Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church Athletic Field. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. La Quinta by Wyndham San Antonio Airport has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 18, 2012 Hotel chain/brand: La Quinta by Wyndham What would you like to know? Please see our partners for more details. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. This is a great team. Located down the street from San Antonio International Airport, this hotel offers free airport shuttle service. Clean and all the amenities you need. The beds were comfortable and No breakfast clean. Room was good, The location of this LaQuinta was perfect for our stay. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. 낍 All distances are measured in straight lines. Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. I understand with the current circumstances breakfast couldn’t be the same, but it seems like the bag was just to advertise “free breakfast”. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit San Antonio. more. No surprises, clean, comfortable, quiet. Guests praise the central location. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport Features, 850 Halm Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78216-4706, I booked the LA Quinta at the last minute because I arrived earlier than expected for a family gathering. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. The venue has welcomed guests in San Antonio since 2001. the room was clean and smelled good as was the bath.”, “They did not have full breakfast like before due to covid, but they did give out brown bags with a muffin, fruit cup and juice. business handy, but there is a nice area a short walk from the front door. Are there opportunities to exercise at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Quinta Inn By Airport locations in Downtown, San Antonio, TX. No breakfast because of the covid lies which is a bummer but the pool is open and that's worth no breakfast. Will stay again next opportunity. Could I leave my luggage at the hotel after check-out while I sight see in town? Room was clean and bed very comfortable. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Attractions such as The Alamo historic site and the River Walk are within 12.9 km of the hotel. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. I hope Wyndham/LaQuinta knows they have a great employee representing them. Offering easy access to I-35 and close proximity to many of SA's many attractions. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. See why so many travelers make La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport their hotel of choice when visiting San Antonio. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Stay at this business-friendly hotel in San Antonio. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are also provided. Guest rooms offer a flat screen TV and air conditioning, and San Antonio La Quinta makes getting online easy as free wifi is available. What food & drink options are available at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport? Which king room has a door that seperates the living area and bedroom? ”, “I like this place. Located less than a mile south of San Antonio International Airport (SAT), La Quinta ® by Wyndham San Antonio - Airport offers easy access to I-410 and US 281. Does La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport offer any business services? In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. About La Quinta by Wyndham San Antonio Airport, Welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 18, 2012. VERY comfortable bed. Staff were very helpful in helping us find what we needed (a liquor store nearby) and making sure we were comfortable (extra pillow). The bed was very comfortable, The location too was amazing. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are free at this hotel. Airport (SAT) (27.7 km / 17.2 mi) ... La Quinta Inn by Wyndham San Antonio Lackland offers 177 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Book online or call now. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Providing an ideal mix of value, comfort and convenience, it offers a family-friendly setting with an array of amenities designed for travelers like you. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool. Your airport shuttle is free as listed. Stayed there August 18. Get to and from the airport with ease using our free shuttle service. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. 850 Halm Blvd, San Antonio, TX, USA 855 378 5969. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. View deals for La Quinta Inn by Wyndham San Antonio Market Square, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. There are plenty of conference rooms for those in need and the fitness room is more than adequate. If you check in after 12am on April 9-15 would it be a 6 or 7 day rate? There is a substantial desk in the room but it doesn't take away from the quality or comfort. Something went wrong – please try again later. Off Interstate 410 and less than a mile from San Antonio Airport, this casual hotel is also an 8-mile drive to The Alamo and downtown San Antonio. During your visit, be sure to check out one of San Antonio's popular oyster restaurants such as Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, The Barn Door, and Silo Elevated Cuisine, all a short distance from San Antonio La Quinta.
2020 continental c 145 overhaul cost