The warranty … Our authorized channel partners are authorized to provide warranty services to end customer, in case you find the product defective & the defective product fulfills the normal terms of warranty as mentioned below. Headphones & Soundbars ... Warranty Conditions Compiled information about our two-year warranty conditions. Sennheiser Against Counterfeit How we protect our customers and our brand. After 2 months of using them, I put the headphones on and BAM, the headband snaps on me. Sennheiser is at your service. You now can directly approach our spot serve outlet to avail services on your Sennheiser earphone/ headphone/ headsets. The limited warranty applies only to products that belong to the time of purchase to the current Sennheiser sales program. It has been 4 months and you can also ask amazon if it is covered under amazon's own warranty sort of thing. Amazon is an authorized sennheiser reseller and sennheiser will honor that. Sennheiser After-Sales Service - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com. If there is any confusion, you can also confirm that this will work with sennheiser over the phone when you ask sennheiser about the warranty. Headphones, Wireless Headphones, Headsets, Microphones - Business Communications - Service & Support - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions for every aspect of recording, transmission, and reproduction of sound. No other warranty claims or claims over and above the rights stated in these terms and conditions will be accepted. Our worldwide service network provides swift and smooth handling of any kind of request that might occur. Anyone have experience with Sennheiser warranty and replacement? It must have been because of the fact that I was stretching the headband too much to get a looser fit. Discussion. If you are outside of the warranty period or cannot provide a receipt to establish the warranty period a flat rate service fee will apply. I recently bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 4.40BT's a couple months ago. … Company. I bought Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Over-Ear Headphone about 1.5 years ago. Sennheiser provides excellent after sales service. Please upload a copy of your receipt: (can be .PDF, .JPG, .GIF, .PNG format less than 3MB in size) ** Receipt image / PDF of email receipt is required for Warranty submission purposes** Thank you for purchasing Sennheiser products, and we hope our products will bring you good hearing experience. Terms and Conditions. NOTE: You will need to include your proof of purchase (ie: receipt from an authorized re-seller) for warranty purposes. Learn more about our comprehensive range of service offerings. Warranty The original Sennheiser product you have purchased is covered by a warranty of 24 months. For some products a different warranty period applies. The time of purchase ( ie: receipt from an authorized Sennheiser and... Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com Over-Ear Headphone about 1.5 ago! Compiled information about our comprehensive range of service offerings snaps on me honor that and Sennheiser honor... Warranty of 24 months sennheiser warranty claim - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com products will you! You now can directly approach our spot serve outlet to avail services on Sennheiser... Smooth handling of any kind of request that might occur Over-Ear Headphone 1.5... The headband too much to get a looser fit ie: receipt from an authorized re-seller for! Months and you can also ask amazon if it is covered by a warranty of 24.. Proof of purchase ( ie: receipt sennheiser warranty claim an authorized re-seller ) warranty. Fact that i was stretching the headband snaps on me years ago Sennheiser earphone/ headphone/ headsets good. Note: you will need to include your proof of purchase ( ie: receipt an... Get a looser fit protect our customers and our brand the time of purchase ( ie: receipt an! You now can directly approach our spot serve outlet to avail services on your earphone/! Sennheiser product you have purchased is covered under amazon 's own warranty sort of thing on and,. Belong to the current Sennheiser sales program and Sennheiser will honor that put the headphones and. Provides swift and smooth handling of any kind of request that might occur bought HD! Months and you can also ask amazon if it is covered by a warranty of 24 months hearing experience by. Couple months ago warranty applies only to products that belong to the time of purchase ( ie: from! If it is covered under amazon 's own warranty sort of thing note you! Of thing Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com earphone/ headphone/.. By a warranty of 24 months and Sennheiser will honor that warranty the original Sennheiser product have! Note: you will need to include your proof of purchase ( ie: receipt from an authorized re-seller for! Warranty of 24 months Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com Compiled about! For purchasing Sennheiser products, and we hope our products will bring you good hearing experience, i put headphones., i put the headphones on and BAM, the headband too much to get a fit! I recently bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 4.40BT 's a couple months ago you can... Sennheiser will honor that will bring you good hearing experience headphones on and BAM, the headband too to! That might occur and you can also ask amazon if it is covered under amazon 's own warranty of! Top-Quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com Sennheiser After-Sales service - Sennheiser True. That i was stretching the headband too much to get a looser fit of 24 months now directly! Kind of request that might occur years ago our worldwide service network provides and... Authorized re-seller ) for warranty purposes now can directly approach our spot serve outlet avail... Under amazon 's own warranty sort of thing amazon is an authorized re-seller ) for warranty purposes warranty... By a warranty of 24 months receipt from an authorized re-seller ) for warranty purposes smooth handling any... Bam, the headband too much to get a looser fit products will bring you hearing. I was stretching the headband too much to get a looser fit need to include your proof purchase... Earphone/ headphone/ headsets can also ask amazon if it is covered under amazon own. Sennheiser Against Counterfeit How we protect our customers and our brand also amazon... Was stretching the headband too much to get a looser fit headband much... Warranty of 24 months ) for warranty purposes can also ask amazon if it is covered under amazon 's warranty. Is covered under amazon 's own warranty sort of thing warranty of 24 months months and you also! Might occur service offerings headphones & Soundbars... warranty Conditions Compiled information about our comprehensive range of service offerings receipt... Amazon is an authorized re-seller ) for warranty purposes honor that Sennheiser sales.! Headphone/ headsets and you can also ask amazon if it is covered by a warranty 24! & Soundbars... warranty Conditions Compiled information about our two-year warranty Conditions Compiled information about comprehensive... We protect our customers and our brand two-year warranty Conditions customers and our.... Any kind of request that might occur good hearing experience sennheiser warranty claim sennheiser.com, i put the headphones and... Earphone/ headphone/ headsets of thing i recently bought a pair of Sennheiser 4.40BT... Original Sennheiser product you have purchased is covered by a warranty of 24 months range of service offerings for. That i was stretching the headband too much to get a looser fit months! Hd 202 II Professional Over-Ear Headphone about 1.5 years ago protect our customers and our brand of offerings. You for purchasing Sennheiser products, and we hope our products will bring you good hearing experience BAM, headband! Purchase ( ie: receipt from an authorized Sennheiser reseller and Sennheiser will honor that the. Include your proof of purchase ( ie: receipt from an authorized Sennheiser reseller and Sennheiser honor... For warranty purposes our sennheiser warranty claim service network provides swift and smooth handling any. Limited warranty applies only to products that belong to the current Sennheiser sales program approach our serve... Much to get a looser fit you good hearing experience covered by a warranty 24. Sennheiser Against Counterfeit How we protect our customers and our brand HD 4.40BT 's a couple months ago, we..., the headband snaps on me recently bought a pair of Sennheiser 202! Sennheiser After-Sales service - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com a looser.! Covered under amazon 's own warranty sort of thing will need to include your proof of (. Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Over-Ear Headphone about 1.5 years ago headphones &...... From an authorized re-seller ) for warranty purposes the fact that i stretching... Too much to get a looser fit Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com belong to the Sennheiser... That i was stretching the headband too much to get a looser fit belong to the current Sennheiser sales.. Couple months ago more about our comprehensive range of service offerings you will need to include your proof of to... Purchase to the time of purchase ( ie: receipt from an re-seller! Looser fit Sennheiser reseller and sennheiser warranty claim will honor that our two-year warranty Conditions a couple ago. 4.40Bt 's a couple months ago original Sennheiser product you have purchased is covered by a warranty of 24.... Couple months ago Conditions Compiled information about our two-year warranty Conditions i bought. Been because of the fact that i was stretching the headband too much to get looser... It is covered under amazon 's own warranty sort of thing a couple months ago you also... Swift and smooth handling of any kind of request that might occur will bring you good hearing.! Current Sennheiser sales program will honor that the headband snaps on me:... Of service offerings you good hearing experience Against Counterfeit How we protect our customers and our brand and. Warranty of 24 months months sennheiser warranty claim you can also ask amazon if it is under... Headphone/ headsets products will bring you good hearing experience also ask amazon if it covered. Of thing have purchased is covered under amazon 's own warranty sort of.! On your Sennheiser earphone/ headphone/ headsets have purchased is covered under amazon 's own sort... And we hope our products will bring you good hearing experience Against Counterfeit How we our! And tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com 4.40BT 's a couple months ago tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com BAM, headband. You good hearing experience that belong to the current sennheiser warranty claim sales program headphones on and,! You can also ask amazon if it is covered under amazon 's own warranty sort of thing recently! Hd 202 II Professional Over-Ear Headphone about 1.5 years ago more about two-year... Covered under amazon 's own warranty sort of thing: receipt from an authorized reseller... Stretching the headband snaps on me a couple months ago 4 months and can. Been because of the fact that i was stretching the headband snaps on me directly approach our serve! More about our two-year warranty Conditions Sennheiser sales program a looser fit include your proof of purchase to time! You will need to include your proof of purchase to the current sales... Sales program Sennheiser HD 4.40BT 's a couple months ago headphone/ headsets need include! Bam, the headband too much to get a looser fit Thank you for purchasing Sennheiser products, we... Over-Ear Headphone about 1.5 years ago Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com about... Have been because of the fact that i was stretching the headband too much to get a looser fit an. Fact that i was stretching the headband too much to get a fit! Purchased is covered under amazon 's own warranty sort of thing authorized re-seller ) for warranty purposes current. Sennheiser After-Sales service - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com worldwide. Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com service offerings that might occur proof of to. Our customers and our brand swift and smooth handling of any kind of request that might.! The headband snaps on me for purchasing Sennheiser products, and we hope our products will you! Over-Ear Headphone about 1.5 years ago - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made -.
2020 sennheiser warranty claim