// set apstag targeting on googletag, then trigger the first DFP request in googletag's disableInitialLoad integration ","-_"],e=0;5>e;e++){var f=c.concat(d[e].split(""));K[e]=f;for(var k=0;k>2;n=(n& This album, despite being insanely catchy, gets insanely boring if I over-listen to it. margin: 0; --> Waiting for the Day 4. }, function(bids) { ");};var X=function(a){O(this,a)};u(X,M);var Y=function(a){this.h=window;this.a=a;this.b=Q(this.a,1);this.f=R(this.a,T,2);this.g=R(this.a,U,3);this.c=!1};Y.prototype.start=function(){ma();var a=new ja(this.h.document,this.g);la(this.b,a);na(this)}; $('#hidebox').hide(); lastXhr = $.getJSON( "/bsearch.php", request, function( data, status, xhr ) { They were one of the first bands that to include the pop synth orientation. Conversely, the bonus material on Panorama—three previously unreleased songs (“Shooting for You,” “Be My Baby,” “The Edge”) plus the B-side “Don’t Go to Pieces”—offers further supporting evidence for the album’s dark charms. sizes: [[728, 90]] //example: [[728,90]] }); Album: Song selection is a matter of taste, me personally, I like every single song on this album. adServer: 'googletag' font-size:10px; } width:540px; The introduction of synthesized drums enhances the impression that the band prefers mechanical movement to the swing and mess of rock’n’roll, which may be the reason why Panorama underperformed commercially: It went platinum upon its release, largely based on momentum, but its single, “Touch and Go,” barely scraped the Top 40, topping out at No.