Whatbird Community

Photo Lifers

10 hours ago, Seanbirds said:

Wow, you’ve been learning a lot about photography, I see. Keep it up!

Thanks! I’m getting the hang of it. The only setting that I haven’t figured out is aperture. I think my technique in general for photography will get better as I get more experience and better gear. 

• Like 1

Kind of a photo lifer-I had photos from the first time we saw Florida Scrub Jays but some how the date and time was off in the camera so I didn't feel right sharing them with ebird. Yesterday I finally got another opportunity and was able to share a photo with ebird. Bring my total photographed species shared with ebird to 431.

208.JPG

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

One up one down. I had seen & heard a Black-whiskered Vireo on a previous trip to south Florida but missed getting a photo. At the same time I got a this photo lifer I got a life bird Yellow-green Vireo but missed getting a photo. The Yellow-green is getting a lot of attention as it appears to have mated with the Black-whiskered Vireo and is currently sitting on eggs at a NP in Miami.

062.JPG

072.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...