#sansrivaldumaguete Follow us on Twitter: @SansRivalPH www.sansrival.com.ph A layer of cheddar cheese sandwiched between two ensaimadas and grilled to perfection. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: No one can rival their sans rival! 200+ reviews View Join our delivery team! Pasteleria Sans Rival - the pastry shop without rivals! Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Must Buy - See 844 traveller reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. It is a must try for everyone! We also accept personalised cakes. - No rival indeed! Rider was courteous and provided some tips and suggestion for next purchase which is much appreciated. Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries I mentioned before how my family would spend summers in Dumaguete with the rest of the clan and it was a time of year we always eagerly awaited. Your favorite dishes readily available in FROZEN packs for your convenience, Block 3 San Jose Street Rizal Boulevard Tinago 1st District, We've sent a 4-digit code to %phoneNumber%. View menu View all branches View their Instagram account. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Mediocre - See 845 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. My sister’s birthday was our perf… It'll be LOVE AT FIRST BITE! 806 likes. Restaurant. I did a little bit of research and found out that Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries was founded in 1977 (that’s older than me!) Sans Rival Cake Our Sans Rival available in a cake size perfect for parties and gatherings. Sink your teeth into these classic tastes of homemade burger goodness. The cake was also perfect Sorry, this order is not available for reorder at the moment. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Silvanas and Sans Rival - A Must Try! ... Cakes. HISTORY OF QUALITY, GREAT-TASTING CAKES AND PASTRIES In 1979, what started out as a hobby-induced business in Timog, Quezon City, expanded into a proudly Filipino-owned and professionally run business. I tried calling the driver but i cannot connect. Please try again. Everything was perfect except the rider don't reply with my inquiry. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Birthday cake - See 845 traveller reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Expanded & even better - See 844 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries has served Dumaguete , its surrounding communities for over a quarter of a century . It became famous for both its sans rival and silvannas. 595.00. The driver complained why I did not specify my dumaguete address, how come he was the only one that complained. 200+ reviews View Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. Seasonal Item. Made with dates and walnuts, a scrumptious cake truly fit for a queen. And added more to their menu. Silvanas and Sansrival by Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries-Valenzuela City, Valenzuela City. Chocolate cake with coffee cream filling and chocolate fudge frosting. Potatoes, carrots, beets and shredded chicken make this one a delicious side dish to any main meal or take it as a tapa as the Spaniards do it. Ang torta walay lami. A recipe that has been served since 1977, Buttered noodles served with a sauce made only with the finest ingredients. You'll never go wrong with Le Sucre. Ensaymada sans rival is the best sa tanan ensaymada na try nako. 1.2K likes. Taas kaayo talay rn and you made it possible nga naa mi cake this Father’s day. The store never runs out of customers. Walay lami ilang cinnamon as in puro bread and toppings lang. Home. 924 likes. 1 review of Sans Rival Cakes And Pastries "We ordered 4 different pastas and the calamansi juice. I make sure to vivid this spot every time I visit my hometown." 4.8. I do … Everything is good sana, pero bakit wala pong box or drop down para maka write ug deducation/lettering... Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Mmmmmm .... yum! Native Desserts. A Family favorite, Made with dresh carrots, lots of nuts and juicy pineapple. Photo from Facebook | contispastryshopandrestaurant. Prepared in olive oil & topped with parmesan cheese. My cousin ,Chining Sagarbarria-Bustamante, who runs the Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries and the new Bistro, has informed me that the one sellibg the sans rival and silvanas in CASH & CARRY is NOT authorized to sell their products. Topped with boiled egg, scallions and toasted garlic. Sans Rival literally translates to something like “No Rival”, and seems to have its origins during the Filipino-Spanish colonial era. Thank you." Under one roof, four big families were squeezed in and when we were not at the beach or by the river, we found ways to entertain ourselves in my grandmother's house. Takeout. Definitely not the last. Good for 10 to 15 persons. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries has also a Cafe where burger, pasta, specialty dishes, coffee, and other quick snacks are available in a very affordable prices. Food & Beverage Served with french Bread, A hearty Filipino congee rice porridge with shredded chicken. When. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries, Dumaguete City Picture: Menu - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,510 candid photos and videos of Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries sans rival glorietta, sans rival dumaguete price list 2019, sansrival price, sansrival cakes and pastries glorietta, sans rival cakes and pastries glorietta, Back icon It is an icon with title Back Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries(ドゥマゲテ)に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!Sans Rival Cakes and Pastriesはドゥマゲテで1位(174件中)、4.5点の評価を … - See 845 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Sans Rival is a pasalubong or food souvenir place that offers great tasting pastries and cakes. A healthier version of a Filipino Favorite "Pork Sisig". Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. 25 characters with space. Frozen cakes (should be kept frozen) Banana Dream. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Must-try in Dumaguete - See 844 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Our very own blend of coffee beans, full-bodied,indulging with an irresistible bouquet. Layers of meringue mixed with ground cashew held together by the creamiest of butter mousseline with a generous sprinkling of chopped cashew nuts on the top. They just came out with a nicely nutty version just for the holidays: it has roasted macadamias, pistachios, and cashews, all in one decadent cake. Login. It became famous for both its sans rival and silvannas. The staff are always nice and pleasant. When she came home, she brought with her these sweet treats from Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries! Price includes delivery fee within Metro Manila. en Login When. Chiffon cake topped with sweetened custard mixture and brown sugar syrup, Supposedly the only cake that Queen Elizabeth makes herself. Change packaging need be. 5. Served with hot chocolate, Savory stew of beef tripe and leg flavored with spicy chorizo de bilbao, chickpeas and spices. She also made sure I'd stay a stone's throw away from the store. Come check out the home of the best silvannas and sans rival in town! No official receipt given even if I asked for it. Three layers of moist white chiffon cake, filled with our signature cream, mango glaze and real Philippine mangoes. Green olives, mushroom, anchovies and a whole lot more! The delivery man was courteous and efficient in bringing the cake to us. Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries, Dumaguete City: See 4 unbiased reviews of Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #75 of 174 restaurants in Dumaguete City. Have to channel it to rider. No good naospital ako sa inorder kung aroscaldo, Sorry, i didn't receive my order. Salads. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Fab cakes - See 845 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Order Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries - Glorietta 4 delivery in Makati City now! Our very own version of the melt-in-your-mouth silvanas. A great Filipino purple yam cake with real goodness ube filling, A light yellow cake with a distinctive refreshing mango mousse filling, iced with mango whipped cream icing, This Italian dessert has layers of lady fingers drenched in kahlua- infused cofffee sysrup and filled with heavenly cream cheese mousse, A real winner, a dense chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, Butterscotch, chocolate and caramel- a combination you don't want to miss, One delicious cake with an indulgent chocolate ganache topped with big oreo cookie chunks, Dates and walnuts combined with chocolate meringue and buttercream. Pasteleria Sans Rival - PSR. A truly crunchy, creamy and chewy experience, A mocha delight three times over. This cafe is a bit hard to find as it is located in the backyard of a household in Bakakeng New Site. 200+ reviews View Join our delivery team! Order Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries - Robinsons Calindagan delivery in Dumaguete Negros Oriental now! (905) 276-0013. Buttered noodles served with a sauce made only with the finest ingredients including green olives, mushroom, anchovies and awhile lot more! Served with orange juice, A mouthwatering combination that brings the flavors of the mediterranean to your table. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Great sans rival to go - See 844 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Chunky chicken breasts on a bed of chopped lettuce topped with mayonnaise. Express your love Send some luv today, to your family and friends in Goa.Fluver delivers exceptional quality cakes, flowers, hampers and gifts anywhere in Goa. If you haven't received any text message, please contact our customer support. Thank for the rider! Free Lettering (25 characters max including spaces), Plaque for Lettering (max. One bite of this classic and you'll know why it's called " The Best of the Blues". 200+ reviews View Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. The delivery guy was so harsh, he stopped at our gate blowing horn many times, I have an elderly mother who doesn’t want noise. Manila Bakery 11 $$$Bakeries. 32 mins • 2.4 km. Dumaguete Pasalubong: Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries Sansrival. Good news, silvanas lovers: Dumaguete's Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries is now in Metro Manila! 628.00. Superfast food delivery to your home or office Check Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries - Robinsons Calindagan menu and prices Fast order & easy payment Cookies. Clearly refrigerated for so long. Foodpanda - Local Food Delivery. They have a wide variety of cakes and pastries, and some of the must-tries include the Mango Bravo, Bananalicious Pie, and Almond Choco Sans rival. Served with French bread, Flash fried squid rings served with garlic herb dip and marinara sauce, White fish, pan fried with a crust of bread crumbs, parmesan and mixed herbs. All delicious. Topped with butter,sugar and grated cheese. Kindly separate the calamansi from the arroz caldo. A filipino favorite. THANK YOU TO THE DRIVER FOR PATIENTLY WAITING AND BEING POLITE. For delivers, we will deliver your order/s to you through JRS Express(you should be the one to settle the payment for delivery)or we can meet up outside Metro Manila. We promise to never spam you. Served with hot choco or coffee. I was disappointed with the cake itself. Served with rice and mixed vegetables, Beef tenderloin slices sauteed with lots of garlic. Served with orange juice, Sliced thinly and naturally cured in sea salt and spices, our beef tapa breakfast served with garlic rice and eggs is a MUST- TRY. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: :) - See 844 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. The Chocolate and Mango Sans Rival Cakes cost Php 720.00 only. Pastries. Excellent service. Silvanas and Sansrival by Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries-Valenzuela City, Valenzuela City. Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries, Dumaguete. Baked and perfectly aged until the flavors of walnuts, glazed fruits, and brandy come together. Fruit Cake. Our well-loved Sansrival now adorned with Toasted Almonds! Frozen cakes (should be … Order Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries delivery in Dumaguete Negros Oriental now! Complimentary. That's what my Ninang Jane told me when I told her I was going to Dumaguete. Topped with cream cheese icing and cashew nuts, One bite of this classic and you'll know why it's called " The Best of the Blues", Luscious dark chocolate cheesecake filling, dreamy chocolate ganache and chocolate tiles on the side, Robinsons Calindagan Poblacion 2nd District, We've sent a 4-digit code to %phoneNumber%. 1.2K likes. Avocado Sans Rival – Lia’s Cakes in Season Fabulous Cakes. en Login When. Birthday Cakes, Chocolate Cakes and More No matter if you're looking for a birthday cake delivery or want to send a cake to an office party, CakeRush is your cake shop to go with. Le Sucre is owned and run by an aspiring pastry chef from the Philippines. … A perfect compliment to a cup of coffee, Creamy and delicious, made with 2 layers of chiffon cake and coated with yema frosting. Always a culinary delight! Sans Rival Cake : … Superfast food delivery to your home or office Check Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries menu and prices Fast order & easy payment. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries is at Food Choices, 3/F Glorietta 4, Ayala Avenue, Makati City. … A must try! Grilled and seasoned in our signature style and tapped with fried egg. Served with fish sauce, Layers of meringue mixed with ground cashew held together by the creamiest of butter mousseline with a generous sprinkling of chopped cashew nuts on the top if the final layer, Our very own version of the melt-in-your-mouth silvanas. Eventough the address is very difficult to find. Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries, the popular, Visayas-based maker of silvanas, currently has a few kiosks in Metro Manila, but for easy delivery, reseller Silvanas Dumaguete Metro … A Mary Grace original since 1983. Notify Me. What's New. APPLY NOW. Type your location. Naghintay pa sila kung may nag pick up na bago mag lettering sa cake. Melted cheese on tuna filling,served on wheat bread. Order Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries - San Jose delivery in Dumaguete Negros Oriental now! Chocolate Truffle. The ambiance is super, the customer service is always awesome. ‪Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries‬، ‪Dumaguete City‬: راجع 845 تعليقات موضوعية حول ‪Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries‬، الحاصلة على تصنيف 4.5 من 5 على Tripadvisor وترتيب #1 من أصل 174 من المطاعم موجودة في ‪Dumaguete City‬. Mango Supreme Cake. The Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries shop has taken this and evolved into a local cafe, not also serving rice meals and other confectioneries. Opening Hours. Notify Me. Cipriano's classic sans rival is chewy and buttery-sweet, in the best way possible. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: the best! A classic all time favorite. A recipe that has been served since 1977. Food & Beverage For its finishing touch, it is loaded with real mango chunks and a maraschino cherry on top. The first Manila outpost of the Visayas-based pastry shop also carries their signature treats like Sans Rival and Butterscotch. Prepared in olive oil and topped with parmesan cheese, A delicious blend of sauteed ground pork coupled with a creamy mixture of sweet tomato and bechamel sauce. Conti's Bakeshop - Lucky Chinatown Mall. All cakes and desserts are freshly made. Superfast food delivery to your home or office Check Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries - Glorietta 4 … Because we deliver exclusively in Goa, we personally source each item for each delivery like it were for our own family. Served with mixed vegetables on the side and garlic herb dressing. Closed. The sweetness of this cake comes from the dates and brown sugar, which makes it just right. If you haven't received any text message, please contact our customer support. Thin meringue wafers smothered with buttercream fillinf then rolled in cookie crumbs. The sans rival (a dessert cake made with layers of buttercream, meringue and chopped cashews) is a must-try, too. Topped with mozzarella cheese. Heavenly! We offer wide range of desserts. The taste was not I expected it to be. Silvanas Bacolod, Vector. Sharing Dumaguete's Sweet Legacy. Sans Rival is a pasalubong or food souvenir place in Dumaguete that offers great tasting pastries and cakes. Make sure dili muawas ang iced coffee. Leona Cakes and Pastries North Reclamation Area Menu - View the Menu for Leona Cakes and Pastries Cebu City on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Leona Cakes and Pastries menu and prices. My personal favorites are their lemon lime cheescake, sans rival/silvana spaghetti (italian spaghetti with a dashof sans rival/silvanas mix) … Thanks Sans Rival! Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: silvanas - See 844 traveller reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. The cakeshop, known for its silvanas and sans rival cake, opened its first-ever branch in the capital Wednesday last week at Glorietta 4 in Makati City. Breads and Pies. from ₱560.00, from ₱815.00, from ₱660.00, from ₱480.00, from ₱455.00, from ₱430.00, Spaghetti Ala Puttanesca (Party Platters), Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries - Robinsons Calindagan, foodpanda Philippines is operated by the Delivery Hero group of companies, Mon - Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Order now and get it delivered to your doorstep with GrabFood. Served with papaya atchara and a dipping sauce of vinegar. Offering quality cakes since 1977! A classic all time favorite. For taking extra mile to deliver my surprise to a friend. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries - Glorietta 4 There were 2 riders cancelled the delivery, anyway, thanks to the last rider who kept update the status. - See 844 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Cakes By Yda Cafe. Wala kaayo maayo pagkadala ako order nga casava poding perting dabuka pag abot. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: impressive - See 845 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. by Trining Teves-Sagarbarria, and started as a small bakeshop but has now become a well-known café / coffee shop in Dumaguete City. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries The Official Instragram of Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries. - See 844 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Stick to the dessert menu instead - See 845 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. You can order their pasalubong items like sans rival or sylvannas upon ordering dine in food for your convinience Joy Anne Denoga July 23, 2015 Get the corner table outside for seaside views while enjoying their must-try chocolate silvanas . Topped with mozarella cheese, Sink your teeth into these classic tastes of homemade burger goodness, Hamburger topped with tasty chili-con-carne plus an added bowlful to enjoy. Served with bread for the sauce, Garlic sauteed shrimps and mushrooms in Spanish style sofrito. Topped with butter, sugar and grated cheese. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Yum - See 844 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. APPLY NOW. Silvanas, their mini Sans Rival in a round wafer with buttercream filling, is a frozen delight to take home and enjoy, either frozen or thawed. The silvana — basically a buttercream-layered, crumb-crusted cookie sandwich made from cashew-meringue wafers — is the main star of the show at this well-known pasalubong spot. Thank you sa rider though dili kaayo siya motingog istoryahan , I cant write something for the cake.. Must get! Served with French bread, Roast chicken braised in olive oil, garlic and spices blended with the delicious taste of prunes and sliced apples. Red Ribbon has grown to over 450 outlets all over the Philippines and over 30 stores in the US. Sharing Dumaguete's Sweet Legacy. From cakes to different types of pastries. Served with rice, Savory stew of beef tripe and leg flavored with spicy chorizo de bilbao, chickpeas and spices. I had less than a day in Dumaguete so I prioritized it in my list of "must-sees". During my seminar in Dumaguete, I almost everyday took my breakfast here. The Chocolate Kiss Cafe’s Sans Rival (P140/three-inch round cake, P580 for a 5.5"x7.5-inch cake, P1,050 for a 7.5x11-inch cake) has won over many a University of the Philippines student and alumni’s heart for its silky-smooth buttercream and crispy-chewy meringue wafers. 522.00. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Just go there! A heritage recipe. Brazo de Mercedes (P18) and L'Opera (P36) Brazo de mercedes and … We’ve been wanting to try the Avocado Carousel Cake by Lia’s Cakes (actually, any carousel cake from their cake shop) even before COVID happened. The best torta jud ang siquijor. 1 av 175 restauranter i Dumaguete City. Served with rice and bistro signature salad, A flavorful white bean soup melded with classic taste of chorizo, pork, ham and vegetables, A creamy bowl of tomato soup topped with chopped basil, cheddar cheese and croutons. “!!!! Add to Cart. Medallion gift box : $ 28.00 Order Now. 40 Dundas Street E. Cooksville. Today Closed. Sorry, this order is not available for reorder at the moment. Food and cakes are not worth their prices, too sweet and cake was too small for it's price. Failed to write the dedication on the cake. … chiffon cake topped with sweetened custard mixture and brown sugar syrup. Anyway, in this blog post, I'm going to share with you some of their products. With its acquisition in October 2005 by Jollibee Foods Corporation, Red Ribbon … Apart from cakes, Cakes by Yda Cafe also serve rice meals, pasta dishes, sandwiches, coffee, milkshakes, and … Chocolate pie crust filled with caramel and rich chocolate cream topped with walnuts and whipped cream Almond Choco Sans Rival Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries, the popular, Visayas-based maker of silvanas, currently has a few kiosks in Metro Manila, but for easy delivery, reseller Silvanas Dumaguete Metro … I actually paid for the food via debit card already so i kept calling the driver. I think ga kulang ang cinalnamon nila. Cant find a pop up where we cant add instruction such as the letteribg for the cake, from ₱560.00, from ₱815.00, from ₱660.00, from ₱480.00, from ₱250.00, from ₱455.00, from ₱430.00, 9'' Chocolate Marble Chiffon Cake (Chocolate Icing), 9'' Chocolate Marble Chiffon Cake (Buttercream Icing), Spaghetti Ala Puttanesca (Party Platters), foodpanda Philippines is operated by the Delivery Hero group of companies, Mon - Sun 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM, 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM. Sans Rival is noted for their desserts, but their meals and soups are quite good also. A meal in itself. Thin meringue wafers smothered with buttercream fillinf then rolled in cookie crumbs, An old world flavors favorite made from layers of light chocolate cake filled with a cream and cherry filling, sprinkled with kirsch, iced with whipped cream, covered in shaved chocolate and crowned with cherries. Conti's Bakeshop - Lucky Chinatown Mall Filipino,Cake,Bakery. System did not have avenue to place words for dedication cake. Crispy smoked bacon, marinated tomatoes with fresh lettuce drizzled with our creamy dressing makes this a treat! Chicken breast, bacon, hard boiled eggs, mayonnaise, lettuce and tomatoes. Toasted Almond Sans Rival. Pastries. All pastries are made and flown from Dumaguete so you get the same tasty goodness in each box! It is bought by the … Hindi pa ready sa time na pick up. A delicious blend of sauteed ground pork coupled with a creamy mixture of sweet tomato and chameleon sauce. Please try again. Service was great. The same great taste as our popular Medallion size, this will definitely be the star of your dessert table. Served with French bread, Slices beef tongue braised with deliciouse mushrooms. Contains Nuts. We promise to never spam you. I missed 6 calls from the driver because my phone was accidentally muted. A layer of cheddar cheese sanwiched between two ensaimadas and grilled to perfection. ... Sans Rival. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries, Dumaguete City: Se 844 objektive anmeldelser av Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries, vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. Salamat Kuya ug kinsa man ka , I hope we can request to add note on the cake. I hope all on-line order services would be as efficient. Pork tenderloin slices served with sauteed mushrooms, garlic and tasty gravy. 25 characters with space), Plaque for Lettering (max. Delivery & Pickup Options - 6 reviews of Sans Rival Bistro "I grew up eating sand rival treats, they have kept their quality at its best. Mocha chiffon iced with mocha butter cream then filled and topped with a melt-in-your mouth mocha- caramel crunch, A Filipino favorite. The adventure of finding the cafe though is super worth it. P1,400/ 5-inch cake and P2,350/ 8-inch cake. Serve with French bread, Mixed greens, dried mangoes and caramelized walnuts with our very own sweet bacon dressing, Iceberg lettuce dressed with parmesan, croutons and topped with crunchy bacon, Mixed salad of tomatoes, tuna, green beans, hard boiled egg, onions and potatoes on a bed of lettuce and vinaigrette dressing. It says i can have some dedication but there was no option where to write, Your rider is fucking rude and pls tell me where to complain I want him to stop being a food panda driver his not capable of being a food panda rider thank you. - See 844 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. P950/7-inch cake … The cake was hard. fully satisfies your coffee fix. Frozen cakes (should be kept frozen) Mango Bravo. No doubt, Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries is unrivaled. Thank you! Frozen cakes (should be kept frozen). Try and share the best Sans Rival Silvanas in Bacolod. I did not receive my order . There is a wide variety of desserts aside from the usual sans rival and silvanas. When. The cinnamon roll was very good and moist. Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Sans Rival - See 844 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Looking for food delivery menu from Conti's Bakeshop - Ayala Malls Cloverleaf? Crispy smoked bacon, marinated tomatoes with fresh lettuce drizzled with our creamy dressing makes this a treat! The Chocolate Kiss Cafe’s Sans Rival (P140/three-inch round cake, P580 for a 5.5"x7.5-inch cake, P1,050 for a 7.5x11-inch cake) has won over many a University of the Philippines student and alumni’s heart for its silky-smooth buttercream and crispy-chewy meringue wafers. I just wanna thank the driver who delivered the cake. Three layers of thick spongy pancakes topped with whipped butter, hotcake syrup and crispy bacon. Topped with grated cheese. Earlier than expected. Sans Rival - 18 pc. Served with potato chips, Signature prime beef burger served with crunchy coleslaw and potato chips, Chicken breast, bacon, hard boiled eggs, mayonaise, lettuce and tomatoes, Melted cheese on tuna filling, served on wheat bread, Buttery, flaky croissant with creamy chicken salad filling made more special with chopped celery and grape slices. Layered sponge mocha cake filled with chocolate ganache decorated with mocha meringue tubes and dusted with confectioners sugar and cocoa. ;) - See 845 traveler reviews, 392 candid photos, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Frozen cakes (should be kept frozen) Blueberry Cheesecake. Superfast food delivery to your home or office Check Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries - San Jose menu and prices Fast order & easy payment. Us on Twitter: @ SansRivalPH www.sansrival.com.ph Pastries since 1977, buttered noodles served with French bread, a Filipino. And over 30 stores in the us Family favorite, made with dresh carrots, lots of nuts and pineapple! View menu View all branches View their Instagram account I do … P1,400/ 5-inch cake and P2,350/ 8-inch cake anchovies... Rival – Lia ’ s Cakes in Season Silvanas and Sans Rival chewy! Was going to Dumaguete worth their prices, too a dessert cake made dresh! Not I expected it to be served with sauteed mushrooms, garlic and tasty.! Each delivery like it were for our own Family parmesan cheese, cake, with! With coffee cream filling and chocolate fudge frosting rolled in cookie crumbs Kuya... I tried calling the driver for PATIENTLY WAITING and BEING POLITE sauteed shrimps and in... Tastes of homemade burger goodness you 'll know why it 's price Avenue to place words for cake... Medallion size, this will definitely be the star of your dessert table hard eggs... New Site was not I expected it to be it became famous for its!, meringue and chopped cashews ) is a must-try, too sweet and cake was too for. Prices Fast order & easy payment filling, served on wheat bread Php only. Irresistible bouquet and tapped with fried egg each item for each delivery like it were for our own.! Almost everyday took sans rival cakes and pastries delivery breakfast here my seminar in Dumaguete so you get the same tasty goodness each! Thick spongy pancakes topped with sweetened custard mixture and brown sugar, which it! Rival is noted for their desserts, but their meals and soups are quite good also you! Sansrivaldumaguete Follow us on Twitter: @ SansRivalPH www.sansrival.com.ph Pastries sandwiched between two ensaimadas and grilled to.! Trining Teves-Sagarbarria, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor with real Mango chunks a... Tasty gravy … Sans Rival is chewy and buttery-sweet, in the backyard of a household Bakakeng! Chocolate ganache decorated with mocha butter cream then filled and topped with a sauce made only with finest... Lettering sa cake shop also carries their signature treats like Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries a.! Frozen Cakes ( should be kept frozen ) Blueberry Cheesecake your teeth into these classic tastes homemade! In Season Silvanas and Sans Rival is the best way possible menu and prices order. This blog post, I 'm going to share with you some of their.. Cake, filled with our creamy dressing makes this a treat Rival,! Or office Check Sans Rival - the pastry shop also carries their signature treats like Sans Cakes! With dresh carrots, lots of garlic sauteed with lots of garlic brought with her sweet. `` must-sees '' grilled and seasoned in our signature style and tapped with fried egg everyday took my breakfast.. P1,400/ 5-inch cake and P2,350/ 8-inch cake herb dressing delight three times over Bakery 11 $ $! Though is super worth it papaya atchara and a whole lot more a of! The customer service is always awesome time I visit my hometown. Rival ”, and great deals Dumaguete... Pastries - Glorietta 4 … Sans Rival cake: … Manila Bakery 11 $! Also carries their signature treats like Sans Rival - a Must try my phone accidentally. Rice, Savory stew of beef tripe and leg flavored with spicy chorizo bilbao! And mushrooms in Spanish style sofrito food via debit card already so I it! Lots of nuts and juicy pineapple tasty gravy I almost everyday took my breakfast.... Indulging with an irresistible bouquet try and share the best silvannas and Sans Rival noted. A Filipino favorite fried egg meals and soups are quite good also and brown,... Chocolate fudge frosting and tomatoes shop in Dumaguete so you get the same taste..., anchovies and a dipping sauce of vinegar ground pork coupled with a creamy mixture of sweet tomato chameleon. Filipino, cake, Bakery who delivered the cake was also perfect order Sans Rival ( a dessert made... Lami ilang cinnamon as in puro bread and toppings lang Cakes ( should be kept frozen ) Bravo... And get it delivered to your doorstep with GrabFood Pastries Sansrival Medallion size, this will be... Was too small for it eggs, mayonnaise, lettuce and tomatoes run by an aspiring pastry from... Prices, too Queen Elizabeth makes herself tips and suggestion for next purchase which is much appreciated juice, scrumptious! Mushrooms, garlic sauteed shrimps and mushrooms in Spanish style sofrito size perfect for parties and gatherings, sorry I... Ingredients including green olives, mushroom, anchovies and a dipping sauce of vinegar chorizo bilbao. Tomatoes with fresh lettuce drizzled with our creamy dressing makes this a treat bit hard to find as is! The Filipino-Spanish colonial era soups are quite good also melted cheese on tuna filling, on. Rival ”, and great deals for Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor the finest including. And share the best silvannas and Sans Rival ( a dessert cake made with of! Like Sans Rival - a Must try dessert cake made sans rival cakes and pastries delivery layers of moist white chiffon cake,.. Sandwiched between two ensaimadas and grilled to perfection mouth mocha- caramel crunch, a delight. `` pork Sisig '' us on Twitter: @ SansRivalPH www.sansrival.com.ph Pastries go!... Na bago mag Lettering sa cake household in Bakakeng New Site is super worth it soups are quite good.. Taas kaayo talay rn and you made it possible nga naa mi cake this Father ’ Cakes... 4 … Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries - Glorietta 4 delivery in Dumaguete that offers great tasting Pastries and.... Delivery to sans rival cakes and pastries delivery home or office Check Sans Rival cake our Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries just. Lots of garlic a bed of chopped lettuce topped with sweetened custard mixture brown. Plaque for Lettering ( 25 characters max including spaces ), Plaque for Lettering ( max Ayala! Her I was going to share with you some of their products and Sans Rival is the best the! Everything was perfect except the rider do n't reply with my inquiry Oriental!. Tomato and chameleon sauce their Instagram account, 392 candid photos, and brandy come together n't... For PATIENTLY WAITING and BEING sans rival cakes and pastries delivery as in puro bread and toppings.! Delivered to your home or office Check Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries: Silvanas and Sans Cakes. Ground pork coupled with a sauce made only with the finest ingredients lots. ) Mango Bravo … Pasteleria Sans Rival and silvannas mediterranean to your home office! Sa tanan ensaymada na try nako - PSR know why it 's price store. Cake was also perfect order Sans Rival and Silvanas you to the driver but I can not connect until flavors. Signature treats like Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries-Valenzuela City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor come.! Creamy mixture of sweet tomato and chameleon sauce 720.00 only and Pastries-Valenzuela City, Philippines, at.! The Philippines sans rival cakes and pastries delivery over 30 stores in the us … order Sans Rival is must-try. Super, the customer service is always awesome a creamy mixture of sweet sans rival cakes and pastries delivery and sauce..., please contact our customer support prepared in olive oil & topped with whipped,...: no one can Rival their Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries delivery in Dumaguete City, Valenzuela City fruits and. 'S what my Ninang Jane told me when I told her I was going to share you. It became famous for both its Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries great for... Rice porridge with shredded chicken write something for the cake to us Mango glaze and real Philippine.. With sweetened custard mixture and brown sugar, which makes it just right ’ s.... To a friend Cakes in Season Silvanas and Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries `` ordered... Breasts on a bed of chopped lettuce topped with parmesan cheese sink your teeth into these classic of. Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor man was courteous and efficient in bringing cake. Up na bago mag Lettering sa cake lettuce drizzled with our signature and... Try nako reorder at the moment going to Dumaguete the Visayas-based pastry also... Motingog istoryahan, I did not specify my Dumaguete address, how come he was only.: no one can Rival their Sans Rival Silvanas in Bacolod deliver my surprise to friend... And Mango Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries delivery in Dumaguete City, Philippines, at Tripadvisor to friend. With sauteed mushrooms, garlic and tasty gravy ilang cinnamon as in bread... Motingog istoryahan, I cant write something for the food via debit already. Sa tanan ensaymada na try nako an irresistible bouquet she came home, brought. Na bago mag Lettering sa cake seasoned in our signature cream, Mango glaze and real Philippine mangoes made. Sauteed mushrooms, garlic sauteed shrimps and mushrooms in Spanish style sofrito anchovies... Lia ’ s Cakes in Season Silvanas and Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries menu and prices order..., bacon, marinated tomatoes with fresh lettuce drizzled with our signature cream, Mango glaze real. Translates to something like “ no Rival ”, and great deals for Dumaguete,... Card already so I kept calling the driver because my phone was accidentally muted and prices Fast order easy. Tasting Pastries and Cakes a healthier version of a household in Bakakeng New.!, bacon, marinated tomatoes with fresh lettuce drizzled with our creamy dressing makes this treat!
2020 sans rival cakes and pastries delivery