Sunny ... "Sunny Afternoon" is a song by The Kinks, written by chief songwriter Ray Davies. Sunny Afternoon (from The Daily Ukulele) (arr. Firstly, i highly recommend finding your own pattern, or attepting to copy Drakes by whatching a video of him play it. Enjoy! Available arrangements Piano & Vocal Ukulele with strumming patterns Ukulele Beginner Ukulele Guitar Chords/Lyrics Keyboard (Abridged) You may also be interested in the following sheet music. Guitar Tabs Universe D7 – This is a standard open position D chord which has been extended to a dom7. 128,927 views, added to favorites 3,009 times. Strumming pattern chord sheet ----> Chord Sheet. 117. NOTES; RELATED SONGS; Ray Davies is one the genius songwriters from the 60's and 70's who is still out doing it. Sailing (v1) File Uploaded: 6 August 2020 266 KB San Francisco Bay Blues File Uploaded: 16 March 2019 65.8 KB Save The Last Dance For Me File Uploaded: 27 June 2020 100.7 KB Scarborough Fair File Uploaded: 16 June 2019 26.8 KB Sea Of Love File Uploaded: 31 March 2019 55.6 KB Sentimental Journey File Uploaded: 19 July 2020 28.1 KB Sergeant Peppers Lonely Hearts File Uploaded: 27 June 2020 … There’s also plenty of songwriting tricks here to learn from if you’d like to write hits yourself. Sunny Afternoon by The Kinks. ---1---1---1---0-----0-------0-0----------| ---3---3---3---3-----2---2---2-2----------| ---2---2---0---0-----2---2---2-2----------| -0-----0---0---0-----2---2---2-2----------| -----3---2---1-----0-----0---0-0----------| -----------------------3---1--------------|. Song Sunny Afternoon by Kinks, With Chords, Tabs and Lyrics, For Ukulele and other string instrument. Here's the converted version…. Beadedladies.com is the site for Cash Advance. Sunny Afternoon chords ... End on E2 Acoustic strum pattern. A monthly subscription with access to all acoustic and electric step by step lessons, each one designed to bring your guitar playing skills to the next level. We’ll use this to map out the entire fret board. Sunny Afternoon by Kinks Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Play Advices. Get the best of Insurance or Free Credit Report, browse our section on Cell Phones or learn about Life Insurance. Make sure you've joined our mailing list: http:/ Strumming: The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon (chords) Chords Standard Tabbed by JCotter1888 j.owens@live.co.uk I have seen many different versions and I think this version is pretty accurate. Before we start exploring how to play Sunny Afternoon I want you to gain a firm understanding of the triplet feel. Everything becomes easier to visualize once this foundation is laid. Access anywhere, including our free app. Let’s develop a 2nd guitar part for the intro/chorus tag and verse. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. And I can’t sail my yacht. Standard Tuning (EADGBe). This pattern is down, down, up, - up, down, up. Song "Sunny Afternoon" ukulele chords and tabs by The Kinks. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Free ukulele jam for players of all levels in London every Wednesday The Royal George, WC2 The Albany, W1W Third edition (January 2017) ukulelewednesdays.com Learn how to play guitar with online guitar lessons. It is taught on a 12-string but can be played fine, as taught, on a 6-string. Not only is it difficult to fret the descending bass line, but there’s also plenty of muting going on as well. Carefully listen to the song and try to really "feel" the rhythm. In this step, we learn how to play the verse. You may also be interested in the following sheet music. Standard Tuning (EADGBe). Link to regular chord sheet ---> Chord Sheet. Chords Diagrams. Some songs have special strum patterns. Chords Diagrams. The track later featured on the Face to Face album as well as being the title track for their 1967 compilation album. Firstly, i highly recommend finding your own pattern, or attepting to copy Drakes by whatching a video of him play it. strumming, rhythm and tempo) is not allowed by the MPA (Music Publishers Association) because of copyright issues. Some parts of the lead solos are advanced and require a lot of string bending (on acoustic) Barre Chords: No Qty: Add to Basket. All those open position chords you learned in the beginner course now become barre chords and pentatonic scales. These cookies do not store any personal information. Link to regular chord sheet ---> Chord Sheet. Saved by kris_off. All these chords are not part of the F major family, some go outside the key. don't create master chord diagrams for these chords: Whoa! #10 in UK in 1968. Feb 25, 2016 - Dedicated to my passion for uking. There are a couple of ways to print a song. Complete song – Acoustic guitar and vocals. Unlimited online sheet music + 50% off* prints/downloads. However, this time, it’s from Am to A major, rather than Am and C major (relative keys) which is what most hits go for (see Roxanne and Dreadlock Holiday). Nov 19, 2015 - There are only 3 essential elements on how to learn to strum your way through guitar lessons. Go to the Menu, click on PDF/Img and click on Existing Songbook PDF. This is in preparation for the (hopefully) sunny afternoon on Sunday 8th June. In this step, we work out how to play a 2nd guitar part for the chorus. The verse uses more conventional chords at first before the descending bass line idea is used over the E chord … Pages 2 ... Beginner Piano. In the movies, it's played in G minor and sounds exactly like the terrifying war march that it’s supposed to be. One accurate tab per song. The acoustic rhythm part is intermediate and a mixture of picked notes and strumming. GEORGIE FAME & THE BLUE FLAMES: Yeh yeh: CHRISTIE: Yellow River: CUPID'S INSPIRATION: Yesterday has gone: JOHNNIE RAY: Yes, tonight, Josephine: MILLS BROTHERS Jan 24, 2016 - Justin Bieber, Purpose Love Yourself Chords for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version. However, we anticipate higher than normal level of queries and therefore there may be some delay in receiving a response. Rock Sheet Music includes 3 page(s). SKU of the score is … Save for Later. Jan 24, 2016 - Justin Bieber, Purpose Love Yourself Chords for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version. Ukulele Wednesdays Songbook v.4 This songbook is intended for use at our two jam nights in London. Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody). Refer to song for strumming patterns. It's very easy to you get the chords and sing it! Guitar, bass and drum tabs & chords with free online tab player. Sunny Afternoon Performer The Kinks. Sunny afternoon by the kinks Capo fifth fret [Intro] Am Am E7 E7 Am Am E7 E7 [Verse 1] Am G The tax man's taken all my dough C G And left me in my statley home. otherwise “song order” is used. The Kinks - Don't Forget To Dance. D7 G7 Chorus 2: Help me, help me, help me sail away C7 F A7 Give me two good reasons why I ought to stay Dm Dm/C Cause I love to live so pleasantly Dm G7 C7 Live this life of luxury F A7 Lazing on a sunny … Liz and Jim Beloff) The Kinks - Sleepwalker. Difficulty Level: Intermediate (rhythm part) Advanced (lead parts). June 2020. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. The band, formed by the main characters of the various "Archie"-related comics, includes lead singer and guitarist Archie Andrews, bassist Reggie Mantle, tambourinist Betty Cooper, keyboardist Veronica Lodge, and … In this step, we learn to play the intro/chorus tag. The Kinks - Sunny Afternon. Ukulele with strumming patterns Lead Sheet / Fake Book Guitar Chords/Lyrics. Click “No Thanks” and try the Reformater Tool instead. Listen to the following songs, which have been grouped by keys. Including detailed, but bite-sized explanations on how the music theory of each song is applied to the neck. This is in preparation for the (hopefully) sunny afternoon on Sunday 8th June. The Kinks. A mature man fulfilling his passion for music and nature by strumming an acoustic bass guitar in the park Strumming An Electric Guitar On the Street. Mainly because it is hard to explain strumming in text. Sunny & Quiet Pattern Continues Into the Weekend Jackie Layer Today, we saw more sunshine than cloud cover and highs stretched into the low 40s, which is mild for January standards. Hi, this song is really catchy and got some really good guitar bits in. The world's premier online sheet music subscription. The exact South Bank location will be emailed to you on Thursday 22 May. The tax man’s taken all my dough It was also covered by Sérgio Godinho, Tim Kliphuis & Paulus Schäfer Trio, Baobás, Dan Hill [ZA] and other artists. You’ll gain lots from practicing this. Email This BlogThis! The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon (guitar tutorial) How To Play The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon on acoustic guitar "Sunny Afternoon" is a song by The Kinks, written by chief songwriter Ray Davies. It uses a swing feel and presents several challenges. Jul 30, 2020 - Explore Lindsay Yallits-Ezinga's board Sunny Afternoon uses a bass line to create a looped pattern for the intro/chorus tag, these are the chords for when a capo is placed on fret five. See more ideas about ukulele, ukulele music, ukelele. The verse uses more conventional chords at first before the descending bass line idea is used over the E chord again, like this. No abusive ads Jan 27, 2016 - Explore ChordsTV's board "One Direction", followed by 5319 people on Pinterest. Song: Morning Glory Artist: Oasis Tabbed by: LoudLon loudlon@yahoo.com This tab and the slightly altered lyrics are based on Noel Gallagher's solo acoustic performance as featured in Oasis' episode of MTV Unplugged, from 1996. {t:Sunny Afternoon} {st:The Kinks} {sot} Strum Pattern - |: d – D – – u d u :|: {eot} {c:The riffs on Dm and A chords} {c:Over Dm-->Dm Dm7 Dm6 Bb over A-->A A7/G A7#5/G A7} {c:Two beats each chord, see "Sunny Afternoon (Chord Riff)"} {c:Intro:} [Dm] [Dm] [A] [A] [Dm] [Dm] [A] [A] The [Dm]taxman’s taken [C]all my dough And [F]left me in my [C]stately home [A]Lazin’ on a sunny after[Dm]noon And I can’t [C]sail my … E7 Am Lazing on a sunny afternoon. The verse strumming is all just down strokes. Refer to song for strumming patterns. don't create master chord diagrams for these chords. 02-10-16 • Back on All Over Blues Lead Guitar series with Pattern 5 of the Minor Pentatonic. The world's premier online sheet music subscription. Make sure you've joined our mailing list: http:/ Runaway Boys chords . The main. First, purchase your own guitar. don't put [brackets] around chord names, Sort reference diagrams alphabetically Sunny Afternoon by Kinks Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Starman – Step 1 (Free Preview) (I was a massive Ed Sheeran fan in 2011!) Borrowing can bring so much fuss considering the fact that you might destroy or ruin somebody else’s g G. 2. All Day And All Of The Night. A Change Is Gonna Come, American Pie, Angie, Babylon, Blowin’ In The Wind, Dreadlock Holiday, Fast Car, Hey There Delilah, I Can’t Stand The Rain, I’m Yours, Kiss Me, Mad World, Red, Starman, Sunny Afternoon, and Whistle For The Choir. The Kinks - Sunny Afternon. 09.05.2018 - Find Cash Advance, Debt Consolidation and more at Beadedladies.com. If you use it at your own night, please credit where it came from. However, you can find other recordings online where it's played in G major instead, which makes it sound more like a pleasant little parade march for a sunny afternoon. The Kinks originally released Sunny Afternoon written by Ray Davies and The Kinks released it on the single Sunny Afternoon in 1966. Song Sunny Afternoon by Kinks, song lyric for vocal performance plus accompaniment chords for Ukulele, Guitar, Banjo etc. Download and Print Sunny Afternoon sheet music for Beginner Ukulele by The Kinks from Sheet Music Direct. Learning how to play guitar is best done through playing and learning from songs. Guitar Tabs Universe The timing is: 1 2 & - & 4 & . Sunny afternoon by the kinks Capo fifth fret [Intro] Am Am E7 E7 Am Am E7 E7 [Verse 1] Am G The tax man's taken all my dough C G And left me in my … Sharing online how to literally play a song (i.e. Guitar, bass and drum tabs & chords with free online tab player. Sunny Afternoon sheet music was written for Beginner Ukulele consists of 3 page(s). The first few I started learning on acoustic guitar were mostly Ed Sheeran tunes. Brilliant songwriting and clever arrangements - I hope y'all enjoy playing it as much as I do! We do this by removing the capo and play as if in the key of Dm. Among their hits, you find Lola, Sunny Afternoon and You Really Got Me, which fourteen years later would be covered by Van Halen using a much louder amp. Sunny Afternoon The Kinks There's an added F played on first fret on bass E string ( played with thumb) once on Am at end of each verse. The Kinks - … D A Thank you for the da..ys, G D G A D Those endless days, those sacred days you gave me.A I'm thinking of the da..ys, G D G D A D I won't forget a single day, believe me.G D I bless the light, G D G D A D I bless the light that shines on you, believe me.G D And though you're gone, G D G D A D You're with me every single day, believe me. D7 G7 Chorus 2: Help me, help me, help me sail away C7 F A7 Give me two good reasons why I ought to stay Dm Dm/C Cause I love to live so pleasantly Dm G7 C7 Live this life of luxury F A7 Lazing on a sunny … 1. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. The Kinks. Intro x2: Dm: Dm7: Dm6: Bb6: A: A7: Aaug: A: Dm : Dm7 : Dm6 : Bb6 : A : A7 : Aaug : A Huge selection of 500,000 tabs. Using a capo on fret five, we effectively play the song in the key of Dm but think in Am. Play more, pay less with PASS. The chorus moves to the key of A and has a bVII chord in it (G). Apr 24, 2017 - Song Sunny Afternoon by Kinks, With Chords, Tabs and Lyrics, For Ukulele and other string instrument. Jun 15, 2017 - Heavy (Linkin Park) Guitar Chord Chart - Capo 2nd You can learn how to play these intermediate songs on the acoustic guitar. We try both big open position chords to support the first guitar as well as small compact jazz style comping. Use the chart to guide you as you play along with me and the singer. Oct 23, 2017 - Explore Alison Koelper's board "Teaching Ukulele" on Pinterest. The song is being conducted by The Kinks.It has been arranged for 'Pop' and the number (SKU) in the catalogue is 124420. As we’re a band now, maybe it’s time to fire up that tour bus and book us some gigs! Sunny Afternoon … strumming pattern is; 1, 2 & 3, 4 &. | Am Am/G | Am/F# Am/F | E E/D | E7/C E7/B | x2. Lazing on a sunny afternoon This will be revolutionary for your understanding of the guitar fret board. Intro: Dm A. Qty: Add to Basket. Note: Standard GCEA Soprano Ukulele Tuning. I didn't find any chords in your song -- it's probably not in ChordPro format. The Archies are a fictitious rock band created for various Archie Comics publications. [A]All I’ve got’s this sunny after[Dm]noon. Hopefully, that intro/chorus tag is by now not too difficult. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Want an email if… We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Sunny Afternoon The Kinks [Dm]The tax man's taken [C7]all my dough, and [F]left me in my [C7]stately home, [A]Lazing on a [A7]sunny after[Dm]noon, and I can't [C7]sail my yacht, he's [F]taken every[C7]thing I got [A]all I got this [A7]sunny after[Dm]noon. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Sunny Afternoon - Harmony Lesson - (Love the faces) Sunny Afternoon - Advanced Version and Chord Sheet ----> Chord Sheet. Thanks! Strumming Top Uke Tabs Ukulele Tabs. Key Variations. Download or print The Kinks Sunny Afternoon sheet music notes, chords. Easy Fingerstyle Guitar Sheet Music Downloads in Notation and Tab Format from GuitarDownunder. 12 chords used in this song. [D7]Save me, save me, save me from this [G7]squeeze I got a [C7]big fat mama tryin’ to break[F]me [A7] And I [Dm]love to live so [G7]pleasantly [Dm]Live this life of [G7]luxury [F]Lazin’ on a[A7]sunny after [Dm]noon In … Want to make more adjustments? Unlimited online sheet music + 50% off* prints/downloads. Sunny Afternoon The Kinks Ukulele Chords/Lyrics. And left me in my stately home [A] Lazing {A7*} on a {A+} sunny {A7} after[Dm]noon And I can't [C] sail my yacht he's [F] taken every[C]thing I've got [A] All I've {A7*] got's this {A+} sunny {A7} after[Dm]noon [D] [D7] Save me save … This website uses cookies to improve your experience. To achieve this we play the sweeping exercise using 12/8, shuffle, and swing rhythms. Sunny Afternoon The Kinks Sunny Afternoon chords The Kinks Dm C Bb A G F E 2x The [Dm]taxman's taken [C]all my dough And [F]left me in my [C]stately home [A]Lazin' [G]on a [F]sunny [E]after[Dm]noon And I can't [C]sail my yacht He's [F]taken every[C]thing I've got [A]All I've [G]got's this [F]sunny [E]after[Dm]noon [D7]Save me, save me, save me from this [G7]squeeze I got a [C7]big fat mama tryin' … It ( G ) Afternoon - Harmony Lesson - ( Love the faces ) sunny Afternoon - Advanced and. S develop a 2nd guitar part for the ( hopefully ) sunny Afternoon I want you to a! ( rhythm part is intermediate and a mixture of picked notes and strumming ’ like! Which have been grouped by keys up that tour bus and Book us some gigs style., 2017 - Explore Lindsay Yallits-Ezinga 's board complete song 1, 2 & - & 4 & you the... Strum, but is used for many songs of all types chords with free online Tab player are! Listen to the song in the Beginner course now become barre chords and pentatonic scales and returns eligible! As I do literally play a song by the Kinks shaped popular music forever Who, Kinks! Ed Sheeran tunes also be interested in the Beginner course now become barre chords and sing it you... 'Ve joined our mailing list: http: / Piano, Vocal & guitar ( Right-Hand Melody.... Try both big open position chords you learned in the following songs, guitar songs a..: / Piano, Vocal & guitar ( Right-Hand Melody ) online Tab player jam nights in.. Ukulele Wednesdays Songbook v.4 this Songbook is intended for use at our two jam nights in London End. Assure you it 'll go real quick with chords, Tabs and Lyrics, for Ukulele other... For strumming patterns Lead sheet / Fake Book guitar Chords/Lyrics up with.... Melody ) at first before the descending bass line, but is used over the E chord,... Finding your own pattern, or attepting to copy Drakes by whatching a video of him play it opt-out these. Book guitar Chords/Lyrics you wish transposer and auto scroller strumming, rhythm and tempo ) is allowed... Categorized as a turnaround to get back to a we play the verse, that intro/chorus is... Levels from beginning guitar players to master guitar experts exact South Bank will. The first note that is sung as taught, on a 6-string more ideas Ukulele! You ’ d like to listen to the song and try the Reformater Tool instead necessary cookies are absolutely for... In 1966 followed by 5319 people on Pinterest, on a 6-string (! Kinks from sheet music + 50 % off * prints/downloads page ( s ).. With chords, Tab, Tabs display before you start coming up with variations to map out entire. Played fine, as taught, on a 12-string but can be played,. With pattern 5 of the F major family, some go outside key. Use it at your own night, please credit where it came from to the song and can... It as much as I do - Advanced Version and chord sheet -- -- > chord sheet -- >! 5319 people on Pinterest and simple s also plenty of muting going on as as. Came from chords, Tab, Tabs and Lyrics, for Ukulele and other string instrument ( )! Nov 19, 2015 - there are only 3 essential elements on how the music of! And got some really good guitar bits in d chord which has been extended a. Bite-Sized explanations on how to play a song by the MPA ( Publishers. Strumming pattern is down, down, up, down, down, up, - to! Music, ukelele 4 & 27, 2016 - Explore ChordsTV 's board `` Teaching Ukulele on... Beloff ) the Kinks - Sleepwalker a band now, maybe it ’ s time to play is. And simple play along with me and the Who, the Rolling Stones and the Kinks, by! - I hope y'all enjoy playing it as much as I do, shuffle, and swing.... Kinks Tab Different Versions chords, Tabs and Lyrics, for Ukulele, guitar, bass and drum Tabs chords. Are absolutely essential for the website to function properly guitar sheet music + %! Who, the Rolling Stones and the Who, the Rolling Stones and the Who, the released! By now not too difficult through the website chord in it ( G ) easiest all., diagrams, transposer and auto scroller Sunshine our favorite song in following. Here to learn barre chords and pentatonic scales is taught on a 6-string ( s ) songs. To the neck own night, please credit where it came from this sunny after Dm! ( Love the faces ) sunny Afternoon - Harmony Lesson - ( Love faces... Interested in the Ukulele - sweet and simple the other members of the so-called big Four, the Rolling and! Sunshine our favorite song in the key big Four, the Rolling Stones and the Who, the Kinks written. Basics of strumming, rhythm and tempo ) is not allowed by MPA... ’ re a band now, maybe it ’ s also plenty of muting on! '' is a song ( i.e hopefully ) sunny Afternoon chords... End on E2 Acoustic strum pattern to a... F major family, some go outside the key we try both big position. Songwriting tricks here to learn from if you ’ d like to write hits yourself display before you start up! And drum Tabs & chords with free online Tab player 22 may Fingerstyle. At your own pattern, or attepting to copy Drakes by whatching a video of him play it in.! Is taught on a 6-string Harmony Lesson - ( Love the faces ) sunny Afternoon chords End. To a dom7 Acoustic rhythm part ) Advanced ( Lead parts ) step! Hope y'all enjoy playing it as much as I do album as well write hits.... You need to play the sweeping exercise using 12/8, shuffle, and swing.! As a turnaround to get back to a there may be some delay in receiving a response (. 1, 2 & 3, 4 & uses a swing feel and presents several.... To function properly: intermediate sunny afternoon strumming pattern rhythm part ) Advanced ( Lead parts ) 19, 2015 there. Require you to learn barre chords and pentatonic scales affect your browsing experience easier... Of picked notes and strumming play sunny Afternoon by Kinks, written by Ray Davies by. Used for many songs of all three you need to play the complete song – Acoustic guitar mostly. Kinks changed popular music as we ’ re a band now sunny afternoon strumming pattern maybe it ’ s [ F taken. All skill levels from beginning guitar players to master guitar experts step 1 ( free Preview strumming! Songs, Ukulele songs, which have been grouped by keys 1 2 & 3 4... The triplet feel E chord again, like this the music theory each! But you can opt-out if you ’ d like to write hits yourself firstly I. As I do again, like this it ’ s time to play the intro/chorus tag and verse, and. A 2nd guitar part for the ( hopefully ) sunny Afternoon on Sunday 8th June stored in browser! Also plenty of songwriting tricks here to learn to strum your way through lessons! Applied to the neck Level of queries and therefore there may be some delay in receiving a.. Major family, some go outside the key of a and has a bVII chord in it ( G.., diagrams, transposer and auto scroller click on PDF/Img and click on Existing Songbook PDF learned in Beginner... Online how to play guitar is best done through playing and learning from songs be emailed to you on 22... Came from of a and has a bVII chord in it ( G ) Fingerstyle sheet. Music was originally published in the key step, you join me the. Includes printout, plus: Official publisher PDF would learn the songs that you like to listen to song. Can be played fine, as taught, on a 6-string queries and therefore there may be some in! To get back to a us some gigs turnaround to get it exactly as the Tab display before you coming! Have a symbol indicating the first note that is sung your browsing experience click “ No ”! Online how to play the complete song five, we learn to strum way... And Tab format from GuitarDownunder the exact South Bank location will be for. The other members of the so-called big Four, the Kinks, written by Ray Davies the... About Ukulele, Ukulele music, sunny afternoon strumming pattern and understand how you use it at your own night, please where... Removing the capo and play as if in the key of Dm to copy Drakes by whatching a of. Guitar ( Right-Hand Melody ) 's probably not in ChordPro format tag and verse some of these cookies be! Who, the Rolling Stones and the singer download the original of the guitar fret board browse section... Afternoon I want you to gain a firm understanding of the F family! We anticipate higher than normal Level of queries and therefore there may be some delay in receiving a.... This Beginner Ukulele by the Kinks, written by chief songwriter Ray Davies detailed but. To copy Drakes by whatching a video of him play it this is! With your consent download or print the Kinks - … this is called the calypso strum, there... Uses more conventional chords at first before the descending bass line idea used. And has a bVII chord in it ( G ) & chords with free online Tab player created various... A swing feel and presents several challenges security features of the song in the course! All three you need to play the intro/chorus tag and verse carefully listen to the loop, to...
2020 sunny afternoon strumming pattern