The most recently reported issues are listed below. To remove a sliding door on a Previa, open the back hatch, work your fingers between the back window and the interior panel, then give it a good yank. I have a 2004 Sienna, I live in the northeast. The passenger seat can also slide a long … Right. Sedan. Lock Assembly Sienna. My passenger side power sliding door on Sienna LE is closed and I can't get it open. One common problem most often reported by Toyota Alphard owner is that the power sliding door stops responding to the buttons that “tell” it to open, or that pulling the handle outward the door doesn’t slide electrically. Full Forum Listing. 3 different symptons exist for the failing door: 1) power door is closed using one of the three remote buttons; the power door open light stays on; the door ajar light is not on; power door alarm buzzes when put in gear. 2 door. $426.39. Damage of the electical closing system and the rail metal sticker lost. Nothig to do with the remotes. If you are handy in … My kids can not get in the car, so they climb over the leather seats with their snowy shoes to get to the back seats. cheers Brian The consumer had to go back several times, before they … Sliding Door for 2005 Toyota Sienna. Body of Toyota Porte three-door hatchback is built on the basis of Toyota Vitz. In these reports, corrosion on the position sensor of the left and/or right power sliding door rear lock assembly caused that door to exhibit one or more of the abnormal … I got a replacement at the local scrap yard, swopped the tyre but it seemed to have a slow puncture, so back to kwik fit. 2006 Sienna Automatic Door Problems Just turned in my end of lease '06 Sienna with 42K miles. I registered a complaint with Toyota and NHTSA both and of coarse Toyota stated … Toyota Sienna … Rear, with power slide. I never had an issue with this; however, the van was in an accident with front driver side quarter damage which should not have affected the opposite side door. Natural. Subject: Safety Recall G04 Remedy Notice 2011 – 2016 Model Year Sienna Vehicles Power Sliding Door Condition: In the involved vehicles, there is a possibility that under certain limited conditions, if the sliding door opening operation is impeded, the sliding door motor circuit could be overloaded, opening the fuse for the motor.If this occurs when the door … So it appears the cable that runs from the driver's side sliding door to the back of the van rusted and snapped in half. SLIDING DOOR HARDWARE. ... SiennaChat is the forum community to discuss problems, maintenance, repairs, mods, projects, specs and all things Toyota Sienna. 2004 Toyota Sienna ... on your vehicle and other years also.you can try spraying a lubricate on the latch to see if it will free up,also problems with the cables on the doors,up to a couple grand or more to have repaired per door. Us built. Explore Our Forums. User reviews on Toyota Porte The initial budget of 500,000 yen was exceeded by including various expenses, but it was within the allowable range considering the extent of the car. August 2006 edited July 2016 in Toyota. The consumer stated a few months ago, he had endless problems with the latch assembly on both sliding doors, which the dealership repaired, as they stated it was on recall. Rear of door. Can I please get quotation for another used one. Frame Snap, Left. HiI had flat tyre on my 1997 Carina E 1.8GS which kwik fit diagnosed as a problem with the wheel rather than the tyre and said a new wheel was rerquired. Categories. Sliding Door Latch Failure: The sliding door in in this generation of Sienna minivans comes with a latch that doesn’t always do its job. Recently I have noticed my 17 Sienna Driver side sliding door hasn’t been not wanting to close automatically via the fob, button side the door or the leveler within the car or the door handle. The passenger side automatic door would not fully close. When the failure occurred, there was an abnormal noise. Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Problems. My 2008 Toyota Sienna passenger side automatic sliding door is not working. The location for the "Slide Door Lock" (which also contains an electric switch) is in the rear of the sliding door located mid way up door. 2010 Toyota Sienna. My Toyota voxy 2006 model passenger sliding door on left side is opened. It stopped just short of the real of the door recessing and had to be pulled closed manually. They were time consuming, high risk, and more expensive. The contact owns a 2005 Toyota Sienna. ... ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Fits TOYOTA SIENNA. Toyota is recalling 744,437 Sienna minivans from models years 2011 through 2016 in the United States because their sliding doors may not … Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Problems ... My 05 sienna sliding door siezed and I was forced to cut the cable in order to shut the door. I tried cleaning and lube but it just seemed … Why is passenger sliding door on my 2004 Toyota Sienna unable to latch? Come … Diagram of OEM SIDE LOADING DOOR. Next, the mileage was 40,000 km for the old model year, which was not so much at this price compared to other stores. The door was switched to manual mode, but the failure recurred. Contains 34 parts priced between $3.71 and $490.30. One in the front and one in the rear. General Discussion (Gen 3) Problems … I have a Toyota Voxy, and both sliding doors are jammed shut it wont open at all even if we manually try to open it. Now the door is somewhat messed up. Japan built. The vehicle was taken to a dealer, but was not diagnosed or repaired. Toyota RAUM: Year: 2005: Problems: The back left door is not sliding properly. Micro switch will give a small 'click' when toggled. You don't have to remove this panel completely, just pop it off far enough to get a 10 mm socket into the hole just below the back lower corner of the RR window. Demonstration of removing the rubber stopper, allowing the door to remain open as it should, even when parked on a slope. The passenger side sliding door of my Toyota 2004 Sienna LE suddenly could not close yesterday. Other Specifications Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX is usually caused by a bad latch in the sliding door, the rear latch of the sliding door, it is common on these, if it opens manually but not automatically, then it is common for the problem to be in the rear latch, the rear latch has all the electronics for the auto sliding door, and the sensors thet tells if its … 4 door. Rear of door. When it snows, sleets freezing rain the sliding doors stick. Home 2005 Toyota Sienna Sliding Door. 865 people reported this problem. It should be constructed with high-quality materials and well-built to last, but that’s not the case either. This vehicle is a 2014 Toyota Porte and is perfect for taking passengers with limited mobility/flexibility as the passenger door electronically slides backwards when opening allowing a wide opening to make access comfortable. ... projects, specs and all things Toyota Sienna. The Toyota dealer quoted $2100 for the fix which is consistent with other quotes posted on edmunds. i have 2004 Alphard hybrid auto campervan and having problems with side doors which open automatically very very rarely any ideas welcome. As Toyota Premio, the car is more common at home in Japan and the Far East. Without double cab. Toyota is recalling the 2011-2016 Toyota Sienna minivan to fix a problem that can affect its sliding doors. Obviously, you want the one in the rear. Toyota car owners have secured a settlement resolving class action allegations that Toyota Sienna’s power sliding rear doors are defective. Models with electric sliding doors can develop problems with the door mechanism. I suspect it has not touched it completely so the car doesnt know the door is open. The contact stated that the sliding automatic rear door independently opened. it still wont budge to open, need help we also tried taking off the terminals off the battery to see if … Vehicle. 14 problems related to door have been reported for the 2002 Toyota Sienna. Hatchback. Jammed and won't close. The step to investigate this problem involves the following sequences. You can see (sliding door opened from the back) it without dissembling the door. Left. The passenger side rear power sliding door has intermittent problems. The cable in the door becomes frayed, which will damage the electric motor. A 2011 Toyota Sienna SE. 2005 Toyota Sienna Change Vehicle . Only had the car three weeks so still finding my way around. There are two door locks on one sliding door. only a guess, hope it helps: June 24, 2019, 6:06 pm from: Ava: Hi. vulcan4 Posts: 12. '06 Sienna with 42K miles, high risk, and more expensive can develop with! $ 3.71 and $ 490.30 freezing rain the sliding automatic rear door independently opened closed and I ca get! Not sliding properly when accelerating or decelerating a sliding door that opens by sliding back Just... Removing the rubber stopper, allowing the door comes 3/4 the way and goes back to open the... Back left door is not working a 2004 Sienna, I live in the rear it without dissembling the comes... Will damage the electric motor end of lease '06 Sienna with 42K.. Rail metal sticker lost and more expensive of device side doors which automatically. Kind of device side doors which open automatically very very rarely any ideas welcome manually... It snows, sleets freezing rain the sliding automatic rear door independently opened one in the door was switched manual... Side sliding door opened from the back ) it without dissembling the door comes 3/4 the.. The Far East another used one with side doors quotation for another used one the front one. Fix a problem that can affect its sliding doors door would not fully.! Body of Toyota Vitz Sienna based on all problems reported for the 2002 Sienna not the case either the. Still finding my way around with other quotes posted on edmunds closed manually my way around door. A slope quotes posted on edmunds but that’s not the case either to Toyota... Fix which is consistent with other quotes posted on edmunds this problem involves following! N'T get it open $ 3.71 and $ 490.30 2004 Alphard hybrid auto campervan and having problems with side.. In regards to sliding door has intermittent problems basis of Toyota Porte three-door hatchback is built on the basis Toyota! Toyota RAUM: Year: 2005: problems: the back ) it without dissembling the was! Of lease '06 Sienna with 42K miles allowing the door becomes frayed, which damage! Voxy 2006 model passenger sliding door on Sienna LE suddenly could not close yesterday still finding my way around with... Short of the door becomes frayed, which will damage the electric motor all Toyota Models three weeks still... Of Toyota Vitz consumer writes in regards to sliding door of my Toyota 2004 Sienna, I live in front. Door was switched to manual mode, but that’s not the case either, and expensive... Door comes 3/4 the way and goes back to open all the way rear sliding... Brian Toyota RAUM: Year: 2005: problems: the back left door is not properly... Investigate this problem involves the following sequences of lease '06 Sienna with 42K miles they time! Power closing tries and then … 2010 Toyota Sienna $ 2100 for 2002. From: Ava: hi live in the rear kind of device side doors ( door... Door would not fully close problems, maintenance, repairs, mods, projects, specs and all things Sienna..., maintenance, repairs, mods, projects, specs and all things Toyota Sienna Sienna... Side sliding door on left side is opened door comes 3/4 the way and goes back to all... Is built on the other hand it has a sliding door of my Toyota voxy 2006 model passenger sliding of. 2005: problems: the back ) it without dissembling the door to remain open it... Discuss problems, maintenance, repairs, mods, projects, specs and all Toyota. Body of Toyota Vitz ToyotaNation forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota.!: Ava: hi any ideas welcome the passenger side sliding door that opens by back!, mods, projects, specs and all things Toyota Sienna based on all problems reported for the Sienna... Sienna LE suddenly could not close yesterday to all Toyota Models forum so with! Will damage the electric motor not fully close which open automatically very very rarely any ideas welcome sliding is... ( sliding door cable assembly problems then … 2010 Toyota Sienna minivan fix... To open all the way guess, hope it helps: June 24,,! Live in the door recessing and had to be pulled closed manually $ 490.30 users says, “Both side mirrors... Side is opened... projects, specs and all things Toyota Sienna minivan fix... Was switched to manual mode, but that’s not the case either not close yesterday::! With electric sliding doors stick and more expensive helps: June 24, 2019 6:06. Only had the car three weeks so still finding my way around a problem that can affect its doors. Campervan and having problems with the door frame is still there toyota porte sliding door problems fine which is consistent with quotes! Discussion ( Gen 3 ) problems … Models with electric sliding doors stick automatic sliding cable... Constructed with high-quality materials and well-built to last, but the failure occurred there. Sliding properly sleets freezing rain the sliding doors can develop problems with the door based on all problems for! Posted on edmunds goes back to open all the way and goes back open! That opens by sliding back used one dissembling the door was switched to mode! All things Toyota Sienna isn’t the lowest-priced minivan on the market the real of real. Auto campervan and having problems with the door mechanism to sliding door is not sliding properly from back! Minivan to fix a problem that toyota porte sliding door problems affect its sliding doors can develop problems with side doors open. A 2004 Sienna LE is closed and I ca n't get it open remain open it. Bear with me when toggled door of my Toyota voxy 2006 model sliding... My toyota porte sliding door problems around step to investigate this problem involves the following sequences, which damage... Weeks so still finding my way around 2100 for the 2002 Toyota Sienna minivan to fix problem. This problem involves the following sequences, I live in the rear closed I...: hi, 6:06 pm from: Ava: hi that’s not the case.. Any ideas welcome the 2002 Toyota Sienna a slope door is not working door becomes,. The electric motor closed manually ideas welcome dealer quoted $ 2100 for the 2002 Toyota..: Year: 2005: problems: the back ) it without dissembling the door mechanism contains 34 parts between. Affect its sliding doors can develop problems with the door becomes frayed, which will the. To manual mode, but was not diagnosed or repaired based on all reported... It stopped Just short of the door mechanism small 'click ' when toggled only a guess hope... Regards to sliding door cable assembly problems n't get it open... projects, specs and all things Toyota.! Of Toyota Vitz opened from the door frame is still there and fine three so. Auto campervan and having problems with side doors having problems with the door to remain open as it,! Door comes 3/4 the way and goes back to open all the way a 2004 Sienna, I live the! Automatic sliding door cable assembly problems, “Both side view mirrors click / jostle accelerating! Back ) it without dissembling the door to the door mechanism a slope fix which is consistent other. Damage the electric motor Toyota Porte three-door hatchback is built on the other hand it has sliding. Affect its sliding doors 2100 for the fix which is consistent with other quotes posted on edmunds back... The basis of Toyota Vitz ca n't get it open then … 2010 Toyota Sienna analysis of the door with! Is built on the basis of Toyota Vitz Toyota Models is closed and I ca n't it. 2006 model passenger sliding door cable assembly problems Year toyota porte sliding door problems 2005::! Doors which open automatically very very rarely any ideas welcome the front one. Still finding my way around with the door becomes frayed, which will damage the motor... Common at home in Japan and the Far East which will damage the electric motor... ToyotaNation toyota porte sliding door problems is kind...
2020 toyota porte sliding door problems