I use these all day at work just hooking them up to my laptop using a music streaming service. hd8 dj 7 Spare Parts available Acoustic baffle Adapter Kl.6.3/Klb.3.5S Carry case Connecting cable, Connecting cable, Earpads (1 pair) Headband padding Choose Spare Part 107 g Relaterte produkter ... Ja, jeg samtykker herved om at mine personlige opplysninger levert av meg kan behandles av Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG ("Sennheiser"). Headphones & Soundbars All Products MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 AMBEO Soundbar Wireless Headphones ... HD8 DJ. Constructed of premium metal-crafted reinforcement parts, the HD8 DJ are built to deliver night after night. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. 4. sound pressure level Digitize your AV management workflow. ... HD8 DJ. Спиральный кабель для HD6 Mix, HD7 DJ, HD8 DJ. They do clamp down on your head harder than the average headphone, but this is not a negative feature for me since it helps seal in the awesomeness that blasts out. Designed for the most demanding users and punishing pro environments, they have been developed in conjunction with some of the world’s top DJs. Connecting cable straight, suitable for: HD6 Mix, HD7 DJ, HD8 DJ. Sennheiser Contact Center - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com Sennheiser's pro-level and high-grade consumer level headphones are, if not in a league of their own, at least at the top of the league they inhabit. Without an amp, these are headphones that you listen to on a higher volume (turn up). The HD8 DJ was designed for demanding users, punishing pro environments and developed in conjunction with some of the world's top DJs. Perfection. Passive Technische gegevens Kabellengte. High Performance Cable; ... シリーズのハイエンド製品である HD 8 DJ では傑出した低音とクリアかつ詳細なサウンドが、HD 7 DJ では低音を強調したチューニングにより、さらにダイナミックなサウンドが体験できます。 ... c 2010 Sennheiser Japan K.K. Geekria Earpad for Sennheiser HD8 DJ Headphone Ear Pad/Ear Cushion/Ear Cups/Ear Cover/Earpads Repair Parts 4.4 out of 5 stars 37. Excelente reproducción de sonido en todo el rango audible gracias al sistema de la acústica propia de Sennheiser That's all I ever wanted! Read more... Sennheiser Star Rating Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones - Over Ear ; Passive Noise Attenuation - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com Elliptical, circumaural (over ear) closed back design delivers maximum comfort while isolating ambient noise in the loudest of listening environments, Many critical components are machined from metal that contribute to superb audio performance while providing legendary Sennheiser reliability and durability, Both ear cups swivel up to 210 Degree, providing many wearing positions and the supplied single-sided cables (coiled and straight, 3m) can be attached to either ear cup, Legendary Sennheiser sound quality combined with high SPL capability, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, #24,371 in Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio (. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. the cables are very long and not great for every day use, eg while at the gym or walking. KBL - HD6, HD7, HD8 Coiled - - - Sennheiser Discover True Sound I went from a pair of Bose QuietComfort 15 to these Sennheiser, and I was actually surprised in all ways! You can edit your question or post anyway. It is not that the cable will break so fast, but just in case you happen to snap it, you will have to go back to Sennhei… 60 g Accessoires Nieuwsbrief Send. They are better to wear, the sound quality is better, and it has alot more bass. ... HD6 Mix, HD7 DJ, HD8 DJ. Transformed my ATH-M50's from "I like these" into "nopes". Wide Range, Genius design, CRISP AND CLEAR, Comfortable. The HD7 DJ delivers impressive sound quality and powerful, accurate bass to help keep you in the groove all night long. Please try your search again later. Yes, I hereby agree that my personal data provided by me may be processed by Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG ("Sennheiser"). A resonance-absorbing frame. De HD8 DJ is ontworpen voor perfectionistische gebruikers en veeleisende omstandigheden. NANYI 1/4 Inch Female to 1/8 Inch Male Stereo Headphone Adapter, Upgrade 6.35mm Jac... Sennheiser HD 25 Professional DJ Headphone, V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Matte Black Metal), Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone, Shure SRH750DJ Professional Quality DJ Headphones (Gold), Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone (New Model), Crossfade M-100 Master Over-Ear Headphone - Matte Black. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Sennheiser HD8 DJ On-Ear Hovedtelefoner - Over Ear ; Passiv Støjdæmpning - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Produkter i topkvalitet og skræddersyede løsninger - sennheiser.com KBL - HD6, HD7, HD8 Coiled - - - Sennheiser Discover True Sound. My critiques about the product would be the price point and comfortably. After several days of using these for just about everything, I don't get what that 3 star review is about. Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 70-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. Sennheiser is the favorite choice of many great DJs. (but more bass). Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. 3 m Gewicht. Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments, but high noise isolation mitigates the need to max out the volume for safer listening, Swiveling ear cups (up to 210°, both ear cups) with three wearing positions, 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment, Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup; straight cable included (both up to 3m). Today we're taking a look at the Sennheiser HD8 DJ Headphones! Caractéristiques techniques Longueur de câble. Cons:-Too much bass (the most important aspect of a headphone is a con in this case), everything else sounds exactly the same, just too much bass. I can only imagine what these would sound like hooked up to an amp and with good source audio. Both on my pc and my phone these works good (and I have never encountered any headbands, or headsets that is good on my phone except these). I wear them for around 7-8 hours a day with no problems. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 27, 2014. I couldn't find shorter cables that list the HD8 as a compatible headphone, but I found one that list the HD598, HD558, and HD518. The head band should sit more so closer to your forehead which is not typically what some people are use to. I use these headband every day, for several hours! Being that they're DJ headphones you need a robust set of headphones and if that is what you are looking for then look no further than these. Connecting cable coiled, suitable for: HD6 Mix, HD7 DJ, HD8 DJ. 3 … 4K DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter UHD, WARRKY [Gold-Plated Connectors, Aluminum Shell] High Speed Display Port to HDMI / DP to HDMI Adapter for Lenovo, DELL, HP, ThinkPad, GPU, AMD, NVIDIA&More, Sennheiser 1/4" Adapter - 549346 Authentic Genuine Universal 6.35mm Adapter Jack - 3.5mm (1/8 Inch) to (1/4 Inch), Audio Cable Replacement with in-Line Mic and Remote Volume Control - Compatible with Sennheiser HD6 Mix, HD 7 DJ, HD 8 DJ Headphones and Samsung Galaxy Huawei Android, Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone, Cardioid. Hij kwam tot stand in samenwerking met ’s werelds bekendste deejays. Soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after hours of use and virtually eliminate background noise so that nothing comes between you and the music. Acoustically, they are inspired by the legendary HD 25 and deliver an excellent sound reproduction, focusing on the rhythm and beat matching which professionals need. Since the headphones do a good job of staying on your head I find that the headband does get a bit uncomfortable if not worn properly. The soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after hours of use and virtually eliminate background noise so that nothing comes between you and the music. I don't experience any problems with the headband as stated in the 3 star review. I've had these headphones for nearly a year now and I have to say, they are brilliant! I use them to listen to music and for gaming. Constructed of rugged, lightweight parts, the HD7 DJ is built to withstand years of heavy-duty use, and the ear cups can be rotated 210° for easy one-ear monitoring and storage. Allows for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments. The sound and fidelity is everything you expect from Sennheiser and more. Crafted from durable, high quality parts to guarantee years of use, ... the high ends are superb beat matching is very easy and reliant. 3 m Weight. 3 m Vekt . Take control of the club with Sennheiser’s top-of-the-line DJ model - HD8 DJ. The straight cable is 9ft long and it is very thick and durable. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Aus hochwertigen, robusten Komponenten für jahrelange Verwendung gefertigt. Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with Integrated Audiophile ... Mifo O5 Latest Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Sport Earbud, 8H Talking 3D Stereo Noise Canc... Mixcder E9 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 - 2020 New Upg... Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-The-Ear Headphones - Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Cl... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Constructed of premium metal-crafted reinforcement parts, the HD8 DJ are built to deliver night after night. NEW Replacement Audio upgrade Cable For Sennheiser HD6 MIX HD7 HD8 DJ Headphone Brand new and high quality color : the same as the picture show length:1.2m Cable Diameter : 4mm jack : 6.35 / 3.5mm Male to 2.5mm Male package include: 1*replacement cable ( there is no headphone include ) This accessory is compatible with the following: Sennheiser HD6 MIX HD7 HD8 DJ Headphone Sennheiser HD8 DJ auriculares DJ profesionales. 4.5 (13) Both the HD 6 and HD 8 come with a premium protective case. I've fallen in love! Construido a partir de piezas duraderas y de alta calidad del metal para garantizar su uso durante años . The Calrity, Comfortable, Doesn't Fall Off Too Easy, Lots of bass, 92.3% of Reviewers Would Recommend this product to a friend. Technical Data. ... Sennheiser HD8 DJ Video Thread Theme . You will definalty lost in music. The HD8 DJ is a serious tool for those who take performance seriously. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 60 g Accessoires Bulletin d'information Send.
2020 sennheiser hd8 dj cable