the bike frame than the sensor but when I did get it fitted securely it did what it should do. Groupsets, hand built wheels, special orders & labor costs are excluded from the coupon. Difference between Stealth 10 and 50 is the Ant sensor … Cateye Stealth 50 ANT+ Speed-Cadence Sensor - Lowest Prices and FREE shipping available from The World's largest online bike store - Chain Reaction Cycles Compatible CatEye Models: Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. $47.00. This is listed as compatible, via the following link: Buy your Cateye Stealth 50 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor - Computer Accessories from wiggle.co.nz. | Available products you may be interested in . This is the Cateye Stealth 50 Cadence and Speed Sensor. Thanks. If you wish to have “in stock” items ship immediately, please place separate orders. Cateye Speed/Cadence Sensor Isc11 Ant+ Made in Japan The GPS/ANT+ enabled Stealth evo+ sets up in a flash and syncs seamlessly with ANT+TM Power, Heart Rate, Cadence and Speed sensors. Installing the speed sensor adds 12 grams to your overall setup, while the cadence sensor weighs in at just eight grams. Cat Eye (CAT EYE) Stealth 50 [CC-GL50] GPS ANT + corresponding speed sensor-less. Track basic cycling data and combine with power heart rate and cadence data to target and reach training goals. Features: Compatable with Stealth 50 ANT+ Wireless Highly accurate speed and cadence readings Please Note: CatEye products cannot be … The Cateye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor GL50 is an optional speed and cadence sensor that is compatible with the Cateye Stealth 50 GPS ANT+ Bike Computer. Safety & Reflective Gear. Safety & Reflective Gear. Starting from £36.99. The Cateye ISC-11 ANT+ Certified Speed/Cadence Sensor provides the highest level of speed accuracy and the ability to record cadence. Rear wheel use. This is not listed as being compatible sadly. Cateye ISC-11 ANT+ SPEED/CADENCE SENSOR GL50. Stockist Catalog Name Price; Tredz Limited: Cateye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor GL50 (Compatible with Stealth 50) £36.99: Visit Store The Stealth 50 is a simple power meter that is compatible with ANT+TM, which therefore works with third-party CatEye or ANT+ power, heart rate, cadence or speed sensors. Compatible CatEye Models: Stealth 50 CC-GL50 Stealth EVO+ CC-GL51 CatEye Omni 3 Cycling Rear Safety Light - TL-LD135-R. CatEye Yamabiko Brass Bicycle Bell - OH2200 Gold. If so, what else have you used to connect? But they are also available in complete bundles that include the heart rate sensor strap, speed sensor, and cadence sensor. Specialized MoFlo Water Bottle Cap (Black) (One Size) $3.99. Hunting & Tactical. Stealth 50 CC-GL50 I use a Garmin Fenix 3 and want to monitor my cadence and speed on my watch and data. Price comparison Find the best price for Cateye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor for Stealth 50 Cycling Computer from 4 offers. Track basic cycling data and combine with power, heart rate and cadence data to target and achieve your goals. If your custom kit has backordered items there is a good chance we will be able to get those items in and complete your build in a timely matter. Cateye Stealth 50 Gps With Ant+ Hr & Speed/cadence Sensor code: ZYR-CA240STEAL From £161.99 $222.30 180,91 € £134.99 $222.30 150,76 € (FREE UK Delivery) The CatEye Stealth 50 ANT+ Speed and Cadence Sensor is a must have if you have the CatEye Stealth 50 and train indoors. $11.75. The CatEye ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor ISC-11 provides the highest level of speed accuracy and cadence tracking and can be paired with an ANT+-capable device from CatEye or one from another brand. If an item is going to take longer than 2 weeks to ship from the Colorado Cyclist, we will reach out via email or phone with an estimated shipping time frame. Survival & Safety Gear. This may be compatible for you, however the Garmin GSC 10 Wireless Speed/Cadence Sensor would be the ideal choice for use with a Garmin Edge 500. Incorrect or missing product information? Very happy with it connect to my garmin and on to zwift works well. Wireless Speed/Cadence Sensor. Travel Accessories. If you do go for whole package though, initial set-up and upload functions can be more fiddly than on obvious Garmin rivals and it takes longer than the Garmin to tune in to the GPS signal. Proper use of the CatEye STEALTH 50 Warning / Caution • Do not concentrate on the computer while riding. The Cateye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor GL50 is an optional speed and cadence sensor that is compatible with the Cateye Stealth 50 GPS ANT+ Bike Computer. If an item is no longer available, we will reach out via email or phone to alert you that we are canceling the order. It’s always good to have a replacement to hand, if your sensor breaks whilst out on a ride, make sure you're prepared with this sensor. ... After doing this the sensor synced to the Stealth 50 … https://www.wiggle.co.uk/cateye-stealth-50-ant-speedcadence-sensor ANT+ speed and cadence sensor for the Cateye CC-GL50 Stealth 50 computer. The speed and cadence sensor was not such a good fit as it is on the road bike, probably because the seat stays and longer and a different shape. This device is compatible with all ANT+ Certified cycle computers and devices. If you are purchasing both “in stock” & “available to order” items, please note that nothing will ship until we have all the items at the Colorado Cyclist facility. This sensor is compatible with any ANT+ device. Fits easy. Compatible CatEye Models: Stealth 50 CC-GL50; Stealth EVO+ CC-GL51 * Also compatible with all other cycle computers that use the ANT+ communication protocol It started having occasional problems with cadence reading a few months ago, but then recently lost … Is the Cateye isc-11 Ant+ speed/cadence sensor proprietary to Cateye Stealth head devices only? Both sensors have LED indicators that … Let us know, Please don't enter personal info. This device is compatible with all ANT+ Certified cycle computers and devices. Why does the speed display read "0" during measurement? http://www.thisisant.com/directory/isc-11-speed-cadence-sensor/. The Cateye ISC-11 Ant+ Speed/cadence Sensor Gl50 is no longer available, although you may find similar or newer versions below. Speed and Cadence sensor that is compatible with Stealth 50 CC-GL50, ... (CR2032) Speed and Cadence sensor that is compatible with Stealth 50 CC-GL50, ... Cateye ISC-11 ANT+ Speed Cadence Sensors. Wiggle are doing a lifeline speed & cadence for £22.50 at the moment - a better bet? Do I need to buy/install anything else? Cookie Policy Unknown CatEye Stealth Evo Plus Bike Computer - Men's + $63.29 New. Cateye's Stealth 50 offers GPS technology and ANT+ compatibility at an unprecedented price. The device is directly installed onto the bike pedal and wheel with the use of provided cable ties. US Seller. Add to Cart. I don't want to buy the wrong unit thinking Ant+ was enough. List price: Previous Price C $86.96.
2020 cateye stealth 50 ant+ speed/cadence sensor