The Random Task is another one I like a lot. The handle is aluminum and has a great ergonomic shape. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Kershaw's automatic knives, known by the brand name Zero Tolerance, are some of the biggest, baddest automatic knives you will find. Kershaw Black Blur Plain Edge Knife. Other options New from $187.85. I love the recurve blade and it was the first knife I owned with speed safe. Oct 22, 2011. Well you're in luck, because here they come. - KERSHAW "USA" Blue & Black BLUR spring assist SPEEDSAFE knife Navy kai 1670NBSW, - Kershaw Blur 1670TDSBLKST Knife - Black, - Kershaw Blur Liner Lock Knife Camo Aluminum & DLC Sandvik 1670CAMO, - Kershaw 1670TBLKST Blur Tanto Serrated Pocket Knife - Black, - Kershaw Blur Tanto Black Serrated Pocket Knife 1670TBLKST 3.4”, - Kershaw 1670BLKST Blur Black Folding Knife Ken Onion, BEWARE of clones here, - Kershaw Blur Liner Lock Knife Navy Blue Anodized Aluminum 14C28N Steel 1670NBSW, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Save this search to receive email alerts and notifications when new items are available. Kershaw Black Blur Glassbreaker Serrated Edge Knife. $60.00 to $130.00 - apply Price filter. EnZo Trapper 115 Fixed Blade Elmax BRI2066. Kershaw knives for sale. One of the first knives I ever owned. You will find the Kershaw Leek, Scallion, Chive, Oso Sweet, Blur… Kershaw KERSHAW KNOCKOUT BROWN ASSISTED 3.25" ELMAX BLACKWASH 1870SWBR Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Kershaw Payload 1925 Knife with Bit Driver **New for 2017** in stock Price: $29.00 Kershaw 1760BLBW Blue Skyline Black Washed Blade New in Box **Only 211 Made ** I picked this up to have some custom scale inserts made, but unfortunately that seems to have fallen through and I have way too many projects going on to undertake learning how to make scales that thin. Light but sometimes too abrasive. The 1670SWBR Blur features a stonewashed ELMAX steel blade with a plain edge and a brown anodized aluminum handle with Trac-Tec inserts for superior gripping power in all conditions. Shop with confidence. You will find the Kershaw Leek, Scallion, Chive, Oso Sweet, Blur… “Solid, well-crafted, and reliable” describes Kershaw knives well - from the most inexpensive models to premium offerings. The Kershaw Blur is primarily marketed as a Tactical knife in Kershaw's lineup, but recently has expanded to different handle color options and steels perfect for the every day user. The blade shape is drop point and is a little over 3 inches long. Kershaw as been in the business of creating great knives at an affordable price for many years and it has never been more true than today. RJ's Groove is a nice solid flipper and very good looking. I don't have much experience handling the newer stuff. There are 131 kershaw blur for sale on Etsy, and they cost $28.63 on average. Kershaw has added their awesome BlackWash finish to one of their most popular knives: the black Blur. The Kershaw Blur is a favorite among knife enthusiasts. 4.5" closed. It’s anodized aluminum handle and Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel with a Tungsten DLC coating blade helps accent this knife, which is perfect for any outdoorsman with an attitude. The Random Task is another one I like a lot. I don't have much experience handling the newer stuff. 71 Kershaw. 1 result for kershaw blur elmax. The Blur is a stalwart in the Kershaw lineup. I ended up purchasing it in many colors (black, red, od green and many steels (440A, Sandvic 12c27n, 14c28n, 154cm, S30V). ... 98 of our custom spydiechefs sold in the 15 days they were up for sale… regular price $137 99 $137.99. Great prices on hundreds of pocket knives. There is a blackwashed version too. Out of stock. Kershaw Blur series pocket knives for sale. Due to the high-carbon content of the quality steel in our blades, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. Kershaw also built the handle of durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, which is sometimes described as “aircraft aluminum” since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. The Kershaw Knockout looks great, but the reason it bears this name is that a piece of the lightweight aluminum handle has been “knocked out” and a stainless-steel plate was inset in its place to create a frame lock called the Sub-Frame Lock. $78.97 $ 78. 97. ... KS1670BLKTS Kershaw Blur Linerlock Pocket Knife A/O Tiger. Kershaw Knives is a subsidiary of the Japanese KAI Group, one of the biggest knife manufacturers in existence.KAI also owns the Zero Tolerance brand (which I liken to a Lexus to Kershaw’s Toyota) producing high end heavy duty knives, as well as Shun, a high end kitchen knife brand.Pete Kershaw started out as a sales representative for Gerber in the 60’s, and started his own … Elmax is a very good blade steel and offers superior edge retention. The Kershaw Blur is a favorite among knife enthusiasts. The Kershaw Blur is a favorite among knife enthusiasts. ... Get the Elmax Blur, better steel for ~$100. kershaw 1670bw blur blackwash sandvick steel ken onion folding knife. Save kershaw blur elmax to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Selling my Kershaw Knife collection which included 11 Leeks, 3 Chives, 1 Blur ,1 Hawk and 1 Spoke. $119.99 $61.95. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. 3.5" Tiger Stripe camo finish 14C28N Sandvik stainless blade. Kershaw Blur Pocket Knives, SpeedSafe Opening with Thumbstud, 3.4 inch Blade, Pocketclip, Multiple Styles. “Solid, well-crafted, and reliable” describes Kershaw knives well - from the most inexpensive models to premium offerings. Kershaw knives are among the most popular and innovative in the industry. The Kershaw Leek is perfect for left or right handers since it opens easy with the SpeedSafe Assist. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Kershaw Blur Edc: (1) Kershaw Blur Edc … DigitlHaus, 30 Days with the Kershaw Blur — Knife Review, Smith & Wesson Military and Police Knives, favorite Kershaw Blur on our website here, Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip, Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts. Kershaw helped popularize the assisted opening mechanism and have a patent on their SpeedSafe design. | Free shipping on many items! Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by evert67, Jan 27, 2016. This page was last updated: 02-Dec 17:14. It's lightweight, extremely durable, and accepts a dye well so Kershaw can create colored handles that … This one features a ZDP189 cutting edge and a 14C28N spine steel.They have "Speed Safe " or assisted opening. kershaw 1670blk blur sandvik steel speedsafe plain edge folding knife. level 2. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. The Kershaw Blur Knife is an easy to use knife great for cutting a wide range of materials. Add To Cart. I have been collecting Kershaw Knives since 1985, selling on ebay since 2000, with over 13,000 positive feedback. $119.99 $61.95. An easy pull on the ambidextrous flipper blade protrusion or a push on the thumbstud and out comes the blade ready for use. Black … Kershaw Sort by: Sort by Featured Items Newest Items Bestselling Alphabetical: A to Z Alphabetical: Z to A Avg. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Compare. Kershaw Knife Folding Usa 1670s30v Blur Onion Assisted Blk Ken Kershaw Blur 1670s30v $63.99 New Victorinox Hunter Pro Copper Alox 2020 Damask Knife New Victorinox Kershaw Blur: S30V or Elmax? Kershaw’s Blur solves the problem with a unique handle that features advanced materials to ensure a safe, secure grip every time—even under extreme conditions. Kershaw Blur Elmax; This knife is gently used, without box. The Kershaw Blur is … View cart for details. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Kershaw knives are among the most popular and innovative in the industry. 25 product ratings. kershaw 7007blk natrix assisted frame lock black g10 handle folding knife. Kershaw Skyline Carbon Fiber, S30V, DLC blade. This version is as exciting as any since the introduction of the line, with its Elmax steel and brown handles. 2nd row; Limited Edition Brown-Elmax blade, a carbon fiber-CPM154 blade, a G10-S30V blade, and a Rainbow Leek. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about kershaw blur? I will always provide a great product at a great price and provide fast shipping. It's lightweight, extremely durable, and accepts a dye well so Kershaw can create colored handles that … + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. 4.5" closed. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Kershaw knives for sale. Light but sometimes too abrasive. Something went wrong. Kershaw Black Blur Tanto Serrated Edge Knife. An easy pull on the ambidextrous flipper blade protrusion or a push on the thumbstud and out comes the blade ready for use. 4.8 average based on 25 product ratings. You get the lightweight benefits of anodized aluminum handles and the strength of a steel frame lock with integral lockbar stabilization. Price. 2nd row; Limited Edition Brown-Elmax blade, a carbon fiber-CPM154 blade, a G10-S30V blade, and a Rainbow Leek. Out of stock. The Ken Onion designed Blur features an anodized aluminum handle with Trac-Tek inserts for superior gripping power in all conditions. Kershaw Black Blur Serrated Edge Knife. KERSHAW KNIVES - Blur. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Here's what I got for sale today to fund my 940-1. KS1670SWBR: 1670SWBR Brown Blur, Stonewashed Elmax Blade Kershaw Knives Blur collectors are fanatics about owning each and every new version that is made, and having carried a Blur back in the day we can sure see why. The Ken Onion designed Blur is an assisted opening knife, just give the blade a push with the ambidextrous thumb-stud and the Speed Safe technology finishes opening the blade! The handle is aluminum and has a great ergonomic shape. I also filmed this about 2 weeks ago Kershaw KERSHAW KNOCKOUT BROWN ASSISTED 3.25" ELMAX STONEWASH 1870SWBR Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) We recommend Kershaw Knife Oil. ... the blade. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rare Kershaw Blur 1670SWBR Elmax Stonwash Brown New at the best online prices at eBay! Top row from left to right; first three Leeks are custom Santa Fe Stoneworks, next is a Yellowhorse and then a Glow in the dark. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. 4. regular price $114 99 $114.99. SMKW carries nearly every folding, assisted open, fixed blade, and automatic knife the brand makes. SOLD SOLD SOLD Kershaw blur Knockout in Elmax special edition. Low prices on Kershaw fillet knives, hunting knives, kitchen knives, and Kershaw pocket knives. Kershaw Blur 1670SWBR Brown Aluminum and Elmax knife For Sale Buy the limited production Kershaw Blur with brown aluminum handles, trac-tec inserts and stonewashed Elmax blade at GPKnives.com. Mail-in Rebate On Sale New Products Free Gift w/ Purchase All Deals. Saved by GPKnives Kershaw as been in the business of creating great knives at an affordable price for many years and it has never been more true than today. Black reversible pocket clip for tip-up or down carry. The aluminum & trac-tec though isn't my favorite handle though. Best Rated Clearance Coupons Gift Guides Gift Cards. Recent › Forums › Main Forum › Welcome Mat › Kershaw Blur: S30V or Elmax? Add To Cart. BlackWash gives the blade an already-broken-in look—like a favorite well-worn pair of jeans. Since 1974, Kershaw has been committed to bringing the world incredibly well-crafted knives at unbeatable prices. Kershaw has added their awesome BlackWash finish to one of their most popular knives: the black Blur. Black reversible pocket clip for tip-up or down carry. To protect your knife, simply wipe a light coating of oil on the blade, pivot points, and lock (if applicable) before storing.
2020 kershaw blur elmax for sale