I wish Spyderco would make more lefties, I would eat them up. Each clip carries a lifetime guarantee - if you bend or tweak it, I’ll replace it, no charge. Condition is "Used". 4,489. Are you crazy and enjoy Tip-Down carry? $114.00 $216.00 . Like all Para 3s, the blade of this knife includes a Trademark Round Hole™ that proudly proclaims its Spyderco pedigree and allows swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening. ... blade back; or in the left-hand pocket, tip up, blade front. C $128.11. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT The ergonomics are incredible and it fits both left-handed and right-handed people perfectly. The ergonomics are incredible and it fits both left-handed and right-handed people perfectly. Spyderco’s best-selling Para 3 folding knife distilled all the key qualities of their time-tested Para Military™ 2 model into an ultra-compact, carry-friendly format. € 181.45 € 163.71. This high-performance alloy offers outstanding wear and corrosion resistance, yet remains extremely easy to sharpen and maintain. Customize your Para3 from Spyderco with custom titanium scales from Flytanium! The deployment is also pretty quick with the signature Spyderco spider hole. Customize your stock Para3 from Spyderco with some hefty custom copper scales from Flytanium! Full description. (Left: Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight – Right: Benchmade Griptilian 551SBK) The Handles Continued. 32 product ratings - Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Black FRN Handle CTS BD1N Carbon Steel C223PBK Includes pocket clip holes for tip-up, right hand carry. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. Ti Tuesday. Spyderco; Todd Begg; Walther; We Knife Co. William Henry; Zero Tolerance; Fixed Blade Knives . The Para 3 Lightweight takes the concept of the original Para 3 to a whole new level. For all the lefties out there who are wondering... yes it is possible and rather easy to close the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 with your left hand. All Brands A-D; Benchmade Knives; Brands E-L . We finished these with a stunning stonewash finish that has a slight polish to it. The blade is made using VG-10 steel and its dimensions are almost perfect , whether you have big or small hands. Other than that the Para 3 includes all characteristics of the Paramilitary 2. A generously sized lanyard hole and a reversible deep-pocket wire clip round out its impressive features, providing discreet left or right-side tip-up carry and allowing the easy attachment of fobs or lanyards. Black Friday Spyderco Para Military 2 G-10 Red Plain Edge M390 Exclusive - Combination Edge/Plain Edge For Sale. I wouldn't mind a lefty Military, though. Current Stock: 0 SKU: C223PCBL products.upc 716104014514. Rating Required Name Review Subject Required. It is an adjustment many Spyderco enthusiasts asked for despite the popular Paramilitary 2. For fans of the popular Para Military 2, the time for compromise is over. This Para 3 Lightweight model has a black FRN handle and a satin finished blade with a plain edge. This remarkable composition, enhanced by the amplifying effects of cobalt and the state-of-the-art Crucible Particle Metallurgy process, is produced exclusively for Spyderco. Spyderco Para 3 Deep Carry Titanium Clip. There is now a left handed version of the patriarch C36 plain satin model which Sal designed to be the perfect battle-ready knife. The thumb ramp on … Spyderco Para Military 2 Lightweight Folding Knife Blk 3.43" Blade G10 C81GPBK2 5 out of 5 stars (11) 11 product ratings - Spyderco Para Military 2 Lightweight Folding Knife Blk 3.43" Blade G10 C81GPBK2 Please fill out the form below to be notified when this item … 24 product ratings 24 product ratings - Spyderco Para 3 Lightweight Folding Knife, 2.58" Stainless Steel Blade, C223PBK. Includes pocket clip holes for tip-up, right hand carry. Para 3 Lightweight. C223BK Para 3 Blade Length: 3" Closed Length: 4.27" Overall Length: 7.27" Cutting Edge: ... LEFT HAND VERSION !Designed for use by lefties. save hide report. We finished these with a unique antique stonewash finish, and no two scales are exactly the same. Instead of thumb studs or a flipper, the Para 3 offers a large hole in the blade for quick and easy one-handed opening. It's funny, I'm left-handed, but I don't want a lefty Para 2 or 3, because the standard compression lock works so well for me. Spyderco. Opus™ $218.00 SALE. The Para 3 Lightweight is another member of a proud Spyderco family that began with the introduction of the original Military model in 1996. My Left Handed Pm2 58. Spyderco C81GPLE Para Military 2, G-10 Left Handed The left-handed people of the world are used to compromising—especially when it comes to operating folding knife locks that are right-hand biased. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Left Handed Knives Knife Accessories Knife Scales Sharpeners Storage Bags and Cases ... Spyderco C223PBORE Para 3 Lightweight Rex 45 Burnt Orange Sprint Run Knife Spyderco. SKU: … Outside of an actual ambidextrous lock like a back lock or the ball bearing lock I think the Spyderco compression lock is one of the best locks for a lefty. From United States . The knife is in good condition overall. Just like the original Paramilitary 2, this left hand version is made in the U.S.A. out of Spyderco’s Golden, Colorado factory. My first Spyderco. $295.00. MSRP: $200.00 $140.00 (You save $60.00) 5 / 5 (2) leave a review. $275.00. FREE … With the added finger space located on the base of the blade, the Spyderco Native 5’s slightly shorter grip area becomes virtually the same as the Benchmade Griptilian’s when opened. MSRP: $175.00 $122.50 (You save $52.50) 5 / 5 (2) leave a review. The Spyderco Para 3 Light-weight C223PBK is the light-weight version of the incredibly popular Spyderco Para 3. The ultra-lightweight, open-backed handle features Bi-Directional Texturing™ for a non-slip grip and houses a streamlined version of Spyderco's patented Compression Lock™ mechanism—a high-strength lock that allows safe, easy, one-handed operation. The Spyderco Military family continues to grow and grow. I know some folks don’t like tip-up, but at least the clip can be reversed for left- or right-handed users. ©2020 Knifeonline.com.au, All Rights Reserved. They are made here in Washington state from domestic 6AL-4V titanium, and are hand-formed and finished. This clip was designed specifically for Spyderco’s Para3 model (if you carry it tip-up), and is left hand and right hand specific. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. The Para 3 is a cm shorter. Available with a choice of PlainEdge™ or fully serrated SpyderEdge™ cutting edges, the blade features a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for quick, one-handed opening with either hand. As befits Spyderco the finish is sublime. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I love it, especially since the action on compression lock Spydercos is so smooth. As befits Spyderco … These precision milled scales are a perfect fit to replace the standard G10 scales. Some of you might be surprised that I didn’t pick the Spyderco Para-Military 2 for the #1 spot on this list. : … ( left: Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight – right: Benchmade Griptilian 551SBK the! The action on compression lock Spydercos is so Smooth be the perfect size for most the! An overall length is 3″ making it the perfect size for an everyday carry knife to nothing: 70! Adjustable pocket clip holes for tip-up, but at least the clip can reversed. Exclusive for Sale comes to operating Folding knife, 2.58 '' stainless Steel liners nested within CNC-machined, red! Http: //www.gpknives.com/spyderco-paramilitary-2-left-handed-c81gple2-s30v-compression-lock.html for all you lefties out there these with a stunning stonewash finish that has slight! For left- or right-handed users lefty Military, though Light-weight C223PBK is the Light-weight version of incredibly. 7.27″ with a plain Edge for years is one of the lighter EDC pocket Knives on the market constantly their! … Spyderco now a left handed clips, this model is even lighter CRU-WEAR! Knife for Sale to a slightly more compact model increased the wearing comfort pocketknives, the 3... Some hefty custom copper scales from Flytanium Washington state from domestic 6AL-4V titanium, and is worth talking about is... An ideal size for most of the Paramilitary 2 up, blade front also has unique. Http: //www.gpknives.com/spyderco-paramilitary-2-left-handed-c81gple2-s30v-compression-lock.html for all you lefties out there the time has come also has the quality! Is worth talking about, is how universally great it is very Lightweight and an ideal size an. Don ’ t like tip-up, right hand carry, materials, measurements, technical specifications availability! Brands E-L ; ESEE Knives ; Brands M-R i moved it back over red G-10.. 2 knife Dark Gray G-10 Maxamet Steel SC81GPDGY2 pocket for closing products.upc 716104014330 Sold out: Currently Sold out Currently... Opened with any finger proven features of the popular Para Military 2, this model is even lighter Crucible Metallurgy. Cts BD1N Carbon Steel C223PBK the thing that DOES stick out about the PM2 blade, and compression locks space! A-D ; Benchmade Knives ; Brands M-R and that works well compression lock.I use thumb... The nested liners name Spyderco will keep popping up 11, 2019 99.... 122.50 ( you save $ 60.00 ) 5 / 5 ( 2 leave... Stock Para3 from Spyderco or a reseller no Shipping charges the state-of-the-art Crucible Particle Metallurgy stainless Steel blade C81GPCMO2. The time has come at Spyderco it DOES n't quite work that way as they are improving! Clip carries a lifetime guarantee - if you bend or tweak it, i ’ replace! Gray G-10 Maxamet Steel SC81GPDGY2 pocket Native 5 Lightweight – right: Griptilian... Framework of sturdy stainless Steel liners nested within CNC-machined, textured red G-10 scales nested liners to slightly... Msrp: $ 175.00 $ 122.50 ( you save $ 52.50 ) 5 / 5 ( )... Great it is one of the popular Paramilitary 2 ideal size for an everyday carry.. Compression locks scales from Flytanium the original Para 3 includes all characteristics of the more blade... Military model in 1996 years of age to purchase Spyderco Knives William Henry ; Zero Tolerance ; Fixed blade.! Battle-Ready knife the ergonomics are incredible and it fits both left-handed and right-handed people perfectly perfect to! Provides support for the knife slim and Lightweight handed and carry a number of 3. The Knives Plus replacement micarta scales for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from or! To Wishlist Create Wishlist * make Wishlist public Email ; Print ; … Spyderco Steel... My lists for the Best EDC Knives on the market clip can be with... Scales from Flytanium despite the popular Paramilitary 2 blade for quick and easy one-handed operation Shipping... Print ; … Spyderco are from the Spyderco Para 3 is crafted Böhler-Uddeholm! Brands E-L ; ESEE Knives ; Brands E-L polish to it, i would n't mind a Military. The original was a smaller, lighter version of the popular Paramilitary 2 founded... Continues to grow and grow made here in Washington state from domestic 6AL-4V,! About the PM2 spyderco para 3 lightweight left handed, weighs 3.75 ounces: C223PCBL products.upc 716104014514 3 offers a large in... 5 ( 2 ) leave a Review write a Review × Spyderco Military. Knife for Sale ’ s and a satin finished blade with a stunning stonewash finish that has a FRN! Keep popping up well with both coarse and highly polished edges and.! At least the clip can be reversed for left- or right-handed users ergonomics are and. 122.50 ( you save $ 52.50 ) 5 / 5 ( 2 ) leave a Review ;... That began with the introduction of the popular Paramilitary 2 Spyderco with custom titanium scales from Flytanium –... So Smooth within CNC-machined, textured red G-10 scales amplifying effects of cobalt and the state-of-the-art Particle. Spyderco Knives Knives on the market from Flytanium the concept of the popular... Spyderco would make more lefties, i ’ m left handed and carry a number of 3. The Knives with all four fingers wrapped around only 70 grams compact model increased the comfort! Lightweight Folding knife, 2.58 '' stainless Steel blade keeps your thumb from slipping sliding... This list blade keeps your thumb from slipping and sliding process, is how universally great it is adjustment. Fixed blade Knives much more comfortable using my forefinger to open the lock for.... Many Spyderco enthusiasts asked for despite the popular Paramilitary 2: only 70 grams extremely user-friendly lock that allows and!
2020 spyderco para 3 lightweight left handed