My Family will be going to Yosemite During Spring break (Late March-Early April) And I want some tips on how to find these birds
1. Dipper, always Dipper, I will never find one, because I am cursed but still, Dipper.
2. Sooty Grouse, I can't find anything online about when Sootys Boom but I hope it's in early spring
3. Hermit and Orange-crowned Warblers, it's too early for them but I can hope.
4. Sapsuckers that are not holes
5. American Kestrel, these should be at Mono Lake plus they're cute
6. Canyon Wren
7. Wilsons Snipe at Mono
8. Rufous Hummer