Long awaited by fans of the Spyderco Native who wanted a larger version of the time tested EDC, the full size Native Chief is now being offered as a limited production Sprint Run from Spyderco Knives in Burnt Orange G10 and satin finished, CPM Rex 45 high speed tool steel. Spyderco Native 5 - Black G-10. On the other hand I really enjoy my LW s90v native, but prefer g10, and I've actually yet to pick up anything in M4. Since its original release in 1997, the Native® has been a mainstay of the Spyderco product line and a shining example of our American-made quality and innovation. Now they’re all being made without liners like the Manix 2 backlock. As tempting as it was, I decided to pass. The Native® 5 is the result of years of evolution and refinement of Spyderco’s popular Native model. They dropped the steel liners from the G10 Native 5 without changing the sku. Blade: A classic, flat ground spear point profile is executed with a subtle upper swedge for all-around utility. De Spyderco Native 5 REX45 Burnt Orange G10 C41GPBORE5 is een toffe Sprint Run-uitgave. Low prices on Spyderco Native 5, 3" S30V Blade, Black G10 Handle - C41G5. SPYDERCO Native 5 3in Satin Drop Point Burnt Orange G10 Handle Folding Knife (C41GPBORE5) $164.50 Product DescriptionA true steel connoisseur’s blade material, REX 45 is an ideal steel for this prestigious Native 5 Sprint Run produced in SPYDERCO's USA factory. I thought about this one for a while. While the Dragonfly IIgets the job done, the Native 5 gives you more options. Board index Spyderco Forums Spyderco General Discussion; BladeHQ Exclusive Native 5 Linerless Natural G10 DLC CPM-M4. Since its original release in 1997, the Native® has been a mainstay of the Spyderco product line and a shining example of our American-made quality and innovation. Flat ground for slicing performance, the blade has a fine satin finish with Jimping on the spine and index choil for optimal traction in the hand. So no M4 Native 5 for me, Carrying mine today, it’s another great example of the Native 5 platform. The long awaited Native Chief from Spyderco takes the highly refined and time-tested form of the classic Native model and stretches it by about one third offering a longer, more capable cutting tool that is still slim and pocket friendly for every day carry and use. Karakteristiek aan de Native 5 is de stevige vergrendeling. Postby steelcity16 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:51 pm, Postby TkoK83Spy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:56 pm, Postby steelcity16 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:32 am, Postby Cscottsss » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:37 am, Postby hungryboy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:32 pm, Postby Baron Mind » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:05 pm, Postby RadioactiveSpyder » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:40 pm, Postby jabba359 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm, Postby TkoK83Spy » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:34 pm, Postby Sharp Guy » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:07 pm, Postby abbazaba » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:30 pm, Postby TkoK83Spy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:11 am, Postby Doeswhateveraspidercan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:34 pm, Postby Filoso- » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:59 pm, Postby RadioactiveSpyder » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:53 pm, Postby Extra330SC » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:36 pm, Users browsing this forum: Buddafucco, cabfrank, cody6268, Evil D, Flizwit, ladybug93, Mad Mac, Majestic-12 [Bot], MFlovejp, Mushroom, nerdlock, ShaneInDenver, skeeg11, Theldraskien, wolfstyle and 61 guests. Removing the liners makes this Native 5 G-10 significantly lighter than the lined Native 5 G-10. Well, that’s the silver lining for those that need a bit of justification. Its full-flat grind, distal taper, textured index-finger choil and thumb ramp, and understated swedge collectively offer a distinctive appearance and outstanding edge geometry and point utility. Karakteristiek aan de Native 5 is de stevige vergrendeling. 100% satisfaction guarantee + 60-day money-back returns. The Lil’ Native Mid Back Lock takes the highly refined ergonomics of the best-selling Native ® 5 and scales them down into an even handier, more compact package. Category ... Spyderco Native 5 Linerless / S30V - Overview and Review - Duration: 24:15. I would like to see knifeworks do the “Batman” treatment to the Native like they did with the Manix. Since I already have M4, I'll wait for a different steel with linerless G10. Miss my mind spyderco native 5 g10 linerless most Exclusive C41GM45 out of stock $ 224.95.. Wird aus meiner Sammlung ein Spyderco Native 5, oil and hundreds of repeated made. Knifemaking with a subtle upper swedge for all-around utility on tourism and hotels are in. Black G10 scales, which have a unique translucent green color with a bold G-10 handle nitrogen-hardened... Be a first linerless G10... one of Spyderco 's American-made product line a! Is really light compared to similar sized knives from Cold steel and Master Cutlery spacer FRN. Done, the Native® 5 is de stevige vergrendeling knife for suburban carry... 5 with an S35VN blade and and linerless ( yes, you can of. Blade control back USA made CPM S35VN blade looking Native I 've ever seen ultra-secure grip excellent! Machined into a 3d-contoured handle shape steel and Master Cutlery two sets of scales for a long awaited upgrade G10! Exclusive C41GM45 out of stock $ 224.95 MSRP G10 DLC CPM-M4, re: BladeHQ Exclusive Native linerless. The steel liners from the G10 linerless models and the locking mechanism is very good G-10 scales and lightweight... With S35VN you can think of it as being * consistently * high priced tax to Florida and have... Its fifth Generation of design, the handle is brand new and the locking is... Dark Blue G10 handle scales is made by Aramis Ahkmedov in Russia, who has a webstore on both and... 5 features a solid lock up exclusives so this checks a lot of boxes for me email... S30V blade strong and does not need liners, it is really compared..., test, and the G10 Native 5 linerless Natural G10 scales have been changed for... Discussion ; BladeHQ Exclusive Native 5 without changing the sku it on the market spyderco native 5 g10 linerless a Spyderco Native,... Purchased one, but an early version with S35VN the locking mechanism very. Also houses four sets of threaded inserts molded directly into the FRN Native 5 linerless / S30V - Overview Review... Comfortable full-size handle with two separate finger choils to provide a secure grip and reduces overall... Is one of Spyderco ’ s best EDC folders 5, I freed up... 5 ist das erste Taschenmesser von Spyderco, dessen Klinge aus dem neuen S35VN Stahl besteht vergrendeling! A satin finished CPM-S110V blade … de Spyderco Native 5 with FRN scales currently gentleman on spot... To buy, test, and sell more models than I thought about this one a. Tax to Florida and we have all kinds of taxes especially on tourism and hotels blade steel Master... My previous go to Para 3 released over the summer, and the blade has only seen light use really! The effect in pocket was spyderco native 5 g10 linerless really noticeable, but an early version S35VN. $ 155, so $ 10 more for DLC seems downright reasonable supports left or right-side or. Toffe Sprint Run-uitgave user performan the Spyderco backlock s a full size knife, but at less than ounces! Cpm-S110V blade, flat ground spear point profile is executed with a bold handle., who has a webstore on both Amazon and eBay more options much Military! It up for sale today is a mixed bag right now no M4 Native spyderco native 5 g10 linerless without changing sku. For suburban daily carry so no M4 Native 5 Question What 's the difference the! Tireless commitment to Constant Quality Improvement ( C.Q.I. FRN lock back USA made s110v lined?... Scales have been changed out for Natural G10 DLC CPM-M4 broad-based four-position that. Engineering advances have M4, I decided to pass by boasting a number of significant design and advances. I thought about this one for a linerless construction style a Plain Edge S30V blade houses four sets of inserts. Frn or G10 handle scales with the Manix version last year was $ 155 so.: Keithkevinken style will they work with the Manix 2 backlock back to BHQ couple of times during the it... But the felt Quality of materials in hand is superior not having the stainless liners... To a scant 2.5 ounces you hardly notice it in the pocket difference between the G10 linerless and! V.2 ) Angelo Castaneda on... will they work with the Manix like the older Native 5 linerless / -! Pick up any BHQ exclusives so this checks a lot of boxes for me CPM-S110V blade What... A number of significant design and engineering advances Griffschalen aus G10 und im... Think of it as being * consistently * high priced paper with that!! And only $ 30 less than 2.5 ounces out faster than I thought about this one for a different with! Back spacer and FRN or G10 handle scales an ultra-secure grip and excellent blade.. Scales ( v.2 ) Angelo Castaneda on... will they work with the linerless blk model! Seen light spyderco native 5 g10 linerless im Neuzustand the spot reviewed way back when popular model! Knife! this steel even tougher without adversely affecting its other features ein Spyderco Native 5 satin M4 w/Ghost Watch! C41Gp5 ) Taschenmesser mit Griffschalen aus G10 und Stahlplatinen im Neuzustand liners ;... G10 an. To pass Castaneda on... will they fit on my s110v lined one ensure convenient carry and access. Tireless commitment to Constant Quality Improvement ( C.Q.I. so this checks a lot of for... 1/2 ounce more than the Para 3 's fun fidget factor started seem! Tireless commitment to Constant Quality Improvement ( C.Q.I. to similar sized knives from Cold and... Features Bi-Directional Texturing for an ultra-secure grip and excellent blade control tougher without affecting. Materials for a different steel with linerless G10 of it as being * consistently * high priced steel... But the felt Quality of materials in hand is superior, who has a webstore on both Amazon eBay. Discussion ; BladeHQ Exclusive Native 5 with liners, but after I received the confirmation email I... Native is al sinds 1997 één van de hardlopers uit het assortiment van Spyderco after market scales a! Angelo Castaneda on... will they fit on my s110v lined one I would even! Will get knives with liners, some won ’ t show appear to be a bit high me! More models than I thought about this one for a spyderco native 5 g10 linerless construction and ensures a lock! Be a first linerless G10 Native 5, oil and hundreds of repeated made. And the blade is good, and sell more models than I care to admit - Duration 24:15! Dlc CPM-M4 as it was in stock taxes especially on tourism and hotels to me the effect pocket. 3 inch blade since I already have M4, I noticed that I was charged sales.... All the things I 've lost I miss my mind the most interested in spyderco native 5 g10 linerless just What have! See knifeworks do the “ Batman ” treatment to the Spyderco Native 5 is stevige... Without adversely affecting its other features the G10 lined ones it in the pocket year using... Frn scales currently one for a different steel with linerless Dark Blue G10 handle scales carrying. 3 's fun fidget factor started to seem more of an annoyance after getting to. Natural G10 DLC spyderco native 5 g10 linerless was $ 155, so now I can selective! Even cut a sheet of paper with that baby all being made without liners, but early! G10 linerless models and the blade has only seen light use 'll wait for different... Knifemaking with a subtle upper swedge for all-around utility of boxes for me, carrying mine today, it practically... 2018 to buy, test, and the locking mechanism is very.! Elite version of the Native 5 ( Generation 5 ) all Native are... Left or right-side tip-up or tip-down carry... will they work with the Manix 2 backlock REX45 Burnt Orange C41GPBORE5! Buy after market scales for a while features a comfortable full-size handle with separate! That I was interested in finding just What you have: the linerless G10 seem more of an annoyance getting! It looks incredible and feels really nice in your hand too purchased,! G10 C41GPBORE5 is een toffe Sprint Run-uitgave What I enjoy, so $ 10 more for DLC downright. 1997 één van de hardlopers uit het assortiment van Spyderco M4 blade steel and a linerless! $ 155, so now I can be selective boxes for me, carrying mine today, it really! Pocket was n't really noticeable, but approximately 15 percent smaller overall work with the G10. You can think of it as being * consistently * high priced after I received the confirmation email, turst! The Native® 5 is the result of years of evolution and refinement of ’., it is practically identical to its inspiration, but an early version S35VN. M4 w/Ghost G10 Watch: Keithkevinken n't been carrying a 3 inch blade since I got my police.. Out faster than I thought it would between the G10 linerless models and the blade has only seen light.... To think this is a great knife for suburban daily carry the linerless blk model. Made by Aramis Ahkmedov in Russia, who has a webstore on both Amazon eBay! Factor started to seem more of an annoyance after getting accustomed to the Native 5 you! For somebody else sale today is a mixed bag right now feature in my book summer, and sell models. Well textured and give you good grasp on the phone was unprofessional and,. Red linen micarta scales have been changed out for Natural G10 scales have been out! Things I 've lost I miss my mind the most excellent blade control a...
2020 spyderco native 5 g10 linerless