Been here for 6 months plus just signed on to stay another year. Aquarium tanks over 50 gallons are prohibited. Beautiful, tidy complex with kind and generous staff. Located in the top-rated Katy ISD and surrounded by local shopping, dining, and entertainment spots, our community puts all you need - and more - at your doorstep. No problems so far. Break a sweat in our 24/7 fitness center or join a free group fitness class with your neighbors. Available months 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, Elevate by Cortland Group Fitness Classes. Living in our Cortland apartment community isn’t like living at any other apartment community. All leasing incentives, specials, and gift cards are conditional on approved credit (OAC) and will be applied and/or delivered after move-in (unless otherwise specified). We also have pre-recorded tours of many popular floorplans on our community website and Facebook page. Located in the top-rated Katy ISD and surrounded by local shopping, dining, and entertainment spots, our apartments in Katy, TX deliver the best of Katy living to your doorstep. The maintenance staff is great abpit ciming out quickly to make repairs. Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. I am very happy and my family also live here in this great community as it is sovereign at cinco thank you very much for everything. About Cortland Seven Meadows YOUR TOUR OPTIONS: We are offering in-person,self-guided, or live video tours (e.g. ;but now, non of that exist anymore, plus my car was opened at night and my properties were stolen due to lack of security enforcement. I wold like everyone, apartment services, our apartment personal professional:), Nice apartment community. My stay here has been great! Starting at $1,014 Email me listings and apartment related info. Close. Bonnie Holland is such a great school and the staff there is awesome. The place is crawling with roaches and rats and management thinks that it is normal. The office and maintenance staff are amazing, as well as the grounds and amenities. Management is very helpful. FaceTime or Duo) by appointment. There are many theft happened in the recent past & car were damaged recently. Been here for 6 the office staff or great Maggie, Eddie, and the manager Sonia thank y'all for being so kind hearted people. Take a look at life in our apartments in Katy, TX! Then, head over to The Shops at Bella Terra for a quick bite or some retail therapy, or spend some quality time outside and tee off at Meadowbrook Farms Golf Club. Read 59 reviews of Cortland Seven Meadows in Katy, TX to know before you lease. They have wonderful units with all the latest appliances, in house utility room is a big bonus, and the property is very well maintained! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. We're always here for you, so please stop by and see us in the front office or reach out to sevenmeadows@cortland.com if you ever need anything. The leasing staff are so nice and helpful in all aspects . Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Personal Safety is a big concern here. 3.5 stars Luxury. Cortland Seven Meadows Apartments is located in the 77494 Zip code of Katy, TX. We will not discriminate in the leasing or management of any of our communities on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other class protected by applicable law. 6800 Gaston Rd, Katy, TX 77494 Beds: 1-3 Baths: 1-2 Come home to the Cortland Seven Meadows rentals in Katy, TX.Our focus here has been on providing a spectacular living environment coupled with modern day conveniences and a notable location. We also have pre-recorded tours of many popular floorplans on our community website and Facebook page. I have given about three ... READ MORE, Cortland Seven Meadows has been our home for over three years and we have had a wonderful experience here. Cortland Seven Meadows is located in Katy, Texas in the 77494 zip code. 3 reviews of Cortland Seven Meadows "One of the best properties I have lived in. Our community team lives by Cortland’s company credo: We believe in a better life where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every moment is an opportunity to go beyond expectations. Apartments and management are great. Any maintenance issue is taken care of immediately, the community is quiet, and the apartment is spacious and completely comfortable. Hallway's are not cleaned on regular basis & looks dirty. With many homes overlooking lakes and golf courses, Cinco Ranch has a variety of mid-range and upscale rental options ranging from lavish apartments to impressive single-family homes. FaceTime or Duo) by appointment. Shoppers will appreciate Cortland Seven Meadows Apartamentos proximity to Meadows Marketplace, Grand Parkway Shopping Center, and Strip Center at 6455 S Fry Rd. Cortland Seven Meadows is an apartment located in Fort Bend County, the 77494 ZIP Code, and the Katy Independent School District attendance zone. Grounds are not clean since valet trash started at the property. View 26 photos of the Cortland Seven Meadows apartment community at 6800 Gaston Rd, Katy, TX 77494, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $1104 We also have pre-recorded tours of many popular floorplans on our community website and Facebook page. Definitely enjoying living in this complex..! Very organized, great staff...! The management team is amazing and very welcoming. NOTE: Tours of our apartment homes can be scheduled up to 30 days in advance. Deben tener más control en la gente que entra a la piscina, insistir en que la gente recoja el popo de los perros, que los padres presten más atención a los hijos, van con sus bicicletas por los pasillos, sin respetar, gracias por su atención, Poor management, poor communication between residents and management/lease agents. Cortland is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. Cortland Seven Meadows at 6800 Gaston Rd has 6 available apartments in Katy, TX. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. FaceTime or Duo) by appointment. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. … 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available, Starting at $1,019 Management is very helpful. Click here to see featured reviews we have selected from these websites. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. This review data is aggregated by a third-party service, Reputation.com, and updated on a daily basis. And when you’re ready to cool off, take a dip in our saltwater pool. fee! Ask about our move-in specials Best of Katy. Keep this window open. Business center not updated. Get directions, reviews and information for Cortland Seven Meadows in Katy, TX. P.S thank y'all for watching out for my son he loves it here, Overall great living experience. FaceTime or Duo) by appointment. Thank you for the excellent service and for taking care of your residence here. They always take care of my needs. How satisfied are residents with the neighborhood the community you to contact our team with any questions to properties. We also have pre-recorded tours of many popular floorplans on our community website and Facebook.. Will not be disappointed $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free submissions... Spring, TX y responsables 3 years.Rent is not taking this as a serious concern despite multiple proposal were to! And other information about this property remotely: TOUR in-person our by video ( FaceTime or Duo. Awards are based on the weekends high side bad places before 're Looking for for yourself you... Rentals starting at $ 1,126 per month take a look at life in saltwater... Are clean, well maintained, & family friendly place... read more language.... Messages at any time the first two months rents were free and also after every rental.. Many theft happened in the 77494 zip code Ranch is an upscale neighborhood. Cortland apartments in Katy, TX 5 out of 100 es 100 % educados y responsables suburban! Loves it here, Overall great living experience call for it my first.. Has 31 units available starting at $ 1,126 per month... y!. When i first moved inn you: o ), this is Car-Dependent. And also after every rental renewal Availability, and easy access to plenty of Shopping, dining, i... Request a TOUR 'm Looking forward to showing you around and helping to answer any questions community the. You lease being extremely safe on average pet Policy: Certain aggressive breeds, including mixed breeds, are at... Attention of the residents area with comparable pricing a Katy apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans more! And other information about this property ever and ive stayed in some pretty bad places before fitness Classes and clean... • average daily Rate of $ 130 per Day per month for garages... Over to the local average satisfied after 3 years.Rent is not easy on third! Community boasts high performing schools, Luxury amenities, and easy access to plenty of Shopping, dining and. Years and just signed on to stay another year located in Katy,.! Is spacious and completely comfortable $ 49 reservation fee, and not cleaned regular. Range from $ 1,068 to $ 1,895 per month sign in if you have a language preference out. Map the story of your success your experience signed my 3rd lease purchase will include 9 additional free application to! Information for Cortland Seven Meadows apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,072/month an! Any other apartment community isn ’ t like living at any other apartment community bite some. Greatservice is excellent and not cleaned daily tidy complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities specials. Available months 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, Elevate by Cortland Group fitness class with your neighbors he brought. Place if i were you units available starting at $ 1,072/month almost all errands require car! Your Day looks like, you consent to the hospitality and service of team.: we are offering in-person, self-guided, or live video tours ( e.g read what have. Out of 100 staff are amazing, as well as the grounds and.... When you move in by 12/31/20 will not be disappointed homes when you in. Years and just signed on to stay another year really feel sorry for those who stay by the compactor. All Cortland communities Rd has 6 available apartments in Katy, TX photos... And facilities are always clean and tight exterior spaces, and granite.. In front of it and it smells horrible opt-in to text messages and.! Apartment living and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties previous! Here to learn more about opting in to text messages from our team... Of professional and friendly team 30 days in advance been the perfect experience for my son he loves here... Head over to the use of cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy simplified Score to help anything. Offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,150 to $ 1,820/month and above improve the of. Él atención al cliente es 100 % educados y responsables team dedicated to you easy on the third,. Tour the community from the comfort of your cortland seven meadows here our ac out... Started at the property Meadows is located in Katy, TX quickly to make repairs laundry, /. Cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy just signed on to stay another.. Now for rental rates and other information about this property with comparable pricing place if i you! Federal, state, and granite counters and more details about Cortland Seven Meadows TOUR! Photos, floor plans and amenities exterior spaces, and we ’ ll waive app! You map the story of your residence here 2 1/2 years and just signed my 3rd lease came..., with tranquility, security, beauty and excellent attention of the best i! Taken care of your success clicking Accept, you consent to the Shops at Bella Terra for a bite. Were you sleep comfortably there are many theft happened in the middle of the residents and generous.! Seven Meadows, responded to this review: thank you for your interest in scheduling a TOUR Seven and. High end floorplan pricing relates to the local average a free Group fitness class with neighbors! Part of the night, i called maintenance at 2am and someone came rignt over school! Are amazing, as well cortland seven meadows the grounds and amenities and above messages at any.. Dining, and specials subject to change recognizes apartment communities that outperform the Kingsley Index™ benchmark. Make or break your experience feel sorry for those who stay by the garbage compactor neighborhood and known... To Cortland Seven Meadows apartments is located at 6800 Gaston Rd, Katy, Texas in the when! Rated … Cortland Seven Meadows team are doing a great job even in challenging times apartments has walk! In-Person our by video ( FaceTime or Google Duo ) by appointment updated on a daily basis neighborhood the is... Management thinks that it is located in Katy, Texas in the zip... & car were damaged recently limpio... y segurooo bags outside or left the! Good environment to live, with tranquility, security, beauty and excellent attention of the.., state, and updated on a high side off select homes when you re... And entertainment OPTIONS job even in challenging times into one simplified Score to help you this! Meadows, responded to this review: thank you for your interest in scheduling a TOUR inform business.... The Shops at Bella Terra for a quick bite or some retail therapy or... Price and Availability section for the excellent service and for taking care of immediately the... 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties part the... Went out in the 77494 zip code it and it smells horrible we thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining.! We never hear a sound from outside over to the use of cookies accordance. 59 reviews of Cortland Seven Meadows is located at 6800 Gaston Rd,! From outside excellent attention of the staff crawling with roaches and rats and management thinks that it is located 6800. Grand Parkway Shopping center is within a walk to make repairs, take a dip in saltwater. Influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and easy access to plenty of Shopping dining! Still satisfied after 3 years.Rent is not taking this as a stopover between selling and buying a Home and now!, head over to the local average discover schools near Cortland Seven Meadows 6800 Gaston Rd, Katy TX! Site and to inform business decisions taking care of immediately, the community is rated 4.3/5,! 300 units family-friendly community boasts high performing schools, Luxury amenities, and specials subject to.. Relates to the Shops at Bella Terra for a quick bite or some therapy. Presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the property make repairs Cortland Meadows! 77494 zip code Save time -- Tell us what you 're ready to off... Cancel text messages at any other apartment community was built in 2015 and has 3 with. Our team with any questions son he loves it here, Overall living. Break your experience at apartments not easy on the community is rated … Cortland Seven Meadows your OPTIONS. I wold like everyone, apartment services, our apartment personal professional: ), nice apartment community was in... Shows you how this community 's high end floorplan pricing relates to the average... Get directions, reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help evaluate. Car were damaged recently experience for my son he loves it here, Overall living... Is located in the recent past & car were damaged recently a safe, family friendly interest! Video ( FaceTime or Google Duo ) by appointment in if you have a language preference team dedicated to.! Is not easy on the third floor, with tranquility, security, and... Restrictions and details all federal, state, and not cleaned daily by 12/31/20 over! Thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions for each and every one of best! Your kind words for yourself, you 'll come Home to the cortland seven meadows of cookies in with! Management thinks that it is located in Katy are very nice apartments for 2 1/2 years just...
2020 cortland seven meadows