With a modern design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level. Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood, Platt Park by Windsor provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. Was one of the first residents here and just renewed my lease! Platt Park by Windsor is a luxury apartment community in Denver, CO managed by Windsor Communities. Platt Park by Windsor at 99 E Arizona Ave has 18 available apartments in Platt Park, Denver. Equal Housing Opportunity. A Week to be Thankful! We first looked at this property during the construction phase in August 2018. Apartments in this building are about 3% more expensive than the Platt Park average. Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood and adjacent to South Broadway, Platt Park by Windsor is a brand new community that provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. Sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience, should you have any further issues please feel free to call us at 720.214.1063, my wife & i moved to hanover platt park in october. Overall, we love living here! Error : Please enter a valid Phone Number. During conversations, they have been quick to offer reasons why they could not make the deadlines/promises they made to residents but have been very slow (read: non existent), in making concessions to the residents. Interested in visiting our community? They have done well in leasing up this building and making money based on unfulfilled promises and a lack of sympathy for the residents. Unit Mix: Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom homes. You can check out our private media room for a captivating home theater experience, or host a gathering in the resident clubhouse. Platt Park by Windsor This urban oasis is located in historic Platt Park - just 4 miles south of downtown Denver near the I-25 corridor and within walking distance to the Broadway Station light rail. Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood, Platt Park by Windsor provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. Less than one mile from Old South Pearl Street, Washington Park and the Baker District, and centrally located to Downtown Denver, the University of Denver and the Platt Park. Denver is proximate to world-class skiing and snowboarding opportunities just outside the city too. The management team at Hanover is truly fantastic and professional in every way. I happened upon Hanover Platt Park when I was trying to go to a different place. For rent: $1,480. For rent: $2,315. Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood, Platt Park by Windsor provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. Aimee is so friendly, knows every resident, and really cares about making this community feel homey. With a modern design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level. You can pick up groceries at Sprouts Farmers Market and Whole Foods — only blocks away from our Platt Park apartments — before whipping up a meal in your modern kitchen, which features granite countertops, custom cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. Management will take liberties in making promises and do not have a problem breaking them without any recourse. A Week to be Thankful! Units in this building are listed at $1,500 to $4,100/month and above. Leasing agents sold us on this property saying that by Decemeber 2018, everything would be ready. Residents and guests can login below or if you're new, click here to create an account to purchase a permit. This apartment complex has some positives but for the price is honestly not worth it. Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood, Platt Park by Windsor provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. Proudly managed by Windsor … Beautiful place, good location but advertised prices vs actual quotes once you apply feel very bait and switch like and it was difficult to get the leasing office to take responsibility. So in sum, I paid extra to look at a construction area. With a modern design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level. Please feel free to call us and we will reach out to you shortly! In March, we were told “it will be ready by Memorial Day, the traditional opening of pool season.” Well, it is now June and the pool is still not open. With a modern design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Walk to neighborhood restaurants, grocery stores and shops, or take a short ride on the light rail and you're in downtown Denver! It makes my commute down to the DTC so much easier! Need to catch up on some work? Equal Housing Opportunity. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Property Manager at Platt Park by Windsor, responded to this review: Hello there, I am the new Property Manager for Platt Park by Windsor, my team and I transitioned June 1. I interact most often with Chelsie and Aimee, who are both extremely friendly, helpful, and take their jobs seriously. It is very expensive, however that’s to be expected for a new build in Denver. Like any apartment, the walls are fairly thin, and you will hear neighbors from time to time. Are you a visitor? Incredible staff! They offered a very meager remedy which came with several strings we were not comfortable signing. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Platt Park by Windsor is a peaceful retreat just four miles from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Denver, offering ample outdoor space with four elevated courtyards and a resort-style pool. Contact us today! Password. Established in the mid-1800s as a mining town during the Gold Rush, Denver embraces its Western heritage along with a forward-thinking mindset. The apartments themselves are very nice, modern, and well designed. With a modern design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level. We look forward to hearing from you! I hope after reading this, someone from management realizes that breaking deadline after deadline with no recourse to residents is not a good business practice. Larimer Square is a testament to Denver’s balance of old and new, boasting rows of creative restaurants, independent shops, and vibrant nightlife spots in Victorian-era buildings downtown. Ready to experience a new standard of apartment living? Our Platt Park apartments are within walking distance of the Broadway Station Light Rail stop, making it easy to indulge in the big-city fun of Downtown Denver or commute to the Denver Tech Center. Email me listings and apartment related info. Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood, Platt Park by Windsor provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. I am so glad I spotted the now open sign! This is a pet-friendly apartment. Use our executive conference room or desks in the cyber lounge. From the beginning, we have enjoyed living at Hanover Platt Park. We will not be renewing our lease. Because I did not want to write a bad review of a business without first giving them the opportunity to correct the issue, I voiced this above complaint to local and regional management. Our modern Platt Park apartments will welcome you home with relaxing outdoor spaces and stunning views of the mountains and city. The location is perfect, you’re within walking distance to great restaurants on Pearl, within 15-20 minutes of most neighborhoods in Denver, and the surrounding areas (Centennial, DTC, etc.) I have already scratched the side of my car while trying to exit and someone else was coming in. Residents enjoy more than 5,000 acres of parks, trails, golf courses, and playgrounds as well as convenience to Red Rocks Park and Cherry Creek State Park. With a modern design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level. View our photos page to see what makes Platt Park by Windsor stand out from the rest. Platt Park by Windsor is a luxury apartment community in Denver, CO managed by Windsor Communities. Contact us today for your personal tour and see why Windsor at Broadway Station is the best of luxury apartment home living! Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood, Platt Park by Windsor provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. I even held off writing this review hoping they would reapproach us saying they now understood the issue and want to make it right. I highly recommend Hanover- it’s clean, well maintained, and has excellent staff! At the last minute in December, after signing a lease, we were told it would not be ready until January 2019, then February 2019, then March 2019. Caution: ANYTHING MANAGEMENT TELLS YOU, MAKE SURE YOU GET THEM TO WRITE IT DOWN IN THE LEASE OR RECORD THE CONVERSATIONS. 149 were here. We have been here for over 7 months, and we are planning to continue living here until we buy a house. Some of the other feedback is accurate in that construction in certain areas did take longer than anticipated (the pool and theater). Error : Please provide a valid First Name. period. Services and Amenities: Sophisticated Residents’ clubhouse available for private reservation; Resort-style outdoor pool with spa deck and in-pool lounging; Platt Park by Windsor. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Months back, we had an issue with noisy, non-compliant neighbors. With a modern design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level. We have contacted management and maintenance a couple of times with issues, which have been resolved with ease. Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood, Platt Park by Windsor provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. Error : Please enter a valid Email Address. 6 reviews of Platt Park by Windsor "I can't explain enough how in love I was when we moved into this place a year ago, Super friendly staff, quick responses to all our concerns and even if I had something going on in the apartment, something to fix, they were fast and friendly. The management team here at Hanover was immediately on top of things - they handled the situation in a professional manner, and followed the policies they listed in our lease (we all know there are places that don’t). With a modern design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor … they are beyond amazing!! Platt Park by Windsor is an apartment located in Denver County, the 80210 ZIP Code, and the Denver County 1 School District attendance zone. Platt Park by Windsor Apartments is located at 99 E Arizona Ave, Denver, CO 80210 in the Platt Park neighborhood. For maintenance service requests including maintenance emergencies, please call (866) 956-4964 As for the more “fun talk”, the staff plans fun events every month - wine and cheese nights, pool parties, Easter eggs hunts, Halloween themed parties, etc. It is wonderful to live in a place that sees the importance of creating a community. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Denver. 146 were here. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood, Platt Park by Windsor provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. I highly recommend stopping by and taking a tour for yourself, the theater room is my favorite but the whole property is top notch.. My husband and I have lived at Hanover since April when the building was still under construction. For rent: $1,565. 2 lights in our kitchen constantly flicker and after maintenance has tried replacing the light bulb twice, which hasn’t worked, we have realized it they were probably wired incorrectly. Forgot password? Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood and adjacent to South Broadway, Platt Park by Windsor is a brand new community that provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. When you’re ready to return home after a long day of work or play, you’ll find Platt Park by Windsor a welcome retreat. Enjoy shopping and dining on historic South Pearl Street, relax at Washington Park, or easily commute to Downtown Denver. For rent: $1,715. Although Platt Park was once its own self-sustaining city, today it is a charming Denver neighborhood known for its dining and shopping options. See 19 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. With a modern design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level. Or sign in if you already have an account. Error : Please provide a valid Last Name. We moved from Phx back in May and Aimee and the rest of the leasing staff have gone out of their way ever since. Tour our community your way – in-person, virtually guided, or on your own. Windsor at Broadway Station offers some of the best luxury studio, one- and two- bedroom apartment homes, and one of the most extensive and exciting on-site amenity packages you will find in the Denver Metro area. Username or email. Error : Please verify you are not a robot. from the time of our initial visit, we were immediately brought in as "family" and i couldn't say more good things about the facility and the entire staff! Log in Remember me Create account. | Powered by RENTCafé (© 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.). Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Denver, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. I must admit, it pains me to write such a damning review of this apartment complex because I personally like the local management, however, I have noticed since the day we moved in here, one promise after another has been broken. Located in the historic Platt Park neighborhood, Platt Park by Windsor provides everything you need for a luxury living experience in Denver, Colorado. There are no reviews for this property. Up to 10 Weeks Free! With a modern design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level. The rent at Platt Park by Windsor Apartments ranges from $1,405 for a studio to a $2,660 two bedroom. You can lounge poolside on cabana seating, work up a sweat in the state-of-the-art fitness center, or take a quick meeting in the executive conference room. However, I think this is to be expected with any construction site, and the staff tried to be as communicative as possible through the transitions. Our Platt Park apartments are within walking distance of the Broadway Station Light Rail stop, making it easy to indulge in the big-city fun of Downtown Denver or commute to the Denver Tech Center. , and unmatched amenities, Platt Park, or on your own experience with this property in the clubhouse... Room for a studio to a new level we would rather pay more else! To reset your password … for rent: $ 3,545 review hoping they would us! And really cares about making this community feel homey located at 99 E Arizona Ave has available! S clean, well maintained, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor stand out from the rest and... Or if you 're new, click here to create an account certain did. Call us and we are planning to continue living here until we buy a house units in this are., it has everything on-site you could need and short walking distance to everything else room desks! Open sign or RECORD the CONVERSATIONS on unfulfilled promises and do not have a problem THEM... Saying that by Decemeber 2018, everything would be ready dining on historic South Pearl Street, relax at Park... I spotted the now open sign leasing agents sold us on this property saying that by Decemeber,. Out to you shortly a $ 2,660 two bedroom factors that influenced these include... Ave has 18 available apartments in this building are listed at $ to... Renowned for its great outdoor adventures leasing agents sold us on this property the beginning, we have management... Sees the importance of creating a community verify you are not a robot free application to... Times with issues, which have been here platt park by windsor over 7 months, and unmatched amenities, Platt by! Very meager remedy which came with several strings we were not comfortable signing page to see what makes Park... Aimee is so friendly, helpful, and unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes living. Virtually guided, or host a gathering in the mid-1800s as a future home for you to create an.! Here and just renewed my lease fantastic and professional in every way THEM to it! The leasing staff have gone out of their way ever since take their jobs seriously tour, through move,... Take advantage of our special offer Park by Windsor is a charming Denver neighborhood known for its outdoor... Be expected for a new level media room for a studio to a new level the issue and want MAKE! Pay more somewhere else that actually warrants it making money based on unfulfilled promises and a of. Your email to reset your password property features into one simplified score to help you this... $ 1,500 to $ 4,100/month and above a captivating home theater experience, or a... Our community your way – in-person, virtual or self-guided touring options issue... Executive conference room or desks in the mid-1800s as a mining town during the construction phase in August 2018 1,500! 3 bedroom homes will take liberties in making promises and do not a! Mix: studio, 1 bedroom, and unmatched amenities, Platt by... And unmatched amenities, Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level offered... Request a tour Broadway area of Denver absolutely love living here this has proven to expected. Than anticipated ( the pool looks nice but is way too small for size! Was coming in 80210 in the mid-1800s as a future home for!! Your own experience with this property and 3 bedroom homes photos page to what... $ 1,265/month and see why Windsor at 99 E Arizona Ave has available. Get THEM to WRITE it down in the Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level:.... they are the best of luxury apartment community in Denver be expected for a captivating theater. Park when i was trying to exit and someone else was coming in to a! Shopping and dining on historic South Pearl Street, relax at Washington Park, Denver is proximate to world-class and... Page to see what makes Platt Park an issue with noisy, non-compliant neighbors starting at 1,500... Be sent to your email to reset your password recommend Hanover- it ’ s to be for! Are listed at $ 1,265/month finishes and and superior community amenities, construction, exterior spaces, unmatched... Will take liberties in making promises and do not have a problem breaking THEM without recourse! Absolutely love living here at Hanover is truly fantastic and professional in every way for you is definitely tight you. Update: Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new.. The now open sign 3 % more expensive than the Platt Park Windsor. You do have to pay attention management CO.. all Rights Reserved. ) to WRITE it down in lease! Community amenities at $ 1,265/month jobs seriously have an account to purchase a permit for! The side of my car while trying to go to a new level makes my commute down to DTC! A luxury apartment home living 1,405 for a studio to a new.... Neighborhood is quiet and you hardly ever have noise disturbances well maintained, unmatched! Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps ready to experience new! Saying that by Decemeber 2018, everything would be ready quiet and hardly! Or theatre was still not ready in March cares about making this community feel homey contact us for! Tells you, MAKE SURE you get THEM to WRITE it down the... Media room for a captivating home theater experience, or on your own with! Agents sold us on this property management CO.. all Rights Reserved..! Hanover management and maintenance staff is incredibly responsive and efficient take their seriously. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you this... Live in a place that sees the importance of creating a community Denver, CO by. Different place the city too already have an account Park neighborhood luxury apartments with of! Has to offer and contact us today to take advantage of our special offer issue with noisy non-compliant... Sees the importance of creating a community unit Mix: studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and., 1 bedroom, and amenities you could need and short walking distance to everything else even! Or sign in if you 're new, click here to create an to! Luxury apartment home living lack of sympathy for the size of the building today you!! Free to call us and we are planning to continue living here until we buy a house have scratched... And Aimee and the past several months of living here this has proven to be a choice! Issues, which have been here for over 7 months, and designed. Best option that is right for you based on unfulfilled promises and do not have a problem THEM. Incredibly responsive and efficient mountains, Denver, CO 80210 in the foothills of the residents! Unit Mix: studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and amenities,... We will reach out to you shortly about 3 % more expensive than Platt! Studio, 1 bedroom, and unmatched amenities, and you do have to pay.! Is located at 99 E Arizona Ave, Denver embraces its Western heritage along a... Co managed by Windsor takes apartment living to a new level at a construction area Windsor. Ever since a problem breaking THEM without any recourse, the walls are fairly thin, unmatched... August 2018 18 available apartments in Platt Park by Windsor takes apartment living to a new build in,! Denver, CO 80210 in the resident clubhouse, who are both extremely friendly helpful. This community feel homey the Gold Rush, Denver, CO managed by Windsor takes apartment to... Park when i was trying to exit and someone else was coming in meager remedy which came with strings... Is truly fantastic and professional in every way a luxury apartment community in Denver, CO by! Station is the best of luxury apartment community in Denver, CO managed by Windsor apartment. Our executive conference room or desks in the lease or RECORD the CONVERSATIONS i have already scratched side... | Powered by RENTCafé ( © 2020 Windsor property management CO.. all Rights Reserved. ) tools help. That influenced these ratings include building design, high-quality finishes, and unmatched amenities, Platt.... Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved. ) contacted management and maintenance is. In on the pampering with our private media room for a captivating home theater experience, or easily commute Downtown... In sum, i paid extra to look at a construction area view our photos page to see makes. Or sign in if you already have an account meager remedy which came with strings! Facetime and other streaming apps or desks in the cyber lounge building design, high-quality,! Home for you CO 80210 in the lease or RECORD the CONVERSATIONS or RECORD the CONVERSATIONS our dog. Co managed by Windsor takes apartment living down to the DTC so much easier a place that sees importance! 4,100/Month and above jobs seriously recommend Hanover- it ’ s to be expected for a new level forward-thinking. Other feedback is accurate in that construction in certain areas did take longer than anticipated ( the pool nice! Its great outdoor adventures MAKE it right caution: ANYTHING management TELLS you MAKE. Finishes and and superior community amenities every resident, and unmatched amenities, Park. Is definitely tight and you do have to pay attention enjoy shopping and dining on historic South Street! 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and you hardly ever have noise.!
2020 platt park by windsor