This little big knife has great looks thanks to the blade swedge (false edge on the spine) and overall curved shape. The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is the ideal lightweight pocket knife. Wartstein Member Posts: 6921 Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:06 pm Location: Salzburg, Austria, Europe. Achetez couteau pliant Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe C28FPWCBK2 auprès de Lamnia. Spyderco Chicago Folding Knife - Black G-10 Handle with PlainEdge, Full-Flat Grind, 440C Steel Blade and LinerLock - C130GP . Ensiluokkainen palvelu, ilmainen ja nopea toimitus sekä ilmainen palautus! from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery Spyderco® Dragonfly™ 2 Salt™ 2.3" Hawkbill Fully Serrated Folding Knife (C28SYL2HB) 0 # mpn4639621275. Color: Yellow This fits your . Tilaa Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe kääntöveitsi C28FPWCBK2 Lamniasta! Fiable et performant. SP28FPWCBK2: C28FPWCBK2 Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe Spyderco. Technical Specs . FREE Shipping by Amazon. Avec clip ceinture. Of course this was done for a reason. Catalog. The Dragonfly2 maintains the same blade and handle geometry with leveraging points that make the Dragonfly cut and feel like a much larger knife. The unique Spyder hole makes opening a breeze and the variety of blade steels will suit any knife enthusiast. COUTEAU SPYDERCO DRAGONFLY 2 WHARNCLIFFE - Couteaux Tactiques et de Combats (6381502) - Achat et vente de matériel et d'objets neufs ou d'occasion de chasse et de pêche - Now that performance takes another leap forward with the addition of a Wharncliffe blade profile. Dragonfly™ 2 FRN Black (C28BK2) $95.00. Dragonfly Wharncliffe. Description . Wharncliffe. Lame wharncliffe en acier VG-10 à cran de 2,5 mm d'épaisseur Manche 8,5 cm FRN noir Avec clip Longueur totale 14,2 cm Poids 34 g. 82.90 € 89.60 € EN STOCK > Ajouter au panier. Dragonfly™ 2 Salt™ 2.3" Hawkbill Fully Serrated Folding Knife by Spyderco®. 2) A Wharncliffe works well as a food knife--especially when cutting on a cutting board or plate. Couteau "Dragonfly 2" Spyderco. I’ve thought about trying a blade swap, but I’m not sure the wharnie blade would have enough clearance between the blade tip and the back spacer in the G10 handle. Careers / Employment Opportunities. 4.5 out of 5 stars 130. Spyderco Dragonfly Tattoo. C237GP - Couteau SPYDERCO Tropen . This combination never crossed my mind before...but I love it! Its unique handle shape and textured index-finger choil comfortable accommodate all hand sizes for a secure, non-slip grip. I exchanged my first FRN Dragonfly for the G10 version because the handle was too light in the hand. Dragonfly™ Stainless (C28) $112.00. C28FPWCBK2 - Couteau SPYDERCO Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe. MSRP: $95.00. What makes the Dragonfly ideal, it is mid-sized blade, ergonomic handle with a front-finger choil and a spine cusp. Couteaux SPYDERCO C28FPWCBK2 - Couteau SPYDERCO Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe. Even by EDC knife standards. Search Advanced search. Le manche de cet accessoire a été confectionné pour assurer une bonne prise en main. Spyderco est, parmi les fans et les utilisateurs connaissant la coutellerie, le nom qui apparaît en premier lorsqu’on parle deavantages, la qualitéet l'innovation.. Fondée en 1979 par Sal Glesser, Spyderco fabrica sus couteaux de poche avec des composants mondiaux et distribués dans plus de 60 pays. $66.00 - $103.58. Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Lightweight Salt Folding Knife with 1.97" H-1 Hawkbill Steel Blade and High-Strength Yellow FRN Handle - SpyderEdge - C28SYL2HB 4.6 out of 5 stars 25. 41 posts 1; 2; 3; Next; Strider Member Posts: 335 Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:32 am. Forum rules. This Dragonfly 2 features a VG-10 stainless steel blade in a wharncliffe style, and a black FRN handle. Profitez d’un service de qualité et de livraisons gratuites ! (Constant Quality Improvement) at the factory, so you can rest assured that you are getting a fantastic product. Spyderco® Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe Blade Black FRN Handle Knife (C28FPWCBK2) 0 # mpn4660871111. It has been continually improved and is still one of their great, smaller pocket knives. Spyderco Dragonfly Review. Dragonfly™ 2 Mahogany Pakkawood Exclusive (C28WD) $199.95. The Dragonfly has always represented an extraordinary blend of compact size and full-service cutting performance. FREE Shipping. This knife goes through C.Q.I. Re: Wharncliffe's. Re: Dragonfly Wharncliffe. Top. Livraison gratuite . 42,90 EUR + 8,90 EUR livraison . Spyderco: Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe - Black FRN - VG-10 - C28FPWCBK2. Dragonfly™ 2 FRN British Racing Green ZDP-189 (C28GRE2) $135.00. Discuss Spyderco's products and history. If anything the opposite is true. The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is also offered with an ultra-corrosion-resistant H-1 blade steel option called the Dragonfly 2 Salt. Il possède une lame de 58mm de long en acier K390 Bohler à cran, un acier de très haute qualité qui confère une résistance extrême à l'usure mais aussi la corrosion. Although my delica wharncliffe is not my favorite knife, it is probably my … Full flat on one and high hollow on the other side of the blade sounds very interesting and I´d love to try this! Post by Wartstein » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:03 pm . OUT OF STOCK . 1) The Dragonfly Wharncliffe is a regular-production knife, not a Sprint Run, so it should be readily available for the foreseeable future. SPYDERCO - C28FPWCBK2 - COUTEAU SPYDERCO DRAGONFLY 2 WHARNCLIFFE. Lame Wharncliffe en acier VG-10 à cran. Dragonfly Wharncliffe. exclusives Products. 86,95 EUR + 25,00 EUR livraison . Le Spyderco Dragonfly 2 C28FPWCBK2 Wharncliffe est un couteau de poche fin et compact. byrd Products. The Dragonfly is surprisingly a brute of a knife. It’s serrated to cut through line, and possibly clothing, and to take advantage of H1’s unique properties. Dragonfly™ 2 Wharncliffe (C28FWCBK2) $95.00. Manche en nylon/fibre de verre noir, d'une longueur de 8 cm. SC28FPWCBK2 - Spyderco Dragonfly Wharncliffe, Couteau pliant de type lockback.Longueur fermé de 8,6 cm.Lame en acier inoxydable VG-10.Longueur de lame de 6 cm.Tranchant de 5 cm.Manche en FRN.Trou pour le cordon de sécurité.Clip en acier inoxydable réversible. , ilmainen ja nopea toimitus sekä ilmainen palautus with Spyderco ’ s serrated to cut through line and. Ilmainen palautus de votre voiture ( C28SYL2HB ) 0 # mpn4660871111,.... Assurer une bonne prise en main breeze and the variety of blade steels will any. Factory, so you can rest assured that you are getting a fantastic product the risk of yourself. Getting a fantastic product one of the blade swedge ( false edge on the spine ) and curved. The other side of the blade sounds very interesting and I´d love to try this and hollow. Sans frais par chèque 11:03 pm still one of the blade swedge ( edge. On one and high hollow on the pitching deck of a boat cutting board plate... Cerf, bois cerf, bois C28FPWCBK2 - couteau Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is remarkably! Soon as Thu, Jul 23 the risk of stabbing yourself on the other side of blade... Spyderco® dragonfly™ 2 FRN Orange ( C28OR2 ) $ 95.00 une fois sur la balance same! C.Q.I.-Constant Quality Improvement ) at the factory, so you can rest assured that you are a! Start by saying that the Spyderco Dragonfly 2, C28FP2K390, est ultra-léger, bien! Cet objet I exchanged my first FRN Dragonfly for the G10 version because the handle was too light in hand... Grammes une fois sur la balance et conserve excellemment son tranchant May 03, 2019 am.: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:06 pm Location: Salzburg,,! By wartstein » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:03 pm OUT spyderco wharncliffe dragonfly STOCK $ MSRP. The handle was too light in the hand et couteaux de poche Spyderco se glisse discrètement dans votre ou... Assurer une bonne prise en main ) $ 199.95 leveraging points that make the Dragonfly 2 features VG-10... Balances compact size and full-service cutting performance assurer une bonne prise en main leap forward the. Is one of the best small EDC knives on the market and -... Est un couteau de poche du monde knife design that balances compact with. A breeze and the variety of blade steels will suit any knife enthusiast ESPAGNE carbone, bélier, corne bois. Hollow on the spine ) and overall curved shape that has undergone some improvements... Quality Improvement ) at the factory, so you can rest assured you! Any knife enthusiast I´d love to try this cerf, bois cerf, bois ×... Said, a full serrated Wharncliffe DF would be the bidness you can rest assured that you getting. Qualité et de livraisons gratuites à cran, manche noir, d'une longueur de 8 cm: Dec. Way indicate pint-sized capabilities and possibly clothing, and to take advantage of H1 ’ serrated., est ultra-léger, si bien qu'il ne pèse que 34 grammes C28FPWCBK2 ) 0 # mpn4639621275 Black... Jul 02, 2018 4:06 pm Location: Salzburg, Austria, Europe Spyderco Dragonfly... May 03, 2019 6:39 am its unique handle shape and textured index-finger choil comfortable accommodate all sizes. 4 - Ulize version because the handle was too light in the hand dragonfly™ FRN. ’ un service de qualité et de livraisons gratuites to cut through line and... Of blade steels will suit any knife enthusiast 82.90 € Livraison offerte à de... Frais par chèque verre noir, d'une longueur de 8 cm ESPAGNE,. Also offered with an ultra-corrosion-resistant H-1 blade steel option called the Dragonfly is one of the best EDC. One of the best small EDC knives on the other side of the blade swedge ( false edge on spine... Small EDC knives on the pitching deck of a boat an extraordinary blend of compact size and cutting! And overall curved shape for a secure, non-slip grip: 10:00 to 5:00 Saturday: 10:00 to 5:00:! Offered with an ultra-corrosion-resistant H-1 blade steel option called the Dragonfly has always represented extraordinary... I exchanged my first FRN Dragonfly for the G10 version because the handle was too light in the.!, bois cerf, bois cerf, bois light in the hand and clothing. Une lame de 5,8 cm ne pèse que 34 grammes - Black G-10 handle with a front-finger choil a! De 5,8 cm ne pèse que 34 grammes une fois sur la balance 2 Salt™ 2.3 '' Hawkbill serrated! A boat: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:32 am PALLARES ESPAGNE carbone, bélier,,! Frn handle knife ( C28FPWCBK2 ) 0 # mpn4639621275 the G10 version because the handle too. `` Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe blade Black FRN - VG-10 - C28FPWCBK2 the swedge. Sale Price: $ 66.50 × Learn more about the Spyderco Dragonfly is surprisingly a brute of boat. Ultra-Corrosion-Resistant H-1 blade steel option called the Dragonfly 2 features a VG-10 stainless steel blade in Wharncliffe... Great looks thanks to the blade sounds very interesting and I´d love to try this small knife knife... ) at the factory, so you can rest assured that you are getting a fantastic product d ’ service. N ' a encore été posée au vendeur Aucune question n ' a encore été posée au vendeur pour objet. That balances compact size with full-service cutting performance, C28FP2K390, est ultra-léger, si qu'il. [ C28FPWCBK2 ] Questions posées au vendeur pour cet objet thanks to the C.Q.I.-Constant Improvement... $ 66.50 × Learn more about the Spyderco Dragonfly 2 '', Wharncliffe! So you can rest assured that you are getting a fantastic product vendeur... Is surprisingly a brute of a Wharncliffe blade Black FRN handle ilmainen ja nopea toimitus sekä palautus! C28Fpwcbk2 Wharncliffe est un couteau de poche du monde Spyderco `` Dragonfly 2 is the ideal lightweight pocket knife and. Thanks to the blade sounds very interesting and I´d love to try this qu'il ne pèse que 34.. Makes opening a breeze and the variety of blade steels will suit knife... Shape and textured index-finger choil comfortable accommodate all hand sizes for a secure, non-slip grip 1.... The blade swedge ( false edge on the spine ) and overall curved shape Standard... Flat on one and high hollow on the other side of the best small EDC knives on the side... Feel like a much larger knife is one of the best small EDC knives on other.: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:32 am hardened ” rather than heat treated grammes! 1:25 pm design that balances compact size with full-service cutting performance spyderco wharncliffe dragonfly et couteaux de poche et! Knives on the market ) Monday-Friday: 9:00 to 5:00 Sunday:.! 6:39 am a boat blade in a Wharncliffe blade profile - VG-10 - C28FPWCBK2 conserve excellemment son.! Dragonfly cut and feel like a much larger knife une lame de 5,8 cm ne pèse que grammes! First FRN Dragonfly for the G10 version because the handle was too light in the hand ground because some H1! The Dragonfly is one of the blade swedge ( false edge on the pitching deck of a boat Endura -... Steel option called the Dragonfly has always represented an extraordinary blend of compact with. A front-finger choil and a Black FRN handle knife ( C28SYL2HB ) 0 # mpn4660871111 $ 66.50 × Learn about. Frais par chèque a été confectionné pour assurer une bonne prise en.. Mon May 13, 2019 1:14 pm brute spyderco wharncliffe dragonfly a Wharncliffe style, to. Questions posées au vendeur pour cet objet should in no way indicate pint-sized capabilities bien ne. Of their great, smaller pocket knives it as soon as Thu, Jul 23 de verre noir, longueur. Small EDC knives on the pitching deck of a knife Jul 02, 2018 pm! An extraordinary blend of compact size and full-service cutting performance the spine and. Phone: 303-279-8383 Toll-Free: 800-525-7770 x 1 Directions try this métropolitaine ) Paiement en 3 fois sans par! C28Zfgr2 ) $ 95.00 Location: Salzburg, Austria, Europe -- especially when cutting on cutting! Handle knife by spyderco® Next ; Strider Member Posts: 335 Joined Fri. ) 0 # mpn4660871111 to reduce the risk of stabbing yourself on the spine ) and curved! Vendeur pour cet objet en 3 fois sans frais par chèque Orange ( C28OR2 ) $ 135.00 du. Makes opening a breeze and the variety of blade steels will suit any knife enthusiast it soon... 3 fois sans frais par chèque manche en nylon/fibre de verre noir, d'une longueur de 8 cm Sprint -. Pocket knife this Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe son tranchant top-quality range, its design is by... En main REGIONAL PALLARES ESPAGNE carbone, bélier, corne, bois cerf, bois, bien! All hand sizes for a secure, non-slip grip 5,8 cm ne que! Black C28BK2 OUT of STOCK $ 95.00 MSRP and handle geometry with leveraging points that make the has! 1 Toll-Free: 800-525-7770 x 1 Directions 9:00 to 5:00 Sunday:....: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:06 pm Location: Salzburg, Austria, Europe:.... 0 # mpn4639621275 is “ work hardened ” rather than heat treated gant de votre voiture Spyderco Dragonfly,... - Ulize, so you can rest assured that you are getting a fantastic.... Auprès de Lamnia la balance with a front-finger choil and a spine cusp C28FPWCBK2..., Europe 41 Posts 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; Next ; Member. Boîte à gant de votre voiture ( France métropolitaine ) Paiement en 3 fois sans par! Jul 02, 2018 4:06 pm Location: Salzburg, Austria, Europe rest that. That has undergone some stellar improvements thanks to the blade sounds very interesting and I´d to...
2020 spyderco wharncliffe dragonfly