I can not take mine apart or take parts out of it. I was just thinking...... my FS2000 trigger pack has the pins glued in place. It seems to me that between the ATF, FN and the internet this thing has become somewhat of a behemoth when in reality it is mundane. I took off the factory hider and replaced with a different one, but kept the original and will swap it back. The piece in the far left of your pic is the part they are talking about. Interesting. This item is no longer available for purchase, but you are able to place a bid or search for a similar item. Buy FS2000 Gen 2 Trigger Pack Hammer Group NEW FN: GunBroker is the largest seller of Small Rifle Parts Rifle Parts Gun Parts All: 878743368 What serial number range? FNH FS2000, GEN 2, BULL PUP, GEN 2 TRIGGER PACK, EOTECH HOLOGRAPHIC SIGHT, "LNEW Description: FNH FS2000, GEN 2 TRIGGER PACK, "BULL PUP TYPE AR", 5.56 MM, 17 1/2" Barrel, … Brand new authentic FN trigger pack. Why would they omit a part? The Man Kave Aluminum Sear for the PS90 and FS2000 is the perfect compliment when upgrading from the plastic parts within your rifle. You will get Fs2000 Gen 1 Trigger Pack And Ghost Inc Trigger … Clarification for those who are following. This item is no longer available for purchase. Ban black licorice! Should you decide to remove the Neu-trigger… While watching a video on the FS2000 the commentator was showing how easy it is to disassemble. Founding member of the vast right wing conspiricy, and Bush oil mafia. Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Funny that BATFE didn't notice this issue when it was approved for civi sale. Adjust your quantity or search for a similar item. Got my new Black FS2000 and my trigger pack looks different than what is pictured in the manual, There is a pin up front with nothing there! You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Need to email the seller? Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. This item is no longer available at the quantity you selected. The world's most powerful firearm database, Discussion forums for GunBroker.com users, Self-defense, target shooting & concealed carry focused, Providing buying, selling, pricing & demographic data, Delivering the most engaged outdoor enthusiasts, See Item Description / Additional Terms of Sale. If for some reason the hammer follows the bolt carrier (...or bolt in the case of the PS90...) home, it shouldn't have enough energy to crush the primer. There is no green paint dot, indicating this pack came towards the end of GEN II trigger pack production. My Black FS2000 is 24 hrs old, and thanks for the help I will check back 4 sure! Certain features of GunBroker.com will not work properly if JavaScript is disabled. We would recommend this store in your case. My PS90 has the sear in place. Buy Online keeping the car safe transaction. The trigger is factory tuned for pull weight, with no creep. I can be reached via text or email. Brand New Never Fired Authentic FN OEM hammer pack You are responsible for knowing your laws of your state. It is the Auto Sear but serves as an added safety device in the semi auto version of the rifle. A non comment from FNH was made that all gray stock ps90 were definitely illegal and they were sorry. I am a licensed 07/SOT FFL. It seem to be there only to catch the hammer and prevent out of battery detonations. Yeah, it may have a "major" flaw, but the trigger issue (if you don't know what I mean, look up "G&G FN2000 trigger issue" on YouTube) is … Add to Compare. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. The sear is compatible with any generation trigger pack from the PS90 and FS2000. These "JudoChop" handles are precision engineered by Aerospace Resource Group manufacturing (Gen 4). How about everyone else? Hello INGO SOLD I have a very nice FN FS2000 I would like to sell or trade. The person Noriko is quoting is me. Here's his answer to me: I made up a guy somewhere in the mid west, who shot his ps90 and then was arrested. Both My FS2000 and PS90 have the part in question (and the PS90 was the non-collectible white -- atleast until it met my friend RIT. These packs are much more valuable ($800 or up just for the trigger pack). 40% of people know that! Then I replace the gen 4 trigger bar with a gen 3, because the nipple was not on the gen 3m 'it adds drag, as it rubs against the slide rail. Sale includes 30 round FN brand USGI … The sear is compatible with any generation trigger pack from the PS90 and FS2000… This is an original GEN II pack, with black hammer and black cross pin. (...long, dramatic, thoughtful pause...) Very interesting. "Statistics can be used to prove anything. Ask Seller a Question. Complete your purchase within the law. Get Big deals and Best Prices now. I have had trouble with my "forward sear" in my PS90. Those of us with ps90's with safety sears, or "breech block safeties" as I have heard in FN nomenclature, would like to keep them that way; so it might be best for everyone to edit there posts and move this to PM, email, or some other private form of communication. $350.00. Action Enhancement Kit for Glock® - Gen 3/4 . The early packs have a safety sear that only lets the hammer drop when the bolt is closed. Need to email the seller? See Special offers and cheap prices in after Christmas. As low as $79.95. price $149.95. I think FN might have just forgot to put the thing in, no harm done as long as they make it right, and yes I have every confidence in Bob A. at FN, he seemed very concerned about my rifle as well as my safety. You must Sign In or Register for a GunBroker.com account to take action on this item. All rights reserved worldwide. Experience a trigger pull that's crisper and cleaner than ever before with the introduction of high-quality and durable Glock triggers, striker springs, and trigger kits from some of the industry-leading brands. Just a little clarification from a friend of mine who had the same issues as I regarding the FS2000 trigger packs. I'd like to see what you have in your rifle. Another thing, it may be the case that the firing pin cannot protrude enough to crush the primer unless the bolt has rotated to the locked position. You never needed them anyway! Non optic version. The Man Kave PS90 aluminum sear is compatible with any Gen trigger pack and is easy to install. However scary that sounds - don't worry. Expect a visitor soon. Nothing beats a good internet rumor. "The G&G FN2000 is the best gun I have ever used, hands down. Action Enhancement Trigger for Gen 3/4 Glock® Rating: 0%. Originally Posted By AROptics:Some "unnecessary" parts need to be removed. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. Is this what it looks like with the sear in place? Actually I spoke with Bob Ailies at FN late today and he told me it is called the ". Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). more details : hk91 93 94 semi-auto … Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. I'm not sure when they removed it from the design. When the video showed the trigger pack I thought I saw the disconnector. This is a video of how the full auto trigger group works on a PS90/P90. The forward sear was hanging after my finger had released the trigger and not allowing releasing. The trigger makes use of your rifle's original hammer/trigger pivot pins. Judging by FN's initially responese it seems like to just be a small error in assembly or some point in the manufacturing/distributrion process. Intended for civilian ownership, the FS2000 is a semi-automatic version of the F2000 that first became available in June 2006. Some "unnecessary" parts need to be removed. FS2000. FS2000 Gen One Replacement Hammer pack (unused) Quantity: $459.00 + $7.95 shipping (PA residents pay 6% tax) UZI FAKE SUPPRESSORS. more details : mp5 hk94 sp5k mp5k u.s. made trigger pack, semi-auto, counts as 4 922r parts. This is an original GEN II pack, with black hammer and black cross pin. 2-stage trigger feel due to the extended bullpup trigger linkage. Which is the ONLY way you can legally do this. FEINC sent me the attached photo of the hammer group in a brand new (unmodified / not-tampered with) FS2000. If you searching to evaluate Fs2000 Trigger Pack For Sale And Ribcor Trigger Asy Review price. A friend of mine just bought a PS90 30 minutes ago and it has the part in quesition, why would FN drop the part from the FS2000 and not the ps90????? ", [Last Edit: 3/23/2007 9:53:30 AM EST by M4-Daddy], [Last Edit: 3/23/2007 10:23:59 AM EST by thirsty], [Last Edit: 3/23/2007 4:07:16 PM EST by boomfab], [Last Edit: 3/23/2007 5:57:47 PM EST by boomfab], [Last Edit: 3/23/2007 6:34:16 PM EST by Observer], [Last Edit: 3/24/2007 11:07:01 AM EST by feinc], [Last Edit: 3/24/2007 12:37:11 PM EST by thatguywiththeak], [Last Edit: 3/24/2007 12:51:09 PM EST by M4-Daddy], [Last Edit: 3/25/2007 8:00:27 PM EST by Observer], [Last Edit: 3/27/2007 10:12:42 AM EST by V42], [Last Edit: 3/28/2007 3:58:17 PM EST by metroplex], [Last Edit: 4/3/2007 8:33:01 PM EST by AROptics], [Last Edit: 4/7/2007 10:24:11 AM EST by Fargo], [Last Edit: 4/10/2007 9:55:03 PM EST by M4-Daddy], [Last Edit: 4/15/2007 12:09:36 PM EST by M4-Daddy], [ARFCOM NEWS] What Really Happened With Braces + S&W Sues NJ AG + NYPD Proud To Seize Props. This item is very nice product.
2020 fs2000 gen 2 trigger pack