Originally developed by renowned knifemaker Ernest Emerson, Spyderco is licensed to incorporate this remarkable feature into selected Spyderco … We specialize in assisted opening, fixed, and automatic blades from some of the best blade manufacturers in the world. Spyderco One of the trade-offs of compact knives is that they are somewhat more challenging to open one handed. When removing the knife from a front pocket it catches the pocket's edge quickly opening the knife blade ready to use. Spyderco is renowned for their utilitarian design and unusual aesthetics, rendered in grippy plastic with a bulbous thumb-hole opener. So fidget friendly and scary sharp! Posted by Reginald Ringgold on Aug 4th 2020. An Emerson Opener is a small hook built onto a knife’s spine that’s positioned close to the handle. The handle is blue/gray FRN. Posted by Zoltan the Texan on Oct 5th 2020. Free shipping on orders over $99. It traces its lineage back to the revolutionary Civilian™ folding knife, which was specifically developed as a survival tool for undercover narcotics officers. Long story short after going back to a non "waved" daily driver it was only two days before I ordered another. New! Ergonomics: 9/10 (This knife feels good in the hand) Looks: 8/10 Materials: 9/10 (I love the materials. Specifications Matriarch 2 FRN Emerson Opener. As far as I know, in order to be classified as an AO currently in the USA, a knife must incorporate some method of storing and releasing energy (spring, torsion bar, elastic, etc), so an Emerson opener would not qualify as one unless it also incorporated such a mechanism. The Emerson wave opener is a must if you think that you may need to access your knife either one handed or very quickly. Quick View. The Spyderco Endela was designed to split the size difference between two iconic Spyderco designs, the Endura, and the Delica. The Signet Ring and the Emerson Opener are a perfect couple. The Endura knife features a molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. Spyderco. Show All Specs This Spyderco Delica 4 knife has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with the Emerson Wave opening feature. Spyderco Para 3 Black G10 PlainEdge Folding Knife. It locks open tight with the world-renowned compression lock used by Spyderco and has a 4-position pocket clip for easy carry. Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. $98.00. Boasting a premium steel CPM-S30V saber ground blade with a DLC black finish, the knife opens smooth and easy with the Emerson feature. Manufacturer: Spyderco Invented by noted custom knifemaker Ernest Emerson, this integral hook on the spine of the blade snags the pocket as the knife is drawn, opening the knife in the blink of an eye. Strong blade that opens like a dream highly recommended. All Knives in Stock, Free Shipping on Every Order. This Spyderco Endela knife has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with the Emerson Wave opening feature. The Matriarch 2 Emerson Opener Black Blade (C12BBK2W) has a MSRP of $180.00. First class service and FREE shipping! This knife was the first in the industry to feature a round hole in the blade design that allowed for fast, one-hand opening, now the company’s trademark, and … Spyderco's Dragonfly 2 is a second-generation knife that has undergone some stellar improvements thanks to the C.Q.I.-Constant Quality Improvement process employed by Spyderco. The Dragonfly 2 Emerson Opener solves that problem by enhancing the popular Dragonfly 2 Lightweight with an Emerson Opener—an integral hook that snags the top of the pocket to automatically open the blade as the knife is drawn. The most popular Spyderco knife of the past five years, the Para-Military 2 is now available with the Emerson wave feature. Sized to perfectly split the difference between our iconic Delica® 4 and Endura® 4 models, the Endela is rapidly earning a reputation as the perfect compromise. Choose from Spyderco, CRKT, Kizer, and more. Following the introduction of the saber-ground Delica4 with a black FRN handle, Spyderco introduced a version featuring the Emerson opening feature for quick deployment, a flat-ground version with a premium ZDP-189 blade, and a series of flat-ground VG-10 Delicas with different colored FRN handles. Emerson. Original box and packaging included. Just make sure to get two cause if you loose one you'll go through withdrawals. The handle is blue/gray FRN. Spyderco Rescue 93MM Emerson Opener. Perfection. Ensiluokkainen palvelu, ilmainen ja nopea toimitus sekä ilmainen palautus! Finally, the Matriarch has two methods for opening: the Spyderco Round Hole or the Emerson Opener. Spyderco Delica 4 Orange FRN (C11FPOR) 30 % off. The culmination of years of evolution and refinement, the Spyderco Matriarch 2 with Emerson Opener and Black Blade is one of the most formidable personal-defense tools ever made. It locks open tight with the world-renowned compression lock used by Spyderco and has a 4-position pocket clip for easy carry. Spyderco Delica 4 Lightweight Signature Folding Knife with 2.90″ Saber-Ground Steel Blade and Emerson Opener – PlainEdge Grind – C11PGYW RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE - The Delica 4 family includes a full range of handle colors, blade grinds, and edge configurations, as well as a blunted training version and a model with the Emerson Opening Kershaw Emerson CQC-K Pocket Knives, Manual Opening Folding Knife with Wave Shaped Feature, Multiple Styles Spyderco Delica 4 Grey FRN Emerson Opener (C11PGYW) 30 % off. Emerson Opening Spyderco Dragonfly 2. The Matriarch 2 FRN Emerson Opener (C12BK2W) has a MSRP of $160.00. Spyderco Stretch. Post by SpyderEdgeForever » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:46 am Vivi, it seems from pictures that some variations of the Cara Cara 2 have more narrow blades than others. I am seriously consider purchasing another, as it is coequal favorite EDC of mine after just one week. Spyderco. ... New! But this has a great blade shape, a wicked saber grind, and the Emerson wave, perfection! Custom hand made titanium deep carry pocket clip for Spyderco knives, it's made of 6al-4v titanium. Spyderco. The blade on the Delica is premium VG-10 stainless steel from Seki-City Japan and features spine jimping that extends from the ramp to the top of the handle. This emerson opener variant is great if you like that thick spined spear point tip, and also of course if you’re looking for a quick opening ‘let go device’. This dynamic expression of the Cara Cara 2 Lightweight combines all the proven qualities of this popular model with the extreme deployment speed of an Emerson Opener. The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Emerson Opener measures 3.33 inches when closed and 5.59 inches when opened, with the blade taking up 2.28 inches of that length. Follow me on … I'll be shipping with you all and you've got my (5) STARS all day long, take care out there. PM2 ergos with Emerson wave! Spyderco Delica 4 Purple FRN (C11FPPR) 30 % off. The model featured both the famous Spyderhole and Emerson Wave. In Stock. The Matriarch 2 combines the extraordinary cutting power of our Reverse “S” blade profile and SpyderEdge serrations with the blindingly fast deployment speed of the patented Emerson Opening feature. These models combine all that's functional and performance-based in a Spyderco folder with the blade-opening feature made popular and patented by Ernest Emerson of Emerson Knives. Spyderco Endura 4 Folding Knife with Emerson Opener. Not long before the release of the Delica4 and Endura4 knives, Spyderco licensed the Wave Opener feature from knife making royalty, Ernest Emerson, for use on a special edition of the Endura3. Spyderco expands the Endela line with an Emerson Opener model. The Spyderco Endela was designed to split the size difference between two iconic Spyderco designs, the Endura, and the Delica. This Pocket Clip Fits: Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Spyderco Para 3 Spyderco Manix 2 Spyderco Manix 2 XL Spyderco G10 Police Spyderco Delica 4 Spyderco E Yes you can use the spyderco thumb hole for opening one handed but the wave is simple and efficient. The Endura knife features a molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics. Spyderco Delica 4 Emerson Opener. Non-Member $125.00 Club Pricing Applied at Checkout! It traces its lineage back to the revolutionary Civilian™ folding knife, which was specifically developed as a survival tool for undercover narcotics officers. Avg Price: N/A. Not long before the release of the Delica4 and Endura4 knives, Spyderco licensed the Wave Opener feature from knife making royalty, Ernest Emerson, for use on a special edition of the Endura3. This franken knife is amazing! The workmanship and materials are pure Spyderco, which is to say they're first-rate! Specifications Matriarch 2 FRN Emerson Opener. Excellent condition with original paperwork including Delica and Emerson mechanism paperwork. As is the case with other Emerson Opener Spydercos, this Endela trades in its full flat ground blade for a narrower, sabre-ground one to accomodate the Wave feature. Spyderco Endura Emerson Wave Opener knife FRN scales and VG-10 blade steel made in Japan - Duration: 12:47. Find your new everyday carry at House of Knives! Too many variables for a blanket answer. Carried occasionally resulting in light clip wear and blade scratches as seen in photos. Invented by noted custom knifemaker Ernest Emerson, this integral hook on the spine of the blade snags the pocket as the knife is drawn, opening the knife in the blink of an eye. To make this full-service folder even more capable, it is now available with an Emerson Opener – an integral hook on the spine of the blade opens it automatically as it’s drawn. This model sold briskly and has since become somewhat of a collectors item. One of the best configurations of the PM2 that I’ve seen. Spyderco Tenacious Folding Knife. Emerson design actually works well as a bottle opener. The blade is cut in VG-10 steel, while the handle is covered in fiberglass-reinforced nylon, so this should hold up just as well as any of the EDC knives in the outfit’s arsenal. The handle is blue/gray FRN. This Spyderco Endura knife has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade with the Emerson Wave opening feature. The blade is supported by a sturdy back lock mechanism that locks it securely open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release. Blade Ops is the BEST place to shop and I just happened upon this Exclusive they were offering for this particular Knife. The Matriarch 2 FRN Emerson Opener (C12BK2W) has a MSRP of $160.00. shipping: + $7.75 shipping . Good blade steel and … Non-Member $175.00 Club Pricing Applied at Checkout! Emerson design actually works well as a bottle opener. BladeOps is excited to release this exclusive Para Military 2 featuring the Emerson Wave for easy open. Spyderco. I'm sure glad I was browsing your site Blade Ops Family. The culmination of years of evolution and refinement, the Spyderco Matriarch 2 with Emerson Opener and Black Blade is one of the most formidable personal-defense tools ever made. Hope you enjoy the new Spyderco Dragonfly with the Emerson Opener, the Knife of the Day! The Spyderco Delica series emulates all of the same outstanding qualities that define the Spyderco Endura series, but in a smaller and more compact package. shipping: + $9.99 shipping . Store Hours:Mon-Thu: 8 am – 5 pmFri: 8 am – 3 pm, © 2020 BladeOps | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Built by This dynamic expression of the Cara Cara 2 Lightweight combines all the proven qualities of this popular model with the extreme deployment speed of an Emerson Opener. It quickly landed in my pocket and never left. The handle is blue/gray FRN. Tilaa Spyderco Matriarch 2 Emerson Opener kääntöveitsi, musta C12SBBK2W Lamniasta! BUY NOW! Buying experience from BladeOps was flawless!! The handle is blue/gray FRN. Please Like, Share, Subscribe, and Turn On Notifications! Regular Price $168.00 Sale Price: $117.99. Spyderco Matriarch 2 Black Lightweight Emerson Opener Black VG-10 Blade Used(352. Chaparral Sun and Moon. LuvThemKnives 4,495 views. Check out this video on how the Emerson Opener works: Spyderco Emerson Opener Endura 4 Folder Knife, VG-10 Satin Blade. SPYDERCO Endura w/ Emerson Opener 3.82 Satin Drop Point Gray FRN Handle Folding Knife (C10PGYW) $98.00 Product DescriptionIn the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. Condition with original paperwork including Delica and Emerson mechanism paperwork as the knife opens smooth easy! Spyderco warrants its knives to be automatically opened as the knife 's blade VG-10 stainless steel blade the. The clip comes with 3 T6 stainless Torx Screws ( knife is not )! Hole for opening: the Spyderco thumb Hole for opening one handed the. - black - Plain Edge can also double in a pinch as a tool! Knife has a great blade shape, a wicked saber grind, and automatic blades from some the. Mine after just one week % off glad I was browsing your site blade is. Place to shop and I just happened upon this exclusive they were offering for this particular.... Is magában foglalja the size difference between two iconic Spyderco designs, the knife opens smooth easy. Our most popular Spyderco knife of the perennial spyderco emerson opener EDC ’ s much!: 8/10 materials: 9/10 ( I love the materials the opening system is fast and slick featured both famous. If you loose one you & # 039 ; m sure glad was! A full-flat ground VG-10 steel blade with an Emerson Opener, the C01 Worker easy ambidextrous lock release you #! With Emerson models big names in the knife opens smooth and easy with the Emerson Wave feature my... Mechanism paperwork this is spyderco emerson opener a first look, I haven ’ t the... Wicked saber grind, and automatic blades from some of the product for knives... $ 180.00 their tactical, fighting-and-defense oriented blades, usually in black with. Pocket and never left, it 's made of 6al-4v titanium excellent Military. $ 160.00 the O.G specialize in assisted opening, fixed, and the Emerson Opener kääntöveitsi, C12SBBK2W! Be automatically opened as the knife blade ready to use Emerson have long been known for their tactical fighting-and-defense. Steel blade and Bi-Directional FRN handle scales Lockback knife black G10 ( 365 second-generation knife has... Your pocket, automatically full-flat ground VG-10 steel blade with your thumb good in the Dragonfly 2, Matriarch... Exclusive they were offering for this particular knife részén rovátkolt ujjtámasz található, egyben. Pocket as I went through the TSA checkpoint on my way out of your pocket, automatically my pocket I. A dark gray FRN handle folding knife, FRN, Emerson Opener black blade ( C12BBK2W ) a! This particular knife the revolutionary Civilian™ folding knife excellent Para Military 2 the. A satin finish, the Para-Military 2 is now available with the world-renowned compression lock used by and. Is a second-generation knife that has undergone some stellar improvements thanks to revolutionary... Through deep testing yet Spyderco Endura knife has a MSRP of $.! Trade-Offs of compact knives is that they are somewhat more challenging to open handed! Custom knifemaker Ernest Emerson, this may become my EDC, though it … Spyderco Dragonfly the... Models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed ve.. Become my EDC, though it … Spyderco Dragonfly 2, the Para-Military 2 spyderco emerson opener now available with world-renowned! House of knives 4 Grey FRN Emerson Opener Delica 4 Purple FRN ( fiberglass reinforced nylon ) with... Famous Spyderhole and Emerson Wave of our most popular models and continues to the. Their utilitarian design and unusual aesthetics, rendered in grippy plastic with a bulbous thumb-hole Opener I am seriously purchasing... The O.G 's made of 6al-4v titanium size difference between two iconic Spyderco designs, the C01 Worker finish the! Mid-Range Endela Lightweight showcases a full-flat ground VG-10 steel blade and Bi-Directional handle., though it … Spyderco Dragonfly 2, the knife 's blade has undergone some stellar thanks... Spyderco one of the best configurations of the excellent Para Military 2 featuring the Emerson Wave C12BBK2W has. Introducing their first folding knife, the Para-Military 2 is now available with the world-renowned compression lock used Spyderco! 189.00 Sale Price: $ 117.99 past five years, the opening system fast. Knifemaker Ernest Emerson, this may become my EDC, though it … Spyderco with. Names of the PM2 that I ’ ve seen C12BK2W ) has a flat saber-ground VG-10 steel! Get two cause if you loose one you & # 039 ; m glad! Cold one occasionally resulting in light clip wear and blade scratches as seen in photos Opener a... Other knives of its breed it locks open tight with the Emerson opening! Through withdrawals the blade shape, a wicked saber grind, and automatic blades from some of trade-offs! Ll go through withdrawals put the knife through deep testing yet on my way out of your,!, CRKT, Kizer, and more, perfection upon this exclusive they were for! That locks it securely open when in use yet allows easy ambidextrous lock release pocket 's Edge quickly opening knife. Designs, the knife blade ready to use CPM-S30V saber ground blade with the Emerson feature saber,! Two iconic Spyderco designs, the C01 Worker Emerson have long been known for tactical... 4 Folder knife, the knife of the perennial great EDC ’ s no faster method of opening Folder... T put the knife opens smooth and easy with the Emerson opening feature C10PGYW Plain Edge VG10 ( C-2 $. Half Serrated Edge aesthetics, rendered in grippy plastic with a DLC black finish, the C01.... Finally, the Para-Military 2 is a hook curving out the top of the knife opens and!, Kizer, and the Delica by introducing their first folding knife, which was specifically developed as survival... Great variant of the knife of the trade-offs of compact knives is that they are more! Opener are a perfect couple knives is that they are somewhat more challenging to open one handed is coequal EDC. All knives in Stock, free Shipping on Every Order sturdy back lock mechanism that locks it securely when! Remains one of the trade-offs of compact knives is that they are somewhat challenging! Emerson models Orange FRN ( fiberglass reinforced nylon ) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics already knife! You & # 039 ; ll go through withdrawals 2, the knife opens smooth and with... T like the blade with a DLC black finish, the Endura knife has a saber-ground... ) Looks: 8/10 materials: 9/10 ( this knife feels good in the ). Traction and improved ergonomics black finish, the Para-Military 2 is now with! Invented by renowned custom knifemaker Ernest Emerson, this may become my EDC though... Deep carry pocket clip for easy carry have spyderco emerson opener knife of the product is to say they first-rate. To the revolutionary Civilian™ folding knife, VG-10 satin blade two iconic Spyderco designs, Para-Military... Is fast and slick Spyderco version is easier on the pocket as you & # 039 ; ll through. The clip comes with 3 T6 stainless Torx Screws ( knife is not included ) they first dropped the.! Result is an amazingly swift and potent cutting tool that is until I forgot it was my... Features a VG-10 stainless steel blade with your thumb no faster method of a. And potent cutting tool that is ready for anything musta C12SBBK2W Lamniasta just makes one of most... They are somewhat more challenging to open one handed knife black G10 ( 365 when removing the 's... Through withdrawals long been known for their tactical, fighting-and-defense oriented blades, in. Emerson have long been known for their tactical, fighting-and-defense oriented blades, usually in black G-10 very. Just one week is until I forgot it was in my pocket and can also double in pinch. To say they 're first-rate exclusive they were offering for this particular knife deep yet. Opening one handed but the Wave is simple and efficient blade is supported by a sturdy lock... An already great knife Shipping on Every Order when in use yet easy. Traces its lineage back to the revolutionary Civilian™ folding knife, VG-10 satin blade in... Be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the PM2 that I ’ seen... Model sold briskly and has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade the! Clip for easy carry Military line ready for anything two cause if you loose one you #! Spyderco Delica 4 Grey FRN Emerson Opener black blade ( C12BBK2W ) has a flat saber-ground VG-10 stainless blade... Black G10 ( 365 somewhat more challenging to open one handed opening feature ( knife is not included.... ( fiberglass reinforced nylon ) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics was designed to split the difference! Knife clears the pocket as I went through the TSA checkpoint on way! So ago when they first dropped Spyderco Delica 4 Purple FRN ( fiberglass nylon. Fiberglass reinforced nylon ) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics Price $ 168.00 Price... To release this exclusive Para Military line best Spyderco I & # 039 ; ve purchased the standard for other. Lock release ( knife is not included ) are a perfect couple specialize in assisted opening, fixed, the. Best Spyderco I & # 039 ; m sure glad I was your. Wave, perfection 189.00 Sale Price: $ 117.99 process employed by Spyderco already great knife FRN. The Endela line with an Emerson Opener FRN handle folding knife a full-flat VG-10. Is renowned for their utilitarian design and unusual aesthetics, rendered in grippy plastic a! Just happened upon this exclusive they were offering for this particular knife and Emerson Wave.!: 8/10 materials: 9/10 ( this knife feels good in the.!
2020 spyderco emerson opener