108000. 950000 Sri Lanka Tata Tata Nano Lx 2012 2012 Car Registered (Used) 38 TATA Nano LX from ₹ 39,000. Tata Nano LX. Car Body Type: Hatchback. Read Nano 2012-2015 LX review, Specs, features, colors and images. Tata Nano LX BS III, Tata Nano LX BS III Price List, Price List of Tata Nano LX BS III in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Tata Nano LX BS III Mileage ... Long Drive - Bangalore to Cuttack by my Tata nano - 1607 KM On 11th May 2012 I started alone from Banglore to cuttack at 7:00 AM. You will also find 1 tyre which is avilable on sale. AC, power steering, all power window, Central lock, inbuilt music system with steering co, Immaculate Condition Hyundai I20 Asta, Well Maintain Neat & Clean Interior Gives Absolutely Smooth & Bump Free Ride, Assured Non Accidental Non M, ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Registration Transfer: Yes Insurance: Yes Color: Gold Air Conditioning: Automatic Climate Control Aux Compatibili, Title: used 2016 Maruti Suzuki S Cross Zeta DDiS 320 for sale. Registered (Used) Petrol Manual 2012 වාහනය හොදම තත්වය්‍ පව Make: Tata model: Nano Price: 75000, Title: used 2012 Tata Nano LX for sale. Make: Hyundai model: Grand i10 Price: 375000, Title: used 2015 Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Kappa VTVT Sportz Petrol for sale. In Delhi, the price of the LX variant goes up to Rs 1,72,360 – Rs 2000 more – and as is normal, price is the highest in Mumbai with the tag showing Rs … Tata nano for sale 2012 lx model with power windows and amps no maintenance work except front glass cracks 1. Compare Nano 2012-2015 LX with other variants to support your purchase. I reached Tirupati at 1:00 PM … Tata model nano variant nano cx vehicle type hatchback mileage 30200 kms ma The Nano e-max CNG comes with alternate fuel options i.e. Home Price < 5 lakhs Price 5-10 Lakhs Price 10-20 Lakhs Maruti New Alto 2012 Tata Nano Diesel Car Fuel Efficiency is 40 km per litre: Automobile. Make: Tata model: Nano Price: 150000. Contact the dealer / owner for details. Tata has offered best-in-class air conditioning that again makes the ambience suitable for the passengers. Insurance... Full Condition, Service done, New Battery, New front Suspension. Tata nano lx bsiv - 2012 for sale.It is a well maintained petrol car that has been less driven.Please contact me for further details. 2.45 lakh (ex-showroom, Ahmedabad) . Read user reviews. Tata Motors has finally introduced the CNG version of its most popular small car, the Nano. Tata Nano’s eco-friendly version is out in the market. Rear View Mirror. 275000 price in Kandy Sri Lanka. it offers an alternate fuel option to ride the vehicle. But the best news of all is that Tata has not raised the prices for this updated Nano. The same vehicle was unveiled at Tata’s Horizonext event which was held in June this year. Hatchback. The detailed price list is as follows: Tata Nano Standard with BS4 Engine is priced at Rs. This used Tata Nano car in good condition, ID 29695 and available at Rs. Out of many promising aspects, the price has been one of the USPs of Tata Nano. We will deliver your Tata Nano Lx tyres to your doorstep or make it avilable at a tyre dealer near you. The Eco-friendly Nano comes with bi-fuel system inbuilt in it i.e. Car insurance is Expired. Moreover the front look is defined perfectly with the use of chrome strips at the bonnet, while the same chrome strips are added to the rear of the car. 1.32 per km, this makes the car a very economical option to buy. Get the details of used Tata Nano LX car (2012 model) available in Barnala, India. it has been equipped with both CNG and the same 624cc petrol engine that is part of the regular Nano. 70000. To suppress the jerks which are usually felt on Indian roads, company has incorporated front suspension of independent, lower wishbone, McPherson Strut with gas filled dampers and anti-roll, while the rear suspension is made up of Independent, Semi trailing arm with coil spring and gas filled shock absorbers. To make it lowest cost of ownership company has come up with an exciting warranty offer i.e. Buy Tata Nano LX 2012 for Rs. Certainly the CNG e-max badging is added, also to make it little upmarket company has brought few changes to its exteriors, specifically to the top end LX variant. The variant features body colour bumpers, body colour door handles and driver and passenger side tip-tap ORVMs. With the rising fuel prices, Tata brings some level of relief as the CNG Nano has been tuned to reduce the overall running cost i.e. Interested persons only conta, CERTIFIED CAR WARRANTY & RSA AVAILABLE ALL ORIGINAL CAR ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Registration Transfer: Yes Insurance: Yes Color: White Se, ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Make Month: September Color: White Type of Car: Hatchback Insurance Type: Comprehensive Condition: Used Registrat, 2011 Alto LXI car is in awesome condition only interested persons can contact ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Color: Silver Air Conditioning: Wit, ALL ORIGINAL CAR PL VISIT NEW ATUL CARS AT PLOT NUMBER 217 INDUSTRIAL AREA PHASE 1 CHANDIGARH ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Registration Transf, Title: used 2015 Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI for sale. Tata Nano 2012-2015 CNG LX Price in India is Rs 2.58 Lakh. Moreover, the other variants i.e. Tata nano lx bsiv - 2013 for sale.It is a well maintained petrol car that has been les s driven.With power window power full ac music system. The price of tyres avilable for your Tata Nano Lx ranges from ₹ 1,849.00 to ₹ 2,652.00. 25 kms mileage per Ltr Smoothly handling. With the CNG mode on, engine delivers 32.5bhp of maximum power output at 5500 (+/-250) rpm and top torque measures at 45Nm at 3500 (+/-500) rpm. This used Tata Nano car in good condition, ID 62922 and available at Rs. Tata Nano CNG emax LX is the top model in the Nano lineup and the price of Nano top model is ₹ 2.65 Lakh. The Tata Nano LX comes with an ex-showroom price of Rs 1,70,335 in Pantnagar where the Nanos are now manufactured right now. Tata NANO Nano Front tyre price, Tata NANO Nano Front tyre pressure, Tata NANO Nano Front tyre cost, Best price for Tata NANO Nano Front tyre, Recommended tyres for Tata NANO Nano Front tyre, Car brand model submodel Tyre sellers near you, BRIDGESTONE TYRE FOR Tata NANO Nano Front, APOLLO TYRE FOR Tata NANO Nano Front, CEAT TYRE FOR Tata NANO Nano Front, JK TYRE TYRE FOR Tata NANO Nano … Contact the dealer / owner for details. 825000 price in Kotte Sri Lanka. ...Mud flaps. The vehicle has arrived in two different variants- CX and LX. Good condition, centrel locking system recently installed, interested persons only contact, all condition are good. Compare Tata Nano 2012 with Maruti A-Star : Specifications: Nano. Particularly the Tata Nano emax LX variant is priced at Rs. Tata Nano LX Price in India: Rs. Find the widest range of used tata nano 2012 mumbai. Make: Volkswagen model: Polo Price: 625000, Get notified when we have new listings available for tata nano 2012 model, We use cookies to personalize your experience. Make: Maruti Suzuki model: S Cross Price: 622000, Title: used 2015 Mercedes Benz B Class B 200 CDI for sale. Know the ex-showroom (on road) price of Tata Nano GenX in your city. 46 TATA Nano in Mumbai from ₹ 30,000. 1.40 Lakhs Ex-showroom Delhi It features the same 624cc petrol engine that also serves the regular Nano petrol. Get Tata Nano LX specs, features and reviews. Being the top variant, the seat upholstery is available in two options- premium beige fabric and trendy sporty black fabric. Read Tata Nano LX (Petrol) (2010) review and check the mileage, shades, interior images, specs, key features, pros and cons. Check out Nano 2012-2015 CNG LX colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & … Currently we have 1 tyre that is recommended for your Tata Nano Lx. GenX Nano is the best budget car in India, with a base price of Rs 2.36 Lakh. Read Tata Nano LX (Petrol) (2013) review and check the mileage, shades, interior images, specs, key features, pros and cons. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, Maruti Suzuki Alto LXi BS-III, 2011, Petrol, Used 2015 Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI for sale, Used 2010 Chevrolet Beat LT Petrol for sale, Hyundai Elite I20 Asta 1.2 (o), 2016, Petrol, Hyundai verna crdi vgt sx a/t 1.5, 2009, Diesel, Used 2016 Maruti Suzuki S Cross Zeta DDiS 320 for sale, Used 2015 Mercedes Benz B Class B 200 CDI for sale, Volkswagen Polo Trendline Petrol, 2012, Petrol, Used 2014 Hyundai Grand i10 Magna 1.2 VTVT Kappa Petrol for, Used 2015 Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Kappa VTVT Sportz Petrol for, Used 2015 Volkswagen Polo Highline1.2l (p) for sale. Read Nano 2009-2011 Reviews, view Mileage, Images, Specifications, Variants Details & get Nano 2009-2011 latest news.
2020 tata nano lx 2012 model price