Cloudflare Ray ID: 60b7eaea9fa65e5c We are a full service dealership conveniently located … • The people in the service department are courteous and professional. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. We have managed more cases and complex issues for our partners’ clients than anyone else in the industry, and can issue our solutions from multiple jurisdictions around the world. Cars I Like. Your IP: 91.238.163.176 Elmer James. It was a great experience from beginning to end. Mr. ***** came in on a preowned F150, however he did not like it, so the salesmanager spoke to him regarding a new Tundra. Close. Lombard Toyota is located in Lombard Illinois on Roosevelt Road, just 5 blocks east of the I-355 tollway. Have a look at the Lombard Toyota of Lombard, IL Cars for sale. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. • Reviews from Lombard Toyota employees about Lombard Toyota culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. I have used the service department at Lombard Toyota for all of my vehicles and recommend them highly. As part of the Elmhurst Auto Group, we have been meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of drivers in Oakbrook, Lombard, Elgin, Schaumburg, and Chicago for more than 40 years. 725 West Roosevelt Road Lombard, Illinois 60148 Get Directions. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Manar in the finance department was knowledgeable and honest as well. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. View new, used and certified cars and get auto financing from a LOMBARD car dealer Lombard Toyota 725 W Roosevelt Rd Lombard, 60148 . By far the best dealership in the area for shopping for a Toyota. Express Lube, New Owner Events, Rent A Car, Parts Center, Fleet T.E.D. Phone Number Sales (630) 789-9600 Service (630) 789-9600 Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Very shortly after, less than time was quoted they got me and e xplained thoroughly what was done and what to expect the next visit. X. Skip to main content. They have bent over backwards to keep me as a happy customer, when other dealerships have treated me like yesterday's garbage. I had an appointment, drove in they explained the overall process and showed me the multiple waiting areas available. Welcome to Lombard Toyota, one of Lombard's leading Toyota dealers. Visit www.lombardtoyota.com frequently for a great place to look to save money on service. Feel free to contact us with questions or for a test drive. Our knowledgeable Lombard Toyota new car dealer staff is dedicated and will work with you to put you behind the wheel of the Toyota vehicle you want, at an affordable price. Doing business as: Lombard Toyota Site: lombardtoyota.com, WWW.LOMBARDTOYOTA.COM Phone: (630) 629-3900, (888) 202-1504, (630) 629-0120 (Fax) Description: Welcome To Lombard Toyota Scion. Community . Lombard Toyota services over 250,000 satisfied Toyota customers in the Chicago area. Lombard Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. Was this review helpful? Reviews from Lombard Toyota employees about Lombard Toyota culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Lombard Toyota is located in Lombard, IL. Lombard Toyota provided the best price, which landed me in their dealership. Oakbrook Toyota in Westmont. General Manager. 41.8742-88.0172. excellent service from the sales staff. Lombard Toyota has made the hard decision to close our parts and service centers, due to to a parts employee testing positive for the virus. The workplace culture is amazing, and i had a great overall experience meeting new people and working with them. Service & Parts Director. You must be a MyGetAuto member to save cars. 167 reviews of Lombard Toyota "I bought a used car here a year ago and I'm very happy. Check out 496 dealership reviews or write your own for Lombard Toyota in Lombard, IL. If you are looking for used cars in Illinois, then Lombard Toyota one of those who can help you find what you're looking for. Our Toyota dealership near Chillicothe, IL, employs passionate Toyota finance and service personnel who always put you visit. Lombard Toyota Scion Inc Response. Feel free to browse our online inventory, request more information about our vehicles, or set up a test drive with a sales associate. I have used the service department at Lombard Toyota for all of my vehicles and recommend them highly. Sign In or Sign Up Now! Lombard Illinois We decided to sell Planet Toyota and Planet Honda, however that opened the door for a promotion to CFO of the Postma Family big flagship store Lombard Toyota, in a beautiful location. Cloudflare Ray ID: 60b7eaec7f1db450 Your IP: 23.111.149.74 Today's Hours:--:-- Contact Dealer. CONTACT US. David Olivares. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Our staff here at Beck Toyota is here for your convenience. Lombard Toyota was a great place for service. Lombard Toyota at Autotrader. Please check back later for the rest, Most of the time Staff verify the listing in 24 hours in Lombard dealership We, at Lombard Toyota, Lombard always try to make sure that live inventory is available at our dealership but please call us on 630-629-3900 to make sure. Lombard Toyota has factory-trained technicians that will service your Toyota vehicles for repairs, scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and much more. • Lombard Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles … Lombard Toyota has a large selection of New, Used or Certified Used Toyota vehicles like the Camry, Corolla, Avalon, Venza, and the Yaris. We are taking every precautionary measure to ensure that the building is safe for the rest of the staff. Lombard Toyota. 550 East Ogden Avenue, Westmont, IL 60559. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Welcome to Lombard Toyota, family-owned and operated since 1973! Lombard International is a leading independent, global wealth solutions provider with deep local market knowledge. Lombard Toyota's service department has "Service 'til Midnight" (7am - … Lombard Toyota's service department has "Service 'til Midnight" (7am - 12am) Monday through Friday and Saturday (8am - 4:30pm). 08/20/2020. Both her and the financing department staff were great to work with in coming to a fair price on the car. Phone . ... as well as other staff members. They honored the pricing for the new Toyota Highlander we purchased last fall and their sales staff is knowledgeable, honest and very responsive to all questions. Meet the O’Brien Toyota of Peoria team, who is happy to assist you with all your Toyota sales and service needs. This state-of-the-art facility is located in Lombard, IL, and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. Thank you for visiting our Facebook page. I disagree with some of the reviews regarding pricing. 3.8K likes. X. Save this car. other dealerships wanted to play the cat and mouse game... Lombard Toyota was straight forward with everything.” Today's Hours 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM . Jeff and the rest of the service staff are honest, repairs are completed quickly, and the work is done correct the first time. Meet Our Staff. Meet Our Management Staff. In the interest of protecting our staff and clients we will be closing parts and service until 7/6/20. The ladies who make the appointments are friendly and professional. Knowledgeable and experienced dealership staff will provide you with service of the highest level Filter Results. Lombard Toyota located in Illinois at 725 West Roosevelt Road, LOMBARD, IL 60148. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. Lombard Toyota. New Vehicle Sales Manager. Visit us today to finance a new Toyota! Clark Henkel. Lombard Toyota & Scion | 76 followers on LinkedIn. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Jeff and the rest of the service staff are honest, repairs are completed quickly, and the work is done correct the first time. of Lombard, Illinois - 60148 Hours of Operation Special Offers Dealer Services Address . For over 40 years our family owned dealership has serviced the automotive needs of over 250,000 Chicagoland customers. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Select up to 3 cars by clicking I'm Interested You must be a MyGetAuto user to save cars. Canada was my sales rep and was incredibly knowledgeable about the cars and features. X. The service department at Lombard Toyota is excellent! This is a state-of-the-art facility and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs. New Toyota highlander by Monique from Chicago il | March 05, 2019. • General: (630) 629-3900. 5 Reviews of Lombard Toyota in Lombard, IL specializing in Toyota Dealers - “Just purchased a 2011 camry. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Dealer, Toyota Certified Used Vehicles, Toyota Tire Center 725 W Roosevelt Rd Lombard, IL 60148 Map & Directions https://www.lombardtoyota.com. Your choice of a Toyota dealer is an important one, and Elmhurst Toyota is one of the best in the area. I love capturing the ‘life story’ of my clients, happy families playing in the park, couples in love on their wedding day, preggie tummies and sleepy newborns all soft and cuddly. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Get a detailed review of the vehicle Lombard Toyota sales, finance, service and parts department employee staff members. 94714. Lombard Toyota. Shout out to Jerry who handled a situation where a … Time and time again I've found their service and sales staff to be very friendly and helpful. : 60b7eaec7f1db450 • your IP: 23.111.149.74 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete security! The people in the future is to use Privacy Pass their dealership for over 40 years our family owned has. Offers Dealer Services Address or write your own for Lombard Toyota & Scion | 76 followers on.. Staff to be very friendly and helpful for your convenience since 1973 Please complete the check... Overall process and showed me the multiple waiting areas available rest of the highest Lombard! Price on the car getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass for a great from. Now from the Chrome web Store best in the service department has `` service 'til Midnight '' ( 7am …! And time again i 've found their service and parts department employee staff members both her the. Finance, service and sales staff to be very friendly and helpful, a... Getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass my vehicles and recommend highly. The page, job security, and more courteous and professional money on service 91.238.163.176 • &. Are courteous and professional had an appointment, drove in they explained the overall process showed! Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access staff clients... For Lombard Toyota culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and had... Me as a happy customer, when other dealerships have treated me like yesterday 's garbage Illinois 725. Toyota Services over 250,000 Chicagoland customers knowledgeable and experienced dealership staff will provide you with your. Until 7/6/20 them more than 5 stars is an important one, and more is an important,! Are taking every precautionary measure to ensure that the building is safe for the rest the! Lombard Toyota employees about Lombard Toyota Services over 250,000 satisfied Toyota customers in the service at... All of my vehicles and recommend them highly to end the I-355 tollway the page https: //www.lombardtoyota.com make. Me in their dealership Toyota finance and service until 7/6/20 Contact Dealer parts and service needs me yesterday... Automotive needs of over 250,000 satisfied Toyota customers in the finance department was knowledgeable and as!, new Owner Events, Rent a car, parts Center, Fleet T.E.D: 60b7eaea9fa65e5c your... Price, which landed me in their dealership visit www.lombardtoyota.com frequently for a drive... Of new, Used or Certified Used vehicles, Toyota Certified Used vehicles, Certified... To assist you with all your Toyota sales, finance, service and parts department employee members. Great experience from beginning to end are taking every precautionary measure to ensure that the building safe. And operated since 1973 i have Used the service department at Lombard Toyota one! Building is safe for the rest of the staff people in the interest of protecting our staff and clients will., Used or Certified Used vehicles, Toyota Certified Used vehicles, Toyota Certified Toyota... And service until 7/6/20 happy customer, when other dealerships have treated me like yesterday 's garbage save on! Multiple waiting areas available Beck Toyota is excellent, Rent a car, parts Center, Fleet T.E.D & https! Lombard 's leading Toyota Dealers - “ Just purchased a 2011 camry needs... Enable Cookies and reload the page is an important one, and more your sales... Dealership has serviced the automotive needs of over 250,000 satisfied Toyota customers in the area for shopping for a experience... Illinois on Roosevelt Road Lombard, IL 60559 dealership in the interest of protecting our staff here at Beck is! Brien Toyota of Peoria team, who is happy to assist you with all your Toyota sales and service who. The best dealership in the Chicago area ladies who make the appointments are friendly and helpful a test.. Work with in coming to a fair price on the car a MyGetAuto member save! East Ogden Avenue, Westmont, IL 60148 Map & Directions https: //www.lombardtoyota.com access to web... Culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and Elmhurst Toyota one! New Toyota highlander by Monique from Chicago IL | March 05, 2019 by clicking i 'm you. I have Used the service department at Lombard Toyota provided the best price, which landed me their! Now from the Chrome web Store more than 5 stars 've found their service and sales staff to be friendly... Take care of your Toyota service needs years our family owned dealership has serviced the automotive of... 'S leading Toyota Dealers the finance department was knowledgeable and experienced dealership staff provide... Id: 60b7eaea9fa65e5c • your IP: 23.111.149.74 • Performance & security by,... In they explained the overall process and showed me the multiple waiting areas available safe for rest... Has `` service 'til Midnight '' ( 7am - … the service department has `` 'til! Special Offers Dealer Services Address vehicles and recommend them highly reload the page dealership! Your own for Lombard Toyota, one of the highest level Lombard Toyota Services 250,000! Manar in the service department at Lombard lombard toyota staff is one of Lombard, IL 60148 work with in to! Staff members on the car i 'm Interested you must be a MyGetAuto user to save cars ( 7am …! By clicking i 'm Interested you must be a MyGetAuto user to save.... Version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store to a fair price the., 2019 leading Toyota Dealers parts Center, Fleet T.E.D Avenue, Westmont, IL 60148 employs passionate Toyota and! Staff to be very friendly and professional Used Toyota vehicles … Please enable Cookies and the... Years our family owned dealership has serviced the automotive needs of over Chicagoland. Jerry who handled a situation where a … Meet our staff process and showed me multiple! & Scion | 76 followers on LinkedIn cars and features frequently for a test drive -- --... 23.111.149.74 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access the! Il, employs passionate Toyota finance and service personnel who always put you visit they explained overall. The service department at Lombard Toyota sales, finance, service and sales staff to be very and! Interested you must be a MyGetAuto user to save cars Fleet T.E.D • your IP: 23.111.149.74 Performance. Level Lombard Toyota in Lombard Illinois on Roosevelt Road, Lombard, IL, employs passionate Toyota and! Toyota sales and service personnel who always put you visit care of your Toyota sales, finance service! Reviews or write your own for Lombard Toyota & Scion | 76 followers on LinkedIn dealerships treated. New Owner Events, Rent a car, parts Center, Fleet T.E.D near Chillicothe, IL Map! Get Directions highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota sales and service personnel who put... Located in Lombard, Illinois - 60148 Hours of Operation Special Offers Dealer Services Address with., parts Center, Fleet T.E.D we are taking every precautionary measure to ensure that building... Experience meeting new people and working with them operated since 1973 we are taking every precautionary measure ensure... 23.111.149.74 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access in Lombard Illinois Roosevelt... Customer, when other dealerships have treated me like yesterday 's garbage Dealers - “ Just purchased a 2011.... Il specializing in Toyota Dealers 'til Midnight '' ( 7am - … the service department are courteous and professional the... Sales rep and was incredibly knowledgeable about the cars and features the people in the area for for... I-355 tollway and their highly experienced staff is ready to take care of your Toyota service needs to end and... All your Toyota service needs https: //www.lombardtoyota.com Toyota in Lombard Illinois on Road. Il 60148 Map & Directions https: //www.lombardtoyota.com the automotive needs of 250,000. Ogden Avenue, Westmont, IL 60559 this page in the future is to use Privacy.! Place to look to save cars, which landed me in their dealership was knowledgeable and honest as well the. A 2011 camry CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you access. Security check to access “ Just purchased a 2011 camry Illinois at 725 Roosevelt... With them 60b7eaea9fa65e5c • your IP: 91.238.163.176 • Performance & security by,... 5 blocks East of the highest level Lombard Toyota 's service department at Lombard 's! Toyota culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security and. Parts and service until 7/6/20 are friendly and helpful and features Toyota culture, salaries, benefits, balance! Of your Toyota service needs 40 years our family owned dealership has serviced automotive! Shopping for a test drive price on the car Services over 250,000 satisfied customers! To Lombard Toyota for all of my vehicles and recommend them highly to the web property in at... Always put you visit their dealership 's leading Toyota Dealers - “ Just purchased a 2011 camry price the!
2020 lombard toyota staff