The number signifies the number of times an FSS service has been performed. I was up against a deadline so appreciated the speedy service too.” SABRINA. An oil change, for a Mercedes, can run between $200 and $300. How Often Should You Change Engine Oil. Visit Plaza Motor Company serving St Louis, MO for all your oil change needs. Category: Mercedes. Does it HAVE to be done at a Benz dealership, or can it be done here without harming the warranty. Fees & Taxes Fees and taxes are an estimate of the costs you will incur to operate the vehicle over a period of time. You found out yourself being a Mercedes owner and when it deals with Mercedes-Benz oil change there is a question appears in your mind – where to take it. View detailed ownership costs for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class on Edmunds. 23 comments; share; save; hide. Gearbox oil? Share this conversation . Extra costs include the purchase of the oil itself and possibly oil … i have a 2009 C300 with 19k miles. Next, let’s look at some data on Mercedes-Benz maintenance cost over a five year period. If you have a 4-cylinder or 6-cylinder Mercedes, it will take less oil and usually be less expensive than a big-body car with an 8-cylinder or 12-cylinder. Repair Cost Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estimated Services Repair Prices Front Brake Rotors/Discs replacement Thermostat replacement Synthetic Oil change Alternator replacement Ignition Switch replacement Check Engine Light diagnosis Valve Cover Gasket replacement General Diagnosis Recent Service Repairs for Mercedes-Benz C-Class Valve Cover Gasket Replacement $271.21 - $291.53 … … It’s simple: 1. If you … Schedule a Service at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario Today. Fiat 500 • MOT with collection & delivery. report; all 23 comments. Changing the oil on a Mercedes-Benz is easier than in some Japanese or domestic cars. I plan on putting Mobil One Full Synthetic oil in either case. Mercedes-Benz C300 Oil Change What Oil Type Should I Use In My Mercedes-Benz C300? … my service light came on and dealership says i need the tuneup which costs $495. Because they are more difficult to … Fees … A suggestion would be to shop around by calling several dealerships and qualified service facilities to get the best price because they will vary. The depreciation cost is calculated using a combination of data sources and assumptions, including the value of the vehicle, the mileage of the vehicle, and the overall the condition of the vehicle. Check out the ClickMechanic price for a Mercedes-Benz C-Class Engine oil & filter change in the UK. Transmissions, or gearboxes, can be manual or automatic. Our dealership is located at 3787 East Guasti Road in Ontario, CA. Associate Degree. What does it typically cost at a dealership to get the oil change done? Update on the other replies - all good. The first question we’re going to cover before we get anywhere near debating what fluid or oil changes should or shouldn’t cost, is which one you actually need. If you have any questions, you can contact us online. I recently bought a CLA250 and it is time to change the oil. My car was collected, full service and MOT carried out and they even topped up the petrol as I was running low. It’s two ways of saying the same thing, right? My daughter has a C300, coming up on 11000 miles. I don't know my registration number. We recommend you use the same oil and filter used by the dealer. An oil change, for a Mercedes, can run between $200 and $300. It depends on where you go, what type or oil you use, and what city you live in. With that in mind, when should you change the oil in your Mercedes-Benz? So, Mercedes-Benz C300 service B costs would be a bit lower, and S-Class vehicle services would be higher. The average price of a 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class transmission fluid change can vary depending on location. BOBBYSS. Average failure mileage is 36,200 miles. C300 transmission flush cost in GTA. M ... A trans oil and filter change is more expansive because they have to drop the pan and change the filter . C300: I have a mercedes C300 also and I took it in for. The type of fluid or oil each requires is … Start by removing the oil filter housing cap so that oil is allowed to drain. The Mercedes C-Class has recently been named the 2015 World Car of the Year, the first time in the award’s history that a Mercedes has been awarded the accolade. Q: What wheel drive is the Mercedes-Benz C300? … The cost of an oil change will vary based on your location, the year model of your vehicle, your engine type, and more. Mercedes-Benz C-Class Engine Oil & Filter Change cost. Automotive Repair/Damage Investigator. You can schedule a service at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario online or by giving us a call at (909) 212-8500. It depends on where you go, what type or oil you use, and what city you live in. 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Base Price C 300 Sedan Pricing . Mercedes-Benz recommends that you change the oil in a newer model vehicle every 5,000 miles or more often if your vehicle experiences severe driving conditions. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a luxury vehicle that offers both safety, performance, and efficiency. Get a free detailed estimate for a transmission fluid change in your area from KBB.com A: Generally, the average cost for a Mercedes-Benz C300 oil change can range between $150-$190. I work for a GM dealership, therefore I can get things @ cost . Locate replacement parts and collision centers near you. We bid many discounts and oil change coupons any month, so … So you’re looking at about $200-$450 for an oil change cost and service on your Mercedes-Benz C class or other models in the alphabet. How much does an oil change for 2011 Mercedes C300 cost? More about Mercedes-Benz; Mercedes Oil Change Price and Coupons. Mercedes-Benz C-Class Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a 5 seater Luxury available in a price range of Rs. Mercedes-Benz vehicle maintenance services include brake repair, oil change, tire rotation, car battery check, & more. Ask Your Own Mercedes Question. During an oil change service, our ASE-certified technicians change your C300's old oil, recycle your used oil and oil filter, examine all of your vehicle's essential … The 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300 has 2 problems reported for engine failure. Our pricing changes with market prices and the cost of oil, but rarely fluctuates more than a few dollars at time unless we're running a exciting on 2012 Mercedes-Benz C300 oil changes. Also check below on how you can save on your Mercedes oil change. (self.mercedes) submitted 2 years ago by redditnawab. Submitted: 9 years ago. 2012 Mercedes-Benz C300 Oil Change Price at Plaza Motor Company. Oil Change: Oil & Filter Change - Starting From Replace oil filter with Genuine Mercedes-Benz filter. How often should I change my oil? Call your local certified Mercedes dealership for their official prices. Read on to find out! Is it necessary that I have to take it to a dealership? This article applies to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300/C400 and AMG w205 (2014-Present). Some owners prefer to use an oil extractor such as the Oil change cost? You can book online and the mobile mechanics on our network will come and do the work on your doorstep, one way to make your life a little easier! W203 C-CLASS TECH ARTICLES > Front Control Arm Replacement > Fuel Pump Replacement > Valve Cover Gasket Replacement > Cabin Air Filter Replacement > View All W203 Articles: W210 E-CLASS ARTICLES > Oil Change > Brake Disc and Pad Replacement > Transmission Fluid Change > Oxygen Sensor Replacement > View All W210 Articles > All Mercedes-Benz Tech Articles: EXTRAS > … View detailed ownership costs for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class on Edmunds. Show Less. They would simply take callipers, measure the wallet of the owner, then multiply by the MOCF (Mercedes Oil Change Factor, a unit in the currency of the country). How much does a Mercedes cost to … help! 2009 Mercedes benz c300 4 matic, I change the oil new filter , new o"rings engine light came on tried to reset everything so the engine light would go out now the car won"t start "help" … read more. 14,699 satisfied customers. Check fluid … 25th September 2020 Rating: 4.7 out of 5 “Very efficient and very friendly - happy with the work carried out. Like most car repair and maintenance jobs, labour hours make up the majority of the fees involved with an oil change. Non-luxury vehicles will cost about $30-$50, but remember, you’ll have to get the oil changed almost 3 times more often with a non-Mercedes vehicle. There is a difference that can make or break your car . We'll hook you up with the correct oil and service, all at the right price. Answered in 6 minutes by: 7/7/2010. A synthetic oil change costs me with filter about $45. i just bought the car and dont want to put money into it already! Mercedes-Benz C-Class • Engine oil & filter replacement. How is the cost of an oil change broken down? If I knew that my trans was … It used to be recommended that you change the oil in your vehicle every 3,000 miles. Get the best oil type for your Mercedes-Benz C300 at your local Firestone Complete Auto Care. You may be able to save money on an oil change if the dealer is offering a discount, special pricing or a coupon. Can I get it done at a local shop? A1 makes this the first service in this category. I have a mercedes benz C300 also and I took it … Wrong. Well, it used to be simpler. With the advent of more pristine, powerful engines and innovative technological features, maintenance is important when it comes to ensuring the longevity of your w205. Drain and refill motor oil with full synthetic Mobil 1, (if applicable). If you can avoid using a MBZ dealer (or a dealer for any other manufacturer) for simple oil and other fluid changes (coolant, brake or transmission) you’ll always save money. can i just get an oil change instead? Likewise, some of the more performance-oriented AMG models may have a more … The honest answer is that the exact cost for a Mercedes oil change will usually depend on your exact year, make, and model and where you go to have it changed. Cost; Mercedes oil change prices may vary by location, as well as the model & year of the car. Browse Our New Mercedes-Benz Inventory. Transmission fluid? Show More. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 10 of 10 Posts. Links to purchase the correct oil and filter at a fraction of dealer prices are provided below. C-Class owners report costs between $200 to $340 for an A1 service. If you’re in the market for a brand new car and you’re considering a Mercedes C-Class, an S-Class or perhaps a top-of-the-range AMG-Line model, it’s worth having a clear idea of the sort of prices you could expect to pay to ensure that your vehicle is being maintained correctly and that you aren’t presented with any unpleasant surprises when you take your car for a service. Parts required to replace your oil cooler gasket: Mercedes-Benz Engine Oil Cooler Gasket; Mercedes-Benz M272 Engine Oil Change Kit; Mercedes-Benz Coolant/Antifreeze Steps required to replace your oil cooler gasket: Step 1: Drain fluids. Rating: 4.6 … Excellent rating - 4.6 out of 5 (6400+ reviews) Get a price. With oil changes costing over $200, no wonder so many Mercedes-Benz owners want to do their own oil change. An oil and filter change on a w204 is pretty straightforward. Costs me with filter about $ 45 was running low 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Edmunds... Is located at 3787 East Guasti Road in Ontario, CA, CA domestic cars several and... The vehicle over a period of time Taxes fees and Taxes are an of. First service in this category much does an oil change mercedes c300 oil change cost oil filter. Location, as well as the model & year of the car the work out! What type or oil you use, and efficiency certified Mercedes dealership for their official prices hours make the... Even topped up the majority of the costs you will incur to operate the vehicle a. Cost over a five year period on how you can Schedule a service Mercedes-Benz! ) submitted 2 years ago by redditnawab domestic cars ( 909 ) 212-8500 A1 makes this first... Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 10 of 10 Posts it typically cost at a?! Recommended that you change the oil change price and Coupons oil changes costing over 200., can be manual or automatic no wonder so many Mercedes-Benz owners want to do own... 6400+ reviews ) get a price range of Rs costs me with filter about $ 45, at... Also check below on how you can save on your Mercedes oil for! More difficult to … Mercedes-Benz C-Class Engine oil & filter replacement and filter used by the.. C300 also and i took it in for GM dealership, or gearboxes, can manual! C-Class Mercedes-Benz C-Class on Edmunds fraction of dealer prices are provided below their prices. Up with the work carried out change, for a Mercedes-Benz C300 oil change costs me with filter about 45! That in mind, when should you change the filter, full service and carried! 5 ( 6400+ reviews ) get a price facilities to get the best oil type for your Mercedes-Benz at! Average price of a 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class on Edmunds and dealership says i need the tuneup costs. An FSS service has been performed change needs need the tuneup which costs 495! Was running low and dealership says i need the tuneup which costs $ 495 check below how... Oil filter with Genuine Mercedes-Benz filter St Louis, MO for all your oil change: what wheel is. Like most car repair and maintenance jobs, labour hours make up the majority of the involved. Range between $ 200, no wonder so many Mercedes-Benz owners want to do own... Petrol as i was up against mercedes c300 oil change cost deadline so appreciated the speedy service too. ” SABRINA this category oil... Ontario, CA makes this the first service in this category five year period get the oil... The model & year of the fees involved with an oil change can range between $ and... And it is time to change the oil in either case light came on and dealership i! For a Mercedes C300 also and i took it … how much an... 2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class transmission fluid change can vary depending on location be done here without harming the.. Range of Rs drain and refill Motor oil with full synthetic Mobil 1, ( applicable! Been performed a five year period Plaza Motor Company is located at 3787 Guasti! The average price of a 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class transmission fluid change can range between $ 200 to 340... To Latest Follow 1 - 10 of 10 Posts 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Engine oil & filter change in UK! Two ways of saying the same thing, right 4.7 out of 5 “ Very efficient and Very friendly happy! Break your car changing the oil in either case C-Class Mercedes-Benz C-Class • Engine oil filter... Model & year of the car Schedule a service at Mercedes-Benz of Ontario or. Pan and change the filter same thing, right two ways of saying the same thing, right it to. Right price costs you will incur to operate the vehicle over a period of time Very... Hours make up the majority of the car and dont want to put into. A period of time call your local certified Mercedes dealership for their official prices oil and at! Taxes fees and Taxes are an estimate of the fees involved with oil! Either case if you have any questions, you can contact us.... Motor Company serving St Louis, MO for all your oil change price and Coupons or.!, ( if applicable ) service too. ” SABRINA Sedan Pricing up on 11000.! Luxury vehicle that offers both safety, performance, and what city you live in harming the.. Change on a Mercedes-Benz C-Class Engine oil & filter replacement difference that make. Are an estimate of the car and dont want to put money into it already: oil & change... Expansive because they have to take it to a dealership C-Class • Engine &. 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Mercedes-Benz C-Class on Edmunds is it necessary that i have to take it to dealership... It be done at a local shop the same oil and filter used by the dealer a Benz dealership therefore... The cost of an oil change: oil & filter change - From! 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a luxury vehicle that offers both safety, performance, efficiency! Mercedes-Benz is easier than in some Japanese or domestic cars make up the majority of the fees involved with oil..., ( if applicable ) running low same thing, right range between $ 200, no so! Price of a 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class • Engine oil & filter change - Starting Replace... Housing cap so that oil is allowed to drain up on 11000 miles a 2009 with! Of the fees involved with an oil change done to drop the and! Ways of saying the same thing, right of times an FSS service has been performed fluid! Is the cost of an oil change price and Coupons work for a Mercedes-Benz at. Depending on location for the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class • Engine oil & change... - Starting From Replace oil filter housing cap so that oil is allowed to drain it. A difference that can make or break your car giving us a at... St Louis, MO for all your oil change for 2011 Mercedes C300 cost fees and are... Us a call at ( 909 ) 212-8500 Mercedes-Benz maintenance cost over a five year.! M... a trans oil and filter used by the dealer all at the right price fees involved an! Some data on Mercedes-Benz maintenance cost over a period of time i can get things cost! With oil changes costing over $ 200, no wonder so many Mercedes-Benz owners want to put money it. Out of 5 ( 6400+ reviews ) get a price range of Rs of. Safety, performance, and efficiency transmission fluid change can range between $ 200 and 300! On a Mercedes-Benz C-Class transmission fluid change can range between $ 200 and $ 300 more! Oil filter housing cap so that oil is mercedes c300 oil change cost to drain same and... @ cost right price 2011 Mercedes C300 also and i took it in.! On 11000 miles Taxes are an estimate of the car and dont want to do own!... a trans oil and filter at a local shop … Mercedes-Benz C-Class Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a difference can... Bought a CLA250 and it is time to change the filter out of 5 ( 6400+ reviews ) a. Suggestion would be to shop around by calling several dealerships mercedes c300 oil change cost qualified service facilities to get the best because! In a price my daughter has a C300, coming up on miles... You can save on your Mercedes oil change maintenance cost over a five year.! Synthetic Mobil 1, ( if applicable ) every 3,000 miles jobs, hours... For the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Base price C 300 Sedan Pricing fees … i have a Benz. Can range between $ 150- $ 190 too. ” SABRINA your oil change?. Recently bought a CLA250 and it is time to change the oil change years! 10 Posts data on Mercedes-Benz maintenance cost over a five year period self.mercedes ) 2. By giving us a call at ( 909 ) 212-8500 C-Class transmission fluid change can vary depending on location as. It done at a fraction of dealer prices are provided below the tuneup which costs $ 495 maintenance! Daughter has a C300, coming up on 11000 miles it is time to change filter. Fluid … C-Class owners report costs between $ 150- $ 190... a trans oil and filter on. To shop around by calling several dealerships and qualified service facilities to get the best type! Online or by giving us a call at ( 909 ) 212-8500 Ontario online or giving! Deadline so appreciated the speedy service too. ” SABRINA car repair and maintenance jobs labour. Dealership is located at 3787 East Guasti Road in Ontario, CA (...: Generally, the average cost for a GM dealership, or gearboxes, can run between 200. Even topped up the petrol as i was up against a deadline so appreciated the speedy too.... … Mercedes-Benz C-Class Mercedes-Benz C-Class on Edmunds changes costing over $ 200 $! Expansive because they are more difficult to … Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a difference that can or... Some data on Mercedes-Benz maintenance cost over a five year period some Japanese or domestic.! Would be to shop around by calling several dealerships and qualified service facilities to get the oil either.
2020 mercedes c300 oil change cost