By using the WhatBird forums, you agree to the following rules. Violations may result in content being moderated or users being banned from the forums.
1. All posts must be polite, respectful, and appropriate for all ages.
2. This is a forum dedicated to wild bird observation, study, and appreciation. Posts should be related to wild birds and birding.
3. The following are not allowed in the forums: vulgar language; racist, sexist, derogatory, or hateful content; discussion of illegal activities; discussion of sexual preference or other personal characteristics unrelated to birding; harassing or verbally attacking other posters; and nudity or sexual content in posts or images.
4. Discussion of politics or political issues should be avoided and is only allowed if the topic is directly related to wild birds or birding AND the discussion remains civil and respectful.
5. Advertisement or promotional posts for products or services other than iBird products is not allowed.
6. Respect copyright! To refer to photos or artwork that are not your own, post a link; do not post the image itself within your post without permission from the copyright owner.