Whatbird Community

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

282. Blackburnian Warbler 283. Canada Warbler 284. Cerulean Warbler 285. Chestnut-sided Warbler 286. Connecticut Warbler  

427. Gyrfalcon 428. Black-tailed Godwit 429. Northern Wheatear 430. Sedge Wren 431. Fork-tailed Flycatcher  

423. Piping Plover 424. American Oystercatcher 425. Purple Sandpiper 426. Pectoral Sandpiper    

Posted Images

@DLecyWelome to What bird! Your photos are beautiful! 

The goal is to post a bird only once.   Black-bellied Whistling-Duck, #152 and Least Grebe,  #312 are already on the list so the next number up is #488.

I have an on-going list if you would like to have a copy of it...then you wouldn't have to look thru all of the photos to see what is needed.  🙂

2 hours ago, lonesome55dove said:

@DLecyWelome to What bird! Your photos are beautiful! 

The goal is to post a bird only once.   Black-bellied Whistling-Duck, #152 and Least Grebe,  #312 are already on the list so the next number up is #488.

I have an on-going list if you would like to have a copy of it...then you wouldn't have to look thru all of the photos to see what is needed.  🙂

Thanks. I was sure I accidentally posted some photos that were duplicates. Thanks everyone for updating the list. I have some good birds I can add and it's nice to not have to wade through the long pages of photos. 🙂

Most of the photos are before I got my good camera, and unfortunately, I didn't have a camera at all when I saw the two rarest vagrants I have seen in N.A.; and I only have a super bad digiscope of Gunnison Sage-Grouse.

7 minutes ago, DLecy said:

Thanks. I was sure I accidentally posted some photos that were duplicates. Thanks everyone for updating the list. I have some good birds I can add and it's nice to not have to wade through the long pages of photos. 🙂

Most of the photos are before I got my good camera, and unfortunately, I didn't have a camera at all when I saw the two rarest vagrants I have seen in N.A.; and I only have a super bad digiscope of Gunnison Sage-Grouse.

You are welcome! No worries! 🙂

Connor just added an updated ''needs'' list so it will be easy to find out what birds are still needed. 

37 minutes ago, Connor Cochrane said:

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T8JSWZxXcrFdgC9pQuGIrWDlKwX1qkWEop36NwHEUWs/edit?usp=sharing

The list is a little old. I tried to fix everything but something could be missing, or at least not in the place where you expected it.