This no-bake oreo balls recipe (3 ingredients) are a cookies and cream lover’s dream! Ground up Oreo cookies are blended with cream cheese, then rolled into balls, and dunked in chocolate candy melts to make Oreo Truffles. These little guys are about as no-fuss as a dessert can be! In a medium bowl, place the chopped chocolate and heavy cream (at room temperature). Oreo Truffles I love quick and … With only 3 simple ingredients, you have some delicious Oreo truffles, for your Valentine, or any time. https://www.kitchenstories.com/en/recipes/3-ingredient-oreo-truffles Learn how to make these creamy and delicious chocolate treats, filled with Oreo chunks and coated with Oreo Crumbs. Add the chopped Oreos and stir gently until just combined. Step 1. Ground up Oreo cookies are blended with cream cheese, then rolled into balls, and dunked in chocolate candy melts to make Oreo Truffles. I recommend using a food processor to make these. A bit of crushed candy can add a boost of flavor and color to your truffles! Try them with regular Oreos or any of the special flavored varieties. Make sure to save a little extra so you can top each truffle with some crumbs! You only need 3 ingredients to make these intensely chocolatey treats. Taking to the Facebook group, Extreme Couponing & Bargains UK, the home cook shared her recipe for Oreo truffles. Love Oreos? Good morning my friend! Oreo Truffles is a no-bake, make ahead dessert that can be made with just three ingredients-orem, cream cheese and chocolate.Try it out for your next party. Oreo Truffles Are The Easiest Dessert of All Time, These Golden Oreo Truffles Are Definitiely Winners, SOS We Can't Stop Eating Oreo Peppermint Snowballs, We're In LOVE With Strawberry Shortcake Truffles. This step prevents the ganache mixture from sticking to your hands. My recipe for Oreo Truffles requires just 3 ingredients and is made in under 30 minutes. Oreo Truffles are a 3 ingredient, no bake dessert that is perfect for any holiday party. Oreo truffles are hands down one of the best bite-size mini desserts for parties. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. https://www.thecookingcollective.com.au/oreo-balls-recipe-3-ingredient of cream cheese instead, plus a 1/2 cup of your favorite nut butter. Lauren Miyashiro is the Food Director for Delish.com. REACTIONS Funny. The easiest no-bake dessert! Wanna spruce them up a bit, make them your own? https://parentvault.com/oreo-balls-recipe-easy-3-ingredient-oreo-truffles 3. You can store these truffles in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Decadent, chocolatey, sweet, irresistible and only 3 ingredients! Everyone that has tasted them wants more and every year I get asked hundreds of times when I am making them again. 3 A mum has revealed how to make Oreo truffles using just three ingredients Credit: Extreme Couponing & Bargains UK 3 Ingredient truffles. COPYRIGHT ©2019, Baking Cherry. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Active time: 15mins | Yield: about 24 Print Recipe Ingredients: Everyone loves a boozy dessert! When it comes to no-bake cheesecake balls, these Oreo Truffles are just as popular as our Kahlua Cheesecake Balls, Baileys Cheesecake Balls and Salted Caramel Cheesecake Balls. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into small balls. The kids will have a blast crushing the Oreos, and helping form the balls. You only need 3 ingredients for these cheesecake balls: 36 Oreo cookies – 1 package; 8 oz cream cheese; 12 oz candy melts; You can really use any kind of chocolate, almond bark, or candy melts for the coating – but I typically use candy melts because they’re easier to dip the truffles … It really is a good morning for me, as I am on vacation with my family in the beautiful Dominican Republic. Don’t use double or flavored Oreos, just the standard ones. But these won’t cost you five dollars each! Fun and foolproof, these dreamy bite sized Oreo truffles are perfect for an after dinner treat – or as a … These truffles are perfect for college students living on campus that have limited access to ingredients, cooking tools, and motivation. When it comes to no-bake cheesecake balls, these … This no-bake recipe is easy to make ahead with just 3 ingredients and you can freeze them so they’re ready … One of the easiest and most delicious vegan treats you could possibly make, and a … This recipe is super easy to make and everyone loves them! And there is a variety of ways you can finish or decorate these chocolate Oreo truffles. Roll each one in the Oreo crumbs and then roll them into perfect balls. Peanut butter (or Nutella ) would make for some EXTRA delicious truffles. When you bite into … Try using 4 oz. The easiest no-bake dessert! They are fun, festive and great to make for entertaining. If I can do it, you can do it. of milk chocolate chips Start by […] Place on prepared baking sheet and freeze until slightly hardened, about 30 minutes. Here’s what I like best about Oreo … REWARDS. My kids love the “Oreo Balls” found on cookie trays at Christmastime. It doesn’t get much better than these perfectly delicious and easy to make Oreo Truffles. ’Baking Cherry’ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com. With only 3 simple ingredients, you have some delicious Oreo truffles, for your Valentine, or any time. 3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles This post may contain affiliate links. If you love chocolate and Oreos you need to try these! Check out our suggestions below to give your truffles some pizzaz. (approx 340g, doesn't have to be exact, start with 1 cup and melt more if needed) Toppings: Sprinkles, chopped nuts, coconut flakes, drizzle chocolate, Oreo crumbs, etc. Simple instructions show HOW TO MAKE OREO BALLS in minutes. Once the Oreo balls are frozen, microwave white chocolate melts in 15-second intervals until melted and smooth. Our New Cookie Tins Are The Sweetest Gift, You Can Buy Baby Yoda Macarons At Williams Sonoma. DIRECTIONS Using a food processor, grind cookies to a fine powder. Follow this simple tutorial for the best ever Oreo truffles! Please see my full disclosure policy for details.. November 19, 2015 It does the job quickly and creates nice fine cookie crumbs. More Like This. You won’t be able to get enough of them! 8 oz softened cream cheese (225g) 35 to 42 Oreos, classic, Golden, mint, etc. Chocolate, Easy Dessert, Easy Recipe, Heavy Cream, No-Bake, Oreo, Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Treats, 10oz (280g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate, finely chopped (about 2 cups), 1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy Cream (Bring to room temperature), 10 Regular Oreos (with filling), chopped into small pieces, 10 Regular Oreos (with filling), crushed into fine crumbs. Such an easy, decadent treat made with only 3 ingredients and are no bake! Add all but 2 tablespoons crushed cookies to a medium bowl. So many fun combinations you can try. So delicious and easy you’ll find yourself making them for every holiday! WHAT YOU NEED FOR OREO TRUFFLES JUST 3 INGREDIENTS! Use a food processor to crush cookies into fine crumbs. Nutrition Calories: 473 kcal | Carbohydrates: 54 g | Protein: 9 g | Fat: 25 g | Saturated Fat: 13 g | Cholesterol: 5 mg | Sodium: 346 mg | Potassium: 406 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 34 g | Vitamin A: 35 IU | Calcium: 116 mg | Iron: 6 mg I'm always looking for something simple to make that will please a crowd. 3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles - How to Make Homemade Oreo Truflles - Popjoy | Published: | LIKE. You only need 3 ingredients so it is no trouble OREO Truffles have cream cheese in them, so they need to be kept refrigerated. Helpful. Let it cool at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. Melt 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips in the microwave and use a spoon to drizzle over hardened truffles. Oreo Slice Cake #oreocake #chocolatecake #slicecake #lockdown #stayhome How to make Slice Cake, Chocolate Cake. crowd pleaser. This content is imported from {embed-name}. It only has three ingredients, is practically foolproof to make, and is so chocolatey that you can get your sweet fix with just one truffle! Chocolate Oreo Balls are so simple, you can get away with just 3 ingredients if you wanted to. I was first introduced to them at my baby shower where my mother-in-law made them and decorated little baby faces on each! Plus, they freeze The last thing you want is a bowl of burnt chocolate, because there’s nothing sadder than that. These pumpkin spice Oreo truffles are one of those Oreo recipes that everybody loves. This easy 3 ingredient mint Oreo truffles recipe is a quick go to dessert, especially fun for Saint Patricks day. SHARE Share Video. More details. A mum has revealed how to make Oreo truffles using just three ingredients Credit: Extreme Couponing & Bargains UK. Just 3 ingredients and they’re no-bake. Chopped Reese's Pieces, crushed candy canes (like our favorite Peppermint Oreo Truffles), or some chopped Butterfingers. Place back in the freezer to harden, 10 to 15 minutes, before serving. Want to drizzle your truffles with chocolate instead? Oreo Balls Recipe made with just 3 ingredients & perfect easy dessert! Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes. Try adding a splash (we'd suggest 1-2 tablespoons) of Baileys, Kahlua, or Rumchata to the mix. Taking to the Facebook group, Extreme Couponing & Bargains UK, the home cook shared her recipe for Oreo truffles. A simple but favorite treat, these Oreo Truffles are made with just three ingredients! Make these easy and delicious Oreo truffles with only 3 ingredients you already have in your pantry! These are my ultimate favorite dessert to eat! Dip in chocolate coating, add sprinkles and you have a My eggnog version requires 3 additional ingredients, but still comes together in a snap with no baking. Easy recipes for those who love the sweet art of baking. Oreo Truffles Ingredients 1 (16 Ounce) Package Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided 1 (8 Ounce) Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Softened 2 (8 Ounce) Packages Baker's Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted This is a favorite go-to treat for a number of reasons. Hence the name – 3-Ingredient Berry Oreo Truffles. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Addictive fudgy oreo truffles that are coated with white chocolate and made with only 3 ingredients. Scoop the truffle mixture into tablespoon-sized mounds. #Oreo #Oreos #OreoBalls Use mint Oreos for Saint Patrick’s Day or Peppermint for Christmas. Photo by Meredith Ross Step 5. 3-Ingredient Creamy Oreo Truffles Recipe. When you bite into one, you could swear you were eating an expensive raspberry truffle from a fancy chocolatier in the mall. Oreo Truffles | 3 Ingredients Rich and creamy Oreo Truffles made with just 3 ingredients – crushed Oreos, cream cheese and melted chocolate. Oreo balls recipe We started making Oreo balls for Christmas a few years back. Wanna spruce them … Learn how to make these creamy and delicious chocolate treats, filled with Oreo chunks and coated with Oreo Crumbs. I have never made them, and so when I saw that Pale Yellow had done a truffle version of them on her blog, I decided it was time the kids and I make them together. Pumpkin Spice Oreo Truffles . June 10, 2016 by Michelle Leave a Comment. The dipping part takes a bit of practice but even if they are not all pretty, they will all be delicious!! Rich and creamy Oreo Truffles made with just 3 ingredients – crushed Oreos, cream cheese and melted chocolate. They are perfect for cookie platters and cookie exchanges. 3 Ingredients Mint Oreo Truffles Recipe By Fleur Aggie Posted on July 12, 2020 Though the recipe is quite simple, I figure it’s easier for you to just see what everything is supposed to look like as you are working your way through the directions in the recipe below. Easy Oreo Truffles are a sweet and indulgent no-bake recipe that’s ready in under 10 minutes! With a mixer, blend cookie powder, cream cheese and vanilla You may also hear them called OREO truffles, which makes them sound a little fancier. Try topping the truffles with chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans or a sprinkle of cinnamon-sugar for added effect. Ik maakte ze gister en iedereen met wie ik deze oreo truffels heb gedeeld, heeft er zoveel van genoten dat ik het niet kon laten om het recept vandaag nog met jullie te delen! #SpoonTip: Be sure to use those intervals. Trust us, this addition makes these truffles even more decadent and delicious. 3 Ingredients OREO Cake. Note 1: Refrigerating the Oreo balls will make the Oreo balls firmer, and thus makes it easier to manage when dipping them into melted chocolate. https://www.upliftingmayhem.com/3-ingredient-mint-oreo-truffles everyone always begs for these but i recommend the … Drizzle with semisweet chocolate. (395 to 475g) 2 cups chocolate, CandiQuick, Candy melts/wafers, chocolate chips, chocolate bars, etc. To make these, you’ll need: Oreos, almond bark, and cream cheese. Mum makes Oreo truffles with just three ingredients Laura Abernethy Sunday 3 May 2020 12:18 pm Share this article via facebook Share this article via twitter Share this article via messenger Dec 3, 2019 - Oreo Truffles are quick and easy 3 ingredients Christmas treat! Share Tweet. It makes a great birthday… Read More »Recipe: Tasty 3 Ingredients OREO … The combination of crushed Oreo and cream cheese, wrapped in a layer of chocolate makes an irresistible treat. Just 3 ingredients. All Rights Reserved. Using a fork, dip Oreo balls in the white chocolate. Delish: East Like Every Day's The Weekend, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. They will last in the refrigerator wrapped in a closed container for 3-4 weeks . These little guys are about as no-fuss as a dessert can be! You can make these 3 ingredient truffles in your dorm kitchen while only getting a few bowls 2 rollen Oreo’s (28 stuks) 1 pakje MonChou (100 gram) 350 gram pure chocola; Niet per se nodig, wel heel leuk: sprinkles! Kids can help roll the balls and dip the candies, and they’ll like the familiar taste of Oreos in cookie form. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 21 Keto Appetizers That Make Your Party A 10, 20 Keto Steak Recipes That You'll Want Right Now, 22 Healthy Muffins Better Than A Granola Bar. Baking Cherry. Ingredients: – 1 pkg of Oreos – 8-oz. This recipe for Oreo Truffles is fast, simple, and delicious! So delicious, no one can guess they’re made with Oreo cookies! Here’s what I like best about Oreo cookies: there’s not much you need to add to them to make an incredible recipe. 0. Hence the name – 3-Ingredient Berry Oreo Truffles. Loyalty Program Rewards. It does not require any baking and makes an impressive gift or party treat. I love quick and easy desserts and this is my all-time favourite. 0. These Oreo balls are such a fun and easy treat to make! Now, it seems we make them for lots of occasions because everyone goes crazy over them. I used Berry flavored Oreos. For them to be so good yet so easy is almost sinful. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/user/617679/recipe/easy-peasy-oreo-truffles Confused. All you need is Oreos, cream cheese and melting chocolate. The delicious Oreo truffles only call for three ingredients Credit: Eloise Head / Instagram She said: “Crush these up using a bag and rolling pin or a food processor.” If you don’t have either to hand, you can use whatever you’ve got in your kitchen to crush the cookies such as … Jyl says: Oreo Cookie Balls are one of the most requested treats that has made its way out of my kitchen. Once the Oreo crumbs and then roll them into perfect balls microwave and use a food processor, grind to! Kids will have a blast crushing the Oreos, cream cheese instead, plus a 1/2 cup of favorite. From a fancy chocolatier in the beautiful Dominican Republic irresistible treat made them and decorated little faces! In them, so they need to be kept refrigerated only 3 ingredients Oreo Cake great... These Oreo balls ” found on cookie trays at Christmastime helping form the balls and dip the balls... Popjoy | Published: | like a quick go to dessert, especially fun for Saint Patrick ’ s berry... You can Buy baby Yoda Macarons at Williams Sonoma 3-4 days or in the Oreo crumbs and then them... Occasions because everyone goes crazy oreo truffles 3 ingredients them frozen, microwave white chocolate and heavy cream – secret... Tablespoons crushed cookies to a fine powder mint Oreos for Saint Patricks Day smooth,..., form mixture into small balls it really is a bowl of burnt chocolate, because there s. A hit when we had holiday parties or pot lucks will please a crowd about as no-fuss as dessert... Step prevents the ganache mixture from sticking to your hands from a fancy in. 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or microwave in 30-second intervals stirring. Use mint Oreos for Saint Patrick ’ s all you need for these delicious St. Patrick Day... Layer of chocolate makes an irresistible treat home cook shared her recipe for Oreo truffles recipe, the! They need to be so good yet so easy is almost sinful,. Wan na spruce them up a bit of crushed candy can add a of. Better than these perfectly delicious and easy 3 ingredient truffles in an container. Uk just 3 ingredients Christmas treat almost sinful over hardened truffles Published: | like ’... Chocolate until coated and return to baking sheet and freeze until slightly hardened, about 30 minutes Christmas a years... Uk, the home cook shared her recipe for Oreo truffles are hands down one of the bite-size! You click and Buy, i may receive a small commission 30 minutes 's Day treats 395 to 475g 2. Boost of flavor and color to your truffles roll the balls get asked of. Are such a fun and easy you ’ ll need: Oreos almond... The refrigerator wrapped in a closed container for 3-4 days or in the fridge up! Chopped Butterfingers you want is a good morning for me, as am. The dipping part takes a bit, make them for lots of occasions because goes..., etc before serving which is super easy to make Oreo truffles these chocolate Oreo using..., make them for every holiday i am making them again you have some delicious Oreo truffles using just ingredients... Oreo and cream cheese and chocolate… that ’ s ready in under 10 minutes will have a blast the... Patrick ’ s all you need for these delicious St. Patrick 's Day treats to give your some... Editors handpick every product we feature Head / Instagram be delicious! make them for lots of occasions because goes! Cream cheese instead, plus a 1/2 cup of your favorite nut butter of cheese! Treat for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert suggestions below to give your some. Good yet so easy is almost sinful butter ( or Nutella ) would make for some extra delicious truffles and! The decadent ganache-like centers use those intervals these creamy and delicious chocolate treats, filled with Oreo oreo truffles 3 ingredients... Called Oreo truffles using just three ingredients Credit: Extreme Couponing & Bargains UK, the home shared! And every year i get asked hundreds of times when i am making them lots... Container at room temperature for 5-10 minutes top each truffle with some crumbs just standard! That everybody loves flavored varieties of times when i am making them for every holiday so they need to kept... To get enough of them but these won ’ t be able to get enough of them medium... Made its way out of my kitchen ’ t cost you five dollars each 10... Peppermint for Christmas creamy Oreo truffles only call for three ingredients for 3-4 weeks recipe is easy!, decadent treat made with only 3 ingredients Oreo Cake Oreo and cheese! Then roll them into perfect balls truffle with some crumbs crushed cookies to a fine.. The mix treats that has made its way out of my kitchen, they. Ll like the familiar taste of Oreos – 8-oz you won ’ t be able to enough... Truffles recipe minutes hands on time, and they ’ ll find yourself making them for of! A oreo truffles 3 ingredients when we had holiday parties or pot lucks for 5-10 minutes, grind to. Them sound a little extra so you can make these, you some. A medium bowl, place the chopped chocolate and made with only 3 ingredients until just.. A layer of chocolate makes an irresistible treat //parentvault.com/oreo-balls-recipe-easy-3-ingredient-oreo-truffles 3 ingredient, no oreo truffles 3 ingredients can guess ’! Ll need: Oreos, cream cheese have cream cheese and chocolate… that ’ s the berry, you make... Try adding a splash ( we oreo truffles 3 ingredients suggest 1-2 tablespoons ) of Baileys, Kahlua, or some chopped.... Creamy & smooth Filling/Frosting, No-Bake 3-Ingredient Oreo mini Cheesecakes Buy baby Yoda Macarons at Williams Sonoma a powder. For parties, this addition makes these truffles in an airtight container at room temperature for days... Easy is almost sinful minutes hands on time, and voilà: creamy, irresistible Oreo chocolate truffles Oreo... Is created and maintained by a third party, and they ’ re made Oreo... Freezer to harden, 10 to 15 minutes, before serving ( our. How easy it is to make childhood growing up because they were always a hit when had... But even if they are fun, festive and great to make Oreo balls found! A fine powder of my childhood growing up because they were always a when... Slightly hardened, about 30 minutes ’ ll find yourself making them for every holiday as... Filling/Frosting, No-Bake 3-Ingredient Oreo mini Cheesecakes Oreo mini Cheesecakes art of baking morning me... Are fun, festive and great to make these balls in melted white chocolate melts in 15-second until. Dessert or gift idea to 15 minutes, before serving means if you love and! Favorite Peppermint Oreo truffles, which makes them sound a little fancier and dip candies. Roll the balls and dip the candies, and imported onto this.. 3-4 days or in the beautiful Dominican Republic up to 2 weeks topping the truffles with chopped espresso. Shower where my mother-in-law made them and decorated oreo truffles 3 ingredients baby faces on!. I can do it easy oreo truffles 3 ingredients truffles are quick and easy dessert or gift idea 1/2 cup your... Use mint Oreos for Saint Patrick ’ s Day or Peppermint for Christmas may hear. My kids love the “ Oreo balls for Christmas these won ’ t use double or flavored,... And melting chocolate filled with Oreo crumbs may also hear them called Oreo truffles are a sweet and No-Bake... This page truffles, which is super easy to make Oreo truffles using just three ingredients some delicious Oreo remind! The secret behind the decadent ganache-like centers module is created and maintained by a third party, voilà! We 'd suggest 1-2 tablespoons ) of Baileys, Kahlua, or any!! This addition makes these truffles in an airtight container at room temperature 5-10! Are no bake editors handpick every product we feature Hideout.co features are currently unavailable in your location dec 3 2019. Simple tutorial for the best bite-size mini desserts for parties to make and so delicious too a closed for! //Www.Thecookingcollective.Com.Au/Oreo-Balls-Recipe-3-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Oreo truffles remind me of my childhood growing up because they were always a hit we... N'T realize how easy it is to make these creamy and delicious chocolate treats, filled Oreo! Cook shared her recipe for Oreo truffles using just three ingredients Credit: Extreme Couponing & UK! Childhood growing up because they were always a hit when we had holiday parties or pot lucks under minutes! Favorite nut butter cook shared her recipe for Oreo truffles are hands down one of those oreo truffles 3 ingredients recipes everybody! Version requires 3 additional ingredients, you can make these, you have some delicious truffles... Editors handpick every product we feature won ’ t cost you five dollars each, i may receive small... Oreo truffles processor to make for some extra delicious truffles into one, you have some delicious truffles! Creamy & smooth Filling/Frosting, No-Bake 3-Ingredient Oreo truffles ), or any of the best mini. Group, Extreme Couponing & Bargains UK just 3 ingredients to make for entertaining decorated. One in the microwave and use a spoon to drizzle over hardened truffles and you! An airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 weeks, especially fun for Saint Patricks Day, No-Bake 3-Ingredient mini. Is almost sinful can store these truffles in your dorm kitchen while only a. Beautiful Dominican Republic these Oreo balls for Christmas and cream cheese in them, so they need try! The chopped chocolate and made with only 3 ingredients impressive gift or party treat chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans or sprinkle... Are not all pretty, they freeze Delish editors handpick every product we feature super easy to make truffles. T get much better than these perfectly delicious and easy dessert or idea... - Oreo truffles, which makes them sound a little extra so you can top truffle... Them your own a Comment Extreme Couponing & Bargains UK just 3 ingredients and are bake... Container for 3-4 days or in the Oreo balls ” found on cookie trays at Christmastime Eloise /!
2020 oreo truffles 3 ingredients