“If we could only have this life for one more day. It doesn’t have to be a secret sea plane and an historic sports moment. Ephesians 3:16-19 "I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. An AubuRNite in New Orleans. But to have a great life, you need great memories. You can have many houses. You cannot have much houses. Work at it, like a job. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. It's great to reminisce about good memories of my past. Hyperthymesia, or hyperthymesitic syndrome, is superior autobiographical memory, the type of memory that forms people's life stories.The term thymesia is derived from the Greek word thymesis, meaning "memory" and the Greek meaning of "hyper" means "over".. Great is thy faithfulness - Lamentations 3:21-23. View in context. Define memories. Memory definition is - the power or process of reproducing or recalling what has been learned and retained especially through associative mechanisms. n. ... having the character of crimson dreams with interspaces blank and black--witch-fires glowing still and red in a great desolation. Memoir definition, a record of events written by a person having intimate knowledge of them and based on personal observation. Synonyms for memories include reminiscences, recollections, reflections, anecdotes, memoirs, remembrances, retrospections, reviews, recalls and diary. Be creative in adding drama and scope to your own life. You can have 2 memories, 3 memories, or many memories. I’ll find the words to say before you leave me today.” Say yes to a challenge, and to the unknown. Definition and synonyms of fond memory from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. The capabilities of the affected individuals are not limited to recalling specific events from their personal experience. It was enjoyable when it was today. Memories quotes like this help you to remember great times in life 46. So many memories. A house is a thing. When you use the plural form, memories , the second meaning is clear since the first meaning is almost always singular. If we could only turn back time. A memory is a thing. The memories we make with our family is everything. Adventure is important in life. This is the British English definition of fond memory.View American English definition of fond memory.. Change your default dictionary to American English. George Foreman. Synonym Discussion of memory. So learning to enjoy today has two benefits: it gives me happiness right now, and it becomes a good memory later. My love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time. Grab any intriguing offer. Happiness Good Learning. When you say good memory, it is not clear as to whether you are referring to the effective quality of your recall faculty (meaning 1) or the affective quality of what is being recalled (meaning 2). You know I’ll be your life, your voice, your reason to be. Four Dimensions of Self-Defining Memories (Specificity, Meaning, Content, and Affect) and Their Relationships to Self-Restraint, Distress, and Repressive Defensiveness. Making memories matters. memories synonyms, memories pronunciation, memories translation, English dictionary definition of memories. ) Memories Make Your Life Meaningful -- Here's How to Have More of Them Published on August 4, 2013 August 4, 2013 • 306 Likes • 59 Comments See more. How to use memory in a sentence.
2020 great memories meaning