More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "I honestly didnt know much about the difference between the PCC and the CPC programs, but i got an excellent chance to sit in on both classes, so i know the difference between them now. " More from this Member More from this Member They just want to get to know you. | Report Response, "Their facilities are really nice. More from this Member Pass 2020 (Class of 2021) 2019 (Class of 2020) 2018 (Class of 2019) 2017 (Class of 2018) On the resulting page, provide the email address you used in your most recent AACOMAS application and click the button "Let Me Create a New Password". More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member Until now, the fastest vaccine ever made - for mumps - took four years. | Report Response, "How would you respond to a nurse's aide who was extremely dissatisfied with his job? " | Report Response, "Regarding your senior research in undergrad, do you recall the mechanism of action of "X" compound?" | Report Response, "What have you learned from your parents?" Then we went on a tour of the medical school's facilities followed by a tour of OU's entire campus via van. | Report Response, "Why enter a field like medicine with all of the problems seen today (malpractice ins., HMO's)?" | Report Response, "Why do you want to get into medicine?" I was actually having a good time talking to the staff. This interview was as laid back as I could imagine. Please note change from reporting numeric scores to reporting only pass/fail result for COMLEX-USA Level 1 examinations administered after May 1, 2022.. | Report Response, "Who is your favorite comic book character?" More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "OUCOM website, re-read "The DO's", SDN" | Report Response, "The interviews were very relaxed and the interviewers really wanted to get to know us as people and not just numbers." More from this Member | Report Response, "Very enthusiastic admissions staff, facilities were modernized, small campus, close-knit atmosphere" | Report Response, "Not being able to park unless you live a mile outside the city. More from this Member | Report Response, "not much" More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "A great school. " Ou-HCom has 1 job listed on their profile. The morning hours are full of talks, tours, bus rides, photos and lunch with students all aimed at getting you better aquainted with OUCOM. Home; Profil. It is the typical college atmosphere you see in movies. More from this Member | Report Response, "A question about something that I wrote in my personal essay (many of the questions came from my file)." Learn more about Research Suite and get a free account today. No pressure at all, just be yourself and you'll do fine." small local hospital affiliated with OU-COM.." | Report Response, "How is your family?" | Report Response, "everyone was SO incredibly nice...students worked together and didn't seem as cut-throat as in other schools...amazed at how genuinely friendly everyone was" More from this Member Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific-Northwest, Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine at Philadelphia, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University. More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "sdn interview feedback, school's website, had 2 other interviews in the week beforehand, brushed up on some ethics and health policy info just in case" More from this Member Next we had lunch with current students, and then finally we had our three interviews." | Report Response, "What experiences have you had in the health care profession?" What does it mean to you? | Report Response, "I was fortunate enough to not have any difficult questions. | Report Response, "anatomy lab was not as nice as other schools, the 3 separate interviews can be repetitive " More from this Member What is my top choice school" | Report Response, "What was your most favorite and least favorite undergraduate class?" I would answer, but the interviewer would keep asking why!" Awesome interview experience!" | Report Response, "Specific questions about my file and essays. More from this Member | Report Response, "facilities within the labs, enthusiasism of the staff/students, constant technology advancements to help students learn more efficiently" | Report Response, "Talk to other students, read forums, review the school's website" More from this Member The physician who interviewed me was actually inspiring. I was pleasantly surprised. If you want to live in a rural community you can't do research so tell me how you will decide what you want to do most? Why?" | Report Response, "The lack of parking and how difficult it is to get a place to live." Where do they rank on my list? | Report Response, "the gross lab used to be a dorms cafeteria, not so well ventilated" | Report Response, "Describe your research/lab experience." | Report Response, "It's a long interview day, but low stress overall. | Report Response, "The local area. More from this Member I realize that you are a fourth year AZCOM student, and in terms of 1-2 year education quality, 3-4 rotation quality, board scores, and residency matches, would you rate AZCOM at least a B+ or A- school? Talked to current students and others who had interviewed here." More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "What was your least favorite course in college and why?" More from this Member On top of that they email your acceptance if you get in the same day as your interview. " More from this Member More from this Member Also, I know virtually nothing about my current school except that it sticks and I didn't figure that telling her the schools sucks would be wise." | Report Response, "The beautiful campus, the people (I absolutely fell in love with two of the interviewers and the third intrigued me) the students, the staff everyone was very nice, the option to travel to Kenya during the summer after your first year, the amount of research they are getting off the ground, did I say the people?" More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "it was a long day, and with interviews last, it made the stress build up" We talked very well because I also am a Biopsych major. However, the OMM lab is scheduled for a renovation next summer." More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "What positive qualities would you bring to the class?" The OU campus is gorgeous. " osteo." More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "If two of my friends were in the other room what negative thing would they say about me." | Report Response, "Everyone seemed very nice including the physicians who I interviewed with. (*pause*)" | Report Response, "Everything. and Why OUCOM?" More from this Member Overall, the interviews are nothing to worry about but make sure you are prepared to answer questions about yourself." More from this Member More from this Member Our medical school educates physicians committed to practice in Ohio, emphasizes primary care, engages in … More from this Member More from this Member "Why are you a better candidate?" More from this Member More from this Member Whether you pursue our D.O. | Report Response, "How difficult do you expect the course work to be?" More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "None were difficult, the interview was very low key" I thrive in such atmospheres because, as one medical student stated during my interview visit, students work together and are not malicious or cut-throat towards one another in their determination to succeed. | Report Response, "The admission's staff arrived knowing something about each of us. More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "in the morning, school introductions. | Report Response, "Who is your biggest role model?" I was relieved at the end of the interview because it was over, but I did not feel worn out or anything. ; The COMAT exams are presented in a style and format comparable to the COMLEX-USA licensure series, a benefit for both osteopathic medical students and COMs. More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Tell me a joke" More from this Member Then we had a talk with a person from financial aid, who was helpful. More from this Member On average, medical school tuition, fees, and health insurance during the 2019-2020 academic year ranges from $37,556 (public, in-state) to $62,194 (public, out-of-state). (I couldn't. Thats retarded." More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member 2015 Sep; 9(5): 999–1005.. More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "i knew a lot about this school already, but new & positive info included: More from this Member | Report Response, "Why did you serve a mission for your church?" More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "Keep doing what you're doing! Discussion in 'Pre-Medical Allopathic [ MD ]' started by Faculty and students alike are positive and friendly. ", Why med school, Why DO, why should we take you, Research, Curriculum, where else did you apply?"
2020 ouhcom board scores