Whatbird Community

Forgive me for this off topic post, but it's time sensitive and I want it to get as much attention as possible so I'm posting in the most popular forum.

The owlets on the Cornell webcam are now outside the nest box and going to be gone from camera view VERY soon. If you want to watch them stretch their wings and enjoy their clumsy beauty, check out the exterior cam before they fly out of view.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RobinHood said:

From 02:53:00 (the actual time) is brilliant.

Thanks for pointing that out RobinHood. I had never thought to rewind the video before but very glad I did. The bobbing and weaving at 02:53(as displayed in the bottom of video when you move your mouse/tap the screen) was comical, and it just so happened to sync up pretty good to the music I was listening. That's right, the owlet was dancing to my music for me...LOL

Since the owlet that was on the roof last night appears to be gone this morning, I'll have to watch the video through to see when/how he/she got off the roof.

Edited by lonestranger

13 minutes ago, lonestranger said:

Since the owlet that was on the roof last night appears to be gone this morning, I'll have to watch the video through to see when/how he/she got off the roof.

At 06:03 the owlet on the roof flew to a branch and then flew out of sight. The other two won't be around much longer, unfortunately.

Edited by lonestranger