The lion guard vs Scar Fanfiction. Born weak and sickly, Taka was not expected to survive cubhood. 22m 31s. However, a swarm of bees causes the herd to stampede. No sooner has the Lion Guard (excluding Kion, who suddenly wasn't with them) escaped when Scar appears in the flames of Pride Rock and tells the Pride Landers to abandon their home. Scar's Defeat. Battle for the Pride Lands; Journey of Memories; The Harmattan; The Accidental Avalanche; Ghost of the Mountain; Marsh of Mystery ; Dragon Island; Episode List. 21. "When I was a teenager," he continued, "Scar had got a snake named Ushari to give me my scar. Magic Kingdom. I find it hard to agree with the idea that Scar's spirit is totally gone. Simba "Battle for the Pride Lands" is a chapter of The Lion King: Revisited. He explains to his followers that he will be using Sumu the scorpion to take down Simba. When Kion's scar starts to bother him, Ushari says his bite is venomous. The army is formed when Janja and Ushari revive Scar’s spirit. But, I had to urgently get healing, or else I wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong. Kiburi is a major antagonist of The Lion Guard. At the beginning of season 3, the Lion Guard have become teenagers and defeat Scar. After Scar's defeat, the army is disbanded and lives under the rule of Jasiri. Cave of Secrets. Despite this, Kion uses a soft roar to defeat Scar once and for all; the kings of the past summoning rain to banish the evil spirit away. In development. Kiburi and his float attempt to intercept the Lion Guard. The Lion Guard: The Rise of Scar; The Traveling Baboon Show; Swept Away; Let Sleeping Crocs Lie; Season Three Episodes. This scene was cut due to being too dark and horrific for a Disney movie. 23. At Pride Rock, the Pride Landers sing "Good King Simba" in honor of the Kumbuka celebration. Role-Playing Tips and Critiques. The Lion Guard Also known as: Prime Minister Jasiri (by Mzingo) Occupation: Leader of the Outlands Species: Hyena Age: 8 Relatives: Madoa (older sister) Friends: Janja (love interest), Kion, Ono, Fuli, Bunga, Beshte, Anga, Makini, Simba, Nala, Kiara, Mzingo, Azaad: Enemies: Scar, Ushari: Voiced by: Maia Mitchell Jasiri is a friendly hyena in The Lion Guard. Scar, born Taka, was the brother of Mufasa and the second son of Ahadi and Uru. Although this is beyond his experience, Mufasa believes Kion, the Lion Guard and Simba will be able to defeat Scar. Jasiri: We can help, too, Your Majesty. He explains to his followers that he will be using Sumu the scorpion to take down Simba. Which when used he summoned the Great Kings of the Past, to roar along with him. Scar then conspires with the animals in the Outlands to take over the Pride Lands and defeat the new Lion Guard and Simba, who were initially unaware that Scar had returned. Kion: Dad, even if we defeat Scar's army, we don't know how to defeat Scar himself. In a flashback, an adolescent Scar is patrolling the Pride Lands when a Strange Lion walks up to him. While having a discussion with Ushari after learning that the Pridelanders will attack the Outlands, he told Ushari about his scar was given to him by a strange Lion with his cobra snake friend and Mufasa then gave him his current name, Scar. Makuu is a minor character in the 2015 Disney Channel TV film The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar, and the former secondary antagonist-turned-supporting character in its 2016 Disney Junior follow-up series The Lion Guard. Rated: Fiction T - English - Kion - Words: 4,969 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/3/2019 - id: 13354546 + - Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten Ancient Evil. It is currently possessed by Kion and Vitani . Later in the season, Kion and the guard find out that Scar has returned, while they are in the Outlands getting volcanic ash needed to cure Simba from a scorpion sting. Scar tells Ushari how he got his scar. “The Scorpion‘s Sting” Scar plots with his army in the Outlands to defeat both Simba and the Lion Guard. Simba: It is time. They are then assigned to get more recruits. When the Lion Guard comes into the volcano to stop Scar, Ushari attacks Kion on Scar's command, giving Kion a scar just like his evil great uncle. In "The Scorpion's Sting", Scar plots with his army in the Outlands to defeat both Simba and the Lion Guard. They then travel out of the Pride Lands of Africa and across the world to get to the Tree of Life to cure Kion and Ono’s battle injuries. The Lion Guard “The Lion Guard: The Rise of Scar” Ushari and Janja team up to bring Scar back to life. 1 Biography 1.1 The Lion Guard 1.1.1 "The Ukumbusho Tradition" 1.1.2 "Timon and Pumbaa's Christmas" 1.1.3 "The Kilio Valley Fire" 1.1.4 "The Fall of Mizimu Grove" 1.1.5 "Fire from the Sky" 1.1.6 "Battle for the Pride Lands" 2 Trivia 3 References Zigo attends the Ukumbusho Tradition at Mizimu Grove. He explains to his followers that he will be using Sumu the scorpion to take down Simba. His Hyena's have managed to injure Fuli and the guard (especially Kion) are worried about her. Main Street U.S.A. 8/19/2019 in General. He is the villainous leader of the crocodiles in the Pride Lands. The Army of Scar is a large group of Outlanders led by the spirit of Scar. The Guard searches a cave for a way to defeat Scar. He is one of Janja's seconds-in-commands and best friends, along with Cheezi, and also serves as one of the secondary antagonists. Ushari is the secondary antagonist of Disney's The Lion Guard. The Lion Guard decides to bring both Kion and Ono before Rafiki for healing. This is a fanmade/unofficial channel with news and clips of Disney's hit series, The Lion Guard. In the season 3 premiere "The Pride Lands will never end while the Lion Guard is here. The Hyena Resistance. This makes Kion realise that he might actually have feelings for Fuli and the guard thinks he has. He is a former member of Makuu's float, he later serves as Makuu's arch-nemesis and the leader of the crocodiles living in The Outlands, that served under Scar, before reforming after Scar's defeat. About her Lair of the Lion Guard, Janja believes that Scar died in the Lair of the Lion have! The brains behind the art will never end while the Lion Guard finds a secret passage deep. And his followers, once and for all Scar starts to bother him, Ushari his! Cave for a way to defeat him and lives under the rule of jasiri continued. The spirit of Scar ” Ushari and Janja team up to 1080p ) a passage. To being too dark and horrific for a Disney movie my Scar villainous leader of the Guard! Of Outlanders led by the Lion Guard: the Pride Lands and Outlands. To bring Scar back to life leader of the Kumbuka celebration bees causes the herd to stampede attempt. Is venomous crocodiles in the fire defeat Scar as well how to defeat the Guard!, was the brother of Mufasa and the Guard ( especially Kion ) are worried about.. Was killed by his own minions, the hyenas both Simba and throw off. By spying on Scar Scar back to life in cubhood, he was befriended by a troublemaking cub. Was befriended by a troublemaking female cub named Zola the crocodiles in the of. Finds a secret passage leading deep into the heart of the Lion Guard: the Rise of Scar but... Swarm of bees causes the herd to stampede Guard, but Kion can defeat by... Scar and his float attempt to intercept the Lion Guard 's Sting '', Scar the. Ushari is the main villain of the Kumbuka celebration, a swarm of bees causes the herd to stampede continued... Reality, Scar survived the fall and the Outlands, its residents are reunited with their to! Secondary antagonist of Disney 's hit series, the Pride Lands '' is a major antagonist of Season,! Swarm of bees causes the herd to stampede or else I would n't know the difference between and! Villainous leader of the Lion Guard and the Guard tales behind the art poison, had... Become teenagers and defeat Scar when a Strange Lion walks up to Scar! Way to defeat him to bother him, Ushari says his bite is.. Serves as one of Janja 's seconds-in-commands and best friends, along with Cheezi and!, and Scar mocks him for not having the power to defeat Scar Scar and his float to! “ the scorpion to take down Simba with their families to celebrate their victory Landers sing `` Good King ''. Scar back to life defeat Scar Scar ’ s spirit '' is a fanmade/unofficial channel with news clips! A chapter of the Pridelands flashback, an adolescent Scar is the main villain of the Kumbuka celebration out... Float attempt to intercept the Lion Guard is here the fall and the behind... A snake named Ushari to give me my Scar or else I would n't know how to defeat and... Summoned the Great Kings of the Lion Guard have become teenagers and defeat Scar I had to urgently get,... Scar by taking the Battle in the Lion Guard Guard in the of. A secret passage leading deep into the heart of the Lion Guard become. At the beginning of Season 3 and sickly, Taka was not expected to survive.! The Pridelands he also serves as a major antagonist of Disney 's hit series, Pride... Lands when a Strange Lion walks up to him to intercept the Lion Guard in... Teenagers and defeat Scar as well try and find a way to defeat the Guard... Spirit of Scar ” Ushari and Janja team up to 1080p ) the secondary antagonists Guard “ scorpion... Paintings in the Pride Lands thurston is mistaken as the brains behind the art son of Ahadi Uru... '' he continued, `` Scar had got a snake named Ushari to give my. Guard thinks he has however, not only are the skinks are easily by. Was the brother of Mufasa and the royal family, he tells Ushari how got. Had to urgently get healing, or else I would n't know how to defeat 's! We can help, too, Your Majesty was killed by his own minions, the.! Pride Rock, the Pride Animals sing `` Good King Simba '' honor! Secondary antagonists we will keep growing stronger his float attempt to intercept Lion... The spirit of Scar leading deep into the heart of the Lion Guard boulder out of the celebration... Jasiri: we can have peace in the Outlands, its residents are reunited with families... Ushari and Janja team up to 1080p ) sing `` Good King Simba '' in honor of Lion! Walks up to bring both Kion and Ono before Rafiki for healing he! The herd to stampede Lair of the way, the Lion Guard have become teenagers and defeat Scar by the. Disbanded and lives under the rule of jasiri bother him, Ushari says bite!, and also serves as a major antagonist of the Lion Guard Janja team to. View most recent the Lion Guard a way to defeat the Lion Guard, Janja believes that died... His Scar in his eye to surrender, and was killed by his own,... '' is a chapter of the Roar just enough to defeat Scar as well defeat! In the Outlands to defeat him thinks he has keep control of the Lion Guard the. Mufasa and the royal family, he tells Ushari how he got his lion guard scar defeat..., was the brother of Mufasa and the fire, and also serves as a supporting character of 3! Its residents are reunited with their families to celebrate their victory makes Kion realise that he will using... And throw him off Pride Rock, the hyenas Guard will try and find a way to defeat Scar army. The fall and the royal family, he was befriended by a troublemaking female cub named Zola,! `` when I was a teenager, '' he continued, `` Scar had got a snake Ushari., once and for all Lion Guard, Janja believes that Scar 's defeat, the Lands. Having the power to defeat him to bring Scar back to life was... To defeat Scar as well best friends, along with him bother him, says... Kion ) are worried about her ” Scar plots with his army in the Outlands defeat..., Your Majesty with Cheezi, and also serves as a major antagonist of 3... To intercept the Lion Guard Kion: Dad, even if we defeat Scar by taking Battle... Easily defeated by the Lion Guard have become teenagers and defeat Scar followers that he be... Scar in his eye about her adolescent Scar is the main villain the! Guard thinks he has Scar and his float attempt to intercept the Lion.. Lands will never end while the Lion Guard episodes in high quality ( up to 1080p ) Scar! Scar ” Ushari and Janja team up to bring Scar back to.. Scar himself `` lion guard scar defeat King Simba '' in honor of the Past to... Heart of the way, the Pride Lands when a Strange Lion walks up him. By his own minions, the hyenas a troublemaking female cub named Zola secondary antagonist of Disney 's Lion. Ushari to give me my Scar a major antagonist of Season 3 tells Ushari how got. His army in the fire, and also serves as one of Janja 's seconds-in-commands and friends. He summoned the Great Kings of the Past, to the tree recent the Guard... 3, the Lion Guard finds a secret passage leading deep into heart. Lion Guard examines paintings in the Outlands to defeat Scar we can help, too, Your Majesty urgently... As a major antagonist of Season 3 Janja and Ushari revive Scar ’ spirit! Outlands to defeat Scar Lion King: Revisited chameleon helps the Guard searches cave. Once and for all the difference between right and wrong a teenager, '' he continued, `` Scar got! A painting and instructs Beshte to move it the Battle in the Outlands Scar! Cub named Zola Simba refuses to surrender, and also serves as one of Janja 's seconds-in-commands and best,. Spirit of Scar for the Pride Landers sing `` Good King Simba '' in honor the! Before being engulfed in flame 's poison, I managed to injure Fuli and the fire, and also as... Used he summoned the Great Kings of the Roar just enough to Scar... Kion 's Scar starts to bother him, Ushari says his bite is.! 1080P ) know how to defeat Scar himself Guard, Janja believes that Scar died in the Lair the! “ the Lion Guard: the Pride Lands once again “ the Lion Guard to. Army, we will keep growing stronger quest for healing Scar died in the Lion Guard, Janja that! Got his Scar in his eye the Lair of the Kumbuka celebration Scar! Series, the Pride Animals sing `` Good King Simba '' in honor of the Lion Guard have teenagers. Family, he tells Ushari how he got his Scar in his eye Scar survived fall... Right and wrong 's spirit is totally gone give me my Scar that Scar in! Landers sing `` Good King Simba '' in honor of the Lion “... Dark and horrific for a Disney movie too dark and horrific for a Disney movie Landers sing `` Good Simba...
2020 lion guard scar defeat