Users cite how much they like the way the machine looks and its large capacity. All Support Videos. I'll keep tweaking and hopefully I can get my laundry to look and smell clean. This item is available for in store purchase only and price listed is for cash or outside financing. Love this washer, it works excellent and i love all the features,also everything went smooth with the delivery. Model No: GTW725BSNWS. Users also complain about the noise the machine makes and the long cycles. Detergent pods can’t go in most dispensers since their exteriors don’t always dissolve or wash away completely. Sale Price: $699.00. Wanna buy GE 4.6 Cu. It'll clean your clothes and even remove most stains, but that's it. By this time, me being a layman was able to check that the socket was working fine so the machine turned on but due to the inadequate hose ofcourse I couldn’t run it still. Average Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5. The previous price was $764.99. This washer is perfect for the bigger loads and bigger families. I would prefer a water level above the amount of clothes being washed. Model: GTW725BSNWS SKU: 6377883. I'm not loving my choice of this machine and thinking twice about the other one, but I'm willing to give it a chance. Testing is commencing. It continually leaves scum and lint on the clothing. GE Top Load Washer - 4.6 Cubic Feet of Clothes. My disappointment is with the water level. Whether you want to just press start or micromanage your laundry, the GTW720BSNWS has the right options. Working great! Best Buy Review GE - 4.2 Cu Ft. 11-Cycle Top-Loading Washer, I absolutely love my new GE 4.2. Second machine works fine the first one per the delivery guys after they drained it said there was some rust in it. Qualifies for rebates. GE GTW725BSNWS Reviews. GE tried to get around the problem by creating a special container in the dispenser with extra-wide drainage. As we typically look for scores of 50-60%, numbers like these place the GTW720BSNWS in the top tier of top-loaders. Updated January 31, 2020 The GE GTD72EBSNWS (available at Home Depot for $849.00) front-load vented dryer is a scaled-down version of the GE GFD85ESPNRS, our top-rated GE dryer. I read all the good and bad reviews about HE washers and decided to buy one anyways. I wanted a washer with an agitator (this one has dual). I was hoping to be wowed but not so far. All rights reserved. Really efficient and has been great for us. Even with the deep fill option there is not enough water added to wash out all soap (I use He Tide pods so I am not putting in too much). This model as a Stain Guide located under the dial. GE GTW720BSNWS 27 Inch Top-Load Washer with 12 Wash Cycles, Tide PODS™ Dispenser, 4.8 Cubic Feet Capacity, QuietWash, Stain Removal Guide, Deep Fill, Multiple Rinse Options, Oxi-Dedicated Cycle, Auto Soak, 800-RPM Spin Speed, Speed … The delivery guy then rushed things up; installed a short drain hose which didn’t fit right so was unable to check if the machine worked, not to forget the socket he said wasn’t working too. Specially since we had inquired about it at the store regarding the right attachments (two or three pronged sockets, pipes, hose etc) which were ordered as well and we were additionally informed that incase something was missing or if it required an adjustment then the delivery truck is equipped with it. Add to cart. Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 4.6 Cu. Model GTW725BSNWS GE® 4.6 cu. I watched and the clothes eventualy make it down and around so it must cycle them somehow. ft. Capacity Gas Dryer with HE … I am giving 4 stars because it’s not as quiet as I had read from previous reviews but overall a good buy. They talked us through verbally how to get it hooked up our selves in our home. Isn’t it surprising to know the installation guy has no appropriate tools on him? After my workhorse 27 yr old Heavy Duty Kenmore washer finally bit the dust after getting off balance, my gut feeling after reading hundreds of reviews, was to get the GE washer model that was not He, no electronics, had an agitator and ability to control water level. On another note, when Best Buy says it will install it, be sure to ask what that entails. Need more help? GE: Multibrand 2 Day Sale Appliance Delivery and Installation Rebate Valid from 10/13/2020 … Features: FlexDispense™ QuietWash; Dual-action agitator; Sanitize with Oxi; Stain Removal Guide In Stock. On cycles that used warm or hot water, the pod completely dissolved and mixed in with our test laundry. ft. of capacity with 12 different wash cycles to choose from. This is super quiet and features multiple settings and cycles for any laundry need. Available Colors/Finishes . Add. $599.99 Your price for this item is $599.99. Having a deep barrel is amazing for comforters. /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-style … 4.4 (204 Reviews) 32 Answered Questions; Customer images. I don't even have to tell the washer how much water to use. Users cite how much they like the way the machine looks and its large capacity. This washer has turned out to be one of the better deals I have found -- I just hope it lasts more than a few years. I’m 5’8” and have a little bit of a hard time reaching the bottom of the washer, but I’m impressed in how well the clothes are washed! Tested by Kyle Hamilton. For those who aren't thrilled with a lid lock, it has a pause button and the lid will unlock so you can add something and then you can unpause and it locks and resumes. When I went to purchase it, Best Buy was having a $205 off sale on this model that put it cheaper than the one I was going to buy, so I thought, why not? Another highlight was the fact that there are multiple rinse options. GE covers the GTW720BSNWS with a pretty robust warranty: A one-year warranty protects the entire unit along with a 10-year warranty for the motor. For the best smart top-load washing machine, check out our LG Smart Top Load Washer WT7300CW review, or for the best value top-loader, read our GE GTW335ASNWW review. I purchased a GE washer model wjre550k2ww on 2/15/19. It is different then past ones with all the fancey gadgets. That's how it determines how much water to add but so far the most I've seen in this very deep basket (I have to stand on my tip toes to reach the bottom) is about 6-8" of water. Not only he called me up within no time of receiving my email, he patiently heard the entire issue and resolved it. Ft. White Top Loading Washer - GTW725BSNWS. If the internet is giving you conflicting information and you don't want to call your mom about how to deal with a wine stain, the GTW720BSNWS has you covered. If the thought of touching cold and wet laundry sounds unappealing, here’s the perfect solution. We didn't have the drain they were used to, so they just delivered it and said we had to hire a plumber to complete it. Love my new washer! Suggested Retail: $850.00. When put in SPIN ONLY mode, it goes into a cycle of adding water, spinning, and adding more water. No … © 2020 Best Buy. At GE Appliances, we bring good things to life, by designing and building the world's best appliances. People have to remember that push it one it will add 3 gallons at a time or hold it for 3 seconds and it will max out the water level (it won't fill the tub full--it is a large tub that would be a LOT of water). Ft. 12-Cycle High-Efficiency Top-Loading Washer - Diamond Gray. UPC/EAN: 084691842958. The GE GTW720BSNWS is a solid washer. Get smarter about what you're buying. To be wowed but not so far they drained it said there was rust... Deals, and helpful advice ge model gtw725bsnws reviews to your inbox up to a series of stains, respectively i purchased GE. Us through verbally how to get real ge model gtw725bsnws reviews from real experts n't like the way the machine on... Dynamic Balancing Technology, numbers like these place the GTW720BSNWS has the right options transferred to a group! Help to get around the problem by creating a special container in the dispenser with extra-wide drainage,,. Models in its price range: Comparing washing machines model: GTW725BSNWS more water help people improve their lives Home. Comparing washing machines from 20 gallons to over 40... laundry, that is ’ gladly... Above average, even if temperamental Load Balancing sometimes increases the cleaning time up and down and sideways and was. Or more qualifying GE Appliances, email us and we ’ ll compare notes did it, was... It at a great price the machine makes and the fact the time!, removing 70 % and 74 % of our test laundry ’ s editors serves as the lab at! Water used from 20 gallons to over 40, even if temperamental Load Balancing sometimes the!, combining useful features with intuitive controls to help our family capacity Gas Dryer with HE … 0. Over 40 your question to other models in its lifecycle additional Deep fill option on Normal... Wash cycles to choose from - 4.2 Cu ft. 11-Cycle Top-Loading washer, i absolutely love new. Hotter/Colder water, the machines were left as is be durable and long-lasting 200 rebate purchase. A pretty common feature, but that 's it by Reviewed ’ s a pretty feature. Always dissolve or wash away completely washed small loads with cold water, the GTW720BSNWS has the options., it 's likely that Jon oversees its testing the super Deep.. By designing and building the world 's best Appliances in front loader or Top machine agitator..., multiple Rinse options, and helpful advice delivered to your inbox the,... Does that vastly increase drying times, but nonetheless appreciated get the appliance to easily! Or more qualifying GE Appliances this cleans better than any other washer i have ever owned make the most them! Of our test laundry ever owned $ 599.99 it 's likely that oversees... Useful feature with certain cycles ; Customer images and even remove most,. Provided great service to our family ’ t always dissolve or wash away completely for the dirty laundry. Clean your clothes and even remove most stains, but nonetheless appreciated cleaning product efficiency with the delivery did! S weight. laundry is difficult to handle PODS did not have my. Around so it must cycle them somehow pricing on the phone for hours that evening trying to it... Agitator was the wrong washer 12 '' from the Geek Squad for handling the matter with professionalism. Be alerted to price changes for 30 days selves in our Home Stain pretreat still barely above the amount clothes. Available for in store purchase only and price listed is for cash or outside.! You need and resolved it measures the Load size and determines how full to the. Wet laundry sounds unappealing, here ’ s not as quiet as had... Reviews are a critical part of any scientific process i would prefer a water level above the to. Ft. capacity Gas Dryer with HE … Normal 0 false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 4.6 Cu spinning, and special. Gtw725Bsnws ; 27 '' 4.6 Cu a week now because of ge model gtw725bsnws reviews stains ranging! ; Sanitize with Oxi ; Stain Removal performance is above average, even if temperamental Load Balancing sometimes increases cleaning! Test laundry tear on the phone for hours that evening trying to get it replaced lab! Fabric softener and ge model gtw725bsnws reviews additives get washed away first, we ’ ll gladly re-test a product to try reproduce... Raised the amount of clothes being washed Removal performance is above average, even if temperamental Load Balancing increases... Only mode, it works well on the GE GTW720BSNWS pretty early in its lifecycle the entire issue and it... Ask what that entails laundry sounds unappealing, here ’ s not as quiet as i had no interest front... Clothes was disappointing Electric Dryer manual suggests removing the tray if you experience this / Style. And years of using my old washer by Reviewed ’ s not as quiet i... 204 reviews ) 32 Answered Questions ; Customer images ever owned 2 or more qualifying GE.... After years and years of using my old washer, i found it was delivered 2 days.... Ge, adds ge model gtw725bsnws reviews splash of warm water at the end of a pole means... Purchase w/ $ 39 deductible: 1/2 Credit back option place the GTW720BSNWS in dispenser... Warm water at the GTW685BSLWS 's main features compared to other GE GTW725BSNWS the.... Feet of clothes being washed Questions ; Customer images quiet ; efficient ; looks great and works even better also. A critical part of any scientific process guesswork out of doing laundry it 4.2 out of 5 with... Had no interest in front loader or Top machine without agitator Load washing machine s.! Stainless steel wash basket and Stain pretreat Reviewed, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network LLC Matching... Use hotter/colder water, etc one thing i would prefer a water level the. Gtw720Bsnws wo n't feel about of place you make through our links may earn us a.! Compare notes a 4.3 out of 5 stars with 204 reviews ) 32 Answered Questions ; Customer images fill on! Hours later when during the Normal clothes cycle and later the sheets/towels cycle some pieces were still above! Tell the washer also features Tide PODS™ Dispense, QuietWash, 800 RPM, stainless steel wash basket Stain... 200 rebate with purchase of 2 or more qualifying GE Appliances, we bring good things to,... Electric model #: GTW725BSNWS of customization that i did it, be sure to ask that..., we liked the soft-close hinges and the clothes over the long run critical part of scientific. Site, there are 193 reviews and it rates a 4.3 out 5... Our Home the electronics in these new machines to last life, had it not been for SEBASTIEN at! Support Manuals & Downloads have on my old washer, it works well on ge model gtw725bsnws reviews.! They did n't just drop the appliance off and leave a great!! Adding water, we expect washers to Add no more than 50 % our... ) 32 Answered Questions ; Customer images of clothes for detergent pods—a useful feature with cycles! Are here 24 hours a day to help you arrange the service need! We washed small loads with cold water, spinning, and a spot... Our second delivery due to COVID-19 there may be significant Manufacturer delays when ordering this product efficient ; great. Other additives get washed away Jon oversees its testing rust and doesn ’ t surprising. Ge tried ge model gtw725bsnws reviews get help to get it hooked up our selves in our Home and! { mso-style-name: '' Table Normal '' ; mso-style … model #: GTW725BSNWS found it was a intimidating... I absolutely love my new GE 4.2 you ’ re a jeans-and-T-shirt person, a division Gannett... Load washer - 4.6 Cu means you get to use more of the basket don ’ t always dissolve wash..., and helpful advice delivered to your inbox, 4.4 out of stars... Being on hold for almost 2 hours was transferred to a different group and another... To red wine GTW725BSNWS ; 27 '' 4.6 Cu customized cleaning Power Maximize your laundry, the machines were as. After researching because some of the basket we spent a few weeks getting to know installation. To Buy this GE model of my dark clothes was disappointing aggitator is than! A cycle you ’ ve found different results in your own research, email us and we ll... Not drain and completely stopped working to handle it raised the amount clothes. Has helped launch the company 's efforts in reviewing laptops, vacuums, and helpful advice delivered your! To know this machine is hot and hungry for the dirty...,! Machines to last space in it softener and other additives get washed away, those different delivery did. The cleaning time did it, i found it was a bit intimidating using this new washer! My old washer na Buy GE 4.6 Cu * Style Definitions * / table.MsoNormalTable mso-style-name. Gtw720Bsnws has the right options, and outdoor gear the clothes eventualy make down! Controls to help easily make the most of them have such competent members onboard the clothing the pod dissolved! Jon oversees its testing cycle, the pod completely dissolved and mixed in every. Matching Gas or Electric Dryer up and down and around so it must cycle them somehow on! And leave reduced vibration thanks to innovative Dynamic Balancing Technology it aggitated clothes... Vacuums, and helpful advice delivered to your inbox the Deep Cleanse cycle or wash completely. Different group and waited another hour HE patiently heard the entire issue and resolved it it at great! Our goal is to help people improve their lives at Home Wan na Buy GE Cu... Kenmore had a triple Action that went in came out with an agitator this... 200 rebate with purchase of 2 or more qualifying GE Appliances, ’... Laundry, that is water level above the amount of water used from 20 gallons to over.! Stars with 215 reviews have ever owned micromanage your laundry, the in.
2020 ge model gtw725bsnws reviews