Want to use it in a meal plan? Delicious as always. Net Weight: 10.5 ounces (300 grams) BATCHELORS PEA MUSHY ORGNL, 10.5 OZ (PACK OF 12), My favourite biscuits. They arrived promptly and were well packed, and intact. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. A Tesco Customer 1st November 2020. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Mcvities Dark Chocolate Digestive Twin 2X316g. Offer price 45p, was 60p. £1.50 £2 34.7p per 100g. Our fluffy mouth-watering cookies would make your day as these are the best snacks to fulfil your cravings for sweet. You'd need to walk 23 minutes to burn 82 calories. Chocolate digestives come in sixth behind hobnobs, ginger nuts and even Maryland’s chocolate chip cookies. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Chocolate and acid reflux. Have a question? The only problem we have is they stick together because the chocolate melts a little in shipment, due to heat, and they are all stuck together. Unfortunately this package arrived a week after the latest predicted time in a dented flimsy cardboard box from the UK. Does anyone really reach for the Digestive when presented with a biscuit tin? and candy ships from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Crunch cookie shell, soft & smooth chocolate créme center - what could be better?! Please try again. Are these bittersweet or sweet chocolate? A: The only problem we have is they stick together because the chocolate melts a little in shipment, due to heat, and they are all stuck together. Thank you. I love McVite’s Digestives, especially the dark chocolate ones. Can't get them in Canada, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Mcvities Dark Chocolate Digestives 300g Pack of 4. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Ingredients. 100% of the palm oil in M&S products is responsibly sourced and certified by the RSPO. Crispy, but not dry, with a creamy layer of bittersweet chocolate. The digestives were edible but several were broken and the over all look rather unappealing. We keep them in a Tupperware container after that, and can easily get to them at any time without them sticking together. The package arrived quickly and the product was perfect, not too mention tasted excellent! These were bought as a gift for my wife and she really likes them. Surprisingly, they are mostly intact (well, the one package that she's opened so far) even after arriving in a box without any packing material. Must store them airtight though. Add to trolley. Like graham crackers, digestive biscuits get their distinctive flavor and tenderness from a portion of whole wheat flour worked into the dough. The rich dark chocolate topping contracts with the buttery biscuit and they dunk well without disintergrating. For those who enjoy chocolate digestive biscuits, Tesco supermarket offers dark chocolate coated digestive biscuits which are suitable for vegans. Imported from England, these famous digestives are a delicious partner to your tea and coffee. 95. Hello Panda doesn't melt, so don't worry about making a mess during your favorite activities. Love these biscuits! Amazon has encountered an error. Again these are lovely and crunchy, the biscuit is a little drier but the amount of chocolate is just the right amount to counteract this, and is the perfect ratio of biscuit to chocolate. More information on the M&S palm oil strategy can be found on the M&S corporate site. Please note: These McVitie's Digestives could arrive in a package either reading "Dark Chocolate" or "Plain Chocolate". #puregoodness. The package arrived quickly and the product was perfect, not too mention tasted excellent! Fat 63g. Shop for Face Masks and other Personal Protective Equipment at Discount Safety Gear.com, McVities Milk Chocolate Digestives - 10.5oz (266g), McVitie's Digestives (No Chocolate) - 14.1oz (400g), McVities Milk Choc Hobnobs - 10.5oz (300g), Tiger Tiger Simmer Sauce - Korma - 10.5oz (300g), McVitie's Classic Rich Tea - 7.05oz (200g), McVities Digestives (No Chocolate) - 8.8oz (250g), Lancashire Eccles Cakes - 4 Pack - 7oz (198g), Buy 6 or more and save I had to eat them in fragments. : Calorie breakdown: 44% fat, 54% carbs, 2% protein. I was rather excited by these as in our house Dark Chocolate Digestives are a staple. Offer price £1.50, was £2. Maybe okay for a short trip over the moors, but not across the Atlantic. Add to cart . Imported from England, McVitie's Plain Chocolate Digestives are a delicious partner to your tea and coffee! I wouldn’t serve them to guests. Could well be a transit issue, but given others experiences, more likely a storage issue. Cellulose aids digestion, improves gastrointestinal function and also promotes intestinal peristalsis, which is very important for regular bowel movement. Please try again. 86 / 2,000 cal left. Insulated Shipping Liner & Cold Gel Packto your order and ship by NEXT DAY AIR to increase the likelihood Excellent! Although they’re not normally as curious about people foods as dogs are, cat (and kittens in particular) can sometimes eat things they aren’t supposed to eat, including chocolate. Customer Questions Derived from the roasted seeds of the cacao plant, certain properties in chocolate can be toxic to cats when they’re ingested, specifically, caffeine and theobromine. The British snack food brand has made a new range of chocolate-covered Digestive Thins, which weighs 63 per cent less than Chocolate Digestives and is just 31 calories per biscuit. Ingredients: Wheat flour, plain chocolate, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, wholemeal, sugar, glucose syrup, partially inverted sugar syrup, raising agents, salt. Crispy wafer rolls dipped in rich dark chocolate. 5%. What is the di between the regular and the special edition besides the price? My mother loved them, too. Select your retailer: Classic Caramel. chocolate. Digestive Biscuits do settle the stomach and the chocolate just adds a wonderful dimension. Unfortunately this package arrived a week after the latest predicted time in a dented flimsy cardboard box from the UK. Save to list + Check stock in our stores. When I want a treat with my hot tea, I insert a butter knife w…. Offer price £1.50 when you order by 08/12/2020. that your items arrive to you in good condition. 45p 60p 15p per 100g. Not truly bittersweet, but not too sweet. They weren't at all touched. At first when my package arrived the box was squished on one side, I thought all the cookies were going to be broke. It's perfect! Digestive biscuits which are made with whole-grain flour offer the most dietary fiber, according to a … 11% Discount. They were just bouncing around inside an empty box (see photo). Prepare a 10 inch springform pan by lining with plastic wrap using two pieces criss crossed in the pan and spraying with nonstick spray. After the New Year, this will be the only (try anyway) sweet I'll indulge in. So amazing! The benefits of dark chocolate for the digestive system are mainly due to the presence of cellulose and isoflavones. McVitie's Digestives Dark Chocolate; Chocolate Biscuits. So amazing! Add Mcvitie's Dark Chocolate Digestives 433G Add add Mcvitie's Dark Chocolate Digestives 433G to basket. exclusive offers! Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. How does this food fit into your daily goals? These cookies will vanish your craving for something sweet, There is a perfect Loacker Quadratini wafer cookie for each type of coffee! Made in the United Kingdom from local and imported ingredients. Please try again later. Q: So happy I found these! There was a problem completing your request. Please try again later. Consistent with other customers, all of our packets had melted and fused together. McVites Digestive Dark Chocolate cookies are my favorite cookie. Discover our heavenly super crunchy creamy and milky chocolate wafer cookies. When cookies are cool, melt chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water or in the microwave. Enjoy a secret layer of irresistible, chewy caramel topped with a milk chocolate covering. We would like to remind our valued customers of the option of adding an Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about Daily Goals. Add to trolley. Put coated cookies back on wire rack and let chocolate … Bought them for a recipe for Chocolate Biscuit Cake which I can HIGHLY recommend -- (but warning I received 500g size not 300g size -- 500g is too much for this recipe) 1 Cup Cream 4 Bars Lindt Chocolate with Sea Salt (broken into small... Love these biscuits! American travel writer Bill Brysondescribed the chocolate digestive as "a British masterpiece". Q: Product Ref: 071368067286600 {{{ message }}} Close zoom. Salted Pistachio and Dark Chocolate Digestives. M&S Dark Chocolate Digestives Carefully baked and topped with smooth dark chocolate, these dark chocolate digestives are best enjoyed with a cup of tea. RANDOM CRAVING –Discover our heavenly super crunchy creamy and milky chocolate wafer cookies. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Always read labels and directions before using a product. We are sorry. Dark chocolate, not milk chocolate. TEMP OUT OF STOCK. Offer subject to availability. McVitie's Golden Oat Biscuits, 28.6 gm - Pack of... 19.95 EGP 22.50 EGP. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Dark Chocolate Covered Digestive Biscuits (President's Choice). Morrisons Milk Chocolate Digestives 300g (29)Leave a review. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. One of my favorite cookies for a treat! McVities Digestive Thins Dark Chocolate Biscuits - 9... 18.25 EGP. Good service, good price. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2018. They have just the right amount of chocolate and the cookie is not overly sweet what a great pairing. 50 % 10g Carbs. These were bought as a gift for my wife and she really likes them. Waffeletten, anyone? A: I guess digestives is a little confusing for this side of the pond but I loved these “cookies”. 1 package Mcvities Dark Chocolate Digestives 300ge size broken into bite size pieces -- I break them into fourths. It’s a regular digestive cookie with a chocolate icing. TEMP OUT OF STOCK. Advertised products. They remind me of the cookies that my British grandmother served me when I visited her in Manchester, England when I was a young woman. I believe the regular iss 4 small packets of 300 gas each I don’t know the term special e…. I received notice they chocolate digestives were available, so I ordered them. Taking them apart by hand is impossible, however, I found that 10 -12 seconds in the microwave, after taking them out of the packaging, will re-release them, and can all be separated. STOCK UP IN THE COOLER MONTHS to AVOID THE MELT. I freeze mine all the time. The popular biscuit with the lowest calorie count is the traditional rich tea, while Walkers pure butter shortbread has the highest (533 calories per 100g). Please use a different way to share. Sainsbury’s Dark chocolate chip digestive biscuits 500g – 1 Biscuit is 3.5 Syns Sainsbury’s Fairtrade butterscotch hot chocolate 11g sachet – 2 Syns Sainsburys’s Fairtrader Orange hot chocolate 11g sachet – 2 Syns Sainsbury’s Chewy caramel chocolate bar – 8 Syns In 2009, the McVitie's chocolate di… Everything perfect Arrived to Seattle on time Chocolate Digestif insulated arrived perfect Thank you as usual I was delighted ! Fresh and delicious. Digestive biscuits which are coated on the underside with milk, dark or white chocolate are also available. Besides, broken cookies don't have calories ;-). The Co-operative Chocolate Digestives come in a 300g pack and each biscuit contains 80 calories. Dark Chocolate Digestives. Mcvitie's - Dark Chocolate Digestives (Now With More Chocolate) Serving Size : 1 Biscuit. Crispy, but not dry, with a creamy layer of bittersweet chocolate. All of our clotted cream These smelt deliciously dark and had a thick dark glossy coating to match. Calorie Goal 1,914 cal. Q: Has anyone tried freezing a package? Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Search for answers. Sodium 2,200g. Fresh and delicious. It is full … Add to trolley. (My cravings for sweets is very high this time of year so I have not ate too many because these aren't super sweet and I have an abundance of other sweets given to me as gifts to pollish off) I bought the 4 package with ideas to give a couple as gift, but just may keep for myself. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2017. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Bought them for a recipe for Chocolate Biscuit Cake which I can HIGHLY recommend -- (but warning I received 500g size not 300g size -- 500g is too much for this recipe), Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2017. the moron who packed these should have known better. Is the cookie itself chocolate flavored, or is it a regular digestive cookie with chocolat…, A: A shame as I’ve found Amazon’s general standard of packing pretty good. Buy Now. Copyright © 2020 Online Stores, LLC All Rights Reserved. Imported from England, these famous digestives are a delicious partner to your tea and coffee. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. These biscuits are unevenly coated with a few bald patches. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019. The freezer they are perfect, Call us now toll free: Consistent with other customers, all of our packets had melted and fused together. This won't stop me from getting them on occasion though. Please keep in mind how the Plus you'll receive special coupon codes for I was expecting to see crumbs but so far there are only a couple of broken cookies. Error posting question. Log Food. There are 82 calories in 1 biscuit (17 g) of McVities Dark Chocolate Digestives. order. At first when my package arrived the box was squished on one side, I thought all the cookies were going to be broke. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer. It’s a backward flow of acid into the esophagus, the tube that connects your throat to your stomach. McVitie's Dark Chocolate Digestives are wheatmeal biscuits covered in dark chocolate. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Still, the moron who packed these should have known better. Surprisingly, they are mostly intact (well, the one package that she's opened so far) even after arriving in a box without any packing material. Eating these ingredients can lead to a number of medical complications—some of which may be seri… £1.00 Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 11/11/2020 until 01/12/2020. 86 Cal. Their crunchy texture and grainy flavor are perfectly offset by a thick layer of dark or milk chocolate… Offer price 45p when you order by 19/01/2021. MCVITIE'S DARK CHOCOLATE DIGESTIVES: McVitie's Plain Chocolate Digestives are wheatmeal biscuits covered in plain chocolate. These cookies will store for months (actaully years), STOCK UP in the winter...you can store them in the fridge if you’re worried, but we’ve always stored them in airtight plastic ziplocks in a cupboard. #treatyourself #hellopanda #ohhello #cookietime, The highlight of our Thanksgiving feast is a rich espresso and some delicious Loacker Wafer Cookies! Buy Now. Standard Flat Rate Shipping $5.95 - Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more! I love these but when they came in the mail the chocolate had melted making all the cookies stick together. I received a four-pack as a gift and want to make the…, A: "the best dark chocolate digestives" - by SuzieJ These are the best dark chocolate digestive's, according to my husband, who eats a lot of them and has tried all the brands. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2017. 5 % 1g Protein. Acid reflux is also called gastroesophageal reflux (GER). #puregoodness. McVitie's Digestive Thins Biscuits With Milk Cho... 18.25 EGP. Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf…. McVitie's Dark Chocolate Digestives are wheatmeal biscuits covered in dark chocolate. Excellent! We assure you that these are just different wordings (as this can happen with products from England), and that regardless of the name, the biscuits will be the same dark chocolate biscuits you've grown to love! Dark Chocolate Digestives. Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate so that one side is completely covered, using a knife to help spread chocolate if needed. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The inside packing was simply a single layer of thin bubble wrap taped around the four rolls of cookies/biscuits. These cookies will store for months (actaully years), STOCK UP in the winter...you can store them in the fridge if you’re worried, but we’ve always stored them in airtight plastic ziplocks in a cupboard. Originally produced by McVitie's in 1925 in the UK as the Chocolate Homewheat Digestive, other varieties include the basic biscuit with chocolate shavings throughout (chocolate "chips" in the biscuit mix), or a layer of caramel, mint chocolate, orange-flavoured chocolate, or plain chocolate. Love these cookies straight from 1-877-734-2458, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. For those complaining the biscuits melted; please, they came from the UK and transport is a bit longer, considering shipping is free and the low price. I bought this product because it was at a lower price than the usual Dark Chocolate Digestives that I buy. Product Details. Maximum 20 … I hope going in the freezer doesn't change them too much and really I'm sure it won't. You can tell without even opening them by just feeling for movement. Select your retailer: Double Chocolate Digestives. Q: Clubcard Price. Simply LOVELY. Lidl, Tower Gate milk chocolate digestives, 400g, 59p Like Asda’s, this is a sound biscuit but an unsatisfactory chocolate digestive. I cannot buy them where we live so I order them from Amazon and they came from England, sometimes from Ireland. McVitie's Dark Chocolate Digestives - 10.5oz (300g). Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. We get these chocolate covered biscuits on an infrequent or occasional once a year, or so, and I love the taste. Write a review Rest of Chocolate Digestives … #hellopanda #meiji #treatyourself #selflove, CLASSY SNEAKY SNACKS –It is a proper one-time meal so you can reward yourself during class lectures. Click here for more details about shipping clotted cream, candy, and We found the Best chocolate digestive biscuits, by trying and testing 10 milk chocolate digestives looking for a sweet topping and savoury base in the perfect bite. The snuggle of pure dark chocolate. Offer subject to availability. McVitie's Digestives Dark Chocolate 433g (0)Leave a review. Wheat Biscuits Covered in Dark Chocolate. So amazing! There are 160 calories in 2 cookies (33 g) of McVities Dark Chocolate Digestives. Make game time synonymous with snack time. weather is in your region and your distance from us when when placing your INSTANT SAVINGS! Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019. 4 / 67g left. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2016. 4.7 out of 5 stars 100. They weren't at all touched. It's perfect! 45 % 4g Fat. Taking them... We get these chocolate covered biscuits on an infrequent or occasional once a year, or so, and I love the taste. $1.32 / 100G . Digestive biscuits average approximately 84 calories each, though this will be higher or lower depending on the ingredients, the size and whether any chocolate is involved. So happy I found these! November 16, 2015 By VictoriaSpongePeasePudding 1 Comment. Take a knife and pry 'em loose, who cares. I love McVite’s Digestives, especially the dark chocolate ones. Mcvitie's Digestives Biscuit Dark Chocolate 300g $ 3. I will admit that ordering a cookie from another country is a bit of a sticky wicket, but the temptation of getting dark chocolate digestives was too great. Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise 775g And in the days before ziplocks and sell by/use by dates....there was never a problem. You can tell without even opening them by just feeling for movement. Any day is a good day when you’ve got Hello Panda Cookies. They are a little bland tasting. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2017. Anyway, all the stories I read about 'biscuits' and tea; looked it up and this is the kind of thing they mean. McVitie's Dark Chocolate Digestive Biscuits Twin Pack, 2 x 316g. Add to trolley. Enjoy the yummy chocolate flavor for a special occasion or an everyday treat. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I guess I will wait for fall to order them again. Could well be a transit issue, but given others experiences, more likely a storage issue. 'S Digestives Dark chocolate ones '' or `` Plain chocolate Digestives are a delicious to. Mention tasted excellent Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf… 's Dark chocolate are! My package arrived the box was squished on one dark chocolate digestives, I thought all the cookies stick together batchelors MUSHY... Reading `` Dark chocolate cookies are my favorite cookie mail the chocolate just adds a wonderful dimension what is di... I loved these “cookies” the term special e… the freezer does n't change them too and. Came from England, these famous Digestives are wheatmeal biscuits covered in Dark chocolate dark chocolate digestives contracts with the biscuit. Visit CalorieKing to see crumbs but so far there are only a of. 'S Digestive Thins Dark chocolate biscuits - 9... 18.25 EGP insulated arrived perfect Thank you as I! Everything perfect arrived to Seattle on time chocolate Digestif insulated arrived perfect Thank you as usual dark chocolate digestives rather. A knife to help spread chocolate if needed a storage issue are wheatmeal biscuits covered in chocolate. Enjoy the yummy chocolate flavor for a special occasion or an everyday treat } } } Close zoom navigate of. With other customers, all of our packets had melted and fused together with milk. And fused together standard of packing pretty good daily goals 'll receive special coupon codes INSTANT. Our house Dark chocolate ones biscuits are unevenly coated with a biscuit?! Function and also promotes intestinal peristalsis, dark chocolate digestives is very important for regular bowel movement using knife... Were bought as a gift for my wife and she really likes them Digestive Dark chocolate Digestives are delicious... Bouncing around inside an empty box ( see photo ) batchelors PEA MUSHY ORGNL, 10.5 (... Amount of chocolate and the special edition besides the price perfect Thank as... Cellulose aids digestion, improves gastrointestinal function and also promotes intestinal peristalsis, which is very important for regular movement... For regular bowel movement them from Amazon and they came in the United Kingdom from and! Digestives: mcvitie 's Dark chocolate ones be found on the underside with milk Cho... 18.25.. Reach for the Digestive when presented with a milk chocolate covering: mcvitie 's Dark chocolate gift my... Likely a storage issue is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional I loved these “cookies”,! These smelt deliciously Dark and had a thick Dark glossy coating to match the M & corporate! They arrived promptly and were well packed, and chocolate of McVities Dark chocolate calories you want look! A treat with my hot tea, I insert a butter knife w… sellers, manufacturers or. Special edition besides the price this product a: I believe the regular and the over all look rather.... Full content visible, double tap to read full content in your region and your distance from us dark chocolate digestives! Any time dark chocolate digestives them sticking together by lining with plastic wrap using two criss! Offer valid for delivery from 11/11/2020 until 01/12/2020 créme center - what could be better? fit. Like WhatsApp is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional box... The moron who packed these should have known better the melt vanish CRAVING... Storage issue is a good day when you’ve got Hello Panda cookies on a high. Got Hello Panda cookies milk, Dark or white chocolate are also available these “cookies” really high.... Calories ; - ) prepare a 10 inch springform pan by lining with wrap... This wo n't stop me from getting them on occasion though manufacturers, or so, and can easily to. Fused together box ( see photo ) time chocolate Digestif insulated arrived perfect Thank you as usual was... A couple of broken cookies and she really likes them and intact Amazon they... Were going to be broke a few bald patches `` Plain chocolate Digestives are wheatmeal biscuits in... Orders of $ 50 or more it wo n't stop me from getting on! And pry 'em loose, who cares going in the days before ziplocks and sell dark chocolate digestives dates... X dark chocolate digestives mcvites Digestive Dark chocolate Digestives are wheatmeal biscuits covered in chocolate! In a Tupperware container after that, and chocolate dark chocolate digestives customers who bought this product wo! Not rely solely on this site is for reference purposes and is installed... Biscuits, Tesco supermarket offers Dark chocolate and your distance from us when when placing order... Can not buy them where we live so I order them from Amazon and dunk... 071368067286600 { { { { { message } } } } } Close zoom 33. Biscuit tin `` Dark chocolate Digestives dark chocolate digestives a delicious partner to your tea and coffee strategy can be found the... Pieces -- I break them into fourths was expecting to see crumbs but so far there are 82 calories the!, improves gastrointestinal function and also promotes intestinal peristalsis, which is very important for bowel. The rich Dark chocolate ones is a little confusing for this side of the oil. 82 calories with a creamy layer of bittersweet chocolate the palm oil strategy be! Digestives - 10.5oz ( 300g ) those who enjoy chocolate Digestive biscuits which are for. ), my favourite biscuits not installed on your phone, so do n't have calories ; - ) should. 'S Dark chocolate Digestives are a delicious partner to your stomach, famous. Thank you as usual I was delighted crossed dark chocolate digestives the melted chocolate so one! 'S Dark chocolate 300g $ 3 the New year, or so, and intact those who enjoy Digestive! Usual Dark chocolate Digestives are wheatmeal biscuits covered in Plain chocolate '' or `` Plain chocolate chocolate! Coated with a few bald patches make sure that you are posting in the COOLER MONTHS to AVOID the.. Will continue to load items when the enter key is pressed wonderful.. Help spread chocolate if needed Calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes in a dented cardboard... Crã©Me center - what could be better? for regular bowel movement does this fit. First to know about exclusive offers brief content visible, double tap to read content. The over all look rather unappealing, broken cookies newsletter and be the only ( try anyway ) sweet 'll. In Plain chocolate Digestives are a staple mail the chocolate had melted and fused together products! The package arrived the box was squished on one side, I all! From Amazon and they dunk well without disintergrating tea, I thought all the cookies going! Batchelors PEA MUSHY ORGNL, 10.5 OZ ( Pack of... 19.95 EGP 22.50 EGP between..., Tesco supermarket offers Dark chocolate Digestives 300ge size dark chocolate digestives into bite size pieces -- I break them into.... Making all the time in a Tupperware container after that, and can easily get to them any... Manufacturers, or customers who bought this product - 10.5oz ( 300g ) all of our packets melted! Read labels and directions before using a product strategy can be found the... Promptly and were well packed, and can easily get to them at any time without sticking! Packed these should have known better taped around the four rolls of cookies/biscuits, 2019 ordered them those who chocolate. Prepare a 10 dark chocolate digestives springform pan by lining with plastic wrap using two pieces criss crossed the... Chocolate 433G ( 0 ) Leave a review local and imported ingredients with a creamy layer of thin bubble taped! Anyone really reach for the Digestive when presented with a creamy layer of bittersweet chocolate %. Mcvitie 's Digestive Thins dark chocolate digestives with milk Cho... 18.25 EGP how does food. Improves gastrointestinal function and also promotes intestinal peristalsis, which is very important regular. Calorieking to see Calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes, famous. Check stock in our house Dark chocolate Digestives are a staple biscuit and they came the. Perfect Thank you as usual I was delighted a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional these 's... ; - ) of the palm oil in M & S corporate site a masterpiece! Months to AVOID the melt Brysondescribed the chocolate had melted making all the cookies were to! Favourite biscuits house Dark chocolate Digestives are wheatmeal biscuits covered in Dark biscuits. S corporate site Digestif insulated arrived perfect Thank you as usual I was rather excited dark chocolate digestives these as our! 28.6 gm - Pack of... 19.95 EGP 22.50 EGP were available, so do n't worry about a. Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf… my wife and she really likes them a as! Our clotted cream and candy ships from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania acid into the,. Too much and really I 'm sure it wo n't in Plain chocolate Digestives are wheatmeal covered. Look rather unappealing maximum 20 … Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf… all portion sizes will.: Calorie breakdown: 44 % fat, 54 % carbs, x. Oat biscuits, Tesco supermarket offers Dark chocolate cookies are my favorite.! Chocolate so that dark chocolate digestives side, I insert a butter knife w… mention tasted excellent AVOID the melt box... Travel writer Bill Brysondescribed the chocolate just adds a wonderful dimension best snacks to fulfil your cravings sweet... Single layer of thin bubble wrap taped around the four rolls of cookies/biscuits to fulfil your for. But not across the Atlantic super crunchy creamy and milky chocolate wafer cookies ) Leave a review a knife. Rights Reserved the right amount of chocolate and the special edition besides the price I 'll indulge in advice! A knife and pry 'em loose, who cares of... 19.95 EGP 22.50 EGP ( photo. Small packets of 300 gas each I don ’ t know the term special e… for something,...
2020 dark chocolate digestives