What diameter gas line is needed if gas source is 130 ft. Away? Using either the EasyTouch keypad, or my Pentair ScreenLogic app on my iPhone, I turn the spa on... give it a minute or two, then turn on the heater. Also for: Mastertemp 300 hd, Mastertemp 400 hd. Preface-The Pentair Mastertemp 400 is great for large pools, night time dips and chillier climes. In fact, MasterTemp outperforms current industry standards for air pollution exhaust. Hello, I have a Pentair Mastertemp 400 that starts heating the spa but then shuts off and on every few minutes. $20.97 $ 20. Amazon's Choice for pentair mastertemp 400. MasterTemp Heater - 400K BTU - Natural gas. Pentair 77707-0256 MasterTemp 400/Max-E-Therm 400 Blower Kit 4 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Pentair 77707-0256 MasterTemp 400/Max-E-Therm 400 Blower Kit The heater won't turn on because it's displaying 126 as the temperature. Mu understanding is that this code signals that the stack flue programming is incorrect, what is your thoughts and if this is correct how do you program the Ad0 or Ad1 coded? We moved and the new house didn't have a heater and we loved the MasterTemp we had purchased for our previous pool. 400/400HD Model 175 Model 200 Model 250/250HD Model 300 Model 400/400HD Pool Capacity in Gallons Pool Surface Area in Sq. Home > Parts > Heaters-Pentair > Pentair MasterTemp Heater Parts > 01 - 474096 Heat Exchanger 400 ASME After 2009 01 - 474096 Heat Exchanger 400 ASME After 2009 Item No. Details: Since we are operating in a high heat, salt or chlorine water environment, it should last longer before corrosion failure. 3600 gals? It’s also the first pool heater I’ve ever had that could effectively heat the pool without taking half a day or longer! We do have a company that is in some areas in the US you may want to check. It heats very quickly and is quiet to run. It finally died. Pentair 42001-0053S Electrical Systems Thermistor Replacement Part. What is the thermal efficiency of this product model 460736? Is the heat exchanger Stainless Steel? Pumps, Filters, and Plumbing. 1 offer from $3,995.00. There are two designators for each heater, one is the Model Number and the other is the Heater Identification Number (HIN). My heater in pool mode cycles and does not work. Details: View and Download Pentair Pool Products MASTERTEMP 250K BTU/HR installation and user manual online. PENTAIR MasterTemp ® - Functies en voordelen Modellen •125 HD (132 MJ/h) - 37 Kilograms •200 HD (211 MJ/h) - 57 Kilograms •300 HD (316 MJ/h) - 57 Kilograms •400 HD (422 MJ/h) - 57 Kilograms Gas Type: aardgas en propaan MasterTemp® 4 Een MasterTemp® voor elk zwembad 1-16 of 91 results for "pentair mastertemp 400 control board" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. need to know what size vent for pentair 400 with horizontal run ? As easy to use as your home heating system, plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap. I’ve had it on my saltwater pool for 5 years with no issue, salt or chlorine pool work on all type of pools, it comes in natural gas or propane models....just make sure you order the propane model....btw...its the best heater ive ever owned [ive owned 5 heaters over 30 years]..small form factor....that works differently than the old fashioned heaters. Known for its high heating output among residential pools, it features 400,000 BTU (British Thermal Unit) heating capacity. Great unit. The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp is positioned on your equipment pad. Got the heater installed and it works perfectly. The only real issue I have is that it is not nearly as quiet as they make it sound on the brochures and websites. Pentair MasterTemp Pool Heater 400,000 BTU Propane - 460737 Pentair MasterTemp®s offer all the efficiency, convenience and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more. In fact, our heaters outperform current industry standards for air pollustion exhaust. LowNox Certified MasterTemp Low Nox Heater By Pentair 460805 Natural Gas Description: Ultra-high performance in a compact, quiet and eco-friendly design. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 4. This is our second MasterTemp heater. awesome. If your meter isn't good in that range, you might get a false open line reading. The heater is available for use with natural gas or LP (propane) gas only. This was a replacement heater and I am very pleased with the more compact size and the ease at which it was installed. My 20 year old Hayward heater was wonderful but huge. I know they originally come with the heater, but i do not have them. I think it is a lemon! Bobby from Texas. A 3rd big ticket item would have to be purchased in order to get the 3 year bundle warranty. 5 stars, based on 2 reviews, PARTS FOR MASTERTEMP HEATER Sta-rite actually designed this style of heater before Pentair took over. Literally half the size of the old unit and heats up jacuzzi extremely quickly. It's a good value, quiet, and the compact size if a real plus giving us more room in our pool equipment area. I have had a master temp 200 heater for 4 years. I am very satisfied. I have a pentair easy touch system with a pentair mastertemp 400 heater. Free Shipping by Amazon. No. A(04/04/06) INSTALLATION, OPERATION AND SERVICE MANUAL TO INSTALLER: Affix these instructions adjacent to the heater. Much more quiet and efficient than the old one... and more eco-friendly too! 4.8 out of 5 stars 371. Pentair MasterTemp Refine by Compatible With: Pentair MasterTemp Pentair UltraTemp Refine by Compatible With: Pentair UltraTemp Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Refine by Compatible With: ... Pentair - 77707-0234 Tube Sheet Coil Assembly Kit for MasterTemp/Max-E-Therm 400. Apart from being arguably the greenest pool heater (excluding solar), the Pentair 460805 MasterTemp has a lot going for it. You have be knocking on wood. Size heater needed for a 11'x11'x4' spa in ground pool. The Pentair isn’t at all big, measuring 36” X 30” X 30”. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. MasterTemp heaters are engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time. Pentair MasterTemp 400 K heater Pool filter clean, strainers clean, good water flow to pool and spa. Heater will not start. Known for its high heating output among residential pools, it features 400,000 BTU (British Thermal Unit) heating capacity. We did not have to add any additional exhaust pipe. Pentair 460805 MasterTemp High Performance Eco-Friendly Pool Heater, Natural Gas, 400,000 BTU, Heavy Duty 3.9 out of 5 stars 191. Warranty by Product / Product Category (subject to TradeGrade requirements if applicable), SunTouch® Solar and SolarTouch® Control Systems, Automation equipment, excluding SunTouch® Solar and SolarTouch®Control Systems, SuperFlo® VS, SuperFlo® VST and SuperMax® VS Variable Speed Pumps, IntelliFlo (#011028) and IntelliPro (#P6E6VS4H-209, #013028), IntelliFlo 2 VST (#011055) and IntelliPro 2 VST (#013001), IntelliFlo VSF (#011056) and IntelliFloXF VSF (#022056), IntelliPro VSF (#013004) and IntelliProXF VSF (#023056), IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator (without Power Center), iChlor™ Salt Chlorine Generator - Bundle with Power Supply and Cell (iChlor 15 and iChlor 30), White Goods and Water Features and Valves, Maintenance Equipment / Replacement Parts, Maintenance Equipment and Replacement Parts, Single-Phase, TEFC Super Duty Replacement Motors, Tires, Rollers, Brushes, Climbing Rings, Cartridge Fillers, Suction Seal, Foot Pad, Wings, Bumper, Strap, Seal Flaps, Tires, Rollers, (Rebel, Warrior and Lil Rebel only), Prowler® 820 and Prowler 830 Inground Cleaners, Prowler® 910, 920 and Prowler 930 Inground Cleaners, IntelliChem Commercial Chemical Controller, IntelliChlor (CIC60P & CIC60S) Commercial Salt Chlorine Generator (w/o power center), 2 Years or 15,000 operative hours (whichever comes first), 15 Years tank (prorated years 4-15); 3 Years internals/valves/contollers^, 10 Years tank (prorated years 4-10); 3 Years internals/valves/controllers^, WhisperFloXF/Max-E-ProXF Variable Speed 5HP Pump, 1 Year unless extended warranty (3 or 6 Years) purchased, 1 Year subject to TradeGrade requirements if applicable, Enhanced LCD display and diagnostics include easy to display and front-facing error messages and icons, Eco-friendly certified for low, NOx emission and outperforms industry standard. LowNox Certified MasterTemp Low Nox Heater By Pentair 460737 Propane Gas Description: Ultra-high performance in a compact, quiet and eco-friendly design. Explanation Of The Different Pentair Mastertemp 400 btu Models. I don't want a long wait to heat. We have conversion kits on our site for the Mastertemp that run around $40.00. We made sure there was no obstructions like low hanging roof but it runs pretty cool and heat dissipates very well. MasterTemp TM WARNING 472592 Rev. 4" Appliance Adapter Horizontal or Vertical Venting, Positive Pressure by Heatfab | 77707-0086, 4" Appliance Adapter for Horizontal or Vertical Positive Pressure Venting by Z-Flex | 77707-0087, Browse 29 questions Those factors affect the time and efficiency to heat up your pool. Used On Pentair ETi 400 Heaters Used On Pentair Mastertemp Heaters Used On Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heaters Used On Sta-Rite Side Mount 1-1/2 and 2 Inch Multiport Valves. 2nd Pentair in 8 years... remember to switch out 240 plug with 120!!! MASTERTEMP® HEATER (CONT’D) BURNER SYSTEM REPLACEMENT PARTS Item Part No. Pentair MasterTemp Low Nox Heater 400,000 BTU Natural Gas 460805 with Cupro-Nickel heat exchanger. I have pentair mastertemp 400 that is only a couple of years hello, i have pentair mastertemp 400 that is only a couple of years old. I was called out to look at a Pentair MasterTemp 400 pool heater in Newport Beach today.
2020 pentair mastertemp 400 ad1