The New Logitech G633 & G933 "Artemis Spectrum" Headsets. The headphone will sometimes have sound on one side, or the other, or both, giving me nausea whenever it happens (all the time). Ok, so before I jump into my review here, just know that I am not an "audiophile" (and most that claim they are don't know what that word means), and I am unbiased towards any brands or styles of headsets/headphones. In the box, you'll find the Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Performance Gaming Headset, a 3.5mm analog cable w/ audio controls, an RCA to 3.5mm cable, a 3.5mm to 2.5mm audio adapter, a USB data/charging cable, a USB powered wireless mix adapter, and custom tags (left/right). This is a review after a month and 1/4 of usage. The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum is THE wireless gaming headset worthy of serious audio fans. Does Luke agree? Customize colors + effects across LIGHTSYNC mice, keyboards, headsets and speakers for new gaming intensity. Sold by co2crea and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Listen to music, games, and movies with audio preferences set to your standards. Performance Comparison We ranked and scored these products by doing extensive research and analysis, then picking the candidates that had the most potential, then purchasing these and testing them side-by-side to see which headset is … Take your game to a new level with a winning combination of high-performance key switches, customizable key lighting, and LIGHTSYNC game-driven lighting. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. AirPods Pro vs. AirPods 2: Which True Wireless Apple Earbuds Are Better? There are no FAQs for this Product. Logitech's new headsets have arrived after several years of general silence on the audio front. Set the mode switch on the G933 gaming headset to Wireless Off mode for passive audio mode, or set to Wireless On mode for active audio mode with additional features. SUPERIOR SOUND PERFORMANCE: The advanced Pro-GTM audio drivers deliver incredible audio with stereo, 7.1 Dolby Surround, or 7.1 DTS Headphone: X Surround Sound, MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY: This is the perfect headset for all of your devices, including PCs, PS3s, PS4s, the Xbox One and any TV with powered USB or RCA audio output and is also compatible to mac OS X 10.10 or later, 2.4GHz WIRELESS OR WIRED CONNECTION: Get up to 12 hours of wireless battery life without lighting or 8 hours with default lighting on a lag-free wireless connection. item 5 *ISSUE* Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Gaming Headset Black 981-000585 5 - *ISSUE* Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Gaming Headset Black 981-000585. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. A flip-down boom mic sits hidden along the front edge of the left cup, flush against the rest of the earcup when it's not in use. The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum is a wireless gaming headset worthy of serious audio fans. *Update* Super Comfortable with many connectivity options, and some driver issues, Alright when working, service is nearly nonexistent, Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2018. The G933 doesn't require power when connected with a 3.5mm cable, though the lighting and various audio modes are disabled. The left panel also hides the headset's wireless USB receiver, while the right panel hides the removable battery. Play without wires or limits thanks to a revolution in wireless gaming performance, precision and game-driven lighting. Gamers have the flexibility to play for up to 12 hours without lighting or 8 hours with default lighting thanks to a lag-free 2.4Ghz wireless connection. I know good sound when I hear it, and these definitely live up to their hype. Price Match Guarantee. Palygink skirtingų parduotuvių kainas, surask pigiau ir sutaupyk! However you do need to play around with Surround sound, it's a preference thing since there's two types of encoding but for Spotify music I recommend turning it off entirely. Keep an eye on your inbox! Will Greenwald has been covering consumer technology for a decade, and has served on the editorial staffs of CNET.com, Sound & Vision, and Maximum PC. Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset with Pro Grade Mic for Pc, PC VR, Mac, Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, ROG Strix Fusion 700 Virtual 7.1 LED Bluetooth Gaming Headset for PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch with Hi-Fi Grade ESS DAC, ESS Amplifier, Digital Microphone, Bluetooth and Aura Sync RGB Lighting. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Logitech G933 USB 2.4ghz Adapter/receiver for Artemis Spectrum Wireless at the best online prices at … PCMag Digital Group. It beats out the slightly less expensive Skullcandy PLYR 1 and the pricier Astro Gaming A50 as our new Editors' Choice for gaming headsets. The preset onboard equalizer and custom audio profiles let you personalize your sound to your specifications. Free shipping. The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum is a wireless gaming headset worthy of serious audio fans. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 vs. Sony WH-1000XM4: Which Pair Is Better? Only 19 left in stock - order soon. Logitech G633/G933 Earpads $11.97. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. Xbox Game Pass for PC - 3-Month Membership - PC [O... Hard Travel Case for Logitech G933 G930 G430 G230 G35 Wireless Gaming Headset Mac PC Game Headphone…, 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. I'm pleased with it, Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2017. These lights are programmable with Logitech's software (for Windows machines only), letting you light them up with your favorite color or rotate through various colors with different color-shifting animations. The comfortable, sturdy design and excellent sound profile justify its $200 price tag, and its extensive connection options mean you can hook it up to nearly any gaming device you use. Removable battery. The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum is a great-sounding, comfortable wireless gaming headset that supports a startling number of platforms. Logitech® G933 Artemis Spectrum Contenu du coffret G933 Artemis Spectrum Câble 3,5 mm (1,5 m) Gaming Headset Adaptateur 3,5 mm vers 2,5 mm Étiquettes personnalisées Câble RCA vers 3,5 mm (1 m) (Gauche/Droite) Documentation Câble PC (USB à micro-USB, 3 m) Page 25: Caractéristiques Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. The constant gunfire and driving rock in Serious Sam 3: BFE is forceful and exciting. Also REPLACE the default earpads, I loved the headset for a while but could not use it for long since it hurt my ears I highly recommend "Replacement Cushion earmuff earpads Ear Pads cup cover pillow For Brainwavz HM5 HM 5 Headphones (black)" It takes a little force to put them on but ohh boy does it make a difference as well as provide incredible sound isolation. Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum – Wireless RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS Headphone Surround Sound Gaming…. The advanced Pro-G audio drivers deliver expansive cinematic 7.1 surround sound for lifelike in-game spatial awareness. Programmable colored lighting. AirPods 2 vs. I'm trying to get Logitech to replace this headset as I'm writting this. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. The 7.1-channel surround doesn't help much to locate screaming kamikaze enemies running toward you any better than just looking around with your mouse, but it gives an appreciable sense of enemies getting closer as they approach. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. USB receiver and included cables can work with nearly any game system. He currently covers consumer electronics in the PC Labs as the in-house home entertainment expert, reviewing TVs, media hubs, speakers, headphones, and gaming accessories. Please try your search again later. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. G933 features Logitech G LIGHTSYNC technology—next-gen RGB lighting driven by actions in over 300 top games. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. At the bottom you'll find my previous 4 star review of the headset. The 7.1 surround sound, lighting configuration, and G-key programming require Logitech Gaming Software. This product has a wireless range of 15 meters indoors and 20 meters outdoors (which may vary with environmental conditions). MORE: Best Gam… That being said however, I have a passion for collecting and experiencing audio products such as headphones, theatre systems, car audio etc. Check our Logitech … It unseats the Astro Gaming A50 headset as our Editors' Choice for its notably lower price and extensive customization options. If your G933 gaming headset becomes unpaired or if you receive a replacement USB Wireless Mix Adapter, follow these instructions to pair your G933 gaming headset with the USB adapter: Connect the USB Wireless Mix Adapter to a powered USB port on your PC or gaming console. Designed for multiple platform compatibility, these gaming headphones are perfect for PCs, PS3s, PS4s, the Xbox One and any TV with powered USB or RCA audio output. The pentagon-shaped panels on the back of each earcup are magnetically attached, and can be removed to reveal the RGB lights that illuminate each panel's translucent G logo. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Logitech G Logitech G G933 Artemis Spectrum, Wireless RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS Headphone Surround Sound Gaming Headset, White. Hear every in-game detail around you with a wireless headset made for serious audio fans. The Logitech G633 and G635 both are wired gaming headset. $43.96. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Logitech G502 Hero High Performance Gaming Mouse, Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse with HERO 25K Sensor, PowerPlay Compatible, Tunable Weights and Lightsync RGB - Black, Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Ultra Portable Tenkeyless Design, Detachable Micro USB Cable, 16.8 Million Color LIGHTSYNC RGB backlit keys, Logitech G733 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Headset with Suspension Headband, LIGHTSYNC RGB, Blue VO!CE mic Technology and PRO-G Audio Drivers - Black. I am typically a big fan of Logitech, but this experience has really thrown me off. This newsletter may contain advertising, deals, or affiliate links. Unfortunately, no case or stand is included. Details. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. An internet connection is required for Logitech Gaming Software installation as well as a USB port, a 3.5mm audio port, or RCA audio output ports. That was after around 1 week of the purchase. The left/right, left/right surround, and left/right rear channels all produce a subtly different effect to the ear that can give the impression of positional imaging, but it's not a sound where you can readily pick out a bullet fired from your two o'clock or your five o'clock. Music PerformanceGaming headsets need to sound very good with all audio, not simply gaming. Apple Will Fix It for Free, Corsair's Latest Headset Is Packed With Tactile Feedback, Apple Discounts Its EarPods and Power Adapter After Removing Them From iPhone Boxes, Beats Flex Wireless Earbuds Cost Only $49, Ultimate Ears UE Fits Earbuds Mold to Perfectly Fit Your Ears, Nintendo Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. Review. Shop Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum Gaming Headset Black at Best Buy. Additionally, the personalized gaming experience is enhanced by the customizable RGB lighting, swappable backlit custom tags, and 3 programmable G-keys to assign macros for complex game commands. This unique feature allows you to hear enemies sneaking around behind you as well as special ability cues, immersive environments, and inspiring gaming soundtracks with optimal sound precision. Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Please try again. The headset's 7.1-channel support requires a PC connection; when used with a game system it functions as a stereo headset (which is not a big loss, as explained below). I enjoyed the headset a lot - when it worked. Surround and GamingThe G933 supports 7.1-channel Dolby and DTS surround sound, and the channels are individually adjustable through the Logitech G app when the headset is connected to a PC (these options are disabled when connected to a game system, though the headset will still light up). Check our Logitech … The right earcup holds all of the controls and connections, including Mic Mute, Power, and three programmable G buttons, along with a volume wheel, a micro USB port, and a 3.5mm aux port. There was a problem completing your request. When you turn the Artemis G933 on, the headset looks a bit friendlier and much more Tron-like. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. I had no problem plugging the USB receiver into my PlayStation 4 and getting the headset to work immediately, wire-free. Miles Davis' "So What" also benefits from the G933's sound profile. Pantera's "Cowboys From Hell" sounds great across the board on the G933. How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone or iPad, How to Save Money on Your Cell Phone Bill, How to Find Free Tools to Optimize Your Small Business, How to Get Started With Project Management, Read Astro Gaming A40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR Review, Read Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 Review, Read Skullcandy PLYR 1 Gaming Headset Review, Read Kingston HyperX Cloud II Headset Review, The Best Bluetooth Headphones for Running, The Best True Wireless Earbuds for Running, AirPod Alternatives: The Best True Wireless Earbuds for 2020, The Best Noise-Cancelling True Wireless Earbuds for 2020. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. ConnectivityThe G933 includes a micro USB cable for charging the headset, a four-pole 3.5mm audio cable with inline mic and one-button remote for using the headset with your smartphone or the headset connectors on the Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One ($200.00 at eBay) controllers, a stereo RCA-to-3.5mm cable for hooking up the headset to your Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or any other audio source with RCA outputs, and a 3.5mm-to-2.5mm adapter for connecting the headset's mic input to your Xbox 360 controller. The G633 and G933 are … One headset for all your devices lets you take G933 from your gaming rig to your mobile devices, PS4 and Xbox One. The receiver also has a 3.5mm audio input designed for use with the RCA cable for accepting audio from the stereo RCA output of a Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or other home theater device (though this limits the wireless connection to output-only; the microphone needs a separate, wired connection in this configuration). Like its wired counterpart, the G933 possesses large, plush ear cups that swivel, as well as a padded headband. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Prisijunkite Plus, if you connect it to your PC, you can customize it with extensive EQ settings, game profiles, and even colored lighting. Dongle is not working after 1 month, Brand denied warranty. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Had them for over a year since my 930's broke, and wow if any of you had 930's before this headset is nothing like it. The low notes of the upright bass sound full and prominent, but the higher frequencies get enough sculpting to let the finer textures of the string plucks come through, giving the piano enough space to stand out in the mix. Add the backlit tags to personalize your look even further. The bass is forceful, but not overwhelming even at very high levels; you won't blow your ears out, but you'll definitely feel the music. Get expansive cinematic sound with Advanced Pro-G audio drivers and 7.1 Dolby or DTS Headphone: X surround sound. 930's were poorly build and had a ton of flaws that are absent here. I still do get the occasional bug where the headset is on but i hear no sound all but fixed with a simple on/off. Absolute trash, connection problems since day 1, requiring you to press the reset button inside the ear piece to get it to recognize that it exists. “The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum is one of the best wireless gaming headsets you can buy.” –PC Magazine, 2017. The G logos on the outside panels glow, along with otherwise invisible lines of lights that run along the back edge of each earcup. Thanks to the numerous cables and adapters, the G933 offers a remarkable selection of connectivity options for both PCs and game consoles (though you can only adjust the customizable lighting with a PC). This is also available with analog cable connections for unlimited connectivity, MULTIPLE SOURCE AUDIO MIXING: Plug in up to three devices (1 USB and 2 analog) to answer calls and play music while gaming, FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Enjoy a seamless, personalized gaming experience with customizable RGB lighting, swappable backlit custom tags, and 3 programmable G-keys to assign macros for complex game commands, Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. ), Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2016. Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum kainų palyginimas (pardavėjų 3), atsiliepimai. Dampen the Din: Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 vs. QuietComfort 35 II. For most of this review, you could (and should) consult the Tom's Guide review of the Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum— with a few minor exceptions, the G933 is exactly the same product. Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please. The programmable colored lighting is a nice bonus on top of a very capable headset that's ready for your PC, game system, or mobile device out of the box. The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum. Rockets, bullets, shells, and general carnage all sound distinct through the G933 on top of the electric guitar track. DesignWhen turned off and folded, the G933 looks like an imposing, futuristic set of over-ear headphones. BUYING OPTIONS. Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum – Wireless RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS Headphone Surround Sound Gaming Headset – PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Mobile Compatible – Advanced Audio Drivers – Black 3.7 out of 5 stars 3,993 Play like the pros with a wireless mouse trusted by eSports professionals and enhanced with LIGHTSYNC technology. Shop Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Gaming Headset White at Best Buy. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ; Connect the G933 gaming headset to your mobile device using the included 3.5mm cable. Whether or not you find the surround sound effective, the G933 sounds excellent. By TheStraitsTimes on January 20, 2016 80 I am now about to be on my second replacement, and while they EVENTUALLY get back to you, the headset seems to me, in my experience, to be poorly built. The G933 handles music very capably across multiple genres. Pro-G hybrid mesh, anti-distortion drivers produce booming bass and incredibly clear highs. Even without surround sound, the G933 produces an immersive sound field. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Play lag-free on 2.4GHz wireless for up to 12 hrs per charge, without lighting, or up to 8 hrs, with default lighting. Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum – Wireless RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS Headphone Surround Sound Gaming Headset – PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Mobile Compatible – Advanced Audio Drivers – … The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum is a great-sounding, comfortable wireless gaming headset that supports a startling number of platforms. Beats Powerbeats Pro: Which True Wireless Earbuds Are the Best? Mobile Devices The G933 gaming headset can be connected to your mobile device using the included 3.5mm audio cable. https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/logitech-g933-artemis-spectrum. G933 amplifies your gaming, music and movie experience with unprecedented audio quality for all your devices. The earpads are roughly rectangular, with the backs of the earcups shaped like uneven pentagons to create a stark, sci-fi appearance. The G635 is the latest version of the G633 headset but there is some difference between and also the price of both of the headsets will differ. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left. USB receiver and included cables can work with nearly any game system. His work and analysis has been seen in GamePro, Tested.com, Geek.com, and several other publications. The weight distribution is really odd so that they actually fall off fairly easily should you look down or up. The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum is a wireless gaming headset worthy of serious audio fans. The 3.5mm cable can connect to a smartphone or tablet, or the ports on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 controllers for full headset functionality. The earcups and headband are entirely black plastic, with foam padding on the ears and under the headband covered in black cloth. I'm pleased with it, however it got some slight issues. Please try again. Read more – Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Review Logitech G633 vs G635. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Logitech - G933 Artemis Spectrum Gaming Headset - Black. The headset's audio profile is clearly sculpted to highlight both the lows and highs, even with the flat EQ setting, but it's a balanced and even sound. Even connect wirelessly to your home theater with the included USB Mix Adapter. (Plus sidetone on PS4! The ear pads are easy to knock off yet surprisingly difficult to get back on (making them very annoying). In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It takes a good 5-10 minutes of turning the G933 on and off before it goes back to normal, if I'm lucky. The system requirements for the Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum gaming headset include Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, the PS4, the Xbox One, or the Xbox 360. I've had many previous headsets from gaming to normal audio ones, some more expensive some less and I must say i'm really impressed with the 933's the sound is absolutely incredible. It's a large device that takes a little doing to sit properly on the noggin, but once it's there, it's there until you take it off. ConclusionsThe Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum is one of the best wireless gaming headsets you can buy. You can even connect the headset to your PC just through the 3.5mm cable, though if your 3.5mm input doesn't support a four-pole connector for headsets, you might need to get a separate 3.5mm splitter. The wireless USB receiver can work with a PC or PlayStation 4 directly. Or use the 3.5mm input for the freedom to play wired without using battery power. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Specifications Spare Parts Gallery Contact Us Downloads - G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset There are no Downloads for this Product. Designed for multiple platform compatibility, these gaming headphones are perfect for PCs, PS3s, PS4s, the Xbox One and any TV with powered USB or RCA audio output. Getting Static or Crackling in Your AirPods Pro? The seller & Amazon Totally denied the service. Your subscription has been confirmed. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left. Use Logitech Gaming Software to customize G-keys, lighting from 16.8 millions colors and LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting and effects driven by games. © 1996-2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. The build quality is solid, I've drooped them, stepped on the and the headset is still perfectly fine. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. Speakers/Headphones: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers and Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth 2014 Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Mouse Surface: Logitech Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus IX Apex Computer Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech's G933 Artemis Spectrum wireless gaming headset is an incredibly flexible accessory that easily justifies its $199.99 price tag. Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset – DTS 7.1 Surround Sound – Pro-G Audio Drivers, Logitech G935 Wireless DTS:X 7.1 Surround Sound LIGHTSYNC RGB PC Gaming Headset - Black, blue, Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum RGB 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset (Renewed), Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition 2015 headphones, Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound, Wireless Headphones with Microphone, Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum – RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS Headphone Surround Sound Gaming Headset – PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Mobile Compatible – Exceptional Audio Performance – Black, Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum – Wireless RGB 7.1 Dolby and DTS Headphone Surround Sound Gaming Headset – PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and Mobile Compatible – Advanced Audio Drivers – Black, Logitech G635 DTS, X 7.1 Surround Sound LIGHTSYNC RGB PC Gaming Headset, Logitech G935 Wireless DTS:X 7.1 Surround Sound LIGHTSYNC RGB PC Gaming Headset - Black, blue (Renewed). Sold by D&D Gaming Corp. and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Combine G933 Gaming Headset with a Logitech G LIGHTSYNC mouse and keyboard for a complete gaming setup, delivering the most advanced features with next-gen RGB lighting driven by games. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. (included), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. That's a really good headset. We've put everything you need to get started with your G933 Artemis Spectrum Snow Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset right here. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Apple AirPods Pro vs. Bose QuietComfort Earbuds: Which Noise-Cancelling True Wireless Earphones Are Better?
2020 logitech g933 artemis spectrum